Karla Cassidy Designs Reviews

Karla Cassidy Designs 6
Karla Cassidy Designs 7
  • Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 10/06/2019

Florals were better than I even imagined!

Karla was such a pleasure to work with. We didn't do a lot of florals or greenery but everything she did was beyond what I could ever imagine! She was really helpful in guiding me through the whole process and asked really concise questions to help me nail down my vision. She managed to capture EXACTLY what I wanted with my bouquet!

Sent on 10/20/2019
    Karla Cassidy Designs 8
  • Ashley

Ashley Wilson · Married on 09/14/2019

Perfection

We booked Karla for our wedding in Newport last weekend and could not be happier. Karla did an AMAZING job at bringing our vision to life. The flowers and details were all stunning. Karla was great at keeping us on track throughout our planning and made our jobs easy. We would definitely recommend Karla!

Sent on 09/20/2019

Shauna · Married on 08/10/2019

dream wedding flowers!

The flowers that Karla put together for my wedding were even better than I imagined they would be. She put meticulous detail into every single arrangement and really brought my vision to life. She was so accommodating and flexible leading up to the wedding and always had such good suggestions and alternative options, which goes such a long way with all the moving parts of a wedding. I highly recommend working with Karla and can't thank her enough!!

Sent on 08/21/2019

Erika · Married on 06/15/2019

Amazing florist!!!

I can't even describe how amazing Karla was throughout our whole process! She was recommended to us by a close friend who's wedding she had done the previous year. From the beginning she was so kind and friendly and made things so stress free. She kept in constant contact with us and was extremely responsive with any questions we had. She was able to completely capture our vision so perfectly and I was in absolutely awe when i walked into our reception. Karla is a fantastic florist and I would without a doubt recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 06/27/2019
    Karla Cassidy Designs 9
    Karla Cassidy Designs 10
    Karla Cassidy Designs 11
    Karla Cassidy Designs 12
  • Erin

Erin Hughes · Married on 06/14/2019

Wedding florist

Working with Karla was incredible! From our first meeting she made me feel so comfortable that she would make my vision come to life. She was very attentive and professional during our entire experience working together, especially during our wedding. She showed up early to ensure everything was perfect and I could not be happier with her work. I highly recommend her services for beautiful wedding day blooms!

Sent on 07/16/2019
    Karla Cassidy Designs 13
    Karla Cassidy Designs 14
    Karla Cassidy Designs 15
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 06/07/2019

Just what we were looking for

We are beyond thrilled that we hired Karla to design the floral arrangements and bouquets for our wedding. Karla was wonderful to work with throughout the planning process and really seemed to understand exactly what we wanted. She was very professional and sent us small sets of questions along the way so as not to overwhelm us with too many decisions at once, which was much appreciated. On the day of the wedding, Karla did an amazing job of setting up all the arrangements and delivering the bouquets to where we were getting ready. Thank you, Karla, for helping to make our wedding special and beautiful!

Sent on 06/30/2019

Alyssa · Married on 05/25/2019

Karla is incredible!

Karla is a true artist and her floral arrangements at our wedding were jaw-dropping gorgeous -- she truly brought our vision to life, and at such a reasonable price! Our guests were raving about her beautiful work. Throughout the entire wedding process, she was attentive, communicative, flexible, and a joy to work with. We can't recommend Karla enough. 5 stars!!

Sent on 05/28/2019
  • Priscilla

Priscilla · Married on 05/11/2019

Stunning work and a pleasure to work with!

My husband and I were married in May at the Willowdale Estate in Topsfield, MA. We absolutely loved working with Karla! Her beautiful work for our wedding day was a dream come true!! Karla was so organized, professional, and so so friendly! As an expert in her field, she was also extremely honest - she worked with us to achieve our vision, while advising us on the perfect flowers/arrangements for our palette and our budget. She was an absolutely pleasure to work with and my husband and I can’t recommend her enough!

Sent on 09/19/2019

Julie · Married on 05/05/2019

Making art with flowers

KARLA IS THE BEST! Karla was a delight to work with. She was able to take our vague thoughts and turn them into beautiful and magical flowers. She was super responsive and helpful throughout the entire process. She didn't have a price minimum and definitely did not try to oversell us, but rather just helped us create the best version of what we wanted. I had no idea how much fun it would be to plan out our flowers and I certainly had no idea just how gorgeous the final product would be. The chuppah was a masterpiece, the collection centerpieces were gorgeous, my bouquet was perfect, and all of the extra little touches helped bring color and consistency to the space. Karla also surprised us with extra flowers for hair in case we needed to swap some out and extra boutonnieres and pins in case we needed them. She thought of everything!

Sent on 05/12/2019
  • Naomi

Naomi · Married on 04/14/2019

Beautiful flowers for spring wedding

Karla Cassidy was the first florist I spoke with and after talking with a few others, I knew I wanted to work with her. She was so helpful in clarifying my vision and was wonderful and working in my mother-in-law's requests too. The look was just perfect - simple, gorgeous, and romantic. Every interaction I had with her was pleasant, and she sent multiple drafts of the vision over the months of planning as details were worked out. I would highly recommend her for your wedding! (photo credit: Whiting Photograph)

Sent on 06/01/2019
    Karla Cassidy Designs 21
  • Karyn

Karyn · Married on 03/29/2019

Book Karla Today

I was lucky to have Karla provide flowers for my wedding (3.29.19). I felt Karla understood my vision immediately and was always very cognizant of my budget. She was very responsive to my questions and easily reached via email even during the busy summer wedding season. I was blown away the day of my wedding when I saw my bouquet and burst into tears. Her large flanking arrangements for the ceremony were to die for and I couldnt have imagined how beautiful my wedding flowers would be. Thank you Karla for everything and if you are reading this review, call Karla today. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 04/12/2019
    Karla Cassidy Designs 22
    Karla Cassidy Designs 23
    Karla Cassidy Designs 24
  • Kathy

Kathy · Married on 03/17/2019

World's best florist!!!

Karla is absolutely the best! She has a great personality and it's so easy to work with her. Floral decor was the one thing I did not have a vision for and it took more than 60 email exchanges with Karla for me to finally figure out what I wanted. Karla was so patient and super responsive every step of the way. When I received the proposal plan from Karla I was in shock that she knew exactly what I liked and wanted (since I had a difficult time visualizing the space). I remember on the day of the wedding when I saw my bridal bouquet I was so happy that I was jumping with glee (not something an introverted 31 yo would do very often). Everything Karla did was beyond my expectations. Out of all the great vendors I had Karla's work stood out the most! From the floral details on the cake to the ceremony decor to each of the beautiful tables that were set up for the reception I was truly and utterly happy with every detail she designed. I can't recommend her enough!

Sent on 04/21/2019
  • Paige

Paige Dougherty · Married on 01/01/2019

Karla and her designs are magic.

Where do I even start? Karla is the BEST EVER. From day one, she was so incredibly helpful and patient (truly, she's an amazing human). It is somewhat scary to plan a wedding from a distance like my husband and I did, but I never doubted for a second that our flowers would be incredible. Even the preliminary proposal Karla sent was like she read my mind. My wedding was filled with lush florals and incredible greenery (she even surprised us with extra greenery and arrangements because she is, like I said, AMAZING). Every arrangement--from my bouquet to the custom greenery arch Karla made--was breathtaking. Her designs are a dream. Don't hesitate for a second when booking Karla. It was the best decision we made.

Sent on 01/08/2019
    Karla Cassidy Designs 25
    Karla Cassidy Designs 26
  • Alicia

Alicia · Married on 09/29/2018

Everything I could have asked for and more

Karla was an absolute dream to work with. She was incredibly responsive, and sent consistent emails through the planning process to make sure that I wasn't overwhelmed by last minute decision. She did an amazing job taking all the best parts of my inspiration photos and translating them into my dream flowers. She was so helpful on my wedding day and I felt perfectly comfortable leaving it all in her incredibly capable hands. To top it all off, her prices were incredibly reasonable. When it came to my wedding, hiring Karla was one of the best decisions I made.

Sent on 01/15/2019
    Karla Cassidy Designs 27
    Karla Cassidy Designs 28
    Karla Cassidy Designs 29
    Karla Cassidy Designs 30
    Karla Cassidy Designs 31
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 09/14/2018

Karla was BEYOND fabulous. I wish I could express my gratitude and satisfaction for her work in this review but it doesn't even begin to capture my thoughts. Karla was willing to meet with me multiple times before the wedding. While the venue was familiar to Karla, my design was very unique and she took the time and energy to understand what I wanted and embraced the challenge with open arms. My expectations are consistently very high and Karla far surpassed what I had hoped for. She was worth every penny, beyond flexible in meeting with me, super responsive, very professional, and the quality of the work she delivered was fantastic. Thank you Karla for making my wedding the wedding of my dreams and making the floral design everything I had hoped for and more!

Sent on 09/28/2018
  • Gipperkm

Kelly · Married on 09/09/2018

Amazing Florist and Beautiful Flowers!

From the first moment I sat down to discuss our floral vision for our wedding, I knew Karla Cassidy was "the one". She has such a warm and friendly personality and it was so easy to discuss my ideas with her. She was extremely enthusiastic and knowledgeable about all things flowers. Throughout the entire planning process, she was very professional and responsive, extremely flexible and her vision aligned perfectly with our vision. Her designs beyond exceeded our expectations and completed the look we were hoping for perfectly. I would give Karla 10 stars if I could. She was so pleasant to work with and her designs were amazing. I highly recommend hiring Karla Cassidy.

Sent on 12/07/2018
    Karla Cassidy Designs 38
    Karla Cassidy Designs 39
    Karla Cassidy Designs 40

Sarah · Married on 08/26/2018

Karla's flowers are exquisite. The photos I'm attaching speak for themselves. Karla also worked tirelessly with us to get our vision exactly right. Not to mention, she has such a warm, lovely personality. We highly recommend Karla! (In attached photos see: bride and bridesmaid bouquets, Karla personally putting a boutonniere on my husband, ceremony chair decorations, cake decorations, mantle decorations, centerpieces, chuppah decorations, ceremony decorations reused on chairs in the party tent, and additional small arrangements for the dessert table.)

Sent on 09/23/2018
    Karla Cassidy Designs 48
    Karla Cassidy Designs 49
    Karla Cassidy Designs 50

Tina · Married on 08/18/2018

There is something extremely special about Karla. When researching florists for our wedding there was something very different about her, I felt it from our very first interaction. Karla took the time to really put a quote together and talk with me about our wedding and what we were looking for. Other florist gave quick quotes or directed me to their websites. However, Karla took the time to really connect with me. She has a very warm personality and I had a great vibe from her right away. It made me excited to book with her! My husband and I met with her prior to the wedding to go over our vision, he was happy with her when we left our meeting as well. The day of our wedding was a complete horror show, it poured buckets, we were an hour late at the salon and didn’t get to take getting ready pictures, and the dj didn’t show up to the venue. BUT... I can tell you, when I saw the flowers my heart fluttered. In the middle of the chaos those beautiful flowers made me smile. She knocked it out of the park! Karla absolutely exceeded our expectations. We are so extremely happy with her work and we are so glad we booked with her. She cares about you, your wedding and your vision. She was always responsive, getting back to me that week if I sent any questions. We felt she really cared about our wedding and the work she was producing for it. Very talented!!!

Sent on 10/02/2018
    Karla Cassidy Designs 51
    Karla Cassidy Designs 52
    Karla Cassidy Designs 53
    Karla Cassidy Designs 54

Jen · Married on 07/28/2018

Karla is simply amazing. From the moment I chatted with her on the phone, I knew she would be perfect. As opposed to some other florists we talked to, she actually listened to what we wanted and found ways to fit within our budget rather than pushing expensive upgrades on us. I don’t have a good eye for design so having someone like Karla was perfect because she has such a good eye for what will look good and will make great suggestions when you have no idea what you want. Everything looked absolutely amazing and I was able to put full faith in her. She is also super sweet and responsive which makes the planning process so easy and fun.

Sent on 08/18/2018

Kate · Married on 06/10/2018

Karla was fantastic to work with. She quickly responded to all of my emails and when we met she quickly got the "vision" for the flowers and ended up putting together something that was beyond what I could have dreamed of. She went above and beyond and was a joy to work with! She also was the most reasonable in terms of price. Two other friends used her for their wedding, so I knew my flowers would be beautiful, but I didn't anticipate how much fun it would be to work with her. I would recommend her without hesitation!

Sent on 07/12/2018
    Karla Cassidy Designs 55
  • W

Warren · Married on 04/07/2018

Karla beautifully designed our wedding day. From the beginning to end. She was professional in and out. Her personality is one the key decisions on why we chose her. She is basically an in-resident florist at Willowdale Estate and knows the property well. She will sit with you and communicate with you until your vision comes to. Goes beyond the call to make sure your day looks the way you want.

Sent on 04/20/2018

Kali · Married on 04/06/2018

I cannot say enough good things about Karla! From the moment we first started communicating over email I knew she was going to be great! The best part of wedding planning was working with Karla and picking my flowers! She responds in a very timely manner is so sweet and professional. She worked with out budget and was able to do everything that I wanted!! She listened and understood my vision perfectly and did the most beautiful work. Everyone at the wedding was raving about the centerpieces and our arbor. The bridesmaids and I loved our bouquets. She also decorated my cake perfect as well. If you're looking for a florist I highly suggest Karla- seriously we could not have been happier with her work!

Sent on 04/27/2018
    Karla Cassidy Designs 56
    Karla Cassidy Designs 57
    Karla Cassidy Designs 58
    Karla Cassidy Designs 59
    Karla Cassidy Designs 60

Jannie · Married on 02/18/2018

I met Karla at a bridal expo at our venue and instantly connected with her. Selecting her as our florist was one of our best decisions. She instantly connected with my vision and made me at ease throughout the entire process. She is personable and creative and her work made our special day that much more special. I highly recommend!

Sent on 03/24/2018
  • User3749832 · 1+ year ago

Totally Amazing! Karla is a joy to work with. The flowers were beyond breathtaking. Every detail was perfect. Karla is friendly, flexible and detail orientated. Karla worked well with each of our vendors ensuring that every detail was flawless. Exceeded my every expectation in every way. The most beautiful flowers I have ever seen, and a truly wonderful person to work with!!! I would HIGHLY recommend!

Sent on 08/09/2014

Ashley · Married on 12/09/2017

Karla was absolutely amazing to work with. Her professionalism, flexibility, and vision was the absolute perfect combination of a vendor anyone would want on their wedding day. She did the most stunning job and all visions exceeded expectation(and below budget!!). Karla's ability to create a vision is truly magical. Thank you, Thank you Karla!

Sent on 12/14/2017