Memorable Events

21 River Road, Westmoreland, NH 03467 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Memorable Events

Memorable Events is a full service wedding company that specializing in making each wedding uniquely yours. We offer different planning package options based on your specific needs.

Call for a free one hour consultation to see how Memorable Events can make the wedding of your dreams the wedding of your reality!

Follow Memorable Events on

The happy couple
The happy couple
Boho style that we dressed up
Boho style that we dressed up
Cheers to the happy couple!
Cheers to the happy couple!
Vintage bottles and lace

Memorable Events 6
Memorable Events 7
  • Morgan

Morgan · Married on 10/20/2018

Thank you, Jennifer and co. for the work you did the weekend of the wedding. We couldn’t have done it without you! Melissa was very helpful and on top of things, at the rehearsal and morning before the ceremony, down to seating surprise guests at the reception! I was so glad we had you that weekend.

Sent on 11/04/2018
    Memorable Events 12
    Memorable Events 13
  • Victoria

Victoria · Married on 09/22/2018

Totally necessary for your wedding planning!

We worked with Jen at Memorable Events from the very beginning to help create our perfect wedding day that was very "us" through and through. We aren't originally from this area, so Jen was extremely valuable in helping us chose vendors within our budget. As the wedding approached, Jen became more and more helpful, and at this point I can't imagine managing to throw a wedding without her.

Sent on 11/07/2018

Jessica · Married on 06/23/2018

There aren't enough words in the dictionary to describe how amazing Jennifer Matthews and her team were in organizing our wedding that took place on June 23rd 2018 at Lakefalls Lodge near Keene, NH. She made the process effortless and relieved all my stresses with quick replies to any questions or concerns I had in the two years of planning and on our wedding weekend! She felt like more like a comforting friend on the weekend of our wedding instead of a wedding planner and took care of all the large and small details--from working seamlessly around some rough weather on our big day and even buying me emergency batteries for a Polaroid camera on the day of the wedding without hesitation. Without a doubt, our wedding day would not have been as amazing without Memorable Events and I can't thank Jennifer enough! Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/25/2018

• What is the hourly rate? $ 50.00
  • How many planners are on your team? 3

• K. Lenox Photography
    K. Lenox Photography Wedding Photographers

Jennifer and her team with Memorable events are nothing other than Absolutely incredible!!! I have worked with them on so many occasions, that I think I've lost count! Each and every single wedding I shot where she was the Planner went smooth and flawlessly! (And If there were any hiccups... my team and our brides didn't even know!) She is down to earth, fun and professional. Jennifer is able to take a couple's vision and bring it to life, all while staying within their budget. She has always been there for me to ask questions and get feedback. When Memorable Events are hired on to plan a wedding, whether the full planning or just the day of coordination- I know I have nothing to worry about. Everything is going to be perfect!

• Stonewall Farm
    Stonewall Farm Barn & Farm Weddings

Memorable Events is a great choice to help you plan your wedding day. Jennifer Matthews is a seasoned professional who understands how to pull off a successful event tailored to your unique style and needs. We highly recommend her for events at Stonewall Farm!

• Faux Real Floral Designs
    Faux Real Floral Designs Wedding Florists

So happy to work with Jennifer, from Memorable Events. Everything was very streamlined and efficient, fun too. Enquiries and feedback is still coming through to me, and I am looking forward to future events.

• 21 River Road Westmoreland, 03467 See on map