EFD Creative - Event Planning & Design

EFD Creative - Event Planning & Design

Day-Of, Full, Partial

About EFD Creative - Event Planning & Design

Wedding Planning with Style - The Wedding Brander®

EFD Creative - Event Planning & Design is a wedding planning service located in New England that goes above and beyond when it comes to planning the perfect event. Always striving to exceed expectations, this agency has what it takes and not many come close. With the awards and accolades to prove their prowess, EFD Creative - Event Planning & Design delivers on their promise of perfection and dedication. This agency offers couples event design, vendor selection, coordination and consulting.

When a wedding planning service such as EFD Creative - Event Planning & Design has won almost every award in the event planning market, one knows that the services are only going to be the best. Services offered:

• Budget analysis
  • Full planning
  • Partial planning
  • Timelines

Other Services
Capable of servicing and catering to all types of weddings, EFD Creative - Event Planning & Design can deliver when it comes to creating a unique event. Wedding types serviced:

• Civil

Guest List (2)
Non-Religious (2)
Rehearsal Dinner (1)
Partial Planning (1)

We had the most amazing wedding day and wanted to take the time to thank Edna of EFD Creative for her support and guidance as she helped us navigate our way through the wedding planning process.

Edna was invaluable to us in selecting just the right vendors for our big day. We really had no idea what was in front of us, and with our very busy schedules we had no time to research and figure it out.

Edna helped us understand what vendors were the right match for us, as well as considering our budget and vision. She was fun to work with and really made the time to work around our hectic schedules. I live in Los Angeles and my wife lives in Boston so we loved that Edna made it so easy by just jumping on a Skype call with both of us and walked us through the steps. She is very established in the wedding industry and knows everyone, so we immediately felt at ease with this overwhelming process.

We are still riding high from our amazing day and we are so thankful we had Edna in our corner to make the day perfect! We highly recommend EFD Creative to anyone planning their wedding and want an extra special experience!

Profile Picture Josh, 10/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I am a full-time nurse and student. I have little time and even less energy to take on any major projects. SO, when it was time to plan this major event, I knew I needed a planner. The moment I spoke with Kasie it was clear that EFD Creative was the team for me. Within a week, we secured the venue and date! From there they helped me understand what vendors I needed based on my vision and budget. Together we came up with creative ideas that made my celebration feel truly unique and personalized. A fan favorite was the custom chocolate favors that EFD Creative sourced and designed! On the day of the event Kasie was there the entire time making sure everything went according to plan. The day was absolutely seamless and there’s just no way it would have gone that smoothly if it weren’t ladies of EFD!

Profile Picture kathleen, 9/30/17, 1 Review

Elopement
Number of Planners
10 AWARDS

17 ENDORSEMENTS
EFD is fabulous!! They are detailed oriented, super organized and fabulous to work with, so if you need a great coordinator, call EFD today!

Edna and her staff are top notch! Extremely detail oriented, hands-on, professional, attentive. You are in fantastic hands with EFD Creative at the helm.

So fabulous and Detail oriented. A true professional with amazing style!

It's always so great to work with Edna! She is energetic, passionate and creative and will help create the perfect day for you!

You can never go wrong with EFD Creative!

83 PROS I KNOW

Events

EFD Creative - Event Planning & Design is a wedding planning company from Boston, Massachusetts servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Cape Cod, New Hampshire, and New York City. EFD Creative - Event Planning & Design is a professional wedding brander that has been part of the New England wedding industry since 2000 specializing in weddings, corporate meetings and special events.