main street, Berwick, ME 03908 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Hair that Moves

my business is set up to travel on site for weddings. Whether you are having a destination wedding or just looking for a relaxed getting ready process for your wedding day. Everything from wedding hair to everyday hair care.Over 13 years experience. Studied in New york, Las Vegas and Boston.

19bridebridesmaidswentworthbytheseawedding

1 User photo

Hair that Moves 1
  • Alison

Alison · Married on 12/15/2018

True artist and professional!

Lena is a true artist and designer! Lena was so accommodating, making time on a Saturday for my hair trial and making tweaks from my initial design appointment to ensure I was happy on the day of the wedding. I couldn't have been happier with how my hair turned out. Not only did she make me feel beautiful but she made the entire wedding party feel the same way. Even more, Lena was overcoming an injury the day of my wedding and I would never have known - she was a true professional!! You will be in fantastic hands - hire her!

• Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing hair!

I actually can't say enough good things about Lena. My hair is and always has been one of my favorite features about myself so when it came to choosing a hair stylist for my wedding I was very choosey! When I found our Lena was not yet booked for my wedding date I knew I had to book her .. and fast!! She is fantastic. I did a trial with her about 2 months before my wedding day and then the week of my wedding I tweaked the style a bit, but she did an amazing job making me feel comfortable and calm and knowing I am in good hands. On the day of, I absolutely loved my hair and was so so happy to see it all come together. Lena really is the person you want with you on your special day!! She reminded me many times that it was a day about myself and my *now* husband and no one else! We are so grateful for that advice as it helped us make some last minute decisions :)

Sent on 10/21/2018
    Hair that Moves 2

Hair that Moves's reply:

Liz, I am so glad that I was able to help make your day special. I am so glad you were able to have your wedding vision come to life. From your hair style, changes and all- to your ceremony location and and your groom and I am so glad that your day was perfect! thank you for having me
    Lena

Diane · Married on 09/29/2018

We recently celebrated my son's wedding in Maine. I was told that if Lena of "Hair That Moves" is available, to book her because she is the best. She did not disappoint. This was a destination wedding and getting together was a bit of a challenge. Lena accomodated the bride's schedule over the summer for the trial hair and make up appointment. She also arranged for Christine to come and do make up applications for all of us. Weddings can be very stressful. Lena and Christine were very calm and had a way of blending in. The day was not about them, but about making sure that each woman was feeling great and happy with her look as she headed off to the wedding. We all looked great and felt that we made two new friends that day. I will pass on the same advice....if Lena is available, book her and figure out the details later! Diane M.

Sent on 10/03/2018

Hair that Moves's reply:

thank you so much Diane. We had so much fun with all of you ladies. Planning a wedding is so much work, and I am so glad that I was able to help ease some of this stress.
    The pleasure was mine, and I am honored that you hired me when you did! xo

Hair that Moves FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 65.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 400.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 250.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 125.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 250.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 250.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 90.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What is the base price for manicures? $ 45.00
  • What is the base price for pedicures? $ 65.00
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Manicure / Pedicure, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Extensions, Relaxer, Haircuts, Keratin, Perm, Updos / Styling
  • What makeup services do you offer? Airbrush Makeup, Natural Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup Trial, Fake Lashes
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 16

Real Weddings

• Rivermill at Dover Landing
    Rivermill at Dover Landing Banquet Halls

Lena is amazingly talented and a true professional. Her attention to detail and creativity are unmatched by anyone in the Seacoast and beyond. We are incredibly fortunate to have her in our own backyard.

• Berwick, 03901 See on map