Memorable Events Reviews

Memorable Events 6
Memorable Events 7
  • Morgan

Morgan · Married on 10/20/2018

Thank you, Jennifer and co. for the work you did the weekend of the wedding. We couldn’t have done it without you! Melissa was very helpful and on top of things, at the rehearsal and morning before the ceremony, down to seating surprise guests at the reception! I was so glad we had you that weekend.

Sent on 11/04/2018
    Memorable Events 12
    Memorable Events 13
  • Victoria

Victoria · Married on 09/22/2018

Totally necessary for your wedding planning!

We worked with Jen at Memorable Events from the very beginning to help create our perfect wedding day that was very "us" through and through. We aren't originally from this area, so Jen was extremely valuable in helping us chose vendors within our budget. As the wedding approached, Jen became more and more helpful, and at this point I can't imagine managing to throw a wedding without her.

Sent on 11/07/2018

Jessica · Married on 06/23/2018

There aren't enough words in the dictionary to describe how amazing Jennifer Matthews and her team were in organizing our wedding that took place on June 23rd 2018 at Lakefalls Lodge near Keene, NH. She made the process effortless and relieved all my stresses with quick replies to any questions or concerns I had in the two years of planning and on our wedding weekend! She felt like more like a comforting friend on the weekend of our wedding instead of a wedding planner and took care of all the large and small details--from working seamlessly around some rough weather on our big day and even buying me emergency batteries for a Polaroid camera on the day of the wedding without hesitation. Without a doubt, our wedding day would not have been as amazing without Memorable Events and I can't thank Jennifer enough! Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/25/2018

Liz · Married on 10/07/2017

We had the pleasure of working with both Jennifer and Mary from Memorable Events on our wedding this past fall. Jennifer helped us with planning leading up to our wedding, and was a knowledgeable and (much needed) calming presence during the wedding planning process. She has great connections with vendors in the NH area and her advice on planning our timeline and wedding day logistics was extremely helpful. Mary was our day-of coordinator, and was truly invaluable. Mary worked tirelessly to make sure that the day ran smoothly and seemed completely unflappable. We loved working with Memorable Events and would absolutely recommend them for anyone planning a wedding in the NH area!

Sent on 03/13/2018
    Memorable Events 14

Elizabeth · Married on 09/09/2017

Working with Memorable Events for our wedding was definitely the best (and most crucial) decision we made. My now husband and I planned a pretty low key wedding at a summer camp in New Hampshire (~80 guests), but even with a more “DIY-style” wedding, we quickly realized that we couldn’t pull it off without some professional help. One of our vendors recommended Jennifer and from our first conversation I knew she was exactly what we needed.

We decided to go the Day-of-Coordinator route, and before the wedding, Jennifer and Mary met me at the venue and together we walked through every detail. They instantly understood the kind of wedding we wanted and helped us figure out some of the specifics that we hadn’t even thought of. Mary and her assistant Melissa even came the day before the wedding to help us with the rehearsal and made sure everyone was on the same page. And then on the wedding day, everything just went so smoothly and turned out even better than we could have imagined. Mary put together all of my ideas and created a cohesive, and seemingly effortless event. Everyone keeps telling us that it was by far the best wedding they've ever been to, and that would not be the case if Mary and her team hadn't been there. Not only did all of the décor/set up look incredible, but Alex and I were not stressed at all throughout the whole wedding day! If there were any issues, Mary took care of it quickly, because from our point of view, everything went perfectly. At the end of the night, everything was packed up, and they even dropped off all of our personal things at our cabin (cards, gifts, bouquets). I can't express enough how grateful I am for everything Mary and her team did for us. I realize it wasn't necessarily a traditional wedding, but Mary really went above and beyond, and really stayed true to our vision for the wedding. Most importantly, they made it so we could actually enjoy our wedding day!

Sent on 12/28/2017
    Memorable Events 22
    Memorable Events 23
    Memorable Events 24

Hannah · Married on 09/02/2017

I am so glad that we booked Memorable Events for our Day of Coordinator! With our wedding being at home, it was especially important for us to feel like we had someone that we could trust, that could deal with any hiccups and finish all the little details. Jennifer and Jenna did just that! Leading up to the wedding, Jennifer was so helpful in thinking through all the details of the wedding with us and came to the house to do a walk-through a few weeks in advance. We had a long list of things for them to do the morning of our wedding (including putting together our centerpieces!) and they did it all without hesitation. During the reception, they were busy making sure everything was getting done. We were definitely able to enjoy our wedding day more knowing that we had Memorable Events behind the scenes to take care of anything that came up!

Sent on 09/24/2017

Chloe · Married on 08/19/2017

Jennifer was absolutely amazing as our day of wedding coordinator. My husband and I tend to have a hard time relaxing and letting go of responsibilities but with Jennifer, we hardly thought about the logistics on the day of. Having her there really allowed us to relax and enjoy the day, knowing that everything was being taken care of for us. She was thorough and incredibly organized while being totally enjoyable and sweet to everyone who interacted with her. We got quite a few comments on how sweet she was from our friends and family. She seemed incredibly calm and collected all day and handled anything that came up quickly and quietly. When our guest transportation forgot to stop at one of the hotels, she took care of it so smoothly that I still am not even quite sure all the details of the resolution. All I knew was that everyone was there for our ceremony and made it back to their hotels at the end of the night. One of my favorite things about working with Jennifer was that she picked up on our personalities and the type of wedding we were hoping to have and was able to offer her professional advice without making us feel like our vision for our wedding was being changed at all. She seemed to have thought of everything and was prepared for any issue that could come up (I got a bright green stain from the flowers on the front of my dress and she immediately managed to get it out). She really made our day perfect and we couldn’t have done it without her.

Sent on 08/31/2017

Memorable Events's reply:

I loved working with you and Nate! Your wedding was awesome, your family was great and you two are in for a long and happy life!

Katie · Married on 08/12/2017

We used Jennifer's "Week of" package and we are so happy we did! Planning a backyard wedding, we were a bit nervous about pulling everything together on our own, and Jennifer's service was exactly what we needed to ensure everything was where it needed to be and nothing went wrong on the big day! Jennifer was SO helpful with suggestions throughout the planning process, helping us orchestrate the rehersal walkthrough and making sure we didn't need to lift a finger on the big day! Everything went so smoothly and we could not be happier with our decision to use Memorable Events. If you're considering hiring Jennifer, don't think twice about it. You will not be disapointed!

Sent on 09/04/2017

Memorable Events's reply:

Awe Katie your wedding was stunning! I enjoyed every minute of it and you and Sam are a wonderful couple! Thank you for allowing us to be part of your big day!

judith · Married on 06/10/2017

Jennifer worked with me to help plan my stepdaughter's wedding at Camp Takodah. It was a one of a kind event and Jennifer smoothed out the wrinkles and soothed my anxiety. She made great recommendations for vendors and helped keep everything moving on the day of. She amd the staff at Takodah were a well oiled machine that enabled me to give them their vision of a wedding. The best.

Sent on 07/06/2017

Memorable Events's reply:

Thank you for including me in the big day Judi! It was a pleasure working with all of you :)

Allison · Married on 12/22/2016

I really love working with Jennifer from Memorable Events! She's a sweetheart. I've worked with her as a wedding photographer on a DIY wedding. She wore so many hats that day and everything went flawlessly! 5 stars! I recommend her to my clients all of the time. - Allison, Kiss the Bride Wedding Photography

Sent on 12/06/2016

Memorable Events's reply:

Loved working with you too!

Jordan · Married on 09/18/2016

Jen was amazing. Considering that I booked her 30 days prior to my wedding I was amazed at how well everything came together. Jen stepped right in to her role and was able to assure that everything went off without a hitch.

Sent on 11/01/2016

Memorable Events's reply:

Thank you Jordan! You wedding was a dream :)

Bridgitte · Married on 05/07/2016

After a few moments of speaking with Jen I knew that everything would be perfect. Right from the start she went above and beyond for me. She was so organized and from that first moment she started pulling every detail together, perfecting them. The venue coordinator had already really dropped the ball, even to the point of skipping my wedding. Jen took on the task of communicating with the venue, with such poise and professionalism. Jen really ‘took the cake’ in my eyes when she swooped in to save the day once again when just three days before my wedding the pastry chef who was going to make the cake and cupcakes had a family emergency and could no longer help. She had a new pastry chef lined up before one stressful tear could fall. To say that she is a life saver, no a wedding saver, will never seem like the right words to say. She single handedly made my dream day come alive, she created memories that will last a life time. I can't begin to express my gratitude for her. From the moment I showed up at the venue the day of my wedding, I was blown away. Every detail was beyond what I had ever pictured, Jen had captured the image in my mind and amplified it by a thousand. Every dream I had ever had, had been given life. Even through out the evening her assistant was right there for us. I honestly can say for the first time in my life, I had actually forgotten to eat. Thankfully, Jen and her assistant were on it. All the smallest of things were taken into consideration. In years to come both my husband and I will look back at photographs and not just remember our union but the friendship we made with someone so amazing as Jen, and at all she did to help us make it to that incredibly perfect day. The only thing I would change about my wedding planning would be finding Jen and Memorable Events sooner.

Sent on 09/28/2016

Memorable Events's reply:

Oh my goodness! You brought such a huge smile to my face...thank you for the kind words and I look forward to seeing you for a coffee date soon!

Lauren · Married on 08/15/2015

After meeting with three wedding planners for our August 15 wedding, it was an easy decision to hire Jen for our big day. From the very beginning, she was warm, friendly and helpful and by the end of the first meeting it felt like she was already a part of the family!

I worked with Jen for about a year to plan our outdoor lakeside wedding and I will be the first to say that I was probably not the easiest bride to work with! I was planning the wedding from Washington, D.C. so Jen was invaluable to the planning process and I literally could not have done it without her! She helped with everything from recommending and meeting with vendors, to all of my last-minute decor and logistics questions. I can't say enough positive things about her and I highly recommend her to anyone looking for a great wedding and event planner! You won't be sorry!

Sent on 09/01/2015

Emily · Married on 07/03/2015

I hired Jennifer to help me plan my summer New Hampshire wedding...while I was living in Florida. Right from the start she was amazing. She was able to keep everything within my budget, offer suggestions, give ideas, and give me piece of mind while trying to plan such a big day from 1200 miles away. Jennifer always responded right away to any concerns I had. She was very timely in responding to emails. Courteous, professional, personable, I would work with Jennifer and Memorable events again in a heart beat! Thank you for all of your help and assistance Jennifer!

Sent on 06/05/2016

Kathy · Married on 06/13/2015

We thought we didn't need her services. We were so wrong! Her services were well worth the money!!

Sent on 01/13/2016

Caroline · Married on 09/27/2014

Jen was an absolute savior!!! Planning a wedding remotely is no easy feat, and after just a couple phone conversations with her she completely understood my vision and found all the perfect vendors. The whole time, making sure she was conscious of my budget and keeping me on track with payments and schedules. The wedding went off without a hitch, and was everything I hoped it would be and MORE. I could not have done this without her!

Sent on 10/01/2014

Suzanne · Married on 09/20/2014

From our very first meeting, Jennifer was warm, welcoming and excited to help us plan from start to finish. She worked directly within our budget, referred us to absolutely amazing vendors who wowed both us and our guests through not only the wedding, but the planning process as well, and created a spectacular day for us. Her touches on the wedding day were felt everywhere, as she took our vision and truly brought it to life.
    When, 6 weeks until our wedding, a serious family illness occurred which created the possiblity that we may have had to cancel or reschedule the wedding, Jennifer took care of being in contact with our vendors, allowing us to be able to focus on family. She went above and beyond we feel, to ensure that our wishes and our families needs were met while still planning the wedding details were met as well. While this was a special circumstance, it just goes to show how flexible, competent and professional Jennifer is as she handled these stressful circumstances with us with grace and ease.
    On the day of the wedding, I do not know what we would have done without her. She oversaw the setup, leaving us to simply have the time to get ready, while taking the time to still check in with us to see if we needed anything while preparing for the ceremony. She oversaw all the events of the day, ensuring that we were on time for the ceremony, for the pictures after the ceremony, and into the reception. She made sure we had time to cut the cake and do the garter/bouquet toss (we would have lost track of time), and then oversaw the takedown of the reception at the end as well.
    We honestly do not know what we would have done without her through this whole process. I promise Jennifer will be the best decision you can make in creating your wedding. She is then investment you should make, and the one you will never regret as you plan for your wedding.

Sent on 09/30/2014

Tima · Married on 10/12/2013

I highly recommend Memorable Events. I called Jen for a last-minute booking and was lucky enough that she had a cancellation and was able to help me plan my 175+-guest wedding in 7 weeks from Boston as I was starting a new executive position. There was so much going on in my life while we were planning for our happy day and Jen stepped in quickly. She recommended reliable - and exceptional - vendors, advised me on things I didn't know I had to think about (or didn't want to have to think about, like hair and makeup), made suggestions as to what she'd seen before that worked and didn't, and was there when I needed to vent. The best part about listening to me is that she was able to convert my angst into an alternative action plan so that my needs and wishes were met. My family can't even do that! For a no-nonsense, action-oriented, get-it-done kind of wedding planner, easy to work with - and yes, fun! - you will find all of that with Jen.

Sent on 10/26/2013

Nicole · Married on 10/23/2010

We couldn't have done it without Jennifer. I thought that I could do all the planning myself and still be stress free. what was I thinking? 3 months before the wedding I contacted Jennifer and she took everything I had and made a game plan. I was panicking but she told me that we were in good shape and not to worry. She had so many ideas and suggestions that I had never even thought of. I purchased my invitations from her and they were beautiful. I threw a lot at her and she new exactly what to do. My wedding day went off without a hitch and it truly was a stress free day. I have recommended her to everyone I know who is planning a wedding.

Sent on 11/09/2010

Anne · Married on 08/28/2010

Where do we even start? Jennifer was absolutely amazing....below are a few reasons why, with a brief write up as well.

1. She helped keep us on task throughout the wedding planning process.
    2. She gave us wonderful referrals and insight about many vendors and issues throughout the wedding planning process. (such as my hair dresser place canceling on us a month prior because they were shutting down- eek!)
    3. She is lovely! She really is- she is so down to earth, calm and collected. It is so important to have this kind of energy on the day of your wedding.
    4. Our day ran beautifully! Our wedding day was just perfect- and it would not have happened without Jennifer there. She helped keep things on time in a very kind manor, and also fixed any little unexpected surprises right away. We never even heard about them until after the wedding was done.

Hands down Jennifer is worth the investment. One may think a wedding planner is an "extra" one may not need- but in our eyes having one is essential. They make the day run so smooth, make sure everything is on time, task, and that you have the best day of your life. Your day will flow like magic, and after you will think- "wow, Jennifer was amazing". Your appreciation for wedding planners will be on a whole new level.

That being said- we thank Jennifer so much and would recommend her in a heartbeat to anyone.

Anne Skidmore
    Bride and wedding photographer

Sent on 01/26/2011

Tina · Married on 08/07/2010

Jenn was awesome to work with! She was able to provide me with a stress free day at my daughters wedding. She came to the rehearal and showed us all what to do, she took care of all our wedding items (cake cutter/server, bride and groom toasting glasses, favors, seating cards, etc...) the night of rehearsal and had it all set up the way we wanted for my daughters wedding. She took care of making sure the gazebo, aisle and table's were set up and decorated they way we had visioned. She was a great help at getting the family members together for pictures too! Jenn offers several options from planning your whole wedding or a weekend package. She took care of calling all my vendors to make sure eveyone was on the same page with their itineraries. Jenn is very proffessional and was awesome to work with and I would definitely recommend her to family, friends and whoever else was in need of a great wedding planner:)

Sent on 08/11/2010

Kathy · Married on 07/26/2008

Jennifer was a delight to work with. She listened to our ideas and came up with her own that we all were happy with. Jennifer has a wealth of knowledge and has many vendors that she has worked with over the years. We held my daughters wedding at our home and Jennifer saved us money because of her previous relationships with the vendors. I would not hesitate to recommend Jennifer to any one that is planning a large or small scale event.

K. Terry

Sent on 09/28/2009
  • O

Amy · Married on 08/03/2007

Jennifer was on top of all the details of our wedding. Thanks to her our special day ran very smoothly. We appreciated her familiarity with the area and all the different contacts that she was able to connect us with. We would highly recommend her as a wedding planner!

Sent on 10/11/2009

Julia · Married on 09/15/2018

I was initially wary over whether or not I thought a wedding planner was worth it, but now I say 100% YES. We had so much going on aside from wedding planning, and having Jennifer available helped to assuage our growing anxiety. Once our wedding date was quickly approaching, Jennifer checked in repeatedly to make sure things were going well for us, and we had several phone calls to walk through and plan the day. When our wedding day finally arrived, I don't think I once felt like anything was going wrong if it was! Things just magically fell into place, and we were able to just enjoy the day, relax and visit with loved ones. It was absolutely worth it, and I would strongly recommend Memorable Events to anyone, even if just for the day of!

Sent on 10/02/2018

Serena · Married on 08/19/2017

Hiring Memorable Events was one of the best decisions we made when planning our wedding. We were from out of town, so they were able to help us find local vendors that we could trust. They were also very flexible when working with our schedule, considering we were only in town for short periods of time before the actual wedding day. We really wanted our wedding to fit our lifestyle and personalities, so we wanted to do as much of the work leading up to it as possible. However, having someone you trust to hand all of that over to on the day of is something I couldn't recommend more, and Memorable Events went above and beyond to make our wedding exactly what we wanted.

Sent on 11/29/2017