Marry & Tux Bridal

Nashua, New Hampshire View map Visit website

Affordable wedding dresses from $1000 to $2900 means we offer the perfect selection for brides in sizes 0 - 34W to say yes to the dress. With bridesmaids starting at just $135, shopping for your wedding attire will be a fun and enjoyable experience for everyone. We can't wait to meet you!

Located in Nashua, New Hampshire, just 5 minutes from the Massachusetts border and an easy drive from the metro Boston area. Let our experienced bridal consultants guide you through our vast wedding dress collections before heading into a private, mirrored fitting room with plush robes & water!

Brides looking to find your perfect bridal gown will have over 500 wedding dresses to select from, and bridesmaids will have over 400 budget-friendly dresses to select from, starting at just $135. Experience stress-free tuxedo & suit rentals, starting at just $169!*

New wedding dresses and bridesmaids styles arrive weekly. You may purchase your wedding dress the same day from our huge selection or special order your wedding gown which generally takes 5-8 month to arrive. Bridesmaids dresses once ordered take between 3-5 months to arrive. We specialize in the following:

• Wedding Dresses
  • Plus size Wedding Dresses *in-stock to try* sizes 16 - 34W
  • Bridesmaids dresses affordably priced from $135
  • Plus Size Bridesmaids *in-stock to try* up to size 36W

Offering gorgeous gowns from the following designers:

Morilee

Morilee Bridesmaids

Julietta by Morilee for the plus size bride

Essense of Australia

Sorella Vita Bridesmaids

Chic Nostalgia

Christina Wu

Christina Wu Celebrations Bridesmaids

Rebbecca Ingram

Sottero & Midgley

Maggie Sottero

Appointments at Marry & Tux Bridal are highly recommended. We can't wait to meet you!

• Woman-owned

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999

What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals?

$100 - $199
$200 - $299

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids
Father of the Bride
Father of the Groom
Groom
Groomsmen
Ring Bearers

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Gowns

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months
6-8 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Weekly

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

• Hannah
    Hannah C. Getting married on 07/07/2023

Amazing experience!

I had a great experience at Marry and Tux Bridal. Julia was very professional and helpful with picking out the right dresses to try on. It was apparent that she has a lot of experience and truly loves what she does! Marry and Tux Bridal has amazing quality dresses. I would highly recommend.

Marry & Tux Bridal's reply:

Thank you Hannah! You'll be a beautiful Bride in July in your Essense of Australia wedding dress, and thank you so much for writing us this review!
  • Brianna
    Brianna C. Getting married on 10/08/2022

Amazing experience

Katie was so helpful and I decided on my dress after trying about 12 on. This was my first time trying on any dresses and she knew exactly what dresses to pull for me. They have an amazing selection of plus size dresses. I fully recommend them for dress shopping! We’ll be doing tuxedos and bridesmaids through them too!!
  • Liz
    Liz D. Getting married on 10/06/2022

Amazing experience!!

I just had my first appointment with my consultant, Julia, and it was such a wonderful experience. I tried on a few dresses before arriving at The One! Julia was an excellent listener and was positive and upbeat as she helped me find what I was looking for. The dress I ended up loving the most was actually HER pick, not mine! I felt comfortable and welcomed, even though it was a busier Saturday. I have not made my official purchase yet, but my top choice is currently sitting at Marry and Tux, waiting for my decision (which should be any day now!). I highly recommend this place.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

79 photos · 09/30/2018
  • Brooke & Sean
    25 photos · 07/07/2018

Piper Jo Nevins Photography Piper Jo Nevins Photography Wedding Photographers

As a wedding photographer, I'm typically involved with a couple very early in their wedding planning process, and as a result, I get an insider's view of many of a couple's plans, including where they shop for their gowns and tuxes. Marry and Tux has often been a choice of my couples. Great choice. Great service.

Sky Meadow Country Club Sky Meadow Country Club Country Club Weddings

They have a huge selections of dressing and are great to work with!

Precious Moments Wedding Films Precious Moments Wedding Films Wedding Videographers

As an event Cinematographer with more than 26 years of experience and more than 2000 weddings, I have had the privilege of hearing, first hand, from many of my Brides about the outstanding service they received from Marry & Tux! In addition to the hundreds of dresses to choose from, Marry & Tux has a team of dedicated consultants ready and willing to help you find the perfect dress. But don't just take my word for it. Make an appointment with Marry & Tux today and see for yourself. You wont be disappointed!

100 Daniel Webster Hwy Nashua, New Hampshire, 03060

Mon, Wed, Thurs 12 - 8 Tuesday, Friday, Saturday 10 - 4
Location of (Marry & Tux Bridal)

Other vendors in Concord for your wedding