Attributes highlighted by couples

Fittings and Adjustments
Tuxedos
Dress Selection

On WeddingWire since 2023

Blush Bridal is a family owned bridal boutique offering customizable Casablanca wedding gowns along with attire for all wedding party attendants including Bridesmaids, Mothers of the Bride(s)/Groom(s), Flower Girls, and tuxedo rentals!
Blush carries Casablanca Gowns which are 100% customizable. Do you love the skirt on one dress, the lace on another, and the sleeves from a third? The possibilities are endless.....We can make that gown happen for you!! Casablanca also offers a sketch of that gown! Their gowns are all made with high quality, dreamy materials.
Call or text for an appointment!
We can't wait meet you and yours!

• Woman-owned

Frequently asked questions

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$500 - $999
$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999

What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos?

$200 - $499

What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals?

$200 - $299

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Groomsmen
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom
Ring Bearers

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Appointments Only
Full Customization
Preservation
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Sample Gowns
Shoes
Undergarments
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months
6-8 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Seasonally

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

4.5 out of 5 rating
88% Recommended by couples

Review summary

Powered by AI

Blush Bridal is highly praised by multiple reviewers for their exceptional service and personal attention. Customers mention how the staff, particularly Rachel, made the dress shopping experience positive and comfortable. Many reviewers express gratitude for finding their perfect dress and appreciate the professionalism and friendliness of the staff. The convenience, responsiveness, and customization options are also highlighted as positive aspects of Blush Bridal. Overall, customers highly recommend the boutique to others for their wedding dress needs.

Review summary

Powered by AI

Denise
Denise P. Sent on 04/25/2023

Fabulous experience

I will, and have already, recommended Rachel and Blush Bridal to others. Rachel is seriously fabulous - she takes her time with you, really listens, gives great advice and honest opinions, pays attention to detail and is overall extremely professional. It feels like you're working with a friend!
B
Brianna Sent on 01/14/2024

Incredible, Intimate experience

If you鈥檙e looking for an intimate, positive, all about the client experience, this is it. Rachel is amazing. She asked questions prior to my appointment about style, time of year, etc and asked if I had any inspiration pictures. You could tell she was prepared and that this was going to be an intimate, all about me appointment. She hit the nail on the head with every dress she pulled off the rack. The first dress she had me try on ended up being the one I said yes to! (After trying on a few others for good measure). Not once did I feel pressured, rushed, or uncomfortable. Rachel was just so positive and happy, helpful and knowledgeable, and most importantly fun and easy going. I hate trying on clothes but she made my experience so positive. My bridesmaids and family want to come back for their dresses!
Sophia
Sophia B. Sent on 10/02/2023

10/10 Would Recommend

Everyone on the Blush Bridal team is absolutely wonderful! Rachel helped me find the perfect dress, Jessica was my seamstress and she made my dress fit perfectly while still be comfortable in it, and Linda made the most beautiful veil that matched my wedding colors perfectly. They really made everything so easy and made me feel so special! Thank you for everything ladies!
illustration stars

Team

Rachel LaPierre
Rachel LaPierre
Owner/Operator

As a true lover of all things love, this was just the perfect way to connect with others and share joy.

With a prior 16 year career with Shaheen & Gordon, PA in Dover NH as a paralegal, I managed countless cases and prided myself on advocacy, above all else. When my career no longer served me, my Aunt Teri Cormier, was ready to retire and close the doors to Blush Bridal. I decided then it was time to shift and use all my skills as a professional, a case manager, and an administrator to showcase all the blood, sweat, LOVE, and tears Teri had poured into Blush Bridal and all its clientele. My goal is to continue her legacy with love, compassion, joy, and pure excitement.

I am happy to be a part of something that is so pure and genuine in its approach to ensuring anyone getting married, or anyone who is a part of that union, has the experience they always hoped for. I pride myself on the quality product and, above all else, the personal service we are able to give any person walking into this sweet boutique.

I am a true believer in Love is Love. Blush Bridal鈥檚 doors are open to all walks of life and I look forward to participating in your adventure in love.

Best - Rachel

Other vendors in Concord for your wedding

Responds within 24 hours