Just Bloom'd Weddings

Sudbury, MA View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,500 Typical Price

Just Bloom'd Weddings is a bespoke wedding florist located in Sudbury, Massachusetts. From vibrant sunflowers to elegant lilies, their goal is to design an event filled with beautiful, custom, fresh and memorable floral arrangements. Impeccable service and stunning designs go hand in hand at this florist, where you will find deep expertise and guidance as well as 1:1 partnership to achieve your perfect floral look.

Our team can also help you with our vast knowledge of local venues, from traditional churches to charming seaside restaurants, and will help choose seasonal blooms, greenery, and accent flowers accordingly. They are committed to working with couples and will ensure your florals are matched and styled to your specific needs; from boho, lush and elegant, and from refined to garden-style and romantic.

Led by AIFD Certified Allison Hassard, our award-winning floral design team bring a combined 75 + years of floral design experience. We use only the highest quality, seasonal blooms to create breathtaking, memorable wedding floral design experiences for the modern bride.

We've recently expanded to include gorgeous, pre-selected wedding floral packages and a-la-carte floral options to fit the needs and budget of our more cost-conscious brides.

While our studio is based in Sudbury, Massachusetts, we service locally, Boston & all of the New England Area.

Just Bloom'd Weddings offers wedding day floral packages that make it possible to outfit your wedding to best suit your needs. A complimentary consultation will help you and your floral designer decide what arrangements work best for your wedding day.

Our team will hand-deliver your flowers, ensuring top-quality service, and peace of mind. You can plan the wedding of your dreams with services that include:

• Event design
  • Samples
  • Venue visit
  • Setup
  • Breakdown/Cleanup

www.justbloomdweddings.com | 978 443 0030 | @justbloomdweddings

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$150

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$100

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$12

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$60

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$150

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$2,500

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit
Wholesale/Bulk

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Flower Petals
Non-Floral
Single Flowers

Steffanie Getting married on 11/05/2022
    They were just great! Every bouquet was beautiful and they were very accommodating! I was on a very tight budget and got so much more than I could have ever asked for! I highly recommend them!
  • Raleigh
    Raleigh S. Married on 10/16/2021

Excellent quality & service - HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Working with Allison for our wedding was a joy. Starting with out initial consult her attention to detail was apparent. Before I arrived she had pulled together images from my pinterest board and was prepared with a plethora of questions. When the proposal came above my budget she was very accommodating and honest about recommendations to get us more in line. Come the day of my wedding I was BLOWN AWAY by the quality of florals - matched my vision nearly EXACTLY! The level of service was unparalleled. I had different venues for my ceremony and reception and everything was exactly where it needed to be without any snags. Highly recommend Allison / Frugal Flowers for any event but especially a wedding !
  • Sarah
    Sarah D. Married on 10/15/2021

Amazing flowers and service

I loved working with Allison and the Frugal Flower team. The consultation was great, she had so many great ideas once I told her the look we were going through. I also like that we was able to follow my Pinterest board so she could see what I was interested in. Once I received the proposal we were able to tailor it a bit to align with my budget. She was always very responsive and friendly. I had a few requests closer to the date (adding sunflowers and corsages) and she was able to accommodate these with no problems. All of the flower arrangements completely exceeded my expectations! They were stunning and I received so many compliments on them. The team brought the flowers and set everything up so it was completely stress free. I would highly recommend using them!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Justice of the Peace - Mike Backer Justice of the Peace - Mike Backer Wedding Officiants

Officiating at many different venues, I get to see lots of different florists' arrangements. I'm always impressed what the folks at Frugal Flower do.

Longfellow's Wayside Inn Longfellow's Wayside Inn Hotel Weddings

Fantastic Professionals! Always friendly and professional. The best value and customer service>

736 Boston Post Rd Sudbury, MA, 01776
978 443 0030

M-F 9-5 pm Sat 9-2 pm Sun - Closed
Location of (Just Bloom'd Weddings)

Other vendors in Boston for your wedding