Blissful Beginnings Wedding and Event Design

$3,995
Day-Of, Full, Partial

About Blissful Beginnings Wedding and Event Design

Flawless Wedding Planning and Management Throughout New England

Melanie started Blissful Beginnings Wedding and Event Design in 1996 with a passion for CREATIVITY and FESTIVITY and strives to assist clients throughout New England to create special events with SOUL.

All services and packages are customized to the unique nature of each event.

Categories: Wedding Officiant, Wedding Planner

Day-Of Coord. (1)
Partial Planning (1)
Timelines (1)
Non-Religious (1)

Melanie is amazing!! She was so much fun and easy to work with for our wedding. Through every part of the planning process, Melanie was 5 steps ahead! She allowed us to thoroughly enjoy the wedding weekend without any worry. Everything looked amazing, she literally brought my wedding dream to life! The day went seamlessly and I know this was because of all the hard work she put in to be sure that was the case.

Profile Picture Meaghan, 7/15/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Melanie was a god send, and well worth the money. I don't think I could have kept my sanity if it wasn't for Melanie. She was there with me each step of the way, and made the process of dealing with the hotel (not a small feat), very easy. To the brides to be out there- if you even have a the smallest doubt about hiring Melanie, please feel free to contact me.

Profile Picture Albana, 7/1/17, 3 Reviews

My Photo Album

33 Photos

1 VIDEO

12 ENDORSEMENTS
We absolutely adore Melanie! Not only is she so fun and lovely to be around but Melanie takes wedding planning to the next level. Every detail is thought of and she goes above and beyond to ensure your wedding day goes as smoothly as possible. Melanie is wonderwoman and we're always thankful to work with her whenever we get the opportunity!

How to begin ...Melanie is the best planner on the planet! I absolutely love working with her as a vendor on her "rockstar" teams that she creates for her weddings. She is so easy to work with and the wedding day go so smoothly. I would highly recommend her to anyone planning an event.

Melanie has been great to work with for 15 years! She has good communication and detail oriented.

Melanie of Blissful Beginnings is one of the most detail oriented and organized wedding planners I have ever worked with. This woman can get things DONE! And always with the utmost attention to detail! As we all know, wedding planning involves more than just the wedding, and when a client comes to me overwhelmed with the details of finding lodging, planning the rehearsal dinner, designing floral arrangements, etc. that is when I call Melanie! And of course she is wonderful to work with in planning details at the restaurant. Not only is she organized, but she also has the experience to ask all the right questions in order to provide your perfect wedding. You will find yourself saying "Oh, I never thought of that!", but don't worry, Melanie is on it! Her high energy is infectious and everyone at On The Marsh just loves working with her!

We have worked with Melanie and Blissful Beginnings for many years, and it is inspiring to see her spirit, intuition and talent, create a colorful spectrum of unique offerings and advice, to each and every fortunate couple she works with. Her enthusiasm is sincere, contagious, creative and fun. Her visions and suggestions add a layer of depth, providing signature touches that make the difference, visually and in how the occasion plays out. Her vast experience and successes help gather just the right vendors for each couple and occasion style, and she works seamlessly along with them, from planning through event. Melanie is a genuine joy to work with!

74 PROS I KNOW
1 ASSOCIATION I BELONG TO

Events

Portsmouth, NH 03801   See On Map
603-490-1514 (phone)
Blissful Beginnings Wedding and Event Design is a wedding Wedding Planner from New England. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Maine, New Hampshire, and Massachusetts. Blissful Beginnings Wedding and Event Design is a professional wedding Planner that has been part of the New England wedding industry for 16 years. We specialize in Flawless New England Destination and Estate Weddings .