KAGEM Chic Designs Reviews

KAGEM Chic Designs 7
  • Rosie

Rosie & Peter's Wedding · Married on 09/15/2018

Kaleena to the rescue!

Kaleena's month-of coordination is the reason our backyard wedding was such a success. She was helpful and informative in the weeks leading up to the wedding. The day before and the day of, while our families were running around a bit crazed, Kaleena was a center of calm, focus, and getting things done. She was hands-on when she needed to be but I also feel like I never saw her in action. Everything was handled before I even knew there was a problem. Can not recommend her services enough.

Sent on 07/22/2019
  • Kyra

Kyra · Married on 08/25/2018

Life saving!

Kaleena was an absolute life saver! There were so many seemingly details and logistics that could have gone VERY wrong if we didn’t decide to have Kaleena be a part of our day. She made it so much easier to relax and enjoy the weekend. I didn’t feel like I had to manage people or logistics bc she did all of it. We even had a scare with out caterer a couple of months before the wedding and she helped us find a last minute option. I can’t say enough wonderful things about her.

Sent on 06/03/2019
    KAGEM Chic Designs 8

Carla · Married on 08/18/2018

Kaleena did an absolutely amazing job being the on-the-day wedding coordinator! I had to plan our wedding out of state, so I couldn’t meet Kaleena until a couple of days before the wedding. When I met Kaleena, she put all my worries to rest about the big day. She handled completely everything! We talked about all the details that I was looking for, and she told me that she would take care of it all. Kaleena made my wedding day so stress-free! On the day of the wedding, all I had to do was enjoy the day! Kaleena decorated for the reception and made the wedding beautiful! She put my vision into a reality that I could have never even imagined. She helped the wedding run so smoothly, and I didn’t have to be stressed about anything. I would highly recommend having Kaleena for being your on-the-day wedding coordinator! She will make sure to get everything done for your big day! Kaleena is beyond talented and I was truly blessed to have her on our big day! Thank you again Kaleena!

Sent on 09/17/2018
    KAGEM Chic Designs 9
    KAGEM Chic Designs 10
    KAGEM Chic Designs 11
    KAGEM Chic Designs 12

Alexa · Married on 07/20/2018

Kaleena was a full service wedding planner for our wedding weekend in New Hampshire. Her attention to detail, organization, and ability to make desires come true was phenomenal. She always went above and beyond expectations. As I am quite busy with work she made sure to take care of organizing meetings with various vendors, finding the best prices and services for my needs. She was terrific at taking my ideas and making them a reality. She was always easy to reach, easy to communicate with and very straightforward. I honestly cannot imagine planning a wedding without her. I would highly highly highly recommend her as a full wedding planner for anyone getting married. She makes the day enjoyable and without stress which is worth all the money in the world because the day only happens once. You should stop reading this review and just hire her. She will make your day a dream come true!

Sent on 08/01/2018
    KAGEM Chic Designs 19
    KAGEM Chic Designs 20
    KAGEM Chic Designs 21

Chelsy · Married on 08/26/2017

Having Kaleena on board for the planning and execution of our wedding was easily the best decision we made. Kaleena asked all the right questions about what we wanted for our wedding day and took that time to really get to know me. Her advice, insight, and help was an invaluable part of the wedding planning process and I honestly don't know what I would have done without her. She was so available and responsive it was amazing.

We had a snafu of sorts with our caterer and Kaleena managed to get a new caterer with he same menu and parameters of service two weeks before our wedding. My Mom, Mother in-law, and wedding party had nothing but great things to say about her on the day of our wedding. Our wedding would not have been what it was if we hadn't had Kaleena.

Sent on 12/26/2017

Halley · Married on 06/24/2017

Kaleena was fantastic, from start to finish & navigated what many consider "crunch time" in the months and weeks leading up to our wedding with grace and ease. She made the day go that much smoother, and was integral in making sure last minute details were done well in advanced! Additionally, she was just a pleasure to work with -- warm, kind and funny -- from start to finish!

Sent on 07/28/2017

Elaine · Married on 11/05/2016

Kaleena is such a joy to work with while planning your special day. She is kind, thoughtful, professional, and responsive to your every need, want, and desire. Kaleena oversaw the planning of our daughter's wedding this past November and while we had a lot of input, her guidance and knowledge was phenomenal. Everything went off without a hitch, seamlessly and beautifully. We absolutely recommend Kaleena and KAGEM Chic Designs for any special event you have in mind.

Sent on 12/06/2016

Colleen · Married on 08/06/2016

Kaleena was the missing piece of our wedding puzzle. She calmed our nerves, kept everyone on track, and helped us pull off a very complicated and large backyard wedding. Since my husband and I were planning from California- she made sure everything was moving in the right direction. I can't reccommend her enough- she is a talented and warm/compassionate planner. Thanks Kaleena for making our day go without a hitch!

Sent on 08/21/2016

Terri · Married on 06/25/2016

Kaleena is a hidden secret...we planned our daughters wedding in NH while living in FL. The venue our daughter chose two years ago at "The Fells" recommended Kaleena. The entire day was exceptional, she become family!

Sent on 07/11/2016

Kaitlin · Married on 06/25/2016

Kaleena is amazing, she is spot on in everything she does for your big day. You only do it once, so you might as well do it right, and Kaleena does it absolutely right. She is professional, personal, and on top of everything. I honestly don't know how she does it. You barely see her on the big day, but it's like she's a little wedding phantom, she's everywhere during the process, and she takes the burden of making sure everything is in its place so you and your friends and family don't have to worry. I was a carefree bride that day; everything was like a fairy tale. I tell people I had the best wedding, and I really did. If you do anything for your wedding, book Kaleena. You will be thanking yourself, and even more, thanking her for doing such a wonderful job.

Sent on 03/01/2017

Kimberly · Married on 10/10/2015

Kaleena from Kagem Chic Designs is absolutely amazing! I didn't give her too much to go on, I kind of just gave her all of my decorations and threw her into it and she made everything perfect! Everything was decorated in the way I would have done it myself, I ran super late for almost everything and didn't stick to my schedule one bit and she was extremely professional and took everything in stride. The venue where I got married had an event coordinator who messed EVERYTHING up, didn't have enough tables, said I gave her the wrong amount of guests. Kaleena went in there and got everything straightened out, was completely calm and told me not to worry about anything. I was extremely stressed out about the wedding and as soon as Kaleena came it was like a weight lifted off of my shoulders. She truly made everything so perfect. I could not be happier about her work and I am so grateful to her.

Sent on 10/15/2015

Sean · Married on 10/10/2015

Kaleena was our wedding day SAVIOR! The whole wedding process felt overwhelming until Kaleena got involved. She was great about handling any issues that came up and insisting that my bride and I didn't worry at all. It was very calming to have someone so dependable taking care of our last minute worries. When we arrived at the venue on our wedding day, I couldn't believe how perfect everything looked. She was able to do exactly what we wanted down to every last detail. When we ran into problems with an employee at the venue, Kaleena took charge and handled everything without ever having to bother us or cause any stress. She is the definition of a professional and I can't recommend her enough!

Sent on 10/15/2015

Erica · Married on 09/19/2015

Kaleena was incredibly organized, thorough, and timely in her responses to our questions. I would highly recommend her as a wedding planner. She relieved much of our stress regarding coordination between vendors and the timeline for our wedding.

Sent on 09/28/2015

Kaleena was a delight and pleasure to work with. The smile never left her face during the entire day of wedding services and rehersal dinner. She handled everything we asked her to and things we didn't ask her to but needed.

This planner kept all the unnecessary questions and stuff out of reach for the wedding couple, so their day was just to enjoy with all their friends and family!!

We would highly recommend her services for anyone that is planning a wedding!!

Sent on 09/30/2015

Kaleena is the best. We originally thought we could plan our whole wedding on our own and then contacted her for assistance with vendor communications and day of tasks. She was amazing. She responded quickly to our emails, made sure all the vendors were aware of any time changes and set up a large portion of our venue. She was able to resolve issues on the day of and made our wedding a day we will always remember. I can't imagine our wedding without her there. She is so kind, helpful and very good at her job. I highly recommend her for anyone looking for a wedding coordinator or day of coordinator!

Sent on 07/02/2015

Cindy · Married on 06/27/2015

Having Kaleena be a part of our daughter's wedding was one of the best decisions we made. The wedding was at our home and we were able to thoroughly enjoy the day. She is professional with a warm personality and beautiful smile that instantly makes everyone comfortable. Kaleena organized the rehearsal and handled the day of wedding details (including some things that we weren't aware of). We highly recommend her! Dan & Cindy

Sent on 07/05/2015

tammy · Married on 06/20/2015

Kaleena was amazing! She helped from beginning to end. I did not have to worry about a thing on my wedding day, she did it all! Each and every time I contacted her she got back to me quickly. I highly recommend Kaleena for any event!
    Tammy Baldassare

Sent on 06/28/2015
  • Lindsay

Lindsay · Married on 11/01/2014

Kaleena was AHHHH-MAZING. She offers a huge variety of services from planning and designing your decor to day-of coordination. I had hired Kaleena to help with the ceremony rehearsal and day-of coordination, as well as the reception coordination to make sure all the vendors came on time, etc. She also helped with the rehearsal dinner.

I had worked with her when she was my best friend's wedding coordinator and I knew immediately I needed her for my big day! She covered every detail and did it with a smile. I never once worried about someone running late or something going wrong at the ceremony or reception because I was so confident she would be handling everything, and she absolutely did!

When my flowers arrived late and I noticed they were a little brown on some of the petals, she was right there to take photos for me to send to the florist after the wedding, when I completely forgot to tell the limo driver what time to be back at the church, she called them without hesitation and figured it out. I literally did not have to worry about anything!

She's such a sweetheart and is so concerned with making sure your day is perfect. You need Kaleena in your life if you are ever planning a wedding...trust me!

Sent on 11/11/2014

Kaitlin · Married on 10/11/2014

Kaleena is both amazing at what she does and fabulous to work with. I would not have gotten through my wedding weekend without her. She not only helped me find my wedding vendors, she was available for countless emails, phone calls and face to face meetings to discuss all of the details. She went above and beyond leading up to, and during my wedding. She was the face that guests could turn to with questions, the expert to work with all of the vendors and she truly allowed my husband and I to enjoy our special day. Her services were by far the most invaluable of the entire weekend!

Sent on 01/04/2015

Bryan · Married on 10/11/2014

My wife and I hired Kaleena to recommend vendors and help with the day of wedding coordination, as well as the rehearsal dinner. Kaleena made sure that everything on our wedding day went smoothly. We chose all of our own vendors for our wedding, so having Kaleena's services were imperative for the day going well. We could not be happier with Kaleena's work. We truly would not have had a successful wedding day with out her.

Sent on 01/05/2015

sharon · Married on 10/04/2014

Kaleena is absolutely amazing! From the very first meeting she was able to calm my nerves. She is brilliant with coming up with any design you think you might want. Whether it be centerpieces or how to set up your tables, she was on top of it. The day of my wedding it was so comforting knowing that I could just relax and get ready and know that she was handling everything. She was very patient with our rowdy groomsmen and even a guest that had one too many. We actually never knew about that guest until after the wedding! She is the definition of the perfect wedding coordinator.

Sent on 10/06/2014

Trina · Married on 09/27/2014

Kaleena eased my day of jitters by taking care of everything so I didn't have to worry! She handled my vendors, set up, ceremony, and keeping the day going smoothly. She was always available to talk or answer questions, even meeting me at a park in between pre wedding photos and our dance rehearsal to make it easier for me, my husband, our kids and the bridal party! She helped me stay sane while 7 of our 9 bridal party members traveled in from 5 different states praying each military member had leave approved (including my husband to be!) She is amazing and I'd recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 06/10/2015

I just can't say enough good things about Kaleena! She made my big day such a success & I couldn't have done it without her! I thought that I could do all of the planning myself but I had no idea that it was going to be so overwhelming. Kaleena calmed my nerves & made me feel so much better! She took right over & helped with my table decorations. Her suggestions really saved me a lot of money & everyone talked about how beautiful they were. Her ideas for centerpieces were so creative (loved all the gold glitter!) & they worked so beautifully together. It took so much pressure off of me to have Kaleena put together all of the decorations & then to set it up for me. She even put together a candy station for me that was color coordinated with my wedding colors. It was a big hit!
    I would highly recommend Kaleena to anyone looking for a wedding planner. She is very professional & prompt at getting back to you. She understands how important this day is to you & wants to be sure that you are happy & comfortable with all of your selections. Kaleena's experience will help save you time & money as well as ensure that your day is a success!

Sent on 12/01/2014

Angelina · Married on 08/30/2014

Hiring Kaleena to be part of our wedding was the best decision we could have made. We are 100% certain that our wedding would not have been what it was, had it not been for Kaleena.
    Originally, we were looking for someone to help us coordinate "day-of" events. We were doing most things ourselves and wanted to take comfort in the fact that on the day of our wedding, we didn't have to worry about who needed to be where when.
    From the moment we started working with Kaleena, we felt that comfort. She went above and beyond. Kaleena knew when to offer and when to listen. She knew where to find exactly what we were looking for. She had vendors up her sleeve when ours fell through. She understood our need to include our parents. Kaleena had no problem being our voice and making sure everyone was on the same page, and that it was our page.
    Kaleena found us a florist. She went back and forth with them on the design of our flowers. She got us exactly what we asked for and even went back to them when we changed our minds. Kaleena found us a DJ who matched our unique cultural and personal requests. She quickly rallied the troops and pulled together a catering team when ours pulled out 20 days before our wedding. She found bartenders that kept our guests happy all night. She knew our wedding location inside and out and helped us make the best use of it. Kaleena helped re-set up for the rehearsal dinner after we found out we set the whole thing up with the wrong linens. She made sure the DJ didn't play any music we didn't like. She made sure we weren't writing checks at the end of the night. She made sure all of our little requests were met (like ringing the church bells as we walked out of the church!). She even brought us lamb during cocktail hour because we were busy taking pictures. I could go on for hours.
    Kaleena made us feel like we mattered and like we deserved perfect day we got.
    Thank you for everything Kaleena! We truly couldn't have done it without you!!!!!!!

Sent on 12/04/2014

Virginia · Married on 09/14/2013

Hiring Kaleena to be my wedding coordinator was the best decision I ever made! I initially did not plan on hiring a wedding coordinator because I am very organized and I thought I could handle it but I later realized I really wanted to enjoy the day. From our initial consultation to the day of the wedding she made me feel comfortable and at ease. She was very quick to respond to e-mails and offered great suggestions. Everything was perfect and if it wasn't, Kaleena never let it show. She took care of everything, we even ate at our wedding. She made sure that we always had what we needed as well as our guests and paid great attention to detail. So many family and friends commented on what an amazing job she did with a smile on her face the entire time. I highly recommend Kaleena's services, I don't know what I would have done without her!

Sent on 09/23/2013