Blissful Beginnings Wedding and Event Design Reviews

Blissful Beginnings Wedding and Event Design 5
Blissful Beginnings Wedding and Event Design 6
Blissful Beginnings Wedding and Event Design 7

Nicole · Married on 09/15/2018

Melanie is a wedding planning/coordinating rock star!

Melanie does incredible work and working with her was one of the best decisions we made throughout our planning process.

Some highlights of working with her for us - She was always available and responsive and even met with us in person a few times leading up to our big day. We left every conversation with her at ease knowing that we were in good hands. Our actual wedding day was where Melanie really blew us away... She took care of coordinating all of our vendors and making sure our vision came to life. She was always a few steps ahead of us keeping things (and people!) moving so we really got to be present the entire time (small, but meaningful example is that my cool sparkly sneakers just showed up at our table right before the dancing started). In addition to being a rock star coordinator/planner, she also officiated our ceremony. From helping us write the ceremony to actually officiating, she was a true professional.

Melanie, thank you for everything! We loved having you be a part of our day.

Emory · Married on 08/25/2018

Working with Melanie was hands down the best decision we made in our wedding planning process. I've never met anyone who is so good at what they do and loves it so much as her. My wife and I can't recommend her highly enough.

In the months leading up to the wedding, she was so easy to work with. Planning a wedding can be stressful, but Melanie had a timeline of everything that needed to get done (even the little things) and she made sure we were on-schedule. She gave us excellent vendor recommendations (people told us that the food was the best they've had at a wedding, and the band was a huge hit as well!). She was extremely responsive and would even have us send her things we liked from Instagram for inspiration. Every time we got off the phone with her we would look at each other and say "I'm so glad we have Melanie on our team." She kept us on-budget and helped us understand what it was worth it to spend on as we searched for venues, caterers, bands, flowers, and more.

During the wedding week and weekend, Melanie kept everyone calm and on-task. She made sure all the tents, tables, chairs, etc were delivered on-time and everyone was where they should be. She took care of all the "little things" that we didn't think of and even coordinated our rehearsal. The event was beautiful, and we owe a lot of that to Melanie's tasteful suggestions. (She also let us borrow a lot of her own things like signs and a cake stand.) Melanie was always one or two steps ahead of us on wedding day, and we didn't have to think about where we should be for photos or speeches- we really go to enjoy the day and be present. She was there until the last guest had gone home.

I 100% recommend Melanie, and can't imagine how we would have done it without her.

Blissful Beginnings Wedding and Event Design 8
    Blissful Beginnings Wedding and Event Design 9
    Blissful Beginnings Wedding and Event Design 10
    Blissful Beginnings Wedding and Event Design 11
    Blissful Beginnings Wedding and Event Design 12
  • W

William Mccann · Married on 08/25/2018

Father of the Bride

My wife and I like to think we throw a pretty good party. We have hosted many over the years. So when our daughter and her fiancée hired Blissful Beginnings, we thought they could have put that money towards something else they could use. It turns out our logic was flawed. The investment in Blissful Beginnings’ services paid huge dividends. This was not only in money eventually saved, but also having the confidence instilled in us by Melanie Voros that she would provide us with the perfect day. She delivered on every level! The best part is you just knew that would be the outcome after the first meeting with her months before the wedding weekend. Melanie listened to what the future bride and groom wanted and provided us with great options, always keeping the budget in mind. She was eventually hired by our daughter’s in-laws to manage the rehearsal dinner for 80+ guests. It was spectacular and so was the wedding!

In the final analysis, if you want to know your kids day to be what they want, stay on a reasonable budget, sleep at night, maintain your own marital harmony, just relax and have fun the entire weekend of the festivities...hire Melanie Voros and Blissful Beginnings!

Monica · Married on 06/30/2018

Hiring Melanie was the best decision that I made in the whole wedding process second only to picking the groom. She was amazing and coordinated between all the vendors on the day. She made sure that I thought of everything that might be needed an executed the vision that I had seamlessly. Every vendor that she recommended was perfect and she made sure that everyone from the wedding party to my grandmother was where they needed to be on the day. She even vetted the Best Man speech which he finished writing the morning of. She is basically the Wonder Woman of weddings. if you are lucky enough to have the opportunity to work with her do not hesitate! She will make your day perfect.

Blissful Beginnings Wedding and Event Design 13
    Blissful Beginnings Wedding and Event Design 14
    Blissful Beginnings Wedding and Event Design 15
    Blissful Beginnings Wedding and Event Design 16

Scott · Married on 05/27/2018

Working with Melanie was hands-down the best decision we made for our wedding. If you haven't considered getting a wedding coordinator, you should absolutely do it! Our wedding day was perfect, and we couldn't have done it without Melanie. She is experienced, thoughtful, and very easy to work with. By the day of our wedding, she was truly part of our family and friends. Outstanding job!

Amy · Married on 05/11/2018

I honestly don't know where to begin! Mel was EASILY the most important aspect of our wedding. I cannot imagine having planned our day without her. Firstly, she has so many amazing contacts in this industry. She recommended a killer band that our guests could not stop talking about. The live band made all the difference in the feel of the reception. She recommended our florist, who made me the most beautiful arrangements that I could ever imagine. She also recommended a rental company for extra things that made the reception perfect, like spot lights, linens, etc. The end result took our breath away.

Mel is an amazing planner. She has SO much experience, and that really helped us when we weren't sure about certain decisions. I felt like she guided us the whole way. She spent a lot of time just trying to get to know us so that she could understand our personalities and understand our vision for the wedding. She totally "got" us - her recommendations were always spot on!

Her responsiveness is also amazing. She always got back to me within a day. She was absolutely the most reliable part of our planning. No matter if it was a call, email, text, or smoke signal, I would hear back from her ASAP. She (somehow) remembered everything I told her. On the big day, I even saw some details and thought to myself, "oh yeah, I forgot I asked Mel to do that!!"

But the most important thing Mel did for us was give us peace of mind. She came to my house a week before the wedding and picked up all the "stuff" I had been harboring for the wedding. She took it ALL and kept it safe until the big day. It was an incredible relief to be able to enjoy the week approaching the wedding and just get excited. When we got to the reception space, I couldn't believe how it all came together. It's not just about saving us the work, it's about the peace of mind. She is not only a professional, caring wedding planner, but she is also one of the nicest humans I know!

Kinza · Married on 10/14/2017

Melanie was an absolute dream of a wedding planner. She was there for us every step of the way, recommending an incredible team of vendors who were all perfection. In the months leading up to the wedding she was always available immediately by text and email, always with a timely and calming :) response. She has an attention to detail that is unparalleled, making sure every little moment and item was perfectly planned and executed. I felt like I could really sit back and enjoy the planning process and more importantly my entire wedding weekend because she was there making sure it was flawless. She is a wonderful person and having her part of our wedding was lovely. I literally cannot say enough good things about her. She is the reason my wedding was perfection and the best money I ever spent. In addition, she is a justice of the peace, and this made having one of our friends officiate much easier for him and for us, she walked us through the entire process of having a well timed and thought out ceremony. Hire her immediately if you are looking for a thoughtful and kind planner who will make your vision a perfect reality.

Meaghan · Married on 07/15/2017

Melanie is amazing!! She was so much fun and easy to work with for our wedding. Through every part of the planning process, Melanie was 5 steps ahead! She allowed us to thoroughly enjoy the wedding weekend without any worry. Everything looked amazing, she literally brought my wedding dream to life! The day went seamlessly and I know this was because of all the hard work she put in to be sure that was the case.

Albana · Married on 07/01/2017

Melanie was a god send, and well worth the money. I don't think I could have kept my sanity if it wasn't for Melanie. She was there with me each step of the way, and made the process of dealing with the hotel (not a small feat), very easy. To the brides to be out there- if you even have a the smallest doubt about hiring Melanie, please feel free to contact me.

Janis · Married on 06/03/2017

Our wedding was flawless because of all Melanie's hard work. There was literally not one issue that wasn't tended to, with professionalism and grace. I would recommend without hesitation.

Cindy · Married on 05/28/2017

Melanie truly put together an entire weekend of wedding celebrations for my daughter's wedding in Woodstock Vermont. Three flawless events. All beautiful, unique, memorable and so much fun. Happy to be a referral if you want details. Melanie can give you my contact information and link you to photos if you want to see for yourself.

Maddie & Ray · Married on 05/28/2017

Melanie is amazing! We had a three day wedding weekend with activities each day and she handled every detail beautifully! We enjoyed every minute and owe it all to Melanie

Maddie · Married on 05/28/2017

Melanie is completely wonderful! Our wedding was a three day affair and she managed all of the details perfectly. Two of our three events required that we bring in everything (furniture, food, liquor, etc) and she found us tons of great vendors-each event had a unique and awesome vibe. We loved every minute of our wedding weekend and we owe that to Melanie! We would highly recommend Blissful Beginnings!

Justin · Married on 08/27/2016

My wife and I hired Melanie as both the organizer and officiant of our wedding. I will admit at first I was a little trepidatious at the need for an organizer of our wedding. In all seriousness, it was the best thing we spent money on.

I was unfortunately abroad during the wedding planning, leaving most of the wedding to my wife. Thankfully Melanie kept us on point during the entire process, all within budget. She told us when things would need to be completed by and never let anything slip through the cracks. One of the best parts from the planning perspective was that she was always an email or phone call away. Our wedding planning quickly turned into, let's just ask Melanie to make sure, and having her experience was invaluable.

One of the main reasons we used Melanie was because we didn’t want to worry about the day of wedding set up. Our wedding day I literally sat by the pool at the hotel, completely stress free as she ran the show. When I finally was getting ready for the wedding and my tuxedo shirt holes were too small for the studs the first person I asked for was Melanie. She quickly tracked down scissors and literally cut the holes in my shirt just a smidge larger so they would fit!

As an officiant Melanie was truly above and beyond. She worked with my wife and I in creating a service that fit who we were completely. She was extremely flexible and really focused on making it about my wife and I. You know the officiant was outstanding when other people in the industry, like our photographer, can’t stop complimenting how well she did.

When friends ask us for advice in planning their own wedding the first thing I say is to hire Melanie. She truly made our wedding the amazing day it was and I could never thank her enough. To really have the perfect wedding you need a professional who has seen it all, can handle any situation and cares about who you are. Melanie truly embodies all of these and is the reason why our wedding was such a success.

Gale · Married on 08/06/2016

I am so happy we found Melanie to help us with my daughter's wedding. She was 100% on top of everything during the planning stages and always very responsive to questions or concerns. On the day of the wedding she worked tirelessly to make sure everything went smoothly, freeing us up to enjoy the day. We could not have had the wedding of my daughter's dreams without her. If you want peace of mind through the wedding process, I would strongly recommend that you choose Melanie to guide you. She is an expert and worth every penny!!

Stephanie · Married on 07/23/2016

Melanie was such a pleasure to work with simply because she is wonderful at what she does. I don't know what we would of done without her expertise the day of our wedding. She coordinated everything beautifully. You feel instantly comfortable the moment you meet her and will gain a friend by the end of planning your wedding with her!

Kara · Married on 06/25/2016

I first heard about Melanie through mutual friends. I was told she was fantastic and I'd be lucky to get her! Initially I didn’t think we needed a wedding planner and truthfully I was nervous, because I’m a control freak. But, when we finally realized we needed a planner/coordinator for our backyard wedding- we interviewed two women, Melanie and one local woman who used to work for our selected caterer. Seems like a no-brainer, right? The local woman was good, actually really good. But Melanie was better. She was high energy, optimistic, had REALLY good ideas and she allowed me to control anything I wanted- huge bonus for me! We clicked immediately.
    I booked Melanie for my June 25th wedding and instantly felt better and so did my parents (who were hosting the wedding at their home). An outdoor backyard wedding means more planning and more vendors, and definitely more work but Melanie had the experience.
    Leading up to the big day, Melanie was available every time needed her. She helped with invitation fonts, seating charts, floor plans, coordinating with vendors, overall itinerary, parking, transportation, etc. I could go on and on. One thing that really stood out to my mom and I was how willing Melanie was to provide us with all of her “wedding supplies” as part of her service. Rental companies make a killing on brides viewing cute idea on printerest. Melanie IS the human form of pinterest. She has frames, chalk boards, votives, baskets, lanterns, runners, signs, etc. And if she didn’t have it, she knew exactly where to get it. Somehow, someway she was able to find 200 sparklers for me 3 days before the wedding.
    Melanie made me feel completely at ease on the day of my wedding. Melanie was also somehow they only one around when it time to remove my veil and put flowers in my hair. She was certainly qualified for the job, and I was happy she was there for that moment :).
    Melanie pulled off quite a day. I am eternally grateful.
    xo Kara (bride)

Jessie · Married on 06/18/2016

Blissful Beginnings planned our perfect summer wedding. Melanie was a dream to work with! You can feel how experienced she is when you first meet her and how eager she is to plan the perfect wedding for you. She always responded to our messages within 24 hours (if not immediately), and was always willing to meet up with us given short notice. I have zero experience with weddings since I am the first in my family and out of my friends to get married. Melanie came with me to vendor meetings and helped me figure out what I wanted my wedding to look like and how we were going to do it. When we were planning my wedding I almost had no free time. I was nearing the end of my doctorate program, interviewing for jobs, and studying for my board exams. I don't think I could've survived without Melanie! When our wedding day arrived, I didn't have to worry about anything because Melanie had everything covered. I just woke up, ate breakfast and got married. Thank you again to Melanie at Blissful Beginnings!

Michelle · Married on 05/28/2016

Melanie was by far our best investment of the entire wedding! At first I didn't know if I needed someone to help with the wedding planning. Looking back, I don't know how I could have survived without her. It was such a huge help to have her recommendations for vendors and they were all fabulous. On the day of the wedding, I was able to relax and enjoy every second of the day because I knew she was taking care of everything. Thanks Melanie!!

cheryl · Married on 12/05/2015

I am so thankful I found Melanie Voros of Blissful Beginnings! You will not find a better event planner ANYWHERE. She is such a warm , caring and competent person! There is no one better suited to make your special event simply flawless. My daughter's wedding was just as we had envisioned it down to every perfect detail thanks to Melanie's outstanding attention to detail .  We had no stress regarding any matter of our destination wedding because Melanie orchestrated everything weneeded through her thorough communication skills to ensure we were happy! I highly recommend her for any event you are having!

Kelsey · Married on 10/16/2015

Melanie provided that extra something special that we were looking for on our wedding day! She took the time to get to know us to make the ceremony personal and meaningful to us, our friends and family. Melanie was fun, organized and personable. She made us feel so much more comfortable standing up there! Our family and friends loved her - as did we! I would highly recommend Melanie to any bride!

Louise · Married on 10/11/2015

Melanie planned and executed my daughter's wedding flawlessly. She is a consummate professional, extremely organized and focused, but does it all with a smile. Hire her and your wedding worries will disappear.

Melanie is amazing!! I worked with her over 2 years to plan my 200+ outdoor wedding. She was so professional and helpful through the process. She eased my mind with my many questions and always had great suggestions for our special day. She helped me with menus, rental orders, timelines, contacting other vendors, etc. The day of the wedding everything went so smooth and it was because of Melanie. There were several vendors to coordinate and everything went off without a hitch! My husband, families and I are SO happy with how everything turned out and it was truly because of Melanie's hard work and attention to detail. I highly recommend working with Melanie, she will make your special day even more perfect than you could have imagined.

Joni · Married on 09/12/2015

Melanie was already booked for our wedding date by the time I reached out to her, but she remained in constant communication with me throughout the whole process, attending all meetings and providing valuable insight when needed. Jenny did an outstanding job in her absence on the day of, between officiating and managing the vendors. We had a ridiculous situation with our caterer that day, and Jenny handled it without me or my husband being any the wiser. When I look back on my wedding day, I'm so glad that Blissful Beginnings was a part of it!

P · Married on 08/22/2015

Melanie was the best referral I could have ever received. She worked on our daughter's wedding which was a destination wedding for us as well as the rehearsal dinner. From our first meeting to the wedding day, Melanie was always there for us. I was able to completely enjoy and relax at my daughter's wedding which was exactly what I wanted to do. She provided us with lots of great vendor referrals and many ways to optimize our budget. Each vendor was TERRIFIC and her relationships with them were so helpful in ensuring a great event. She spent many hours working with my daughter, her husband , my husband and me in answering our questions and ensuring we would have a spectacular event. Comments from our guests were--Magical, WOW, best wedding ever been to, everything was perfect, your planner was there offering us an umbrella at the rehearsal dinner and couldn't have been nicer, etc. etc. I can't say enough good things about Melanie. My only regret after the wedding was that I wouldn't be able to be in constant contact with Melanie any more. I truly value the relationship that we developed during the last year and am planning to stay in touch with her. I would highly recommend her for any event you are planning.