100 Daniel Webster Hwy, Nashua, NH 03060 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 22
  • Real Weddings 1

About Marry & Tux Bridal

Welcome to Marry & Tux Bridal! Located in Nashua, New Hampshire, just 5 minutes from the Massachusetts border and an easy drive from the metro Boston area. Our bridal shop features 6 bridal and bridesmaids showrooms spread out across 2 floors (9,000 square feet of space). Let our experienced bridal consultants guide you through our vast wedding dress collections before heading into a private, mirrored fitting room! Brides looking to find your perfect bridal gown will have over 500 wedding dresses to select form! Remember New Hampshire is Sales TAX Free!

New wedding dresses and bridesmaids styles arrive weekly. You may purchase your wedding dress the same day from our huge selection or special order your wedding gown which generally takes 5-8 month to arrive. Bridesmaids dresses once ordered take between 3-5 months to arrive. Marry & Tux Bridal happily offers services to the bride, bridesmaids, groom, father of the bride, father of the groom, groomsmen. We specialize in the following:

• Wedding Dresses
  • Plus size Wedding Dresses
  • Bridesmaids Gowns affordable priced from $135
  • Plus Size Bridesmaids up to size 34
  • Tuxedos and Suit Rentals
  • Veils

Appointments at Marry & Tux Bridal are highly recommended. Please know, we book evening appointments on Monday, Wednesday and Thursday at 5:00 and 6:30 PM. We can't wait to meet you!

Follow Marry & Tux Bridal on

c51823d3f2eab687 1535068740 71860c8639a06ae6 1535068739023 1 Picture1
One of our Bridal showrooms!
One wall of our Bridesmaids!
One wall of our Bridesmaids!
Our windows!

Marry & Tux Bridal 6
Marry & Tux Bridal 7
  • Khouts

Katelyn · Getting married on 10/13/2019

I cannot express enough about how great of an experience I had at Marry and Tux! Barbara, Marie and the staff were so attentive to all my needs and helped me find my dream dress.

I drove 2 hours from Connecticut and it was the best decision I could have made. My future mother in law and matron of honor were with me and they were also shown great attentiveness.

I am so happy that I got my dress here, the room for curvy brides made me feel amazing!

Aubrey Anna · Getting married on 09/14/2019

I was a walk in since I didn't know they're usually by appointment, they were able to fit me in, she had a wonderful personality and sense of humor, very warm and patient. Her happiness for others happiness shines right through. It was a wonderful experience and I found my dress the same day!

Heather · Getting married on 06/22/2019

After having a rough start at my first bridal shop i was very upset and wanted to give up. When my maid of honor called marry & tux to see if they had any openings on a saturday (which was the same day) and for a party of 7 including me. Well they did and my grandmother who is in a wheelchair was able to come in a back door and they were more then willing to help. Everyone was so professional and the selections were amazing. After looking at dresses and listening to what I had to say i felt a connection with my consultant christine that I didnt have at my first place. My best friend and maid of honor ended up picking my dress, which i was unsure of but my christine knew just what to do she removed my bra and spanks from view and i lost it and knew this was my dress. To see everyone cry including my consultant was amazing. They picked out the perfect veil and answere all my crazy questions! I would recommend them to anyone and I will be going back for my girls dresses!!!

Marry & Tux Bridal FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999
  • What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals? $100 - $199, $200 - $299
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride, Bridesmaids, Father of the Bride, Father of the Groom, Groom, Groomsmen, Ring Bearers
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Tuxedo Rentals, Tuxedos, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? 6-8 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Weekly
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

Real Weddings

• Piper Jo Nevins Photography
    Piper Jo Nevins Photography Wedding Photographers

As a wedding photographer, I'm typically involved with a couple very early in their wedding planning process, and as a result, I get an insider's view of many of a couple's plans, including where they shop for their gowns and tuxes. Marry and Tux has often been a choice of my couples. Great choice. Great service.

• Sky Meadow Country Club
    Sky Meadow Country Club Country Club Weddings

They have a huge selections of dressing and are great to work with!

• Precious Moments Wedding Films
    Precious Moments Wedding Films Wedding Videographers

As an event Cinematographer with more than 26 years of experience and more than 2000 weddings, I have had the privilege of hearing, first hand, from many of my Brides about the outstanding service they received from Marry & Tux! In addition to the hundreds of dresses to choose from, Marry & Tux has a team of dedicated consultants ready and willing to help you find the perfect dress. But don't just take my word for it. Make an appointment with Marry & Tux today and see for yourself. You wont be disappointed!

• 100 Daniel Webster Hwy Nashua, New Hampshire, NH 03060 See on map