Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Photography by Linda

Bringing natural, contemporary and candid imagery to NH, Boston, Cape Cod, Newport and beyond.

Bringing a natural, contemporary and candid style to the New Hampshire (and beyond) wedding market, Linda Jennings has a reputation that is unparalleled.

By photographing a limited number of events each year, Linda is able to approach each wedding with a personal enthusiasm that allows a relationship to grow between her and her clients. This relationship enables Linda to capture the joy and spirit that lies within each couple.

Linda?'s extraordinary album designs will allow you to see the story of your wedding day unfold before you, and you will remember your wedding day as you felt it, with real moments, real smiles, and real feelings.

Please call the studio at 800-730-3686 or email Linda at photographybylinda@comcast.net.  You can also contact me through my website at http://www.photographybylinda.com

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: Concord

Follow Photography by Linda on

37 Reviews for Photography by Linda

Digital Files (3)
High-Res Images (2)
Albums (1)
Flush Mount (1)

Linda's photography is absolutely exquisite. Not only does she create the most fabulous pictures but she perfectly captures the feeling, excitement, joy and atmosphere of the celebration with beautifully times shots and compositions that tell a story with pictures.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Sylvia, 6/4/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files, High-Res Images

I was very impressed with not only the quality of Linda's photography, but also with her attention to detail, warmth, and flexibility in planning and executing our wedding photos. I would definitely recommend Linda to a friend.

Profile Picture Sarah, 12/17/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography

We could not be happier with the pictures Linda took at our wedding. Among our absolute favorites are the candid shots she caught at the ceremony, the photo session after the ceremony and the reception. We were chasing prime fall foliage and Linda was game for anything! She was great to work with...provided instruction without being overbearing and her presence never felt obtrusive at all! I would definitely recommend booking her for your wedding!

Profile Picture User6045044, 2+ years ago, 1 Review

0:37 minutes
Amy & Todd
0:59 minutes

17 ENDORSEMENTS
Linda is on our preferred vendor list for a reason - her photographs are wonderful and she is an absolute experienced pro! She is respectful of the facility and staff, is very unobtrustive in her approach which is how she gets those great shots, and you can tell she enjoys her work (or should we say calling). When couples are referred to her we know they will receive great customer service and have an amazing record of their day at the end.

I have worked with Linda a variety of times and her photography is very creative! And has a big sense towards attention to detail in every photo!

Linda’s work is amazing! I had the pleasure of working with Linda many times. She has photographed my work, my kids(which is a challenge) and myself. I must say that all her work is exquisite, all photo shoots tell a story. She is easy to work with, talented and at the same time professional. She is great with kids, the fact that she took the challenge to photograph (outdoor) my 2 years old tripplets and the end products was beautifull as always tell you everthing about Linda.

My clients love Linda! Her warm personality helps her clients be who they really are when they are photographed and that's what every couple getting married wants to see when they look back at their wedding photos. Her calm but vibrant energy allows her clients to be excited about the photo shoot and at the same time relax and enjoy it. I have referred many of my clients to Linda and they have all been happy! Trish Soiree, Andover

Linda's a pleasure to work with; a total pro!

74 PROS I KNOW