Everyday Details, LLC Reviews

102 | Hampton, NH

102 Reviews for Everyday Details, LLC

• Jennifer

Jennifer · Getting married on 07/08/2021

I would have eloped without her

I truly don’t know if I’d have had a wedding and not eloped if I hadn’t met Laurie.

I scoffed at the idea of a wedding planner when I got engaged. At first, in my naiveté, I thought, ‘what’s the big deal to planning a wedding?’ I wanted a simple wedding, already had the venue, and I knew exactly what I wanted and wanted to pick all the decor myself. I didn’t even have a wedding party, so I really didn’t see the point in why I’d pay for a planner. Thankfully, I got out of my own way and I listened to everyone around me who said to at least meet with a couple and see what they could offer - that planning a wedding is far more stressful than you can ever imagine. Since I was coming from Manhattan and had never even visited New Hampshire, I decided to at least have a couple of exploratory calls.

With that, I first called from what I now have learned from asking around is one of the largest wedding planning companies in the city (and who changed their co. name and now I see why). I was met with stuffy attitudes and stuck on the phone with an inexperienced assistant who would never answer the direct question of what it was I was getting for three times the price of what Laurie quoted me. In 15 minutes of asking the same question, all I was left with was “well, maybe we can squeeze you in” to discuss it in person. No thanks — in the end they essentially just make calls to set up vendors - something I could well do on my own. Complete heist, just as I viewed the industry to begin with.

Then I met Laurie, and she was 180 degrees from everyone I talked with prior and everything I thought about wedding planners. She is down to earth - yet utterly trustworthy, efficient and calming. I seriously can’t imagine my wedding day if I had not hired her. At the time I was planning my wedding, I was inundated with work in every other area of my life, as well as a move into a new home. There was no way to do this without GOOD help.

On the day of, as weddings do, I encountered a major curveball as well with the wedding party, and I saw no way out. She handled it with complete confidence and grace and got me the day I wanted.

No matter how much you don’t think you need a wedding planner, you are probably wrong like I was. Hire Laurie - she will be the calm in the storm.

Sent on 10/23/2019

Erika · Married on 10/04/2019

Laurie is amazing!

LAURIE IS AN ABSOLUTE ANGEL!!! I had the pleasure of hiring her as my day of coordinator. From the moment we met until several days after our wedding she was there for me every step of the way. She went out of her way to answer calls and texts from me (which were quite a few) at every hour of the day. At our wedding, we couldn't have asked for a better person to make sure everything went flawlessly. She was there to help decorate, lead the ceremony, gather guests when necessary, clean up after and pretty much every other piece of the day. She made up a step by step detailed itinerary so that there is no confusion on the day of the wedding and it paid off! She puts so much thought and heart into everything she does and everything she helps with. You can tell how much she really loves her job and she is good at it! I can't say enough good things about her. She was an absolute pleasure to work with and was a huge asset in making sure that my day was amazing.

Sent on 10/16/2019
  • Alexandra

Alexandra · Married on 09/14/2019

Perfect weddings don't happen without Laurie and Everyday Details!

Hiring Laurie to help plan our wedding was the best decision we could have made. Even before we actually hired her, she offered her very honest, professional, and expert advice for choosing vendors for our big day. She was available any time, day or night, for any and all questions we had. She listened to our ideas, our wishes, our complaints, and our stresses. She always operates under the "your day, your way mentality" but was also not shy about giving her expert advice even when it was different than what we had envisioned. The day of before and the day of the wedding couldn't have gone smoother in our eyes. Even if there were hiccups, we weren't aware because Laurie took care of it. Getting married at someone's home rather than a typical wedding venue was not a small undertaking and Laurie helped us make sure that we had everything we needed. We had numerous guests and vendors tell us how impressed they were by how smooth and amazing everything went and we have Laurie to thank! We couldn't be more grateful for all of the hard work Laurie put into helping our wedding day be the best days of our lives. We love you, Laurie! Thank you! Alex & Craig

Sent on 10/08/2019

Sonya · Married on 08/10/2019

Amazing experience, amazing person!

Laurie was amazing in the days leading up to our wedding. I tend to be very laid back, and so had left some last minute details unfinished. Laurie came through at the ninth hour on a number of critical details, including getting a hair and makeup person to my hotel room with less than 24 hours notice. She also was great at keeping us on schedule the day of, and helping with last minute set-up of the venue. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 08/20/2019
  • Barbara

Barbara Loh · Married on 08/02/2019

Worth Her Weight in Gold!

Laurie, who IS Everyday Details, was absolutely PHENOMENALl!!! She was consistently present in the planning for our daughter's wedding at the tent at the Seacoast Science Center. She gave needed advice, helped with choices and direction, and far exceeded any expectations. She has such vast experience and knows so many vendors, she was able to help in every area. Laurie truly listened to our vision, and made that vision come true.
    It is the attention to detail that mattered to us, and Laurie was that person. She worked with all our vendors to make sure they understood our vision and made sure they paid attention to the details too. She was always immediately responsive and so easy to work with. She is kind and generous, and the person who helped make our dreams come true. Laurie also became our friend.
    Laurie of Everyday Details brought it all together. Our wedding was not only beautiful, but perfect! Thank you, thank you a hundred times over. We can't say enough about how wonderful you are.

Sent on 08/07/2019

Shari Savage · Married on 07/26/2019

Quick to jump in and solve issues

We were planning a wedding in NH, while living in Ohio. The Bride & Groom were in San Francisco, complicating almost everything we did. Laurie was our feet on the ground, solving all sorts of issues and last minute freak-outs. We needed a day of planner to handle the church events and limos. But she helped me on many other aspects. She's calm and easy to work with and has all the best contacts in the area. She made time for me whenever I was in town and we actually became friends thru the wedding planning process.

Sent on 08/08/2019
  • Summer

Summer · Married on 06/08/2019

Thoughtful, prepared, and a joy to work with!

Could not recommend this company enough! Laurie knows how to make every meeting count. She answers every question - including those you didn't even know to ask! - and works so hard to give the bride and groom a day that will fit their special wants, needs, and budget. Her connections to vendors are outstanding, and everybody loves working with her. Working with Laurie was certainly the best decision we made for our wedding, and I would recommend her to anyone who wants a stress-free, seamless wedding day experience.

Sent on 07/01/2019

Jacqueline · Married on 10/20/2018

5+ stars!!

Laurie was fantastic! I won a free package with Laurie and had hired her by the end of our free meeting. Laurie has so many great ideas and had so many money saving tips. From the time I hired her through my wedding day she was always there to answer questions and give advice. She was a life saver on my wedding day! She had made all the vendors timelines and emailed them ahead of time so everyone knew where they were supposed to be at what time. She helped set up our decorations and collected all our things after the wedding. She was there the whole night to make sure everything went smoothly and even made sure we had some food packed up to take with us. Highly recommended, 5+ stars.

Sent on 01/13/2019

Caitlin · Married on 09/23/2018

I like to call Laurie my Wedding Fairy Godmother because she was simply that. Laurie is insanely organized, knowledgeable and a pleasure to work with. Seriously. I can’t say enough about her and how she helped to make this day everything I dreamed of. When I started my wedding planning journey I knew I was going to do most of it myself. I even questioned not having a day of coordinator since I consider myself rather organized and we were very budget conscious. Thankfully changed my mind. I never knew how much I would need her...until I did. And there she was...fixing things and getting sh*t done. Laurie thank you so much for everything. I am so glad we met. I will forever be grateful to you for being part of such a perfect day. Thank you for helping my vision come to life!

Sent on 10/05/2018

Alyssa · Married on 09/08/2018

Laurie of Everyday Details is invaluable!! While I'm an organized person, there's no way I could have pulled off our wedding and kept my sanity without her. She kept us on track, advised us on countless matters, recommended amazing vendors, filled in gaps, and always encouraged and supported us. She ran our rehearsal and wedding like a pro, and our day couldn't have been more perfect!! Definitely work with Laurie if you have the option!! She's the best!!

Sent on 09/22/2018

Nicole · Married on 09/07/2018

I always hear that 99% of the time something always goes wrong at a wedding. Literally nothing went wrong at my wedding or if it did I did not know about it. Laurie is just amazing and made us feel safe and stress free. It was really important to me that I got to enjoy my wedding,eat my food and not stress out! With Her I was able to do that and it was honestly the best day of my life all thanks to her!

Sent on 09/12/2018

Matt · Married on 09/07/2018

Piece of mind is what Everyday details brought us. Every small nuance, every detail, everything my fiancé and I forgot - Laurie remembered. Even down to the last moment when we failed to have the table assignments prepared (my fault!), Laurie had it arranged - beautifully, the very evening before! Our Wedding was like a movie scene... the whole thing - Perfect! I would recommend Everyday details to anyone and everyone (especially, if you THINK you already know what you're dong!). Thank you Laurie!!!

Sent on 09/26/2018

Lynn · Married on 09/01/2018

I cannot say enough good things about Laurie! Her knowledge and professionalism were apparent from day one. She was our day-of-event coordinator for my daughter's wedding, but we had ongoing conversations up until the wedding day. Because of her, the day flowed with ease and I did not have to think about small details because that was her job! I would highly recommend her to anyone planning any kind of event!!

Sent on 09/14/2018

Savannah · Married on 08/25/2018

Summer wedding

Laurie is wonderful to work with! She helped us plan our summer wedding and we could not have been happier with her services. She directed us to trusted companies when we were choosing our vendors and helped us save money along the way. Laurie was always available to answer my questions and give her expert opinion on how to create our perfect wedding day. Laurie’s true magic was the dedication and organization she showed on our wedding day. She knew every detail and helped orchatrate every part of our day from the ceremony to the reception. Our wedding would not have been as flawless or easy going on myself and my family if Laurie had not been apart of it all!

Sent on 11/26/2018

Casey · Married on 08/18/2018

We are so happy we decided to hire Laurie as our day of coordinator. Throughout our planning process, Laurie was always willing to talk and provide guidance, which was especially helpful as our venue required lots of coordination with rentals and permits. She also connected us with a network of trusted vendors and worked as a team with everyone on the day of. Laurie also created an incredibly detailed timeline for the day, and on the day of the wedding, we could relax knowing that she was managing everything. Thank you, Laurie!

Sent on 09/04/2018

Everyday Details, LLC's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our services. Appreciate your time. You were both a pleasure to work with. Please keep in touch! Wishing you all the best, always!

Jeff · Married on 08/04/2018

Laurie was amazing! From creating timelines and keeping vendors on the same page to setting everything up perfectly the day-of, she was on top of everything and made the day run smoother than we ever thought it could. We would highly recommend Laurie to anybody looking for a planner or day-of coordinator!

Sent on 09/19/2018

Caroline · Married on 07/28/2018

I cannot recommend Laurie highly enough! She was so easy to work with throughout the whole planning process. When I needed names for other vendors she had options for me. When I needed inspiration for decor or favors she had pictures and talked me through what we really wanted for our day. On the wedding day itself she coordinated everything so that I could relax. My husband and I are so happy we met Laurie, our wedding simply would not have been the same without her.

Sent on 08/02/2018

Katie · Married on 07/07/2018

My husband already submitted a review, but I wanted to add one too because Laurie really is amazing. I had no idea how much planning went into a wedding. We knew that we wanted a day-of coordinator to coordinate vendors and allow us to just sit back and enjoy the day. We saw Laurie's stellar reviews and were able to meet with her at her house to go over what we were looking for. Laurie was incredibly welcoming, reassuring, knowledgeable, and understanding. Not 30 seconds out her door, we both agreed we wanted to work with her. From there on out, she was incredible. Laurie knows how to save money and where costs can be cut down if you need them too. She also has a VERY long list of vendors who love working with her because she is so kind, organized, and thorough with her planning. Laurie introduced us to the DJ, florist, baker, bartender, linens vendor, and other vendors. All of them said they loved working with Laurie, and we could see why. She was easy to communicate with through email and phone, and always answered our many questions with thoughtful and thorough answers. On the day of our wedding, we knew we could relax and enjoy it because Laurie was there. She coordinated everything seamlessly! She shared her extensive and thorough timeline with us, but reminded us that this was our day and we could spend extra time wherever we wanted to. We cannot recommend her enough. She is incredible, and we will forever be thankful that we were able to work with her.

Sent on 09/12/2018

Chris · Married on 07/07/2018

It’s difficult summarizing everything Laurie did for us and how instrumental she was in making our dream wedding a reality. Laurie's life motto is to be kind to others, and to do at least one kind thing for someone else every day. We think she's gone well and above her one-a-day quota, and went above and beyond for us. She helped us with both day-of coordinating and pre-wedding planning. We leaned on her to help us find vendors, plan seating arrangements, find the best way to display personal decorative items that would make our venue feel special, and do all of the above while sticking to our budget. Laurie was exceptional. She kept us on track and her connections helped us find multiple vendors, all of whom were wonderful and were eager to help us, especially once they knew Laurie was part of our team. She kept everything organized and was a great sounding board for whenever we wanted to bounce ideas around. She also helped us save money by finding talented vendors who don’t advertise their services as much as the bigger names, cutting out middlemen on linen and bus rentals, and even getting us discounts with vendors who were willing to charge less to get to work with Laurie again. After working with Laurie for ten months or so in the lead-up, we completely understand why so many are eager to work with her again.

When it came to the day of, her organizational skills and guidance were crucial. She put together a detailed timeline for the day, which she circulated to all our vendors, but was also quick to remind us that it was our day and that the most important thing was that every moment felt perfect for us. Everything moved flawlessly. Laurie even had an associate help with coordinating the ceremony and setting up the morning of so that we would have an extra person on-hand. Our wedding day was perfect and we owe a big thanks to Laurie for making that happen. We highly recommend working with her, and are forever grateful for her heartfelt work.

Sent on 09/11/2018

Everyday Details, LLC's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to write the review. Your kind words made my heart sing and dance. You were both a pleasure to work with and I enjoyed being part of your planning process and your special day. Wishing you all the best always. Please keep in touch!

Sarah · Married on 04/28/2018

Laurie was amazing to work with. She helped make sure all the details where in place, schedule was made to our liking and vendors were on the same page with the event timeline. During my wedding, it was great to know that everything would be perfect and that we could enjoy ourselves. She was there to put out all the little fires that came up throughout the day and we never knew anything about them. I have recommended Everyday Details to a number of friends and will continue to do so because she made our day magical and perfect which is all we had hoped for!

Sent on 09/04/2018

Everyday Details, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review of our services. You were wonderful to work with and I enjoyed be part of your special day. Wishing you all the best always! Please keep in touch!

Caitlin · Married on 10/15/2017

Our wedding was this past weekend and the day could not have been more perfect! Laurie was our day-of coordinator and she allowed us to truly enjoy the day without having to worry about the details. She worked with us leading up to the wedding to make sure that we had everything taken care of and in the day-of timeline, and then she executed it flawlessly. I knew that with Laurie there, nothing would go wrong, and if something did, she would take care of everything. I would highly recommend hiring Laurie as your wedding planner or day-of coordinator - you can't go wrong! Thank you so much, Laurie!! <3

Sent on 10/22/2017

Everyday Details, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for your review and kind words! Was such a pleasure to be part of your special day! Wishing you all the best always. Please keep in touch!

Katie · Married on 09/16/2017

If you're getting married in the area and looking for a wedding planner or day of coordinator, you can stop your search! Laurie was one of the first vendors we hired, and I could not be more thankful that we did! She was unbelievably helpful throughout the entire process, and was so patient with our million questions. We planned our wedding on a private property, and Laurie had an endless amount of suggestions and tips to make the planning process as easy as possible. She was always available for our questions and had a positive outlook on the planning process that was very contagious. On top of that, she was able to save us money in a few different spots! The day of coordinators (Kelly and Crystal) were unbelievable, and made the day stress free and so much fun for my husband and I, as well as our parents. Our wedding went off without a hitch, and it would not have been as smooth without Laurie and her team's help!

Sent on 09/18/2017

Judi · Married on 09/16/2017

Laurie was a pleasure to work with in planning my daughter's wedding. She was very organized & I felt very confident everything was under control. While we were at the ceremony Lauries staff ,Kelly and Crystal, setup the centerpieces and table decor and everything looked perfect when we arrived back to the tent. Highly recommend Laurie. Kelly, and Crystal!,

Sent on 09/30/2017

Jeff · Married on 09/03/2017

No words to describe how crucial Laurie was to making our wedding perfect in every way. Our wedding was complex... there were a lot of moving parts and we got thrown rain which shifted our ceremony just days before. Laurie somehow managed to make everything work and turn out better than we ever dreamed. Working with her for almost a year was a pleasure, we gained a great friend and I could not recommend her more.

Sent on 09/05/2017

Everyday Details, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! Enjoyed all the stages of your planning process. Wishing you all the best always. Please keep in touch!

Savanna · Married on 09/02/2017

There is no way our wedding would have come together the way it did without Laurie. She thought of EVERYTHING (thank god someone did because it clearly wasn't going to be me ;) ). The day of our wedding was perfect and went exactly as planned. I didn't worry about a thing because I knew we were in the best of hands! As always, thanks for everything Laurie!

Sent on 09/11/2017