13 Larson Dr., Hampstead, NH 03841 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,500
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 20

About Photography by Linda

Specializing in outdoor, seacoast and mountain weddings for busy, professionals.

I am your person if . . .

You like real moments and real feelings, captured as they unfold. You love from the heart and believe in kindness and gratitude.

You are confident that your own feelings, your own style, your joy and your emotions are perfectly perfect (or perfectly imperfect).

You believe in the human side of a moment - not the curated pinterest version.

You are planning your marriage as well as your wedding.

You love everything ocean and seacoast, nature and mountains.

You are a busy, career-oriented, active, fun-loving couple.

You love the idea of an un-plugged ceremony.

Your wedding day is every bit as much about the relationships you share with your friends and family as it is with each other.

Follow Photography by Linda on

Photography by Linda 7
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 07/20/2019

Best photographer!

Absolute perfection! Linda captures our wedding perfectly. She was so accommodating and quick in her responses as well as delivering photos! I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 08/08/2019

Photography by Linda's reply:

Your wedding was amazing, you both were a JOY to photograph along with your awesome family and super fun friends. I couldn't ask for a better experience and I thank you for the honor of being your wedding photographer. xoxoxo
  • Molly

Molly · Married on 10/06/2018

Breathtaking

Working with Linda was more than I could have asked for. ENGAGEMENT SHOOT: My husband and I were not very comfortable in front of the camera and are SO glad we opted to do an engagement shoot before our big day. We got to know Linda and she made us feel immediately at east. Soon after introductions, we were laughing and relaxed. The photos turned out incredible.
    WEDDING: Our wedding day was absolute perfection and Linda's photos captured every emotion. The artistic talent Linda brings is more than I could have imagined. She sees photo opportunities in the ordinary and extraordinary alike. She sincerely listened to what I wanted. For example, it was really important to me to have a photo with me in my dress with my kitty! Even though said kitty was being a bit stubborn she helped lure him from under the bed and got some fun photos in the process.
    TEAMWORK: Linda paired up with another photographer (included in our package). The two of them got awesome photos from different angles. Dancing pictures were really important to me and by having two people, they got some magnificent shots. The two of them worked together really well and were so fun to work with.
    QUICK TURNAROUND: We got our photos back in about 4 weeks...much sooner than expected and were blown away. IN SUMMARY: I cannot sing enough praises about Linda!

Sent on 12/31/2018
    Photography by Linda 12
    Photography by Linda 13
    Photography by Linda 14

Photography by Linda's reply:

Molly - working with you and Joel and your families on your wedding day was a photographer's dream. Your love and your excitement was a joy to capture - you gave us plenty of time to create the magic that we strive to create and you were adventurous and full of fun at this gorgeous outdoor, ocean-side venue. I am incredibly grateful to have met you and for these lovely, kind words. Thank you to you, to Joel, to your mom and to everyone who made our job so easy and so magical that day!

Jessica · Married on 06/30/2018

Linda way amazing she spoke with me a few days before the big day and made sure she was going to get every shot. Linda knew exactly what kind of pictures I wanted and knew the perfect time to take photos . I recommend Linda 110% she so down to earth and caring. She made me feel comfortable and took amazing pictures of my husband and I on our very very hot wedding day. Though it was almost 100 degrees Linda made it all happen. Our photos will be forever cherished of the best moments of our wedding day.

Sent on 08/09/2018

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Photography by Linda FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount

• The Andover Inn
    The Andover Inn Hotel Weddings

Linda is on our preferred vendor list for a reason - her photographs are wonderful and she is an absolute experienced pro! She is respectful of the facility and staff, is very unobtrustive in her approach which is how she gets those great shots, and you can tell she enjoys her work (or should we say calling). When couples are referred to her we know they will receive great customer service and have an amazing record of their day at the end.

• Justice Elizabeth
    Justice Elizabeth Wedding Officiants

I have worked with Linda a variety of times and her photography is very creative! And has a big sense towards attention to detail in every photo!

• Exquisite Linens and Florals
    Exquisite Linens and Florals Wedding Rentals

Linda’s work is amazing! I had the pleasure of working with Linda many times. She has photographed my work, my kids(which is a challenge) and myself. I must say that all her work is exquisite, all photo shoots tell a story. She is easy to work with, talented and at the same time professional. She is great with kids, the fact that she took the challenge to photograph (outdoor) my 2 years old tripplets and the end products was beautifull as always tell you everthing about Linda.

• 13 Larson Dr. Hampstead, 03841 See on map