Kittery, ME 03904 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,500
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 3

About Casey Durgin Photography

I am truly blessed. I am the wife of an amazing man and the mother of two beautiful girls. They are my inspiration, and a huge part of the journey that has lead me to pursing my dream. What fascinates me most about photography is being able to capture the individuality, spirit and beauty I see in each face I photograph. I enjoy working closely with my clients and making their artistic vision come to life. My style can best be described as eclectic. My images are modern, classic, bold, simple, real, spontaneous, fun and colorful.

As a professional wedding photographer my goal is to create a one of a kind wedding day story by blending stylish portraits with real moments and emotions. I am dedicated to capturing the excitement and romance of a couple's most intimate day and preserving these special moments for a lifetime.

My basic wedding package starts $2,995 and includes all high resolution images. Please contact me for a custom quote or to schedule a consultation. I look forward to hearing from you:)

www.caseydurginphotography.com

info@caseydurginphotography.com

207-641-9462

Follow Casey Durgin Photography on

Real moments
wedding toasts
real emotions
Farm weddings
Real moments wedding toasts real emotions Farm weddings
wedding photography086
Boston weddings
City wedding photography
industrial wedding photography
Boston weddings City wedding photography industrial wedding photography
Barn Weddings

• Real Weddings 65

32 Reviews for Casey Durgin Photography

Jenny · Married on 08/18/2018

Jenny & Brian 8-18-18

Casey is an absolutely amazing photographer and such a pleasure to work with. She is so approachable and really listens to you as clients. She did an unbelievable job capturing our wedding and we will cherish our wedding and engagement photos. We highly recommend Casey!!!

Jennifer · Married on 09/16/2017

Casey is in a word, AMAZING! My husband and I felt strongly that the photographic memories from the day were one of the most important aspects of our wedding. After we met with Casey and saw examples of her work we knew instantly we wanted to make that investment with her! Let me save you some time on your photography research.....hire her! She photographed our engagement session as well as our wedding which took place on 9-16-17. Having the opportunity to work with Casey prior to the wedding was great! Like many people, my husband and I tend to shy away from the camera but Casey made us feel at ease with her warm and friendly style! At the wedding both she and her assistant Sarah had such a delicate presence all the while working every angle to get all of the important shots! Our pictures are nothing short of gorgeous and we couldn't be happier with how she truly captured the beauty, love and fun of the day! She is so kind, attentive to detail, incredibly responsive and so easy to work with! Casey is an ultimate professional and an amazing artist! We highly recommend her and would give more than 5 stars if we could!

Julianne · Married on 08/12/2017

Casey was fabulous to work with! She knew everything we were hoping for and helped us keep to the timeline (we made our cocktail hour which was important for us!). The photos on the rocks at Cliff House were better than we imagined. Thank you, Casey!

Casey Durgin Photography 1
    Casey Durgin Photography 2

Casey Durgin Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Wedding Portraits

Real Weddings

• Fred Pappalardo DJ's
    Fred Pappalardo DJ's Wedding DJs

We have been working with Casy and her team for many years. She take incredible photos and always works in harmony with our DJ's. Check out Casey Durgin! She's excellent!

• Flag Hill Distillery & Winery
    Flag Hill Distillery & Winery Winery Weddings

Casey consistently produces absolutely beautiful work and I have spoken too many of our couples who say the moments she captured were breathtaking. A pleasure to work with and truly one of the best!

• Love Affair
    Love Affair Wedding Planners

Casey is so much fun to work with! She is incredibly creative and always on the lookout for "that special shot" throughout the wedding day! She will get wet, lie down on the ground or climb on top of anything just to capture that moment for you! Organized, timely and sweet as can be! Can't wait to work with her again!

• Kittery, ME 03904 See on map