BlackTie Limousine, Inc Reviews

217 | Haverhill, MA

217 Reviews for BlackTie Limousine, Inc

Chelsie · Married on 10/10/2020

Amazing Company

I searched for a while for a limo service and many of the companies I talked to were extremely expensive or never responded to my inquiry; which was super frustrating! But when I reached out to BlackTie Limousine Nikki was super nice to work with and she was very nice at responding in a timely matter! Even up until the weekend before our wedding we were playing phone tag to verify last minute details with our ride information and she was going out on vacation to get married herself! She was very on top of things and gave me her coworker's information, Lucas, to help me make sure everything was correct and perfect for our Wedding day! :D Our drivers Jimmy and Larry were excellent!! They were prompt and professional and very nice! I wouldn't have expected anything less from this amazing company! Thank you all so much for making our special day amazing!!!

Sent on 10/21/2020

BlackTie Limousine, Inc's reply:

We are so glad you were pleased with services Chelsie!! Thank you for being so incredible to work with and for sharing this feedback!! We hope to work with you again in the future, congratulations on officially being married!
  • Rebecca

Rebecca L. · Married on 10/10/2020

Amazing & Professional

Nikki at BlackTie Limo was amazing. She helped me figure out what my fiancé and I needed for our big day, the pricing and scheduling. She kept in communication with me until our big day and was wonderful during the process as changes came up. Our shuttle driver for our immediate wedding party was amazing and professional and kind and the driver for our big shuttle for our guests was patient and professional! We had a reception in the woods of NH and the roads were windy, backroads at times dirt and very dark and they navigated it like a pro. Highly recommend

Sent on 10/26/2020

BlackTie Limousine, Inc's reply:

Thank you so much Rebecca for the amazing feedback!!! We are so glad you were pleased with the services. Thank you for letting us be apart of your special day!
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 10/03/2020

Great Experience!

We splurged on the Rolls Royce and I highly recommend it. Having a wedding outside, when the car pulled up, it attracted many guests who enjoyed taking photos with it as well as us. It made for beautiful photos that we will cherish from our special day. Also, our driver was really attentive and we felt the 5 star service. Black Tie is a great choice!

Sent on 11/21/2020

BlackTie Limousine, Inc's reply:

We are so glad you were pleased with the services, Amy!!! Thank you so much for the feedback and sharing these beautiful photos! We hope to work with you again in the future.

Connor J. · Married on 08/01/2020

Absolutely amazing!

I reached out to a bunch of different transportation companies for the seacoast NH area and Black Tie was a stand out among the others. Nikki the event coordinator is absolutely amazing, she has helped me with a million different scenarios for my guest transportation and she always made sure to give us the most cost effective option for us. During COVID when I had to reschedule my wedding the original package we booked was no longer available on our new date and she helped to rework the entire transportation plan and make sure we had exactly what we needed. I would highly recommend as using Black Tie gives you peace of mind for your big day which is what we all need.

Sent on 07/28/2020

BlackTie Limousine, Inc's reply:

Thank you so much Connor for your amazing feedback!! We are so honored to be apart of your day, thank you so much for being so great to work with!!
  • Katherine

Katherine · Married on 12/14/2019

An Amazing Ride

The team at BlackTie Limousine, Inc was incredible! They were quick to answer any questions we had, and were able to make some last minute adjustments to our day when they called to reconfirm our reservation. As soon as we left the wedding ceremony they had a bottle of champagne ready for us to have on our ride to the venue. From door to door our driver was so professional and kind. We could not recommend them enough! Thank you for making our day so great!

Sent on 01/07/2020

Ashley R. · Married on 10/19/2019

Perfect Limo Service!

I can't say enough good things about Black Tie Limousine. They were so easy to work in coordinating transportation for my wedding day, even when we required some changes. Day of, our driver was on time, professional and patient. Take the stress out of day of transportation and hire Black Tie Limousine!

Sent on 11/14/2019
  • Georgia

Georgia · Married on 10/05/2019

Funny story...

The communication before the wedding was outstanding, Nikki was great to work with! Our limo was on time at the hotel to pick my bridesmaids and I up to go to the venue! We got a flat tire on the way (can't make this up!!) but Greg our limo driver JUMPED into action and changed it in 11 mins so we were not even late to the venue!! I would highly recommend Black Tie Limo!!

Sent on 10/09/2019

Sarah · Married on 09/28/2019

Stress free

I booked three cars, one of which I had to cancel the day of and Black Tie was very responsive and professional through the whole process. It was very easy and the price was competitive. Limo was great. Definitely recommend.

Sent on 10/02/2019

BlackTie Limousine, Inc's reply:

Thank you so much for your review Sarah, I am so glad you were pleased with the services!! I am so glad we could make it easier and less stressful for you.

Please let us know if we can be of service in the future :)

Andrew · Married on 09/01/2019

Excellent service and great planning!

Nikki was amazing during the planning process and was extremely responsive while presenting all our options! Our shuttle arrived early and was in immaculate condition. Everything went smoothly and the Bluetooth worked seamlessly. Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/01/2019

BlackTie Limousine, Inc's reply:

Thank you so much for this amazing review!! We are so glad you were pleased with the services and are so glad we could make this process easier for you. Thank you so much for letting us be apart of your special day!

Monica · Married on 08/24/2019

Great wedding limo service!

I worked with Nikki from beginning to end. She was great, responsive and answered all my questions. She was also accomodating when I asked if we could change the time earlier because of traffic. I can’t remember the names of our drivers, but we had the Rolls Royce and the Trolley. I wasn’t in the trolley but I heard all good things from our bridal party! The driver of the Rolls Royce, was very friendly and gave us a couple of options, in terms of air flow for the Rolls since it was a hot August day. Upon arrival to pick me up for the church, he was going above and beyond packing up the trolley with all my girls bags, carried my bag to the trolley, held the train of my dress as we walked to the Rolls. Very impressed.

Sent on 09/04/2019

Hi Monica,

Wow, thank you so very much for this glowing review!!! We are so glad you were pleased with the services!! We also appreciate you sharing these gorgeous photos with us. Thank you for letting us be apart of your big day and please let us know if there is anything we can assist with in the future!
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 07/13/2019

More than a transportation service

I cant rave another about our chauffeur Eric! Seriously this guy was a life saver! My wedding coordinator was awful and Eric stepped right in! He was getting people to where they needed to be which helped us stay on track. He coached my bridesmaids how to walk down the aisle properly. He was fluffing my dress before i walked down the aisle. He held my dress up through my entire receiving line. We took pictures at brass rocks in Gloucester, so he made sure my dress didnt get dirty. Helped me down the rocks for pictures. Even made sure everyone had cold waters since it was a hot day out there! Seriously this guy was the rockstar of the day!

Sent on 07/24/2019

BlackTie Limousine, Inc's reply:

Hey Stephanie! Thank you so much for the glowing review and for this awesome picture, you look absolutely stunning! We are SO happy that you were pleased with the services. I will make sure to pass this along to Eric as well. Please let us know if we can assist with anything in the future. Thank you so much again for the feedback and letting us be apart of your special day!!
  • Katherine

Katherine · Married on 07/06/2019

Wonderful experience

This vendor made our day easy, and enjoyable. They were prompt and friendly, they helped me with my dress get in and out of our limo any time I needed it. They also had a nice little champagne toast following our ceremony before our reception that just added a little something special.

Sent on 07/20/2019

Hey Katherine,

Thank you so much for the review, we are so happy you were happy with the services and we were so honored to be apart of your day!

Erika · Married on 06/15/2019

Fantastic car service!!

My husband and I rented two 33 person shuttles, a 10 person limo and a sedan for our June wedding and we are so happy that we did!! The vehicles themselves were in phenomenal condition and I have received several compliments from guests on how much they loved the shuttles. I worked with Nikki to book the rentals and she was nothing but kind and accommodating. I would absolutely recommend black tie limo to anyone looking for car service!

Sent on 07/03/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 06/15/2019

Great wedding transportation company!

This company is fantastic. They have VERY affordable pricing for wedding transportation, and their staff is fantastic. Nikki is incredibly communicate and nice, and their driver was on time, professional, and courteous. Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/15/2019
  • Jillian

Jillian · Married on 06/01/2019

Amazing from start to finish

From months prior to our wedding to the last shuttle to the hotel Black Tie was everything we could have asked for. We rented the 33 passenger shuttle for transportation from the hotel to the ceremony and from the reception to the hotel.

Nikki Mollica was incredibly responsive to my numerous questions/request and she even called the days leading up to confirm all the details, even though she had previously! Our guest had nothing but great things to say about the driver and all shuttle runs were right on schedule. I would highly recommend to anyone who needs transportation on their wedding day!

Sent on 06/10/2019
  • Alexandra

Alexandra · Married on 03/23/2019

Blown Away by their Service and Drivers!

BlackTie Limousine blew us away!! We hired an 8-10 person limo for us and our family and a 30 person limousine party bus for guests. Big SHOUT OUT to my driver Mark who was basically trained to be another wedding coordinator. Whether it was getting me in and out of the limo (poofy skirt is more of a challenge than you think!) holding my bouquet, calming our nerves, helping me with my veil before walking down the aisle, making sure my husband and I had full gasses of champagne, and getting us where we needed to be on time, everything was perfect and was an experience I will never forget. This company provides MORE than just transportation, their service is unmatched and I will be using them whenever we need a transportation company again. Pricing is reasonable. Also shout out to the party bus driver John, and Nikki who helped coordinate the services , details and payments. Everyone was a pleasure to work with! THANK YOU!

Sent on 04/21/2019
  • Mrs Robes

Janice · Married on 10/20/2018

Fabulous Customer Service

We honestly cannot say enough how wonderful Black Tie Limo is! Nikki was incredibly patient and accommodating as we made some edits to our reservation. The customer service was incredible and the day went without any mishaps.

Sent on 11/21/2018

Cassie · Married on 09/22/2018

We honestly cannot say enough how wonderful Black Tie Limo is - in fact, we'd give more than five stars if we could. They made everything incredibly easy for us on our wedding day and made sure all our schedules were to plan and on time. The customer service was incredible and they surprised us with how generous they truly are. Our driver was great and very friendly! I would not choose anyone else except Black Tie Limo!!

Sent on 09/26/2018

Kristin · Married on 09/02/2018

Our guests loved how engaging the driver was. He was prompt and provided great ease for us in making sure our guests were safe gettimg to and from the hotel and venue.

Sent on 09/03/2018

Jen S. · Married on 08/25/2018

We worked closely with Nikki and were very happy with choosing a white trolley for our wedding day guest/wedding party transportation from hotel to church to venue and back. The trolley was right on time for wedding party pick up and the driver was very kind and accommodating despite the tight timelines. One thing I would suggest is to make sure to give the actual addresses/names of sites to the driver on the day of wedding to be triple sure they have the right location. Highly recommend them!

Sent on 08/29/2018
  • lmnren713

Lauren · Married on 07/13/2018

We couldn’t be happier with Black Tie! Their customer service is top notch, especially Nikki, who is super responsive, answered all of our questions, and provided us with all the photos/info for each of our options. She made the whole booking process so easy and stress free. The limos arrived early, were very comfortable, as well as clean. Shout out to our drivers, James, Janis, and Vinny; who were so professional, kind, and went above and beyond helping us load and unload the limos. Highly recommended for stress free transportation on your wedding day!

Sent on 07/19/2018
  • Kathryn

Kathryn · Married on 07/07/2018

On time and excellent!

Excellent service; I would use Black Tie again. They were very organized with their transport and on time! We got updates so we knew that our guests were being taken care of while we were getting ready/photos etc.

Sent on 11/27/2018

Kate · Married on 06/23/2018

Black Tie Limousine gave us the red carpet service- legitimately! Black Tie met us at our hotel to pick up the groom and groomsmen in a shuttle bus, and the bride and bridesmaids in a white stretch limousine. The bride/bridesmaid’s driver was so amazing and made sure everyone was out of the parking lot and in the church before he opened the door for my dad and I to get out. He waited at the church for us, and once we were husband and wife, our driver rolled out a red carpet from the door of the church to the door of the limousine. We got settled inside, and our driver served us each a lovely glass of champagne. He made our first car ride as a married couple enjoyable and very special! Thank you for the red carpet treatment, Black Tie, well done!

Sent on 08/30/2018

Jaclyn · Married on 06/09/2018

We used Black Tie Limo for transporting our guests to and from our wedding. The staff was very nice to work with and very helpful. On the day of the wedding I realized that there wouldn’t be enough seats to transport everyone home and called in a panic and the staff worked with me and sent an extra car. I would recommend!

Sent on 06/21/2018

Lisa · Married on 06/09/2018

BlackTie Limo was incredible! As the bride I didn't get to ride the shuttle until the end of the night (although I heard it was great leading up to then). I got married in my parents backyard and there were a few things to 'clean up' (lets be real my awesome friends cleaned up, I just ate food) but we thought we had missed the last shuttle. Then the amazing BlackTie Limo driver was fine with doing one more trip for us because he realized we missed the last scheduled trip. Such incredible service!! Leading up to the wedding, they were great at answering emails and calls. Highly recommend!

Sent on 06/27/2018