Samara Josephine Events

Wayland, MA View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Samara Josephine Events is a personalized wedding planning service in Wayland, Massachusetts. Serving the wider New England community, owner, Samara takes a collaborative approach to planning that incorporates the creative visions of those stepping down the aisle. She is an ideal choice for couples who are committed to a DIY wedding experience and would like assistance taking care of the fine details.

Samara Josephine Events proposes a range of planning services available as both comprehensive and à la carte packages. She is an adept researcher, and can help with the pre-planning of events and the creation of timelines. Samara offers event management services and day-of coordination to take the stress out of your big day. Her expertise can be tailored to a wide variety of events including destination weddings and elopements.

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2,800

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Carly
    Carly P. Married on 06/11/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Absolutely amazing planner and coordinator!

Samara flawlessly made our vision come to life and we could not have done it without her! She was responsive, patient, had great ideas and kept us on track over the course of our planning year. Our venue was not traditional and required a significant amount of coordination. We had 13+ vendors and Samara perfectly handled everything without missing a beat. We would highly recommend her to be part of your wedding planning and weekend!!
  • Erin
    Erin L. Married on 05/21/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Thank god for Samara!! That is all I can say!!

Thank god for Samara!! That is all I can say!! Samara worked with me, my mother, and my now husband to make our wedding day the best day ever. I honestly do not know what I would have done without her, she is so detail orientated, has amazing connections with other industry vendors, and was a person to who I was able to vent throughout the stressful wedding planning process. I am so sad our wedding is over because that means no more monthly/weekly chats. I highly recommend Samara Josephine Events to any couple planning their dream wedding! Thanks a million, times over Samara! XOXO - The LaMarche's
    Donald K. Married on 10/02/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Fantastic coordinator, highly recommend!

Samara was an amazing day of coordinator that went above and beyond just managing the wedding day. She was in constant contact with us leading up to the wedding and anytime we were feeling super stressed about planning her video chats would calm us down and assure us that it was all coming together. The day of the wedding was seamless and Samara played a huge role in that. She took all the stress out of it and allowed us to enjoy our special day. We can't recommend her enough!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Pricing

New England Wayland, MA, 02116
Location of (Samara Josephine Events)
Greater Portland Portland, ME, 04101
Mid Coast Area Camden, ME, 04843

Other vendors in Boston for your wedding