Madeleine's Daughter Bridal

Portsmouth, NH View map

Madeleine’s Daughter Bridal is a personalized bridal salon in Portsmouth, New Hampshire, that offers clients a wide selection of products, experienced stylists, and a relaxing atmosphere. They’ve been helping brides find their gowns for over 40 years and are located just 45 minutes from Boston, Massachusetts; Portland, Maine; and Manchester, New Hampshire.

Madeleine’s Daughter Bridal happily serves the bride, bridesmaids, father of the bride, father of the groom, flower girls, groom, groomsmen, mother of the bride, mother of the groom, and ring bearers. New inventory is stocked monthly, and the average turnaround time is anywhere from six to eleven months (depending on your needs). Madeleine’s accepts exchanges, otherwise all sales are final. Sample sales and trunk shows are available, and clients can try on attire by appointment only. In addition to hair accessories, jewelry, and shoes, Madeleine’s Daughter Bridal has a selection of attire items to complete your look:

• Bridal belts
  • Formal gowns
  • Plus size gowns
  • Tuxedos and tuxedo rentals
  • Undergarments
  • Veils

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$500 - $999
$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999
$4,000 - $6,499
$6,500 - $7,999
$8,000+

What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals?

Under $100
$100 - $199
$200 - $299

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Groomsmen
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom
Ring Bearers

Which of the following services do you provide?

Appointments Only
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Tuxedo Rentals
Tuxedos
Undergarments
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

6-8 months
9-11 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Monthly

What is your return policy?

Exchanges
Final Sales

• Theresa
    Theresa Married on 11/06/2021

SYTTD--but better!

After a really stressful first bridal gown appointment elsewhere, working with Mackenzie at Madeleine's Daughter was a completely relaxing and fun experience. I felt like I was on Say Yes to The Dress with the level of service and attention I was given, without the craziness of a large, busy salon. Mackenzie was able to pinpoint what I was looking for so quickly and ended up picking a dress I hadn't considered in my pre-appointment research. I didn't feel rushed at all or any pressure to buy that day; I could tell she truly wanted to help me find the perfect dress and she did! She was also so considerate of my budget and made sure to be fully transparent with the pricing of each gown. She also offered ideas on how to add sleeves to the dress I ended up getting and her idea worked perfectly! The salon was also really accommodating and borrowed a specific dress from Hayley Paige that I had wanted to try that they don't normally carry. (Photos by Katie O Photo - https://www.katieophotos.com/)
  • Katie
    Katie S. Married on 10/30/2021

Thank you Madeleine’s Daughter!

I bought my wedding gown from Madeleine’s Daughter in February 2021 for my wedding in October 2021. I just wanted to thank the staff at Madeleine’s Daughter (I had McKenzie!) for helping me find the perfect dress! I knew I wanted lace and long sleeves, and McKenzie did all the rest! I did not feel pressured to buy a gown like I had at another boutique I went to, and the quality of the dress was amazing! McKenzie found me a dress that was exactly how I wanted to look on my wedding day and even helped me envision what adding sleeves to the dress would look like! McKenzie made a wonderful shopping experience for my mother, my mother-in-law, and me. When I went to pick up my dress, Renée was a great help and made me feel even more excited about picking up my dress! I got so many compliments on my dress. You will get a one-of-a-kind dress and experience if you go to Madeleine’s Daughter!
  • Mary
    Mary G. Married on 10/02/2021

Wonderful Experience

McKenzie was wonderful to work with, she truly listened to what I was saying and what I wanted and actually used my Pinterest board to draw inspiration for dresses. She actually picked out the dress I wore without ever having met me! I could not be happier with her assistance or the dress!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

25 photos · 10/04/2016
  • Isaac & Tina
    26 photos · 08/02/2015

Hair that Moves Hair that Moves Wedding Hair & Makeup

The Perfect wedding dress. It is one of those moments most of us wait for our whole life. The staff at Madeleine's is so skilled and educated on their inventory that they are sure to find a perfect fit for you and your needs. If you are in the market for a wedding gown, mother of th bride or groom dress or a dress for your bridal party, you should definitely visit Madeleine's Daughter. Make sure to call for an appointment so that a consultant is free to help.

Love Affair Love Affair Wedding Planners

Madeleine's Daughter is the only bridal salon we recommend to our brides. It is unmatched in customer service, attention to detail, and dress selection. From the moment you step into the salon you are taken care of every step of the way! Professional stylists work one on one with each bride in a private bridal suite. This allows for every bride to get the personal attention they deserve. Beyond choosing the bridal gown, they also have a large selection of bridal accessories, bridesmaids and mothers gowns! Don't forget to ask them how you can coordinate your entire bridal party by visiting Soirée, for suits and tuxedos!

Flower Kiosk Flower Kiosk Wedding Florists

Madeleines Daughter offers a wide selections of beautiufl bridal gowns and dresses. With over the top customer service.

775 Lafayette Road Suite #3 Portsmouth, NH, 03801
603-427-6888

Monday 10-8, Tuesday 10-8, Closed Wednesday, Thursday 10-8, Friday 10-6, Saturday 10-6, Closed Sunday
Location of (Madeleine's Daughter Bridal)

Other vendors in Concord for your wedding