Black Tie Limousine Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• Katie
    Katie S. Married on 10/30/2021

Awesome limo and shuttle service!

My husband and I booked Black Tie Limousine to provide shuttle and limo services for our wedding in October 2021. We are so happy we went with them! They were incredibly responsive, as we periodically had to make changes to the limo and shuttle schedules as wedding plans became more concrete. Everything was on time and ran smoothly for our scheduled events. Staff were friendly and professional. The shuttles and limos themselves were incredibly clean and well maintained. We would highly recommend them and will be reusing them in the future if we have any further needs for shuttles/limos!
  • Sonia
    Sonia C. Married on 08/20/2021

Blacktie stands up to their reputation!!

We went with Blacktie Limo for wedding transportation and we’re pleased with the service. The limo was beautiful, clean and the complimentary champagne was as a nice touch!
    🍾 🥂

Working with Nikki was a pleasure. She was responsive, helpful and had great follow-through. We had a couple last minute changes and all were no problem at all. Highly recommend Blacktie!

Sonia & Lisa
    8.20.21
  • Anna
    Anna V. Married on 07/31/2021

Spectacular Transportation!

Black Tie is the company to use for your wedding and honeymoon! They literally roll out the red carpet! They made our wedding day absolutely perfect and my husband and I had just the most amazing time. Nikki and her team completely took control of the day to ensure that everything ran smoothly. Every driver went above and beyond to make sure we had what we needed. My favorite part was when my husband and I walked out of the church and our driver was standing there with our champagne toast! Nikki's team really paid attention to the small details and we are so grateful! We were just so pleased with how everything went and are so thankful for their help in making this day the day of our dreams!
    Jessica S. Married on 06/25/2021

Reliable and Friendly!

I highly recommend Black Tie Limo! Nikki was great to communicate with and quick to get back to me.
    We used their services to transport both groomsmen/groom and bridesmaids/bride from each respective house to the venue.
    They came on time with complimentary champagne!
    Our driver was great! Once all bridesmaids/brides/moms were in, he made sure to ask if we had everything. Once we arrived at the venue, he helped coordinate with our photographer to make sure I would not be seen by the groom. In addition, he drove the moms closer to the venue so they would not have to walk (we were taking photos off venue premises). Due to the time constraints, we were not able to enjoy the champagne during the ride, but our driver made sure to give cups and both bottles to one of our bridal party members for all to enjoy after photos - which we did in the bridal suite!
    Great, friendly, reliable and professional! I would highly recommend this company!
  • O
    Olivia D. Married on 06/02/2021

6/2/2021 Wedding

Black Tie limousine service was absolutely phenomenal! While coordinating with Nikki, she was quick to respond, and easy and pleasant to work with. Our driver, Dennis, was professional, polite, and went above and beyond the entire night! Would most definitely recommend!
  • Sarah
    Sarah L. Married on 05/22/2021

Just what you need!

Black Tie was so easy to work with and so flexible! We planned during COVID and had no idea how many guests we would actually be able to have. They worked with us to book a range of transportation options that we could then finalize at a later date and apply any canceled deposits to the final costs.

For the actual wedding, everything went off without a hitch! The drivers were so funny and amazing when driving the bridal party first, and then so flexible/rolled with the punches with the guests (we had a guest request to commandeer the bluetooth radio and she played music for the whole bus). I am so appreciative of them getting everyone to and from the venue on time and without issue!

This team is very easy to work with and so dependable!
    Lindsay E. Married on 05/15/2021

Great Service

BlackTie provided a bus (one of the only local companies with a 50+ person capacity vehicle that I could find), a shuttle van and an SUV for my recent wedding and it all went so smoothly! All the drivers were friendly and courteous. Our SUV driver did a great job navigating the Boston traffic near the Public Garden on a beautiful Saturday afternoon which allowed us to do photos in the garden and hop back in the SUV when we were all finished. Nikki answered all of my questions (there were A LOT) and was always friendly and helpful. Transportation going awry was one of my biggest worries but with this team it didn't need to be.
    Chelsie Married on 10/10/2020

Amazing Company

I searched for a while for a limo service and many of the companies I talked to were extremely expensive or never responded to my inquiry; which was super frustrating! But when I reached out to BlackTie Limousine Nikki was super nice to work with and she was very nice at responding in a timely matter! Even up until the weekend before our wedding we were playing phone tag to verify last minute details with our ride information and she was going out on vacation to get married herself! She was very on top of things and gave me her coworker's information, Lucas, to help me make sure everything was correct and perfect for our Wedding day! :D Our drivers Jimmy and Larry were excellent!! They were prompt and professional and very nice! I wouldn't have expected anything less from this amazing company! Thank you all so much for making our special day amazing!!!

Black Tie Limousine's reply:

We are so glad you were pleased with services Chelsie!! Thank you for being so incredible to work with and for sharing this feedback!! We hope to work with you again in the future, congratulations on officially being married!
  • Rebecca
    Rebecca L. Married on 10/10/2020

Amazing & Professional

Nikki at BlackTie Limo was amazing. She helped me figure out what my fiancé and I needed for our big day, the pricing and scheduling. She kept in communication with me until our big day and was wonderful during the process as changes came up. Our shuttle driver for our immediate wedding party was amazing and professional and kind and the driver for our big shuttle for our guests was patient and professional! We had a reception in the woods of NH and the roads were windy, backroads at times dirt and very dark and they navigated it like a pro. Highly recommend

Black Tie Limousine's reply:

Thank you so much Rebecca for the amazing feedback!!! We are so glad you were pleased with the services. Thank you for letting us be apart of your special day!
  • Amy
    Amy Married on 10/03/2020

Great Experience!

We splurged on the Rolls Royce and I highly recommend it. Having a wedding outside, when the car pulled up, it attracted many guests who enjoyed taking photos with it as well as us. It made for beautiful photos that we will cherish from our special day. Also, our driver was really attentive and we felt the 5 star service. Black Tie is a great choice!

Black Tie Limousine's reply:

We are so glad you were pleased with the services, Amy!!! Thank you so much for the feedback and sharing these beautiful photos! We hope to work with you again in the future.
  • Emily
    Emily B. Married on 09/05/2020

Highly recommend!

We had a great experience using Black Tie Limo for our wedding! They have so many affordable options and Nikki was always there to answer any questions we had. Our pick-up and drop off day-of were both seamless. It was a relief to know we were in such great hands for transportation on the big day!
    Connor J. Married on 08/01/2020

Absolutely amazing!

I reached out to a bunch of different transportation companies for the seacoast NH area and Black Tie was a stand out among the others. Nikki the event coordinator is absolutely amazing, she has helped me with a million different scenarios for my guest transportation and she always made sure to give us the most cost effective option for us. During COVID when I had to reschedule my wedding the original package we booked was no longer available on our new date and she helped to rework the entire transportation plan and make sure we had exactly what we needed. I would highly recommend as using Black Tie gives you peace of mind for your big day which is what we all need.

Black Tie Limousine's reply:

Thank you so much Connor for your amazing feedback!! We are so honored to be apart of your day, thank you so much for being so great to work with!!
  • Katherine
    Katherine Married on 12/14/2019

An Amazing Ride

The team at BlackTie Limousine, Inc was incredible! They were quick to answer any questions we had, and were able to make some last minute adjustments to our day when they called to reconfirm our reservation. As soon as we left the wedding ceremony they had a bottle of champagne ready for us to have on our ride to the venue. From door to door our driver was so professional and kind. We could not recommend them enough! Thank you for making our day so great!
    Ashley R. Married on 10/19/2019

Perfect Limo Service!

I can't say enough good things about Black Tie Limousine. They were so easy to work in coordinating transportation for my wedding day, even when we required some changes. Day of, our driver was on time, professional and patient. Take the stress out of day of transportation and hire Black Tie Limousine!
  • Georgia
    Georgia Married on 10/05/2019

Funny story...

The communication before the wedding was outstanding, Nikki was great to work with! Our limo was on time at the hotel to pick my bridesmaids and I up to go to the venue! We got a flat tire on the way (can't make this up!!) but Greg our limo driver JUMPED into action and changed it in 11 mins so we were not even late to the venue!! I would highly recommend Black Tie Limo!!
  • Marie
    Marie T. Married on 09/28/2019

More than just a party bus/limo driver!

I am going to start off by saying I loved our party bus driver (Thomas!!) so much, I literally drove an hour down to Haverhill, MA the day *after* the wedding so that I could leave him an extra gratuity (and by the way, the tip is included in the price - which makes it easier). First, the back office was incredible to deal with. We had a gap in between our ceremony and reception and I wanted to go to multiple locations for photos. They got everything perfectly right and helped make it easy and less stressful for me! The party bus was on time and got us everywhere seamlessly, but best of all was our driver. He was so much more than just a driver. He basically acted as our wedding day coordinator for the ceremony. We got married in a church, so there was no real "day-of" coordinator. Well, Thomas stepped into that role. He make sure the guys and girls were kept apart, he kept us on schedule, when we got to the church, he went in first to make sure the groom/groomsmen weren't there (so they wouldn't see me), he held my flowers, fixed my dress, and held my train as we waited in the stairwell to walk down the aisle. And most of all, when I was nervous to walk in front of everyone, he did breathing exercises and told jokes to keep me calm. I cannot say enough amazing things about this company and in particular this driver! We also had ordered a limo for the end of the night - it was a very short trip so I can't say much about it other than the driver was nice, professional, and timely - and got us there safely. Black Tie was simply the best - and affordable!!!
    Sarah Married on 09/28/2019

Stress free

I booked three cars, one of which I had to cancel the day of and Black Tie was very responsive and professional through the whole process. It was very easy and the price was competitive. Limo was great. Definitely recommend.

Black Tie Limousine's reply:

Thank you so much for your review Sarah, I am so glad you were pleased with the services!! I am so glad we could make it easier and less stressful for you.

Please let us know if we can be of service in the future :)
    Andrew Married on 09/01/2019

Excellent service and great planning!

Nikki was amazing during the planning process and was extremely responsive while presenting all our options! Our shuttle arrived early and was in immaculate condition. Everything went smoothly and the Bluetooth worked seamlessly. Highly recommend!

Black Tie Limousine's reply:

Thank you so much for this amazing review!! We are so glad you were pleased with the services and are so glad we could make this process easier for you. Thank you so much for letting us be apart of your special day!
    Monica Married on 08/24/2019

Great wedding limo service!

I worked with Nikki from beginning to end. She was great, responsive and answered all my questions. She was also accomodating when I asked if we could change the time earlier because of traffic. I can’t remember the names of our drivers, but we had the Rolls Royce and the Trolley. I wasn’t in the trolley but I heard all good things from our bridal party! The driver of the Rolls Royce, was very friendly and gave us a couple of options, in terms of air flow for the Rolls since it was a hot August day. Upon arrival to pick me up for the church, he was going above and beyond packing up the trolley with all my girls bags, carried my bag to the trolley, held the train of my dress as we walked to the Rolls. Very impressed.

Hi Monica,

Wow, thank you so very much for this glowing review!!! We are so glad you were pleased with the services!! We also appreciate you sharing these gorgeous photos with us. Thank you for letting us be apart of your big day and please let us know if there is anything we can assist with in the future!
    Caitlin Married on 08/17/2019

Amazing Company and Fancy Sprinter Van!

I would 100% recommend this company!! We booked our transportation for our wedding party late and Nikki was so helpful in the planning and coordination for our day. We chose the Mercedes Sprinter Van to bring the bridal party and groomsmen party from each of our hotels to the venue and it was the best decision we ever made. The transportation was so clean, sleek, and the driver was so professional. Communication was easy and the timing was impeccable. I couldn't have asked for a better company experience!!
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie Married on 07/13/2019

More than a transportation service

I cant rave another about our chauffeur Eric! Seriously this guy was a life saver! My wedding coordinator was awful and Eric stepped right in! He was getting people to where they needed to be which helped us stay on track. He coached my bridesmaids how to walk down the aisle properly. He was fluffing my dress before i walked down the aisle. He held my dress up through my entire receiving line. We took pictures at brass rocks in Gloucester, so he made sure my dress didnt get dirty. Helped me down the rocks for pictures. Even made sure everyone had cold waters since it was a hot day out there! Seriously this guy was the rockstar of the day!

Black Tie Limousine's reply:

Hey Stephanie! Thank you so much for the glowing review and for this awesome picture, you look absolutely stunning! We are SO happy that you were pleased with the services. I will make sure to pass this along to Eric as well. Please let us know if we can assist with anything in the future. Thank you so much again for the feedback and letting us be apart of your special day!!
  • Katherine
    Katherine Married on 07/06/2019

Wonderful experience

This vendor made our day easy, and enjoyable. They were prompt and friendly, they helped me with my dress get in and out of our limo any time I needed it. They also had a nice little champagne toast following our ceremony before our reception that just added a little something special.

Hey Katherine,

Thank you so much for the review, we are so happy you were happy with the services and we were so honored to be apart of your day!
  • Sarah
    Sarah Married on 06/15/2019

Great wedding transportation company!

This company is fantastic. They have VERY affordable pricing for wedding transportation, and their staff is fantastic. Nikki is incredibly communicate and nice, and their driver was on time, professional, and courteous. Highly recommend!
    Erika Married on 06/15/2019

Fantastic car service!!

My husband and I rented two 33 person shuttles, a 10 person limo and a sedan for our June wedding and we are so happy that we did!! The vehicles themselves were in phenomenal condition and I have received several compliments from guests on how much they loved the shuttles. I worked with Nikki to book the rentals and she was nothing but kind and accommodating. I would absolutely recommend black tie limo to anyone looking for car service!
  • Jillian
    Jillian Married on 06/01/2019

Amazing from start to finish

From months prior to our wedding to the last shuttle to the hotel Black Tie was everything we could have asked for. We rented the 33 passenger shuttle for transportation from the hotel to the ceremony and from the reception to the hotel.

Nikki Mollica was incredibly responsive to my numerous questions/request and she even called the days leading up to confirm all the details, even though she had previously! Our guest had nothing but great things to say about the driver and all shuttle runs were right on schedule. I would highly recommend to anyone who needs transportation on their wedding day!