Just Bloom'd Weddings Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Steffanie Getting married on 11/05/2022
    They were just great! Every bouquet was beautiful and they were very accommodating! I was on a very tight budget and got so much more than I could have ever asked for! I highly recommend them!
  • Raleigh
    Raleigh S. Married on 10/16/2021

Excellent quality & service - HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Working with Allison for our wedding was a joy. Starting with out initial consult her attention to detail was apparent. Before I arrived she had pulled together images from my pinterest board and was prepared with a plethora of questions. When the proposal came above my budget she was very accommodating and honest about recommendations to get us more in line. Come the day of my wedding I was BLOWN AWAY by the quality of florals - matched my vision nearly EXACTLY! The level of service was unparalleled. I had different venues for my ceremony and reception and everything was exactly where it needed to be without any snags. Highly recommend Allison / Frugal Flowers for any event but especially a wedding !
  • Sarah
    Sarah D. Married on 10/15/2021

Amazing flowers and service

I loved working with Allison and the Frugal Flower team. The consultation was great, she had so many great ideas once I told her the look we were going through. I also like that we was able to follow my Pinterest board so she could see what I was interested in. Once I received the proposal we were able to tailor it a bit to align with my budget. She was always very responsive and friendly. I had a few requests closer to the date (adding sunflowers and corsages) and she was able to accommodate these with no problems. All of the flower arrangements completely exceeded my expectations! They were stunning and I received so many compliments on them. The team brought the flowers and set everything up so it was completely stress free. I would highly recommend using them!
    Colleen P. Married on 10/09/2021

Wonderful!

Allison really made our vision come to life not only at our reception but also our church! Everything arrived on time and the flowers were beautiful. Allison also handled our items we dropped off for bouquets and corsages with care. Thank you Frugal Flower!
    Alexa D. Married on 09/25/2021

Beautiful flowers

Frugal Flower did a great job on our wedding flower arrangements. Everything was so beautiful and smelled great. They always emailed me back when I had a question. We had so many compliments from guests.
  • Sarah
    Sarah A. Married on 09/18/2021

Perfect! Would definitely recommend.

I used The Frugal Flower this past weekend for my wedding. Allison provided the bouquets, table centerpieces, and our chuppah. She was very easy to work with and made everything stress-free. The flowers were beautiful and exactly what I wanted.
  • Lauren
    Lauren C. Married on 09/04/2021

Beautiful Work!

We used Frugal Flowers for our wedding in September. Allison was so great to work with and she truly made my visions come to life! I highly recommend working with Frugal Flowers for your wedding. Such a great experience. Thank you!
  • Kathryn
    Kathryn M. Married on 08/28/2021

Amazing flowers!

Frugal Flowers did an amazing job with my wedding flowers. Not only were the flowers beautiful and fresh, the prices were reasonable. They were great to work with all around.
  • Madeline
    Madeline F. Married on 08/21/2021

Simply stunning!

Allison at Frugal Flower was absolutely incredible. She took my inspiration images, plus color swatches from my bridesmaid dresses, and created the most stunningly beautiful bouquets and boutonnieres you've ever seen. They took my breath away, and everyone commented on how gorgeous they were. She also did an amazing job with the floral decorations under the tent by wrapping the poles in the same flowers/greenery from the bouquets. Thank you Allison!!
    Ailsa J. Married on 08/14/2021

Frugal Flower is Fantastic!

Frugal Flower is fantastic! Allison did incredible work. Our wedding flowers were stunning. She took our ideas and created arrangements that were even better. She was very easy to work with and communicated in a timely manner. We will always recommend Frugal Flower for anyone's floral needs.
    Allison B. Married on 07/10/2021

Great wedding florist!

It was a pleasure working with Allison and her team for my wedding in July! Allison was great to work with and was very flexible and responsive throughout the whole planning process. her and her team made a beautiful arrangement for our ceremony arch and sweetheart table and they came out exactly how we envisioned. They also made boutonnières and bouquets for the bridal party. Allison was also able to take my mother’s veil from her wedding and incorporate it into my bouquet and it came out beautiful!
    Kali K. Married on 06/12/2021

Fantastic, budget-friendly flower services

Frugal Flower provided the flowers for our wedding back in June 2021. I was blown away when they showed up on the morning of! The bouquets were beautiful and everyone could not stop pushing over them. Allison and her team did a wonderful job and were very flexible when I decided to change flower styles halfway through our partnership. The price cannot be beat either. 10/10 recommend!
  • Ivy
    Ivy P. Married on 06/04/2021

Wedding bouquet

We chose Frugal Flower for our wedding, and I'm happy we did! We had a small town hall ceremony so we were looking for simple but special and that's what we got. They were knowledgeable on flowers that would hold up all day and were flexible when I asked for smaller than usual bouquets. They delivered them bright and early the morning of and they were beautiful and fresh.
  • Kristen
    Kristen Married on 10/11/2020

Fantastic florists!

I researched and met with about 7 different florists and picking Frugal Flower was an easy choice. They were straight forward about pricing and services and Allison Hassard had an initial meeting with me to sit down and review my overall image. Allison worked with me on my budget multiple times and she edited and adjusted our contract numerous times but was never once rude or impatient about it, always helpful and understanding and wanted to make sure it was exactly what I wanted. She put together a beautiful packet of info breaking everything down and always got back to me and let me know their busy season. We even had to postpone and Frugal Flower was so understanding, they even sent us a bouquet on what would have been our wedding day when no one else thought of us. I also had a huge party, 9 bridesmaids and groomsmen, 2 dads, 2 moms, a flower girl and about 14 tables with 130 people. I would recommend Frugal Flower over and over. They are reliable, flexible, affordable and lovely to work with. I knew I didn't have to worry about the ceremony or reception being set up and I will say I am a control freak...definitely check them out!
    Alexandria Married on 06/01/2020

Fantastic!

I highly recommend hiring Frugal Flower for your event. They did the flowers for my October wedding and everything was so beautiful! They are so creative and talented and are fantastic to work with.
  • Jessica
    Jessica Married on 11/09/2019

11/9/19 Wedding

The Frugal Flower was amazing! I worked with Allison, who was totally great! She understood my vision and really worked with my budget to make my flower dreams come true. The bouquets and centerpieces came out amazing - they were everything I wanted! So happy I went with The Frugal Flower! Thank you!
    Erin Married on 09/07/2019

Beautiful wedding flowers

Our centerpieces, bouquets, boutonnières, and arrangements for the altar were all gorgeous! The arrangements were beautiful and very high quality! Everything came out lovely! The purples and whites perfectly complimented our bridesmaids and general wedding colors!
  • Elana
    Elana Married on 08/17/2019

Stunning flowers.

My flowers were amazing. The amount of Detail that they put into my bouquet and my girls bouquets were magnificent. From our first meeting I told her what I wanted and she just brought them to life. On the day of the wedding they were so professional. They brought the flowers and they brought the bouquets to my room the boutonnieres to the boys room. They set up our trellises for the ceremony they waited till the end of the ceremony and they move the flowers into the cocktail area. Everything they did was just magnificent. Our center Pieces were stunning. I told her what I wanted and I wanted bling and or kids and she just brought it all to life with a little touches like putting diamonds around the votives everything was just So elegant. I would highly recommend for any flower occasion.
  • Vivian
    Vivian Y. Married on 05/19/2019

Beautiful, Elegant AND Frugal!

Wow, we were so blown away by Frugal Flower. Don’t let their name fool you. Just because they are “frugal” it doesn’t mean they’re tacky. Our wedding flowers were absolutely beautiful, and we did not sacrifice quality for the price that we paid. I couldn’t stop raving afterwards about how nice our flowers looked. Allison at Frugal Flower worked closely with us to find something that worked for our budget. She listened to my input and found the perfect assortment of flowers and greenery. Furthermore, I was so impressed with their written proposal. Allison looked online and found flower arrangements that were close to what we were imagining for the wedding. It helped me to visualize what our flower arrangements and color scheme would look like. It was one of the most thoughtful proposals from any of our vendors, and it is an example of their commitment to quality. Thank you so much for making our day so special!
  • Nicole
    Nicole Married on 05/18/2019

Still obsessed with wedding bouquets!!

Allison at Frugal Flower is amazing! My floral needs for my wedding were relatively minimal as we got bouquets, corsages, boutonnieres, and some DIY floral for my floating candle centerpieces. I was so excited to see the bouquets and I was NOT disappointed! They were perfect, more than I could have imagined! Thank you Frugal Flower and Allison for my wedding floral, we received so many compliments and I was in love with all the floral we ordered. I give Frugal Floral the highest recommendation for any floral needs!

Just Bloom'd Weddings's reply:

Thank you, Nicole!
    It was a pleasure creating your bouquets and personal flowers for your wedding day.
    Diana Married on 11/03/2018

Beautiful Flowers

Allison was wonderful to work with - I was confident the entire time that we would get the flowers we wanted, delivered, set up and everything, no worries. I shared pictures and we talked in person and the final flowers were absolutely beautiful. The pricing was great too.
    Andrea Married on 10/06/2018

Hands down best floral vendor in Massachusetts!

We picked Allison at Frugal Flower after speaking with about 10 florists. We had our consultation where I basically told her I know very little about flowers but pointed to ones I like and gave her my vision for our overall wedding. She came in with a reasonable price, but I was expecting I'd never get the flowers I REALLY wanted that were a lot more expensive. Fast forward to my wedding day, my bouquet showed up and my jaw dropped! It was exactly what I had in my mind that I couldn't put into words! The most beautiful bouquet I had ever seen! Everyone kept commenting on it. She also provided boutonnieres and corsages for the parents and my wife. We had purchased faux eucalyptus garland for all of our tables and asked her if she could add fresh flowers to them sporadically. She brought dahlias and mums that look like dahlias, seeded eucalyptus, berries, and roses to add into the garland. It was gorgeous! She also brought flowers for the cake. I love my bouquet so much I currently have it hanging to dry out because I want to save it for a long time. Throughout the entire process, she was responsive and on top of everything I threw at her. Great decision, highly recommend!
  • Shannon
    Shannon Married on 10/06/2018

Stunning!!!!!!

Allison was amazing to work with, especially on short notice. (I booked in July for an October wedding) She was very accommodating and as a whole they are super flexible and listen to what you want for your special day. I loved that they took into account everything I asked for and kept it super affordable and EXACTLY what I wanted without making me feel any pressure at all.

Thank you!!!!
    From Shannon and Matt
    Kasey Married on 09/22/2018
    Allison at The Frugal Flower is amazing. She was so easy to work with and created the flowers of my dreams (that I didn't even know I had). I went in knowing next to nothing about flowers, I showed her a couple pictures from pinterest and vibes I was going for and let her take it from there. The flowers that appeared at our wedding were beyond stunning. I am so happy with how it all turned out and can't thank Allison enough!
    Lisa Married on 09/15/2018
    Total 5/5 stars! Allison is friendly and easy to talk to and clearly is used to people like me who are indecisive and don't know much about flowers but have a general vision... she took that vision and absolutely surpassed my expectations. I called her to thank her personally after the wedding because a few things went wrong with the venue and when I saw the centerpieces set up and the piece she created for our sweetheart table, I just knew everything would be okay. I was truly wow'ed. She is sweet and professional and her employees are excellent as well. They took all of our materials and delivered on the day of without any trouble. We made a couple of changes within two weeks of the wedding and she was totally flexible and accommodating. Everything was just perfect and we got soooo many compliments! Thank you Allison and team!