31 Reviews for Casey Durgin Photography

Liability Insurance (1)
Proofs (1)
Save the Date (1)
31 Casey Durgin Photography Reviews

Casey is in a word, AMAZING! My husband and I felt strongly that the photographic memories from the day were one of the most important aspects of our wedding. After we met with Casey and saw examples of her work we knew instantly we wanted to make that investment with her! Let me save you some time on your photography research.....hire her! She photographed our engagement session as well as our wedding which took place on 9-16-17. Having the opportunity to work with Casey prior to the wedding was great! Like many people, my husband and I tend to shy away from the camera but Casey made us feel at ease with her warm and friendly style! At the wedding both she and her assistant Sarah had such a delicate presence all the while working every angle to get all of the important shots! Our pictures are nothing short of gorgeous and we couldn't be happier with how she truly captured the beauty, love and fun of the day! She is so kind, attentive to detail, incredibly responsive and so easy to work with! Casey is an ultimate professional and an amazing artist! We highly recommend her and would give more than 5 stars if we could!

Profile Picture Jennifer , 9/16/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Casey was fabulous to work with! She knew everything we were hoping for and helped us keep to the timeline (we made our cocktail hour which was important for us!). The photos on the rocks at Cliff House were better than we imagined. Thank you, Casey!

Profile Picture Julianne , 8/12/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Casey was amazing on our wedding day - she made us feel comfortable, kept things going smoothly, and made the whole process more fun. The quality and style of her photos is top-notch and we would definitely recommend her! She was very flexible and worked with us when we needed to modify the schedule. She definitely knows what she's doing!

Profile Picture Jeff, 7/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Casey is a joy to work with. Not only is she sweet natured, creative and extremely talented, but she really listened to the types of photo styles we wanted. She was flexible and easily transitioned through our multiple photo locations on our wedding day and guided us in the right direction when we needed it. We had a wonderful time taking our wedding photos, we felt relaxed and we had fun. Our wedding pictures turned out absolutely stunning!

Profile Picture Mike & Claudia, 5/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Wedding planning can be tough but one of the first things I've heard from people who have gotten married and didn't take the time to research a good photographer or put money into it- regretted it. My husband and I did a lot of research prior to our wedding on photographers and we knew that pictures would last a lifetime. We immediately fell in love with Casey's style which is beautiful, clean and classic. We actually saw pictures at a venue they kept in a beautiful album and I knew then I wanted Casey to capture those special moments on our day and she didn't disappoint. I loved that Casey really took the time getting to know us, asking lots of questions. I think it's really important to speak with your photographer first and meet with them if possible, that way you can see if you will have a good connection. We were hesitant on engagement photos prior but I'm glad we got them, beautiful memories of us by the beach and we got to feel more comfortable around the camera with Casey and got a taste of what it would be like on the big day. Casey was very accommodating, understanding in our budget and knowing what kind of pictures we wanted and she captured everything beautifully. I wholeheartedly think photography is worth every penny and it's a lot of work being able to coordinate everyone getting together, the whole day is so hectic but Casey knew how to execute everything like a pro. I would highly recommend Casey to anyone looking for beautiful, professional classic pictures that you will love and cherish forever. I can't tell you how many compliments we got on our photos! We can't wait to contact Casey again down the road when it comes time to have a family, you will be floored not only by the quality of the photos but her professionalism and integrity she has.
Casey Durgin is one of the best around for a reason! Thank you Casey for capturing so many precious moments of our day!

Profile Picture Jessica, 5/19/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files

My husband and I got married on 10/1/2016 and I just cannot say enough about how happy we were that we chose Casey as our photographer for both our Engagement Shoot as well as our Wedding Day. Casey's captured so many beautiful moments between my husband and I, our wedding party, parents and guests. We were budget-conscious when picking vendors for our big day, and we found Casey to be extremely reasonably priced especially given the quality and quantity of her photos. In addition to the photos, though, Casey added something really special to our experience on our wedding day. Her presence made me feel calm and supported... she even helped me put on my wedding dress a second time after we realized my petticoat was wrinkled - now THAT is dedication! When we met with her initially, she told us that in a lot of ways, she serves as the "wedding coordinator" until we arrive at the venue, and boy was she right. She kept us on time with pre-wedding photos, and her opinions were invaluable about timing and the organization of events.
I should mention that we got married on quite a rainy day, and I was devastated to think that we might not get the outdoor pictures I had my heart set on. Casey fearlessly got myself and our wedding party out in the rain under our umbrellas, having fun and laughing despite the wind and rain. These pictures are some of my favorites of the day and I wouldn't have had the guts to go out and take them if not for Casey's encouragement. Our wedding day was perfect and Casey was a huge part of making it so perfect!

Profile Picture Abby, 10/1/16, 10 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations

Casey is AMAZING! Not only are her pictures awesome, she is incredibly kind and wonderful to work with. When my husband and I first met her, we knew right away that we wanted her to take our wedding photographs. Casey took our engagement pictures, which was a great opportunity to get to know her and for her to get to know us. She was incredibly helpful all throughout the planning process and answered all of our questions. Casey and her assistant, Jessica, went above and beyond on our wedding day to help ensure the day would run smoothly and all of our pictures would be captured perfectly. They even pulled a huge log out of the ocean to help ensure our background would be perfect.. that is dedication!! She put us at ease throughout the entire day and was seriously so much fun to have around. Our pictures are incredible, and we have received so many compliments on her work. We cannot thank her enough!! I would HIGHLY recommend her services to anyone!!

Profile Picture Tracey, 7/30/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations

Casey is truly an INCREDIBLE photographer!! We were married at the Stage Neck Inn in York, ME on July 16th 2016. Finding a good photographer was number one on my list when planning our wedding and after reaching out to other photographers, I was nervous I wasn't going to find one that I felt was right, but as soon as I met Casey, I KNEW she was the one! She met with us months before our wedding to show us her previous photos from other weddings and to get to know my husband and I better. She was so sweet! She was always available for questions (and I had a LOT of questions along the way.) She responded to me right away and always reassured me everything was going to be perfect on our special day. My husband and I were on a budget but Casey worked with us to find the best package. Her prices are reasonable and definitely worth the investment. We almost decided not to do an engagement photo shoot, but we are so glad we did! Casey made the shoot so fun and it allowed us to get to know her better and become more comfortable in front of the camera, almost like a prep for the wedding day! The engagement pictures were absolutely beautiful and we were so excited for her to capture our wedding. When our wedding day finally was here, Casey arrived and made everything run timely and smoothly. She even ran outside in the dark with us during our reception when a surprise firework show started on the beach outside so we could capture that moment! She really cared so much about us and that everything was absolutely perfect, and it really was! I cried with happiness when she sent us all our wedding day photos. Words really can't describe how absolutely gorgeous they were. Casey is not only an amazing photographer, but a wonderful person. Thank you so much for everything Casey! You helped make my dream wedding a reality!

Profile Picture Krisitna, 7/16/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Casey did a fabulous job with the photographs of our wedding. She really captured the atmosphere of the day and got so many beautiful shots of us and our family and friends. Casey was professional, organized, and energetic, and she and Jessica had creative picture ideas and really knew how to help us relax and enjoy taking pictures. They also were very helpful with the flow of the day and kept our families (young kids included) organized and smiling through group photo shoots. We are so happy with the photos we have and would definitely recommend Casey and her team to anyone planning a wedding in the area!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 6/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Casey is the best photographer around. Every picture I have gotten back is perfect! She captured the day so well!! She is also so sweet and fun to work with. No one would ever regret hiring her.

Profile Picture Hannah, 6/11/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

Thank you Casey for making our wedding so perfectly memorable! You were such a pro from beginning to end. We couldn't be happier with how the pictures turned out. We will cherish them forever. Thanks!!

Profile Picture User6011650, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

When we got engaged, I started looking for photographers right away. I looked at the work of many local photographers, but just didn't feel like their work was right for us or their price was way too high. As soon as I saw Casey's work, I knew she was the perfect fit! And I was happy to see that her price was in our range! From the first email, Casey was quick to respond, professional and friendly. We were very nervous about how our pictures would turn out, as neither of us would consider ourselves photogenic. Casey's pictures of our wedding day are beautiful and we couldn't be happier! We have already received many compliments on the quality of the images. The quality is suburb, colors are vibrant, the details were all captured and there is not one picture we don't like. Casey and Jessica were both very professional and sweet and we really enjoyed working with them. They truly have a gift for capturing the best moments of such a special day!

Profile Picture Lauren, 9/18/15, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Second Shooter, High-Res Images

I once Photographed Weddings, Events & Portraits in Los Angeles, New York City & Maine for over 4 years, up until I met my now husband and decided to change careers. My husband is a Fine Art Photographer, which is the common ground that brought us together, and needless to say aside from picking a date and choosing our Venue, the Photographer was the next most important decision for our Wedding Day...
We planned our Destination Wedding from across the country, so most of our correspondence was through email. Although it has some challenges Casey made it easy, she is a true professional, a genuinely kind person and prompt at returning messages.

My husband and I couldn't be happier with our decision to have Casey be the one to capture our special day!!!! Her work is stunning, she has a gift and was able to capture our true emotions and just how special the day was! My eyes still tear up when looking at these photos and we continue to get so many compliments every time we share them with our friends and family. Thank you Casey!! Our hearts are filled with so much happiness and we are in LOVE with the photos you left us with to remember for a lifetime!
We have plans of returning to Maine and having Casey take our family photos ;)

Profile Picture emily, 9/5/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files

Casey was the photographer at my August 2015 wedding in Hampton Beach, NH and truly did an EXCEPTIONAL job capturing our special day! She was so easy to work with since I was planning my wedding from another state and had to rely on email and phone for communication. As an Art Director based in NYC, I really know what I want when it comes to visual imagery and knew I would not settle for anything but the best for my wedding photographer. I was so grateful to come across Casey's website via Weddingwire after viewing other local photographer's work online. Hands down she had the best images I had seen and most of all, every bride, groom and guest she photographed looked radiant and happy. I cannot recommend her enough! You will love your photos and love working with her and her assistant Jessica. All of our photos are so beautiful that I cannot begin to start an edit for a photo book, I keep welling up with happy tears reliving such a wonderful day. THANK YOU CASEY!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 8/8/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

I recently got married on August 1, 2015 and had the pleasure of working with Casey as our photographer the day of the wedding. We also did our engagement photos with Casey and it was so nice to work with her before our wedding and get a feel for her work, which was outstanding, and give her a chance to know who we were. Casey made the whole experience so fun and relaxed, when we left my fiancé asked when we could do that again! The day of the wedding, Casey's assistant went off with the guys and got pictures of them getting ready while Casey came to the house where I was. She captured all of the candid moments of me and my bridesmaids getting ready as well as setting up group photos. In addition to being a great photographer, Casey helped to get me to the ceremony in a timely, non-stressful, relaxed, manner :-) I would recommend Casey a thousand times over! She is so amazing to work with and has such a wonderful personality! Thank you Casey!!

Profile Picture Ally, 8/1/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

I can't even begin to tell you just how amazing Casey is! As soon as we met her, we knew she was the one. She was kind, knowledgable, down to earth, and someone we felt we immediately connected with, just like a good friend. And that's exactly what she has become through this entire process. All throughout the planning she was so easy to work with, always there to answer questions, and someone we knew truly cared about us. We didn't feel like just another one of her many clients, we felt like her only client. So not only do we feel like we worked with a good friend the entire time, someone we were completely comfortable with, but someone who's work was beyond our wildest dreams. We absolutely fell in love with our photos, both from the engagement session and our actual wedding day, and couldn't imagine having gone with anyone else. We are so lucky to have found her, formed such a solid bond, and know we will go to her in the future for any other photography needs. Thank you, Casey! We love you!

Profile Picture Abby, 5/15/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Casey is wonderful to work with and her photos are amazing. My husband and I had an engagement shoot with Casey and it was a great way to get to know her and her work before the big day. Her photos were beautiful! Casey always was responsive to all of the questions I had and she put everyone at ease including my husband who doesn't love having his picture taken. To me, the photos are the everlasting reminder of your day and I am so glad the Casey was our photographer because I can't stop looking at her beautiful and unique pictures from both our engagement and wedding day.

Profile Picture sarah, 9/27/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Casey captured beautiful photographs of our wedding. I usually feel awkward in front on the camera (and it typically shows in my pictures - my nose crinkles and my eyes squint), but Casey made me feel so comfortable I took good pictures! She gave us instructions the entire way on how to pose and made minor adjustments to get the best angles.

Profile Picture BobbieJean, 9/9/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Casey did an amazing job photographing our wedding in Portsmouth, NH! We received all of our pictures back in less than two months, and they are astounding! We are so happy and proud of our pictures, and we can’t wait to give them as gifts. She did such a great job of capturing all of the moments of our big day, and she made everyone feel very comfortable. We had fun taking pictures with her, which is not always the case with photographers. I received compliments from many of our guests about how professional, kind, and spot-on she was. She and her assistant got pictures of everything. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer in the New England area! Amazing job and 5 stars! I would give more if I could!

Profile Picture Emily, 9/6/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Casey made our wedding day the best experience of our lives. She listened, responded to all of our questions and took the time with us even though we were several states away having our wedding in Maine. Our numberous photos turned out beautiful and sharp! There were so many to choose from, we had a tough time making our wedding photo book. We were so pleased with Casey, we definitely recommend her to anyone getting married and move fast too because she books up fast.

Profile Picture Chris, 8/31/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Casey was a pleasure to work with! She captured all of the key shots I wanted and went above and beyond her photography duties by helping to put me in my dress and stay later than expected when another vendor failed to show up. I would highly recommend her services for a wedding.

Profile Picture Kim, 7/12/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Words can't even begin to describe how amazing it was to work with Casey during the most important year of my life. From the minute I found her work and website online I knew she would be our photographer. Casey is always professional, courteous and was always there whenever I had a question. Her work on our engagement photos and wedding pictures was simply stunning. My husband and I were so comfortable with her. For the reasonable prices she charges, her work is truly above and beyond. I would recommend Casey any day of the week. Look at her work, it speaks for itself! I hope one day to hire her again for photos someday. :)

Profile Picture Lindsey, 6/27/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Working with Casey was wonderful. She is a true professional with an enormously creative eye. Moreover she listened very carefully to what my husband and I wanted. We were married at our rural property and spent an enormous amount of time preparing the property. It was important to us that she capture the beauty of the day and special features of venue...which she did magnificently!! I was speechless when I saw the photos. Both my husband and I had tears in our eyes when we first saw the photos. Of all the details one must focus on when planning a wedding I feel that photography is one of the highest priorities. The day passes so quickly...and the images of the day help to reinforce the joy that was shared. Thank you Casey for your hard work, professionalism and creativity!! Cindy Milne (Regnier)

Profile Picture Cindy, 6/22/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Our wedding planner recommended Casey to us, and I'm so glad that she did! Casey is personable, professional, artistic, and takes FANTASTIC photographs! She was a pleasure to work with, and was such a calming and helpful presence throughout the entire wedding process - from first meeting her, to doing our engagement photos at a location that she suggested (which was fantastic), to lots of communication pre-wedding, to taking our wedding photos inside and outside during the freezing cold of January. I would highly recommend Casey to anyone - and I hope to work with Casey again in the future!

Profile Picture Kelley, 1/4/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

My husband and I are a little non-traditional in what we like, and we didn't want a photographer boxing us into a more traditional photo shoot. Casey listened to us and understood our point of view. Her photos are like nothing I have seen before; her pictures are elegant, refined, and offer beautiful composition. She puts so much thought into every pictures she takes, and every client! Casey is so professional, and worked so hard the day of the wedding, but she is also very kind and sweet. I felt that she truly cared about our day. I am so grateful for her! When we got our pictures back and looked through them, both my husband and I had tears of joy in our eyes, getting to relive our day through these amazing photos is the best gift we could ask for.

Profile Picture Leora, 10/19/13, 1 Review