35 Center St Suite 5, Dover, NH 03894 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Branch & Bloom

Flowers are a very emotional aspect of your wedding day. You're likely to get more emotional over your bridal bouquet than anything else (except your groom, of course)! We embody this emotion in all we do and make it our priority to fill your heart with joy the second you see your flowers. We won't let your wedding planning get overwhelming! Figuring out who to work with and what things cost can be daunting, but with the right help it is simple. We will make your floral planning experience as exciting and fun as your wedding day!

Follow Branch & Bloom on

Branch & Bloom 5
Branch & Bloom 6
Branch & Bloom 7

Sarah Anderson · Married on 10/27/2018

Rebecca is absolutely brilliant! Highly recommended for any/all brides and color schemes!!

Rebecca is a rockstar florist!! She is so talented and truly cares about each of her brides. We sat down together to go over my vision of the florals a couple months before my big day and Rebecca gave great suggestions on how to make my ideas come to life. She was extremely professional and organized. Everyone at the reception was blown away by the breath-taking centerpieces Rebecca created. She is brilliant!!

Sent on 01/24/2019
    Branch & Bloom 8
    Branch & Bloom 9
    Branch & Bloom 10

Branch & Bloom's reply:

Thank you so much, Sarah! Your day was certainly one for the record book, a winter white day in October, who knew? So grateful you were happy and we totally loved creating and setting up your dream wedding! White flowers are timeless, our favorite!

Sarah Blair · Married on 09/08/2018

Amazing, Professional and so Creative!

I worked with Leah at my first consultation and she gave me such great feedback! I had no idea what I was doing and she was so professional. Branch and Bloom made my day when when I walked into my venue and saw everything set up, it was stunning. Their arrangements were very generous and full, they went above and beyond.

Sent on 01/25/2019
    Branch & Bloom 11
    Branch & Bloom 12
    Branch & Bloom 13

Branch & Bloom's reply:

Thank you, Sarah for the wonderful feedback! We are so happy we loved the your wedding flowers and we are honored to have been a part of your special day!

Allie · Married on 11/25/2017

We haven't even met yet and I have to say their service is second to none! Rebecca's responsiveness and flexibility are commendable and so very appreciated. Her enthusiasm for our wedding is infectious and I look forward to meeting her and her team in person,

Sent on 03/06/2017

Branch & Bloom's reply:

Wow, Allie! Thank you so much for the vote of confidence! I'm excited to meet you!

Branch & Bloom FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 175.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 65.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Branch & Bloom 1
    Free Bridal Bouquet Promotion

Take advantage of this incredible offer! Order your reception and ceremony flowers with Branch & Bloom and we will give you your bridal bouquet for free! Inquire today for more for details.

• Chickadee Hill Cakes
    Chickadee Hill Cakes Wedding Cakes

Stunning and creative works of floral art!

• Lenka Flaherty Photography
    Lenka Flaherty Photography Wedding Photographers

Studio Vincca offers the most beautiful arrangements. I worked with them couple of times and I know their clients were more than happy with what they received. 100% amazing!!!! 100% gorgeous work!!!! !00% reliable!!!!! Highly recommended :)

• Platinum Event Planning & Pageant Coaching
    Platinum Event Planning & Pageant Coaching Wedding Planners

Rebecca does beautiful & amazing floral arrangements and attention to detail is fabulous!! I especially love her rustic elegance!!

• 35 Center St Suite 5 Dover, NH, 03894 See on map