Cheryl's Formal Dress Alterations

Rye, New Hampshire View map

Cheryl Jackson is an expert alterations business in Rye, New Hampshire, that specializes in special event attire. The mother-daughter duo behind this company works with roughly 250 to 300 brides each year as well as bridesmaids, mothers-of-the-bride and others preparing for weddings. They offer their expertise and detail-focused services in a laid-back environment. Cheryl Jackson has heard that they’re one of the least stressful aspects of wedding planning.

Cheryl Jackson works on delicate pieces for women and girls. They meet by appointment only and will also work with replica pieces. Brides, bridesmaids, flower girls, and mothers of both brides and grooms may take their wedding attire here to have Cheryl Jackson work their magic so the pieces look perfect on the wedding day.

• Woman-owned

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids
Flower Girls
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Appointments Only

Which of the following items do you offer?

Dress Replicas

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

• Amanda
    Amanda S. Married on 05/22/2021

Highly recommend!

Working with Cheryl for my May wedding was fantastic and I highly recommend her!

I reached out to Cheryl after receiving her name from a family friend recommendation for a ballpark quote with a picture of my dress, and was pleased with her fair quote after receiving a few others that were several hundred dollars more. She was prideful in her fair prices and her many years of experience.

After putting down a deposit, I had my 3 fitting appointments (initial fitting, second fitting and final fitting). At each appointment, Cheryl was helpful and prompt in listening to my needs and concerns, and had some stellar suggestions including a beautiful bustle that was not shown to me as an option when purchasing my dress.

Overall, I was very happy with the quality of alterations and fair pricing Cheryl provided, and felt beautiful in my dress. I highly recommend her!
  • Gina
    Gina D. Married on 10/03/2020

Amazing work!!

Cheryl was the best thing that ever happened to me while planning my wedding! I bought my dress at Boutique Leslie Bridal in Dover, NH and she was recommended through them as a seamstress. She took my dress and COMPLETELY transformed it into my dream dress! She added all lace and skin colored fabric on the top half of the back (I wasn't comfortable with the openess), added sleeves, let things in and out where needed, hemmed the bottom because I'm on the shorter side. She blew me away and made me feel beautiful. I highly recommend her to any bride and I will be returning to her to alter some bridesmaids dresses!
  • Jesjuldem@gmail.com
    Jessica Married on 02/29/2020

No drama, straight-forward advice

Cheryl is a true professional who listens to you; then weaves her experience into your vision. She communicates clearly and is very fairly priced.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Rye Plaza 150 Lafayette Road, Suite 1, 150 Lafayette Road, Suite 1 Rye, New Hampshire, 03870
2072295935
Location of (Cheryl's Formal Dress Alterations)

Other vendors in Concord for your wedding