Kittery, ME 03904 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 3

About Casey Durgin Photography

I am truly blessed. I am the wife of an amazing man and the mother of two beautiful girls. They are my inspiration, and a huge part of the journey that has lead me to pursing my dream. What fascinates me most about photography is being able to capture the individuality, spirit and beauty I see in each face I photograph. I enjoy working closely with my clients and making their artistic vision come to life. My style can best be described as eclectic. My images are modern, classic, bold, simple, real, spontaneous, fun and colorful.

As a professional wedding photographer my goal is to create a one of a kind wedding day story by blending stylish portraits with real moments and emotions. I am dedicated to capturing the excitement and romance of a couple's most intimate day and preserving these special moments for a lifetime.

My basic wedding package starts $2,995 and includes all high resolution images. Please contact me for a custom quote or to schedule a consultation. I look forward to hearing from you:)

www.caseydurginphotography.com

Casey Durgin Photography 4
  • Kara

Kara · Married on 06/15/2019

Beautiful Images and Ultimate Professionalism

Casey is the ultimate professional and takes some seriously beautiful pictures. She is well versed in Maine and New England beauty, light exposure and sets up some really awesome locations to shoot. Casey makes those of us who are not used to being in front of the camera feel at ease. She was willing to traipse all over and scale rocks with us to get some awesome photos for our engagement, and even include our beloved pups. And on our big day she made sure we got all the shots we wanted and took care of all the details. My bridesmaids were asking me if I had anything I wanted her to know or shoot and I felt completely comfortable to let her do her thing. We would HIGHLY recommend Casey!

Sent on 07/12/2019
    Casey Durgin Photography 5

Casey Durgin Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your wonderful review!! I loved every minute getting to know you and Chris during your wedding journey and it was an honor to document your gorgeous day!!! ❤️❤️❤️
  • Jaime

Jaime Robison · Married on 10/27/2018

Jaime and Sean's Wedding

It gives me great pleasure to write on behalf of Casey Durgin. Her epic pictures, warm, personable charm, and obvious love for what she does literally made for a perfect storm on our wedding day.

It’s a stressful time when planning your wedding, as most wish for a smooth process and their most important day to go off without a hitch. Sean and I’s day was a bit different but never- the- less a day that is impossible to forget. Our wedding took place just in time for fall’s first nor’easter of 2018, October 27th to be exact.

I called Casey multiple times leading up to the wedding hoping to hear the good news- she would be able to get ‘some’ outdoor shots on our day. Lessons to be learned, you will never win against mother nature, however you can embrace the storm and make it a story of a lifetime. Casey helped paint this story with the most amazing pictures the day before as well as our wedding day. With a calm before the storm on Friday the 26th, a beautiful, cloudless, sunshine filled cold day, Casey was so flexible and captured our first look out on the rocks of the Cliff House. This of course was not planned; however, she knew how important it was for me to have pictures outside (as this was supposed to be a beautiful New England out-door wedding).

Having these pictures is a treasure and something that will forever remain in my heart and mind (and to mention I was able to wear my dress twice)!!!

The day of our wedding, Casey was of course at the house bright and early, organizing our outfits, invitations, and jewelry in creative settings- to be remembered always. She kept us on track, watching the time (as of course none of us were tracking) and made sure we had plenty of beautiful indoor pictures with family and friends. Towards the end of our day, I had a tug at my heart, knowing I still wanted an outdoor shot on my wedding day. I approached Casey asking if she could capture this crazy day in the midst of 60 mile per hour winds with rain coming down sideways. Casey did not flinch when I asked. She took off her boots, handed them to me, gave me her black umbrella and followed us outside! As the wind was blowing my dress overhead in fury, and I struggled to keep grasp of the umbrella that was flipping inside out, Sean tried to take control of the situation. The amazing photos captured, were all documented and are to date my most favorite memories of our perfect day.

Casey did not stop there, the Weather Channel contacted her to get in touch, so they could interview ‘the couple’ that had their wedding in the first nor’easter of the fall. This day would not have been the day it was without Casey’s support, patience, and sound advice throughout the entire process. On a personal level, which can’t be said about many, Casey is truly a person who will bring a smile to your day. She receives my highest recommendation as a professional wedding photographer that will capture your day just as you request!

Sent on 01/15/2019
    Casey Durgin Photography 6

Andrea C · Married on 10/20/2018

Great to work with and excellent pictures!

Casey was extremely easy to work from start to finish and I would highly recommend. She has a great knowledge of the seacoast area and which locations would work best for the type of photographs I wanted. Several people came up to me after the wedding and commented on her professionalism and how she was always in the right spot- and they hadn't even seen the pictures yet! She sent the pictures quickly and I couldn't be happier with how they turned out.

Sent on 12/18/2018

Casey Durgin Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Wedding Portraits

Real Weddings

• Fred Pappalardo DJ's
    Fred Pappalardo DJ's Wedding DJs

We have been working with Casy and her team for many years. She take incredible photos and always works in harmony with our DJ's. Check out Casey Durgin! She's excellent!

• Flag Hill Distillery & Winery
    Flag Hill Distillery & Winery Winery Weddings

Casey consistently produces absolutely beautiful work and I have spoken too many of our couples who say the moments she captured were breathtaking. A pleasure to work with and truly one of the best!

• Love Affair
    Love Affair Wedding Planners

Casey is so much fun to work with! She is incredibly creative and always on the lookout for "that special shot" throughout the wedding day! She will get wet, lie down on the ground or climb on top of anything just to capture that moment for you! Organized, timely and sweet as can be! Can't wait to work with her again!

• Kittery, 03904 See on map