Karla Cassidy Designs

Salem, Massachusetts View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,000 Typical Price

Karla Cassidy Designs is a professional company that specializes in wedding floral and event design in Salem, Massachusetts. This owner-operated business loves to work with couples one-on-one to bring their unique vision to life. They pride themselves on their artful eye, attention to detail and amazing relationships they form with their clients. Karla Cassidy Designs offers private consultations to truly understand your individual taste and style.

Experience
This award-winning company was founded by Karla in 2005. She has 15 years of experience in the hospitality industry, and over 15 years of experience in the flower industry. Karla absolutely loves weddings and it shows in her work. Her exquisite designs have been featured in publications such as Green Wedding Shoes, Style Me Pretty, & Southern New England Weddings.

This passionate company specializes in the details and small touches that make your wedding unique. We will add your grandmother’s vintage brooch to your bouquet or boutonniere or place fresh flowers on your custom wedding cake to make your day all about you. We are skilled in a variety of styles, from romantic and classic to vintage and glamorous. We will visit your venue, help you with your overall event design and deliver & set up all your floral elements on your wedding day. Services include:

• Bouquets
  • Cake Flowers
  • Floral Backdrops
  • And SO much more
  • Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$200

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$115

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$15

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$175

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$295

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$4,000

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Country
Eclectic
Glamorous
Nautical
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

Message vendor

• Tara
    Tara M. Married on 03/19/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Floral designer of my dreams!

My husband and I just got married at Briar Barn Inn and Karla was listed as a preferred vendor so I requested a phone meeting to see if she’d be a good fit! After being blown away by her sincerity and kindness along with reading and listening to all her rave reviews, I knew she’d make my dream wedding come to life. During the planning process all the vendors ask about each other to get an idea for the day. When I told the others I was having Karla Cassidy as my floral designer everyone would gasp in excitement! “Oh my god she is the sweetest and most talented woman!!” Karla, you did an absolutely amazing job truly creating my vision of a romantic and dreamy wedding. I am still in awe of how it all came together and you were the star of the show. At the end of the night I was devastated to leave the florals that were around the gorgeous arbor she created so my amazing wedding coordinator Emily, at Briar Barn Inn, offered to cut them off and save them for me to bring home the next day! I was able to enjoy them before leaving on my honeymoon and even gifted them to loved ones The ambiance that Karla created from the candles and tablescapes to the romantic hues she incorporated, everything truly blew me away. I will forever be grateful to Karla for the amazing work she did.
  • Marisa
    Marisa S. Married on 10/18/2021

Amazing experience

Working with Karla for my wedding was an amazing experience. She is so kind, detail oriented, and does such a great job of helping navigate the planning process. She was also very helpful in providing options based on the vision I had. Her arrangements are stunning and my bouquet was everything I had dreamed of. I can’t recommend Karla enough and would hire her again in a heartbeat.
  • Neelima
    Neelima K. Married on 10/11/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The flowers were stunning!

Karla did an incredible job with the flowers for our wedding. Every single detail was attended to, from the boutonnieres to the bouquet, to the head table at dinner, and everything in between. The colors were perfect and was able to help us get the exact color scheme we were looking for. The flowers were all fresh and radiant and really added something special to our day! We highly recommend Karla!
  • illustration stars

Real Weddings

• John & Sarah
    96 photos · 09/17/2017

Calligraphy by Angela Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of Karla Cassidy Designs to make your Wedding Day that very special day you always wanted,that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for many years to come. ~~ Angela Neik, www.calligraphybyangela.com Dallas Calligrapher

Salem Salem, Massachusetts, 01970
Location of (Karla Cassidy Designs)

Other vendors in Boston for your wedding