Boutique Leslie Bridal

Dover, NH View map Visit website

Located in Dover, New Hampshire, Boutique Leslie Bridal is a salon that provides personalized services for to-be-weds and their loved ones for weddings. Seasoned experts Leslie and Danielle strive to assist each client to find their dream wedding dress. You can draw on over 25 years of experience in your search for your ideal gown.

The Boutique Leslie Bridal team is ready to guide you through the entire search for your wedding day dress. Leslie and Danielle will advise you on any details that you require for a dress tailored to your vision. These long-time professionals understand the importance of your journey to your unique dress and seek to make this an enjoyable experience for you. With a wide variety of styles and silhouettes available, this studio is where you can find that special piece.

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

Under $500
$500 - $999
$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom

Which of the following services do you provide?

Appointments Only
Cleaning
Full Customization
Preservation
Sample Sales

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Sample Gowns
Shoes
Undergarments
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Monthly

What is your return policy?

Exchanges
Final Sales

• Elizabeth
    Elizabeth F. Married on 11/06/2021

Stress Free Personalized Service

Danielle was the sweetest person to work with she pulled dresses only in my price range and exactly the style I was looking for. The dress fit exactly right and needed the most minor of alterations. My sister-in-law was so impressed at my appointment that we went back to buy her wedding dress there also! Can’t recommend them enough, super personal experience with zero stress!
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie W. Married on 10/08/2021

Customized Dress Shopping

If you are looking for a one on one experience to find your dress for your special day - then please consider this place! Danielle is fantastic!
  • Megan
    Megan Married on 08/14/2021

Best wedding dress shopping experience I've ever had

Boutique Leslie made this such a personal and special experience for me. They put out snacks and drinks for us - which was great because I was starving! All of the dresses pulled for me were beautiful as well. I had such a hard time deciding what I wanted because I loved them all! Danielle really listened to my likes and dislikes and pulled some dresses that I never even thought I would have liked. She gets to know her brides so well! I'm not exaggerating when I say that Boutique Leslie makes you feel like their one and only client. I can't recommend this shop enough! I've had other friends buy dresses there as well and they had the same experience. :)

163 Central Ave Suite 1 Dover, NH, 03820

By appointment only 7 days a week
Location of (Boutique Leslie Bridal)

Other vendors in Concord for your wedding