Kittery, ME 03904 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 3

About Casey Durgin Photography

I am truly blessed. I am the wife of an amazing man and the mother of two beautiful girls. They are my inspiration, and a huge part of the journey that has lead me to pursing my dream. What fascinates me most about photography is being able to capture the individuality, spirit and beauty I see in each face I photograph. I enjoy working closely with my clients and making their artistic vision come to life. My style can best be described as eclectic. My images are modern, classic, bold, simple, real, spontaneous, fun and colorful.

As a professional wedding photographer my goal is to create a one of a kind wedding day story by blending stylish portraits with real moments and emotions. I am dedicated to capturing the excitement and romance of a couple's most intimate day and preserving these special moments for a lifetime.

My basic wedding package starts $2,995 and includes all high resolution images. Please contact me for a custom quote or to schedule a consultation. I look forward to hearing from you:)

www.caseydurginphotography.com

Real Weddings 65 Photos

43 Reviews for Casey Durgin Photography

• Kate

Kate Eisen · Getting married on 02/05/2022

Gorgeous images and super professional!

Casey was our photographer for our wedding in York last August. She was, in a word, amazing, and I can't recommend her highly enough!

Photos were really important to us--my husband did his undergrad degree in photography--and Casey's photos are so gorgeous. She captured our day in a way that felt authentic and beautiful. Of course our family and group portraits look great, but when I look through our photos, I'm struck by how amazing all of the candids are--photos that I never could have put on a photo list, and they are perfect. She really has a great eye.

The icing on the cake is that not only are Casey's photos amazing, but working with her was super easy and enjoyable! Of all of our vendors, she was among the most organized and professional. She would check in with us when she needed something, and she was easy to reach and communicate with throughout the planning process. This also carried through to the day off, as she was totally on time and professional throughout the day.

Again, I highly, highly recommend Casey if you are looking for gorgeous photos from a professional and easy-to-work-with photographer!

Sent on 05/26/2020

Casey Durgin Photography's reply:

Thank you Kate for your beautiful review! I truly appreciate your kind words and it was such an honor to capture forever memories of your gorgeous wedding day. You and Ian were amazing to work with and I couldn’t be happier to hear how much you love the images. I wish you all the best and thank you again. Xx
  • Shelby

Shelby Spencer · Getting married on 04/09/2021

Would 1000% recommend

My husband and I wanted someone who would make us feel comfortable in front of a camera for our engagement and wedding photos, so we were absolutely thrilled when we met Casey. She really took the time to understand what we wanted and went above and beyond help us plan what we wanted for the wedding! She took the time to go through everything from getting to know our relationship, to certain family dynamics to be mindful of on the day of the wedding, and even helped us figure out the timing of the big day! She and her assistant Ally were incredible on our day, and captured everything beautifully to give us happy memories to look back on. Casey did an amazing job putting together our wedding album which we have been proud to show off to family. I would absolutely recommend Casey if you are looking for someone to be attentive and supportive through the whole process leading up to and on your wedding day!

Sent on 05/14/2020

Casey Durgin Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! You and Alex were seriously my dream clients and feel so fortunate to meet you both and document forever memories.

Xx,
    Casey

Lisa Bauer · Getting married on 01/05/2021

Book her now!

If you are looking for a photographer who captures your special day and makes it fun and easy at the same time, look no further! Casey was so wonderful to work with, we truly enjoyed working with her for both our engagement and wedding photos. I tend to feel awkward during photo shoots and especially with someone who I don't know well, but Casey was so easy to work with, she made me feel comfortable and she has a warmth that makes you feel like you've known her for a long time. Book her now!

Sent on 06/14/2020

Casey Durgin Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3,900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 4500
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    Second Shooter
    Slideshow
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Proofs
    Save the Date

3 Real Weddings

• Fred Pappalardo DJ's Wedding DJs

We have been working with Casy and her team for many years. She take incredible photos and always works in harmony with our DJ's. Check out Casey Durgin! She's excellent!

• Flag Hill Distillery & Winery Winery Weddings

Casey consistently produces absolutely beautiful work and I have spoken too many of our couples who say the moments she captured were breathtaking. A pleasure to work with and truly one of the best!

• Love Affair Wedding Planners

Casey is so much fun to work with! She is incredibly creative and always on the lookout for "that special shot" throughout the wedding day! She will get wet, lie down on the ground or climb on top of anything just to capture that moment for you! Organized, timely and sweet as can be! Can't wait to work with her again!

• Kittery, 03904 See on map
    2076419462 (Phone number)
    Location of (Casey Durgin Photography)