Memorable Events

Westmoreland, NH View map
$1,800 Package Price

$1,800 Package Price

Memorable Events is a full service wedding company that specializing in making each wedding uniquely yours. We offer different planning package options based on your specific needs.

Call for a free one hour consultation to see how Memorable Events can make the wedding of your dreams the wedding of your reality!

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1350.00

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1800

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$3000.00

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$50.00

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Susan. M. Married on 08/06/2021

Jennifer is THE BEST

My daughter got married 6/20/20 and we could have pulled it off without Jennifer. Wedding planning started well before Covid hit, even before that Jennifer was a patient, kind, and fun partner. Then as we planned and replanned each time new guidance was announced, she was patient and helpful x 10. We would be frustrated and then we would talk to Jennifer. Her lovely response of “don’t think of it as Plan B but a new plan A,“ was perfect!
    She carried off details as we came up with them, and helped my daughters vision come to life!
    The wedding was magical!
    I highly recommend Jennifer and her team. I a, so pleased with everything she did!
  • Kate
    Kate R. Married on 12/10/2019

Day went off without a hitch!

Memorable Events did the day of coordination for my wedding this past weekend and I cannot say enough wonderful things about the entire team. Leading up to my wedding I worked with Jennifer to ensure our timeline and vendors were set up for a successful wedding weekend and she lent me a bunch of candles saving me hundreds of dollars in decor.

Melissa lead our day of coordination and she is actually the BEST. She is so incredibly sweet, calm, organized, and helpful and ensured everything was running smoothly and brought to life exactly as I had imagined the day of the wedding. My bridesmaids were raving about her and how wonderful she was the entire wedding!

Melissa was helping out for over 12 hours the day of my wedding and then when I went back to the venue the next day everything was PERFECTLY CLEANED AND ORGANIZED. There was this wonderful stack of my stuff I needed to pack in the car but other then that I did not need to lift a finger - which was the most amazing thing to discover the day after the wedding.
    Caitlyn Married on 06/22/2019

The absolute best!

I can't recommend Jennifer and the Memorable Events team highly enough!! I first spoke to Jennifer when I was deciding whether to get married in NH or somewhere closer to where I live now. I knew I couldn't plan a wedding in NH without a wedding planner, and after the first call with Jennifer I knew she was a perfect fit! Throughout the entire planning process she went above and beyond. Jennifer was incredibly organized and super responsive in the months leading up to the wedding and really made sure I stayed on schedule to get everything done on time! She also knows all of the vendors in the area and made some amazing recommendations. The venue where we were married is remote and logistically challenging and she and her team handled it like complete pros. We were really able to relax and enjoy ourselves on our wedding day since we knew everything was taken care of and we were in great hands. I cannot thank Jennifer and her team enough - we simply would not have ben able to have the wedding we did if it weren't for them!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Pricing

Memorable Events Price Rates

K. Lenox Photography K. Lenox Photography Wedding Photographers

Jennifer and her team with Memorable events are nothing other than Absolutely incredible!!! I have worked with them on so many occasions, that I think I've lost count! Each and every single wedding I shot where she was the Planner went smooth and flawlessly! (And If there were any hiccups... my team and our brides didn't even know!) She is down to earth, fun and professional. Jennifer is able to take a couple's vision and bring it to life, all while staying within their budget. She has always been there for me to ask questions and get feedback. When Memorable Events are hired on to plan a wedding, whether the full planning or just the day of coordination- I know I have nothing to worry about. Everything is going to be perfect!

Stonewall Farm Stonewall Farm Barn & Farm Weddings

Memorable Events is a great choice to help you plan your wedding day. Jennifer Matthews is a seasoned professional who understands how to pull off a successful event tailored to your unique style and needs. We highly recommend her for events at Stonewall Farm!

Faux Real Floral Designs Faux Real Floral Designs Wedding Florists

So happy to work with Jennifer, from Memorable Events. Everything was very streamlined and efficient, fun too. Enquiries and feedback is still coming through to me, and I am looking forward to future events.

21 River Road Westmoreland, 03467
Location of (Memorable Events)

Other vendors in Concord for your wedding