25 Bond Street, Haverhill, MA 01835 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 2

About BlackTie Limousine, Inc

BlackTie Limousine, Inc is a luxury transportation service based in Haverhill, Massachusetts. Since 1983, the company has owned and operated the one of the largest and most diverse fleets of modern luxury vehicles in Massachusetts to transport couples in style to their wedding venue. The collection of vehicles features executive town cars, coaches, Cadillac Escalade SUVs, a custom-built white wedding trolley, as well as six-, eight-, and ten-passenger limousines. The company even owns an antique 1960 Rolls Royce used exclusively for weddings. All vehicles are driven by uniformed chauffeurs and include complimentary champagne and bottled water.

The company offers a unique collection of both modern and vintage luxury vehicles for a couple’s wedding transportation that are suitable for any budget. The couples can choose from the type of vehicles available, such as classic cars, party buses, sedans, standard limousines, trolleys, motor coaches, SUVs, shuttles, stretch limousines, and vans. Couples can choose from one-way trip, round trip, or multiple location service.

Follow BlackTie Limousine, Inc on

BlackTie Limousine, Inc 4
BlackTie Limousine, Inc 5
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 07/13/2019

More than a transportation service

I cant rave another about our chauffeur Eric! Seriously this guy was a life saver! My wedding coordinator was awful and Eric stepped right in! He was getting people to where they needed to be which helped us stay on track. He coached my bridesmaids how to walk down the aisle properly. He was fluffing my dress before i walked down the aisle. He held my dress up through my entire receiving line. We took pictures at brass rocks in Gloucester, so he made sure my dress didnt get dirty. Helped me down the rocks for pictures. Even made sure everyone had cold waters since it was a hot day out there! Seriously this guy was the rockstar of the day!

Sent on 07/24/2019
    BlackTie Limousine, Inc 6

BlackTie Limousine, Inc's reply:

Hey Stephanie! Thank you so much for the glowing review and for this awesome picture, you look absolutely stunning! We are SO happy that you were pleased with the services. I will make sure to pass this along to Eric as well. Please let us know if we can assist with anything in the future. Thank you so much again for the feedback and letting us be apart of your special day!!
  • Katherine

Katherine · Married on 07/06/2019

Wonderful experience

This vendor made our day easy, and enjoyable. They were prompt and friendly, they helped me with my dress get in and out of our limo any time I needed it. They also had a nice little champagne toast following our ceremony before our reception that just added a little something special.

Sent on 07/20/2019

BlackTie Limousine, Inc's reply:

Hey Katherine,

Thank you so much for the review, we are so happy you were happy with the services and we were so honored to be apart of your day!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

BlackTie Limousine, Inc FAQ

• What types of vehicles are in your fleet? Classic Car, Standard Limo, Stretch Limo, Motor Coach, Party Bus, Sedan, Shuttle, SUV, Trolley, Van
  • Typically, what is the minimum rental time required to book your services during peak season? No Min.
  • Which of the following amenities are your vehicles equipped with? Bar, Bottled Water / Ice, Flat Screen TVs, Privacy Partition, Red Carpet Service

Real Weddings

• DoubleTree by Hilton Nashua
    DoubleTree by Hilton Nashua Hotel Weddings

Black Tie Limousine, Inc. provides luxury car service for your big day and we have had a long standing relationship with them because we wish to recommend the very best for our Bride's and Groom's! Thank you Black Tie for all you do!

• Doubletree by Hilton Boston Andover
    Doubletree by Hilton Boston Andover Hotel Weddings

We recommend Black Tie Limo to anyone who is looking for shuttle service to an area venue. They are reliable and have great vehicles! They are great professional and make sure no one is left behind.

• Marry & Tux Bridal
    Marry & Tux Bridal Wedding Dresses

Black Tie Limousine is amazing when it comes to customer service, and range of choices. If you hire them for your wedding, you won't be disappointed !

• 25 Bond Street Haverhill, MA, 01835 See on map