Indigo Event Co. Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Stephanie A. Married on 11/09/2021

She's the best!

Leslie was AMAZING. My partner and I hired her as a full wedding planner, and it was the best decision we made throughout the entire process. Her vision was awesome, and she totally got what we were looking for. Her response time was seriously insanely quick, and she never made me feel like I was being a bother. She's incredibly organized but also somehow super creative. She always kept me calm, has connections with great vendors, and was also an all around really fun person to talk to. Could not recommend Leslie enough!
    Jen L. Married on 10/02/2021

Thank You Leslie!

We hired Leslie as a partial planner, which can be tricky balancing responsibilities. Fortunately Leslie did a fabulous job keeping us on track, hearing and seeing our vision and really helped us create the wedding we dreamed. She had a sense of humor and knew when to push back, and was helpful when dealing with the vendors. She was always super responsive! Having Leslie as our day of coordinator made all the difference. We wouldn't have been able to enjoy our day without her!

Indigo Event Co.'s reply:

Aw thank you ladies! It was a pleasure working with you both! I loved every minute of it. Seeing the love you share for each other and the love that surrounded you on your special day was priceless. XO
  • Maria
    Maria K. Married on 09/19/2020

The best planner

Looking back and reflecting on my wedding day and planning one of the things that sticks out the most is the relationship Leslie and I built over the months. I feel blessed to have worked with such an Inspiring, creative, hardworking, organized and caring woman. Leslie went above and beyond for my wedding day. She made my vision and dream come to true. She was patient with my many questions. She always gave me her honest opinion. I never felt nervous for my wedding or on the actual day because I knew I was in good hands. From our first consult phone call to rushing to get first look pictures before the storm started Leslie always made me feel at ease. If you’re reading this, I would not look any further for a wedding/ event planner. She is diverse in styles and themes and has worked and created MANY events. She is an expert at what she does. You will not be disappointed with her work.
  • Cait
    Cait H. Married on 08/29/2020

Thanks Leslie!

Leslie is absolutely fantastic. We connected over a year ago during my search for a planner when I realized I wanted a "blank canvas" venue. Our styles totally clicked and she was incredibly personable. She helped keep everything very organized for me and made sure I was on top of the tasks I needed to get done. Unfortunately, covid forced us to have to downscale to a small wedding and our relationship ended prematurely, but I cannot recommend her enough! She has an extremely thorough knowledge of the Boston area as well as the seacoast and has great vendor connections. Thank you Leslie for all of your hard work
  • Kitchen
    Kitchen A. Married on 02/22/2020

Five Star Wedding Planner!

Leslie was the wedding planner for a wedding we catered in February. She was so much fun to work with and was super responsive to any questions we had during the planning process. She did an amazing job with setting everything up and checked in with us throughout the wedding which we greatly appreciated. Leslie was a joy to work with and we are looking forward to the next wedding we get to work together on!

-Kitchen to Aisle Catering and Events

Indigo Event Co.'s reply:

Thank you so much! It was a pleasure working with you and your entire team. Your staff was so helpful, happy and more than willing to go above and beyond. The food was absolutely delicious and the presentation was beautiful! I cannot wait to recommend you to my next clients!!
    Sarah Married on 07/20/2019

Great experience

We had a great experience working with Leslie doing partial planning and design for our wedding. Leslie was courteous, attentive and did everything we asked of her in an extremely prompt fashion. She always kept us on track, making sure nothing slipped through the cracks, and coordinated with our vendors to make sure everyone was on the same page. Everything came together beautifully on our wedding day — it was perfect!!
    Molly V. Married on 06/22/2019

Unforgettable, beautiful styling

To start, I was a difficult bride. I knew everything I didn't want, but not much of how I wanted my reception to look. Leslie saw right through my indecisiveness and created a dream! It was a relaxed boho-ish affair, but completely polished and put together. I would recommend Indigo Event Co. to anyone who will listen!

Indigo Event Co.'s reply:

Thank you Molly!! I loved working with you!! You were not difficult. I enjoyed every second of it! I hope to work together again!!!
  • Patricia
    Patricia V. Married on 06/22/2019

Perfection!

Leslie was amazing! She was a joy to work with. She listened and instantly got the vision that my daughter wanted for her party. She kept us on track with all the vendors so nothing was missed. Leslie has a plethora of contacts so if one didn’t have what we were looking for, another one was found. She took all the worries and anxiety out of planning our event and I can’t wait to have a reason to hire her again!! Hopefully soon!

Indigo Event Co.'s reply:

Thank you Patty! I adore you and your family and it was so fun working with all of you! You made my job easy! Looking forward to seeing you soon!
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer Married on 05/11/2019

The best of the best1|!

We cannot say enough great things about Leslie at Indigo Event Co! We connected with her a little over a year before our wedding and she was a huge help for us every step of the way. She has some amazing connections to local vendors and her expertise on how to plan a wedding from start to finish was beyond helpful. Her communication skills were also phenomenal and she always had an answer to our questions no matter how big or small they were! On the actual wedding day, she made sure everything ran smoothly and most importantly made us feel calm knowing she had everything under control! We highly recommend Leslie to all future brides and grooms who want a magical wedding day and planning experience like we had - she is simply the best!!

Indigo Event Co.'s reply:

Jennifer, Thank you for the kind kind words! It was such a pleasure to work with you and Andrew. You are the sweetest couple. You were the most organized bride and made my job easy! I wish you all the happiness in the world!!! XO
    Donna Married on 10/20/2018

Wedding fully and perfectly coordinated on short notice (2 months)

With a thousand things to do in a very short time, the responsiveness and expertise of Leslie and her team was invaluable.
    The event was exactly what we wanted and went off without a hitch within budget.
    Elisabeth Married on 10/20/2018

Leslie is the best!

Leslie and her assistants were amazing. They helped me plan my wedding in 2 months and it was the best day of my life. Nothing went wrong and it was absolutely perfect!
    Jocelyn Married on 09/29/2018
    Working with Leslie and Kamini was truly wonderful! They were responsive and made us feel like a top priority. We are so grateful to them for making Wedding day go by without a hitch!
    Cassie Married on 09/08/2018

We could not have had the wedding we had without Indigo Event Co.

We cannot say enough good things about Indigo Event Co. and the company’s owner Leslie.

Being creatives and designers ourselves for buildings and interiors, we are very well-versed at planning and designing for projects on the daily, but certainly would not pretend to understand the process of the wedding industry. Coupled with that and wanting to design and execute our own wedding in under 6 months, we knew we wanted to find someone to ultimately help to guide us and serve as a partial planner. We interviewed several of the top rated event planners before trusting our gut in making our selection and we are so glad we picked Indigo Event Co. For us, Leslie was the right balance of what we needed not only leading up to, but most certainly clutch the day of our wedding. Although she is well versed at leading design and direction for clients herself, she was very willing in letting us steer the "design ship" and do our thing. I'm sure she can also attest to our hyper attention to detail and our type A personalities and she was so easy to collaborate with, bounce our "out of the box" ideas off of and answer any random "wedding how to" questions we had...and trust us, we had plenty. She was in constant contact, checking in and reassuring us we were on track. All while doing her best to help us when we needed it and to make sure what we envisioned could happen and work realistically within our budget. She is part planner, part designer, part event manager, part therapist, part magician and for us, felt like a caring and supportive friend. She goes way above and beyond and the many laughs we shared along with her calming/honest, down to earth personality, is a welcome retreat during an extremely stressful time. Leslie will guide you through the many steps it takes to get to the big day and her connections and knowledge of the industry will save you a lot of time and money. But most importantly, as the hyper detail oriented designers we are, we confidently and trustingly handed off all the hard work, design intentions, bins and bins of decor and detail elements to Leslie, her team and talented vendors to execute on our wedding day. All to ultimately make that vision a reality. We know they all worked so so hard behind the scenes to make it all happen.

We can’t imagine our day going any better and we have Leslie and her team to thank for that. All our guests were blown away on our wedding day and we are so proud of what was accomplished, it was everything we set out to achieve and the truest expression of us. We are forever grateful to have found Leslie and know very soon, Indigo Event Co. will be the top event team in the region and booked years in advance!
    Alli Married on 06/16/2018

I would recommend to anyone!

My wedding day was much less stressful thanks to Leslie! It was so nice not having to worry about any details on the day of the wedding. Leslie took care of everything! She solved problems and worked with our vendors to make everything happen just as we hoped it would!
    Bridget Married on 06/03/2017
    Leslie did an amazing job planning my wedding as a part of the Azalea Events team last June. She was extremely professional and kept everything moving on time, both on the day of and during planning. I was nervous about planning because I only had about 8 months from the time I got engaged to the wedding, but in working with Leslie, I felt that I had things done before other brides getting married in the same time frame as me did. Leslie also had great vendor contacts, I was worried that all of the good ones would be booked up, but thanks to Leslie I ended up with a really top notch team and loved everything from the venue decor, to the invitations, to the photographs and video. This allowed me to relax and enjoy the fun parts of the process. During the wedding, I could truly be in the moment and enjoy every single second of the day because I knew Leslie was on top of every single thing that came up.
    Michael Married on 11/01/2016
    Leslie is a talented and detailed event planner. Her business specializes in high end weddings in Seacoast New Hampshire. My company Sperry Tents Seacoast has worked with her on a number of successful and fantastic events. She is the preferred event planner at many New Hampshire venues.
    Mallory Married on 10/22/2016
    Leslie is easy to work with, organized and was able to make the executive decisions necessary as a result of rain on the day-of without causing strife to the bride or families. She was in control of the day from behind the curtain, which makes for a seamless celebration.
    Linda Married on 09/03/2016

Baby Shower

Leslie was really great to work with. She was very genuine, had expert advice on space and layout, and was beyond helpful in communicating with vendors. On the day of, among other setup and coordination, she picked up the desserts from the bakery and arranged them so beautifully at the shower - we had a vision for the dessert table and she made it come true! I’d highly recommend working with Leslie for any event.

Indigo Event Co.'s reply:

Thank you Linda. I loved every minute of working with you and Sarah. Cant wait to meet that precious baby.
    Morgan Married on 06/11/2016
    Leslie was such an asset to my wedding experience. I am a planner myself but wanted another set of eyes and expertise to make sure the wedding was perfect and the planning process didn’t stress us out too badly. Leslie learned my style right off the bat and made such perfect recommendations and decisions for me... which is saying a LOT because I don’t like to give up control. At the same time, she never questioned any of my own choices and was always so supportive. I felt perfectly comfortable having her plan with me and knew nothing would slip through the cracks. And to me, it was!
    Sasha Married on 05/29/2015

Wedding Planner/Coordinator

Leslie was AMAZING to work with. She was always quick to respond to any questions, had great ideas and made the entire process stress free. I couldn't recommend her services enough!