216 Central Street, Hudson, NH 03051 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Regan Clothiers, LTD

Based in Hudson, New Hampshire, Regan Clothiers, LTD is a wedding garment business that specializes in made-to-measure clothes. This company's team can serve couples across various regions outside of New Hampshire, including Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Connecticut, and Maine. Each artfully crafted piece is hand-tailored and stitched, ensuring that the fit is just right.

The overall look of a garment is just as important as its functionality with Regan Clothiers. Clothes are an avenue to express individuality, and these threading experts work magic with designs and other requests. Depending on the order and the extent of work involved, a product can be completed in as little as a month. Interested clients can feel free to schedule a booking or inquire about any of the available services with Regan Clothiers.

Follow Regan Clothiers, LTD on

3 Reviews for Regan Clothiers, LTD

1 User photo

Valerie M. · Married on 08/10/2004

A fairy tale experience

We had no idea what to expect from a custom clothing standpoint. After some initial conversations, Sue was helpful & answered all our questions. We decided to try it, Sue came to us (!) for the measuring and swatch choices. It was easy and flexible. I felt completely at ease, I could tell the measuring was precise and thorough. We were amazed by ALL the fabric choices, my husband choose a conservative but updated Navy and picked a fun lining. On the shirt, I knew the monogram cuff was important to my husband, and he was excited to have sleeves that fit. We were surprised by the value, the price of the made to measure Regan Suit was comparable to a big box suit that would fit poorly. The fitting at the showroom was a five-star experience. The showroom is classy and comfortable; I could see all the guys in the wedding party getting together for a fitting and bonding. I wasn’t prepared for the amazing and confident transformation my (now) husband experienced coming out in his custom suit. He was proud as a peacock and you could tell he felt good. The suit is quality construction and it fits him perfectly. He looks great wearing his Regan Suit.

Sent on 09/30/2020
  • Jordan

Jordan M. · Getting married on 10/08/2021

Jim and his sons are the best in NH and northern MA

Our groomsmen had a blast hanging out with Jim and his sons as we got fitted for our suits. Jim served us drinks and snacks as we picked out the colors and materials to a CUSTOM fitted suit. Everyone was excited when we went back for our fitting. I have since worn my Regan suit to 3 other weddings and I got compliments every single time. I've also had more women dance with and my wife isn't thrilled about that ha!

Sent on 10/09/2020

Regan Clothiers, LTD Pricing

Regan Clothiers, LTD Price Rates

Regan Clothiers, LTD FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos?
    $500 - $999
    $1,000 - $1,999
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Father of the Bride
    Father of the Groom
    Groom
    Groomsmen
    Ring Bearers
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Alterations
    Full Customization
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Tuxedos
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sales

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Regan Clothiers, LTD 1
    Wedding Suit Package

$795.00 includes custom made suit, custom made shirt, and tie. Pick your own buttons, thread, and lining. Tuxedos add $100. Designer picture lining add $50.

3 or more groomsmen/family members, goom gets 50% off!

6 or more groomsmen/family members groom gets 50% off and everyone else gets 15% off!

• 216 Central Street Hudson, NH, 03051 See on map
    6035665832 (Other Phone Number)
    Location of (Regan Clothiers, LTD)
  • 216 Central Street Hudson, NH, 03051 See on map
    603-682-4607 (Phone number)
    Location of (Regan Clothiers, LTD)