100 Daniel Webster Hwy, Nashua, NH 03060 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 12
  • Real Weddings 2
  • Events 1

About Marry & Tux Bridal

Affordable wedding dresses from $1000 to $2900 means we offer the perfect selection for brides in sizes 0 - 34W to say yes to the dress. With bridesmaids starting at just $135, shopping for your wedding attire will be a fun and enjoyable experience for everyone. We can't wait to meet you!

Located in Nashua, New Hampshire, just 5 minutes from the Massachusetts border and an easy drive from the metro Boston area. Let our experienced bridal consultants guide you through our vast wedding dress collections before heading into a private, mirrored fitting room with plush robes & water!

Brides looking to find your perfect bridal gown will have over 500 wedding dresses to select from, and bridesmaids will have over 400 budget-friendly dresses to select from, starting at just $135. Experience stress-free tuxedo & suit rentals, starting at just $169!*

New wedding dresses and bridesmaids styles arrive weekly. You may purchase your wedding dress the same day from our huge selection or special order your wedding gown which generally takes 5-8 month to arrive. Bridesmaids dresses once ordered take between 3-5 months to arrive. Marry & Tux Bridal happily offers services to the bride, bridesmaids, groom, father of the bride, father of the groom, groomsmen. We specialize in the following:

• Wedding Dresses
  • Plus size Wedding Dresses *in-stock to try* sizes 16 - 34W
  • Bridesmaids dresses affordably priced from $135
  • Plus Size Bridesmaids *in-stock to try* up to size 36W
  • Tuxedo and Suit Rentals from $169*

Offering gorgeous gowns from the following designers:

Morilee

Morilee Bridesmaids

Julietta by Morilee for the plus size bride

Essense of Australia

Christina Wu Love Plus Size Bridal

Adrianna Pappell Platinum Bridal

Allure Bridals

Allure Couture

Allure Womens for the plus size bride

Rebbecca Ingram

Sottero & Midgley

Maggie Sottero

Modest by Maggie Sottero

Moonlight Couture

Eddy K Couture

Enchanting by MonCheri

Appointments at Marry & Tux Bridal are highly recommended. Please know, we book evening appointments on Monday, Wednesday and Thursday at 5:00 and 6:30 PM. We can't wait to meet you!

Follow Marry & Tux Bridal on
25 1557 001 51 18084 1566233547
Our bridesmaids department!
Our bridesmaids department!
Inside our fitting rooms!
Inside our fitting rooms!
Our special events room!
Our special events room!
A peek inside our fitting room
A peek inside our fitting room
Our plus size bridal showroom!
One of our mannequin displays!
One of our mannequin displays!
Our plus size showroom!

Marry & Tux Bridal 7
  • Kristen

Kristen · Getting married on 10/02/2020

Absolutely AMAZING!!!

I had the best experience wedding dress shopping at Marry & Tux Bridal! I can’t recommend Stephanie enough! She made my experience better than I could have ever imagined! She cares a lot about her customers and it truly showed throughout both of my appointments. She was so helpful and has a true talent for this job! I felt so comfortable here! Everyone was so sweet and welcoming! Stephanie talked to me throughout the entire appointment and it felt as though I was talking to an old friend of mine! I was able to find my dress so easy, it was the second one I tried on! I knew it was my dress and Stephanie helped it all come to life for my mom, grandmother, and mother in law! If you are a bride to be and looking for your dress, you should make it a priority to come here!!

Sent on 04/18/2019
    Marry & Tux Bridal 8

Marry & Tux Bridal's reply:

This is such a fantastic review Kristen, thank you so much for taking the time to write it! We're so glad you felt comfortable, and had that special moment to share with your mom, grandmother and mother in law! We look forward to seeing you when your dress arrives!

Jayne Turkington · Getting married on 09/26/2020

The WOW Moment

What an experience I had at Marry and Tux finding THE wedding dress for me! From the moment I walked in, to the time I left, I felt so special. My consultant Tenley was the BEST! She greeted me with a bridal present for coming into the store, which was such a nice surprise! I had been to two previous stores and this was a first. Tenley was very professional and made me feel so comfortable. She listened and really knew how to own the appointment, but I still felt like I was in control and was able to be honest with what I liked and didn’t like. I didn’t feel rushed or pressured. The store was sorted by skirt size which for me was very helpful and really maximized the hour and a half I had for the appointment. I didn’t know if I would have that “wow” feeling, until I put my dress on. My mom and I couldn’t say more great things about Tenley and Marry and Tux! It was meant to be. I am so happy!!!

Sent on 02/18/2019

Marry & Tux Bridal's reply:

WOW what a wonderful review Jayne!! We are thrilled that you had your "wow" feeling with us, and the Essense of Australia gown you selected is truly stunning! We appreciate you choosing to shop with us and making the trip from Newmarket, NH - it's truly appreciated !

Marry & Tux Bridal FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999
  • What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals? $100 - $199, $200 - $299
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride, Bridesmaids, Father of the Bride, Father of the Groom, Groom, Groomsmen, Ring Bearers
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Gowns, Tuxedo Rentals

• Oct Sat

Essense of Australia Trunk Show

Request Information
    • When:
      Oct 19, 2019 12:00 PM - Oct 26, 04:00 PM (7 days event)
    • Location:
      100 Daniel Webster Hwy, Nashua, Concord

Be the first to order the newest wedding dresses from Essense of Australia! These events are booked months in advance, and many of the bridal gowns at the show are trunk show exclusives and will not be available once the event ends! With the array of choices and the personal attention you will receive, there is an excellent chance you will want to purchase your dream wedding dress that day!

Some FAQ's about this event are below:

• ​The newest collections will be here from Friday, October 18 - Saturday, October 26
    • This collection is available for special-order only, and may not be available once the event ends
    • We are the first store in the Country to debut these wedding dresses
    • All sizes will be available to try during this event including plus size wedding dresses
    • This event is already filling up, reserve your appointment today

• Piper Jo Nevins Photography
    Piper Jo Nevins Photography Wedding Photographers

As a wedding photographer, I'm typically involved with a couple very early in their wedding planning process, and as a result, I get an insider's view of many of a couple's plans, including where they shop for their gowns and tuxes. Marry and Tux has often been a choice of my couples. Great choice. Great service.

• Sky Meadow Country Club
    Sky Meadow Country Club Country Club Weddings

They have a huge selections of dressing and are great to work with!

• Precious Moments Wedding Films
    Precious Moments Wedding Films Wedding Videographers

As an event Cinematographer with more than 26 years of experience and more than 2000 weddings, I have had the privilege of hearing, first hand, from many of my Brides about the outstanding service they received from Marry & Tux! In addition to the hundreds of dresses to choose from, Marry & Tux has a team of dedicated consultants ready and willing to help you find the perfect dress. But don't just take my word for it. Make an appointment with Marry & Tux today and see for yourself. You wont be disappointed!

• 100 Daniel Webster Hwy Nashua, New Hampshire, 03060 See on map