193 Reviews for BlackTie Limousine, Inc

Classic Car (2)
Van (2)
Trolley (1)
193 BlackTie Limousine, Inc Reviews

We couldn’t be happier with Black Tie! Their customer service is top notch, especially Nikki, who is super responsive, answered all of our questions, and provided us with all the photos/info for each of our options. She made the whole booking process so easy and stress free. The limos arrived early, were very comfortable, as well as clean. Shout out to our drivers, James, Janis, and Vinny; who were so professional, kind, and went above and beyond helping us load and unload the limos. Highly recommended for stress free transportation on your wedding day!

Profile Picture Lauren, 7/13/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Transportation

We used Black Tie Limo for transporting our guests to and from our wedding. The staff was very nice to work with and very helpful. On the day of the wedding I realized that there wouldn’t be enough seats to transport everyone home and called in a panic and the staff worked with me and sent an extra car. I would recommend!

Profile Picture Jaclyn, 6/9/18, 7 Reviews
Category: Transportation

BlackTie Limo was incredible! As the bride I didn't get to ride the shuttle until the end of the night (although I heard it was great leading up to then). I got married in my parents backyard and there were a few things to 'clean up' (lets be real my awesome friends cleaned up, I just ate food) but we thought we had missed the last shuttle. Then the amazing BlackTie Limo driver was fine with doing one more trip for us because he realized we missed the last scheduled trip. Such incredible service!! Leading up to the wedding, they were great at answering emails and calls. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Lisa, 6/9/18, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Shuttle, Round Trip

BlackTie Limousine was incredible and I highly recommend them. To begin with, the booking process was easy and straightforward. I made several time and pickup changes after I initially booked and Nikki was extremely nice and helpful and very responsive. Our chauffeur Mark was fantastic! He arrived early and helped everything run smoothly. We did pictures before the ceremony, and he shuttled myself and my bridesmaids back and forth from the hotel to the picture location several times and he was always where we needed. Mark was extremely professional, kind, and helpful and made me feel calm and reassured. The limo itself was great, it was beautiful, clean, and comfortable. I would absolutely book BlackTie Limousine again.

Profile Picture Lauren, 5/5/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Transportation
Services Used: Bottled Water/Ice, Privacy Partition, Red Carpet Service, Stretch Limo, Multi-Locations

We were very happy with the service we received from BlackTie. Working with Nikki was wonderful-- she was flexible, kind, and super responsive at all times. We had a lot of shifting around-- changes in reservation, number of guests, timing, etc.-- but it was never an issue at all! All of the services and fees were completely transparent, and I got updates right away. I'd recommend them in a heartbeat!

Profile Picture Cait, 10/8/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Round Trip, Sedan, Shuttle, Bottled Water/Ice, Privacy Partition

Transportation for our wedding was a bit tricky because of a weight limits on a bridge, but Nikki made the process very smooth. She answered all our questions, gave us lots of different options, and helped us pick up the pieces when we dropped the ball planning. :) Everything the day of was very smooth, the drivers were prompt and friendly, and everything went off without a hitch!

Profile Picture Catherine, 8/6/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Multi-Locations, Round Trip, Motor Coach

Great experience with Black tie on 7/29/2017 for my Wedding at Turner Hill. I will use Black Tie for my transportation needs again.

Profile Picture Stuart, 7/29/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Absolute top notch service for our wedding day transportation in Rockport, MA. Nikki was majorly helpful and flexible when we had our guest count change. On the wedding day, our limo driver to the ceremony was so kind and calm-- he did everything we needed before we knew we needed it. Limo was beautiful and clean. Everyone was professional and reliable-- SO important on a wedding day! They made the planning of a wedding so much less stressful. Highly highly recommend!

Profile Picture Arianna, 7/29/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Transportation

My husband and I hired Black Tie Limousine to transport our wedding party and guests from our hotel to our wedding venue. I had contacted many limousine companies as I was planning our wedding, but Black Tie was one of the only ones that got back to me. Of the companies that did respond to me, Black Tie was the only one that didn't make us pay double for the bus (since we would need it for before and after the reception). I'm so glad we went with them! The drivers were polite, helpful, and prompt. I would hire them again for any transportation needs that I had in the future.

Profile Picture Kristal, 7/15/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Transportation
Services Used: Bar, Bottled Water/Ice, Privacy Partition, One-Way Trip, Round Trip, Party Bus, Standard Limo

We were thrilled with the service BlackTie's team provided from our first interaction, to our wedding day. They are ultra-organized, easy to work with, and extremely professional. They went above and beyond for us on our wedding day. Two of the above and beyond moments were; making sure we had cold water just after the ceremony while taking pictures, and the driver overhearing me say I was motion sick and calling the venue to have a ginger ale waiting for me. We could not have asked for better service.

Profile Picture User7223892, 1+ year ago, 8 Reviews
Category: Transportation
Services Used: Party Bus, Bottled Water/Ice, Flat Screen(s), Red Carpet Service, Multi-Locations

Nikki and everyone at black tie are amazing. They make the process so smooth and easy for you! We used the Mercedes Sprinter Limo and the Rolls Royce on our wedding day. Both drivers arrived early, and were wonderful to work with. The Sprinter limo is amazing, we had enough room to stand up and hang up our dresses. It also has Bluetooth, so we were able to listen to our music on the way to the venue! The rolls royce is an absolutely beautiful car, the driver had champagne ready for my new husband and I and was kind enough to take photos for us in front of the car. Thank you Black Tie!

Profile Picture Nicole, 6/24/17, 11 Reviews
Category: Transportation
Services Used: Classic Car, Party Bus, Bar, Bottled Water/Ice, Flat Screen(s), Red Carpet Service, Multi-Locations, One-Way Trip

Black Tie Limousine, work with Nikki. I had to adjust my shuttle service around 239438740 times because our timing for the events kept shifting. Nikki was able to coordinate not only our limo but our passengers shuttles. Also...their shuttles are AMAZING. We upgraded the limo to a party bus and were able to reserve their 55 and 44 person shuttles. The guests loved them and said the drivers were incredible. The drivers we worked with were not only accommodating, but lovely and patient with our older family members.

GET BLACK TIE LIMO! If you want an elegant driving experience go with them, your family will be so grateful for a ride to their location and you will be so happy with the service you recieve on the day of your wedding.

Sincerely,

Gina Crane (An ecstatic Black Tie Bride!)

Profile Picture Gina, 6/16/17, 11 Reviews
Category: Transportation

The service from Black Tie was excellent! In the short time that we spent in the limo and with the driver, I was greatly impressed by the level of professionalism shown as well as the care that our driver took in making sure we were given the red carpet treatment. Again, it was a short time spent with Black Tie, but everything right down to the smallest detail (how we were arranged in the limo, offering mints before we went in for the ceremony, and including a box of Cheez-its per request of my parents, etc) was done with great care. I very highly recommend Black Tie Limo.

Profile Picture D, 5/13/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Transportation
Services Used: Bar, Bottled Water/Ice, Privacy Partition, Red Carpet Service, Stretch Limo, Multi-Locations

This company was great and our driver Dennis was the best! The company was very organized, quick to respond and timely. Dennis our driver was outstanding, he had the day run smoothly, kept everyone on time, helped in the church with my dress, opening the church doors, gave some great advice and was very professional and kind. My father and the rest of our group kept telling us how great he was. We also had the 30 person party bus which was amazing. With such a large wedding party it made more sense for us and it was awesome! Like new inside and out, plenty of space, music, lights, it was all great and the kids loved it. Highly recommend this company and request Dennis!

Profile Picture laura, 11/27/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Transportation
Services Used: Bar, Bottled Water/Ice, Red Carpet Service, Party Bus, Multi-Locations, Round Trip

Our friends and I live in the Boston/Camberville area, but our wedding venue was on the North Shore, so we wanted to provide a shuttle bus to get guests from the city to the venue and back. We wanted something nicer than a school bus, since it's a bit of a longer ride. We ended up getting 2 limo-shuttles from Black Tie Limousine, and they were perfect. The drivers were courteous and safe, and made sure to leave no guest behind. The vehicles are GORGEOUS inside and out, and made our guests feel like royalty. The cars arrived and departed on time, which was super important to me. Best of all, the price can't be beat for premium, reliable shuttle service. All taxes and driver tips were included in our fee, so we didn't have to worry about extra payments day-of.

Profile Picture Emily, 11/13/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Round Trip, Motor Coach, Shuttle, Bottled Water/Ice

I initially booked with Black Tie Limo for a guest shuttle to and from our wedding and the customer service was fantastic - Nikki was super responsive and answered all of my questions, providing photos and information about all of our options. A little over a month before the wedding, we realized that we had more guests staying at the hotel than would fit on two shuttle runs and unfortunately because we were so close to the date, Black Tie did not have an additional or bigger vehicle available. We were able to find another company with a bigger vehicle, but I hated to cancel with Black Tie because of the great experience I'd had so far and their reputation for high quality service. They were understanding of our need to cancel, not only not giving me a hard time, but returning our deposit, which was so appreciated since every penny counts when paying for a wedding. I hope to have a reason to book with them in the future!!

Profile Picture Alexa, 9/24/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Transportation

We used BlackTie Limousine to take us to our venue from our hotel. The limo showed up right on time and the driver was extremely professional and very friendly! The limo was very clean and had waters for us as well. We loved our ride!

Profile Picture Victoria/Nathan, 9/10/16, 9 Reviews
Category: Transportation
Services Used: Standard Limo, Stretch Limo, Multi-Locations, One-Way Trip, Round Trip, Bar, Bottled Water/Ice, Flat Screen(s), Privacy Partition

We had a complicated first look to ceremony to reception plan and Black Tie was super accommodating and understanding of our crazy schedule. The drivers went above and beyond to make sure we had what we needed, helped us get in/out of the limos, brought us water bottles during photos at the church, and even set the train on my dress before I walked down the aisle. They truly went above and beyond what we ever expected of them, and we were extremely impressed with the entire service.

Profile Picture Karen, 9/4/16, 9 Reviews
Category: Transportation
Services Used: Multi-Locations, Round Trip, Standard Limo, Stretch Limo, Bar, Bottled Water/Ice, Red Carpet Service

Black Tie Limousine was the perfect transportation vendor for our wedding. Communication with the company prior the wedding was very helpful with prompt responses and thorough explanations of their services. On the day of our wedding, the limo actually arrived early to pick up the bridal party and got us to the ceremony location in plenty of time. There was also quite a distance between our ceremony and reception locations; again, we arrived in plenty of time for the start of our reception. Our driver was really nice, polite, and a joy to ride with. I would definitely recommend BlackTie Limousine; they are prompt, professional, punctual, and very personable.

Profile Picture Michelle, 8/20/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Transportation
Services Used: Bar, Bottled Water/Ice, Red Carpet Service, Stretch Limo, Multi-Locations

BlackTie Limo was incredibly responsive, timely, and professional. Nikki got back to me right away to help me book the limo, and our driver arrived about 45 minutes early to the hotel to make sure he was ready to go when it was time to leave for our wedding. Thank you, BlackTie Limo, for making our wedding transportation stress-free!

Profile Picture Jessie, 7/23/16, 10 Reviews
Services Used: Bottled Water/Ice, Privacy Partition, Stretch Limo, One-Way Trip

For a limousine company, Black Tie was so accommodating and professional. I would book them for any future transportation needs without hesitation. We booked the Rolls Royce and the 18 seater bus for our wedding, and from day one, Black Tie was so accommodating and addressed any changes with the utmost professionalism. Both drivers were exceptional- they knew the ins and outs of every location we went to, and made sure that I didn’t get out of the car too early when we showed up at the church!
I would highly recommend Black Tie for any wedding. You will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Sara, 5/21/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Black Tie Limo provided Red Carpet Service to us and our wedding party. Our driver was on time and ready to help, either by making sure my train was just right or to pour our champagne after the ceremony. The limo bus was the perfect choice for our 14 person wedding party. With an AUX hookup we were able to listen to great music and enjoy our ride from the church to the ceremony. Black Tie provided great service for great value!

Profile Picture Kristen, 4/30/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Motor Coach

BlackTie Limo was great! They were very responsive when we were planning our wedding, and they were super professional on the day-of as well. Our driver, David, was fantastic and really knew what he was doing.

Profile Picture User6221796, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Standard Limo

These guys were great!! They were so easy to work with and were incredibly professional. I booked one of their "Executive Transporters" for our wedding party. It was such a Nice vehicle and it fit everyone very comfortably. I highly recommend this business to anyone in need of wedding transportation!!

Profile Picture Laura, 11/21/15, 4 Reviews