100 Daniel Webster Hwy, Nashua, NH 03060 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 18
  • Real Weddings 2

About Marry & Tux Bridal

Affordable wedding dresses from $875 to $2900 means we offer the perfect selection for brides in sizes 0 - 34W to say yes to the dress. With bridesmaids starting at just $135, shopping for your wedding attire will be a fun and enjoyable experience for everyone. We can't wait to meet you!

Located in Nashua, New Hampshire, just 5 minutes from the Massachusetts border and an easy drive from the metro Boston area. Let our experienced bridal consultants guide you through our vast wedding dress collections before heading into a private, mirrored fitting room with plush robes & water!

Brides looking to find your perfect bridal gown will have over 500 wedding dresses to select from, and bridesmaids will have over 400 budget-friendly dresses to select from, starting at just $135. Experience stress-free tuxedo & suit rentals, starting at just $169!*

New wedding dresses and bridesmaids styles arrive weekly. You may purchase your wedding dress the same day from our huge selection or special order your wedding gown which generally takes 5-8 month to arrive. Bridesmaids dresses once ordered take between 3-5 months to arrive. Marry & Tux Bridal happily offers services to the bride, bridesmaids, groom, father of the bride, father of the groom, groomsmen. We specialize in the following:

• Wedding Dresses
  • Plus size Wedding Dresses *in-stock to try* sizes 16 - 34W
  • Bridesmaids dresses affordably priced from $135
  • Plus Size Bridesmaids *in-stock to try* up to size 36W
  • Tuxedo and Suit Rentals from $169*

Offering gorgeous gowns from the following designers:

Morilee Bridesmaids

Julietta by Morilee for the plus size bride

Christina Wu

Christina Wu Celebrations Bridesmaids

Christina Wu Love

Adrianna Pappell Platinum Bridal

Allure Couture

Allure Womens for the plus size bride

Rebbecca Ingram

Modest by Maggie Sottero

Moonlight Couture

Eddy K Couture

Enchanting by MonCheri

Appointments at Marry & Tux Bridal are highly recommended. Please know, we book evening appointments on Monday, Wednesday and Thursday at 5:00 and 6:30 PM. We can't wait to meet you!

Follow Marry & Tux Bridal on

Marry & Tux Bridal 7
  • Vanessa

Vanessa Lund · Getting married on 10/24/2020

Stephanie is AMAZING!

As a plus size bride I couldn't help but think there was nothing that would make me feel like an actual bride. I walked into Marry & Tux very skeptical of finding THE dress. I was consulted by Stephanie in the plus size room and instantly I had the bride moment. Stephanie was AMAZING. She made me feel so comfortable looking through dresses and trying so many on. Anyone of any size would be lucky to have her help you pick out the most important dress of a woman’s life! Thank you to the entire Marry & Tux family for making every woman feel amazing ! :)

Sent on 03/12/2019
  • Kristen

Kristen · Getting married on 10/02/2020

Absolutely AMAZING!!!

I had the best experience wedding dress shopping at Marry & Tux Bridal! I can’t recommend Stephanie enough! She made my experience better than I could have ever imagined! She cares a lot about her customers and it truly showed throughout both of my appointments. She was so helpful and has a true talent for this job! I felt so comfortable here! Everyone was so sweet and welcoming! Stephanie talked to me throughout the entire appointment and it felt as though I was talking to an old friend of mine! I was able to find my dress so easy, it was the second one I tried on! I knew it was my dress and Stephanie helped it all come to life for my mom, grandmother, and mother in law! If you are a bride to be and looking for your dress, you should make it a priority to come here!!

Sent on 04/18/2019
    Marry & Tux Bridal 8

Marry & Tux Bridal FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999
  • What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals? $100 - $199, $200 - $299
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride, Bridesmaids, Father of the Bride, Father of the Groom, Groom, Groomsmen, Ring Bearers
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Gowns, Tuxedo Rentals
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Weekly
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

Real Weddings

• Piper Jo Nevins Photography
    Piper Jo Nevins Photography Wedding Photographers

As a wedding photographer, I'm typically involved with a couple very early in their wedding planning process, and as a result, I get an insider's view of many of a couple's plans, including where they shop for their gowns and tuxes. Marry and Tux has often been a choice of my couples. Great choice. Great service.

• Sky Meadow Country Club
    Sky Meadow Country Club Country Club Weddings

They have a huge selections of dressing and are great to work with!

• Precious Moments Wedding Films
    Precious Moments Wedding Films Wedding Videographers

As an event Cinematographer with more than 26 years of experience and more than 2000 weddings, I have had the privilege of hearing, first hand, from many of my Brides about the outstanding service they received from Marry & Tux! In addition to the hundreds of dresses to choose from, Marry & Tux has a team of dedicated consultants ready and willing to help you find the perfect dress. But don't just take my word for it. Make an appointment with Marry & Tux today and see for yourself. You wont be disappointed!

• 100 Daniel Webster Hwy Nashua, New Hampshire, 03060 See on map