13 Larson Dr., Hampstead, NH 03841 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,500
Availability Check your date

About Photography by Linda

Bringing a natural, contemporary and candid style to the New Hampshire (and beyond) wedding market, Linda Jennings has a reputation that is unparalleled.

By photographing a limited number of events each year, Linda is able to approach each wedding with a personal enthusiasm that allows a relationship to grow between her and her clients. This relationship enables Linda to capture the joy and spirit that lies within each couple.

Linda's extraordinary album designs will allow you to see the story of your wedding day unfold before you, and you will remember your wedding day as you felt it, with real moments, real smiles, and real feelings.

Please call the studio at 603-340-3907 or email Linda at photographybylinda@comcast.net. You can also contact me through my website at http://www.photographybylinda.com

Follow Photography by Linda on

Petal Pushers Florals
Petal Pushers Florals

39 Reviews for Photography by Linda

Jessica · Married on 06/30/2018

Linda way amazing she spoke with me a few days before the big day and made sure she was going to get every shot. Linda knew exactly what kind of pictures I wanted and knew the perfect time to take photos . I recommend Linda 110% she so down to earth and caring. She made me feel comfortable and took amazing pictures of my husband and I on our very very hot wedding day. Though it was almost 100 degrees Linda made it all happen. Our photos will be forever cherished of the best moments of our wedding day.

Savanna · Married on 09/02/2017

Linda is the absolute best we could have asked for to help us capture our special day. We were only semi-traditional and not HUGE picture people, and Linda was beyond flexible and knowledgeable with our requests. Our family can be a little overwhelming at times and she handled every matter with grace and purpose. We loved having her and are still obsessed with all of our images. Thank you doesn’t even begin to cover our appreciation for you, Linda!

Sent on 04/14/2018

Photography by Linda's reply:

It was such a joy working with you and your family Savanna. What a gorgeous day we had at such a beautiful location and you guys were all SO much fun!! Thank you for all of your kind words!!

Sylvia · Married on 06/04/2017

Linda's photography is absolutely exquisite. Not only does she create the most fabulous pictures but she perfectly captures the feeling, excitement, joy and atmosphere of the celebration with beautifully times shots and compositions that tell a story with pictures.

Sent on 07/08/2017

Photography by Linda's reply:

Sylvia and Evan, your wedding was such a wonderful event - thank you for being so awesome. The Langham Hotel was such a gorgeous setting for your beautiful day!! I couldn't have chosen a more elegant and classic setting and your gown was exquisite - everything was exquisite. It was an honor to be a part of your very special day.

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Photography by Linda FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount

• The Andover Inn
    The Andover Inn Hotel Weddings

Linda is on our preferred vendor list for a reason - her photographs are wonderful and she is an absolute experienced pro! She is respectful of the facility and staff, is very unobtrustive in her approach which is how she gets those great shots, and you can tell she enjoys her work (or should we say calling). When couples are referred to her we know they will receive great customer service and have an amazing record of their day at the end.

• Justice Elizabeth
    Justice Elizabeth Wedding Officiants

I have worked with Linda a variety of times and her photography is very creative! And has a big sense towards attention to detail in every photo!

• Exquisite Linens and Florals
    Exquisite Linens and Florals Wedding Rentals

Linda’s work is amazing! I had the pleasure of working with Linda many times. She has photographed my work, my kids(which is a challenge) and myself. I must say that all her work is exquisite, all photo shoots tell a story. She is easy to work with, talented and at the same time professional. She is great with kids, the fact that she took the challenge to photograph (outdoor) my 2 years old tripplets and the end products was beautifull as always tell you everthing about Linda.

• 13 Larson Dr. Hampstead, NH 03841 See on map