68 Community Drive, Concord, NH 03303 Map · Phone number

About Davina Dawn Sewing Specialties

Custom Seamstress providing:
Alterations/mending
Custom dresses for the complete bridal party, specializing in the flower girl dresses
Doll sized wedding dress replica's to be used as display or in shadow boxes.
Veils and garters made to your specifications
Other accessories & gift items either custom made and/or available online

• Chantilly Place
burgundylogoDDSS
BurbankYayoiview3

3 Reviews for Davina Dawn Sewing Specialties

Brandi · Married on 06/16/2012

Laura from Davina Dawn Sewing Specialites was wonderful! She was kind, accommodating, warm, and funny and a wonderful seamstress! Laura did a perfect job altering my dress, and made a bustle map that was easy to understand for my bridesmaids!!! I highly recommend her :)

Sent on 07/04/2012

I think I said this before but in case I havent I will now. Our youngest daughter got married this past April and she wanted her dad to wear his blues, since it appeared that his old uniform from 28 years ago had "shrunk" we had to purchase a new one just for the wedding. The uniform besides sewing patches, rank, braids etc also needed to be altered. I do not know how my husband found Laura, but it was the best thing that happened in our lives as she fitted him we talked and laughed and shared about our kids as moms often do, in the mean time she did an awesome job with his uniform he looked as handsome as the day I met him and also fell in love with Laura and found a new friend. So if you need what Laura provides I encourage you to go to her, you get what you pay for, believe me I know I had already had one of my dresses altered by someone else who was cheaper (this was before we found Laura) and they ruined my dress. So from now own only Laura will do. Also several people to include my husband stepped on our daughters dress at the wedding and Laura did a wonderful job of sewing the lace back on securely. Go see Laura she is worth every penny.

Sent on 11/24/2012

Elizabeth · Married on 08/18/2011

Laura from Davina Dawn Sewing Specialties is amazing. She truly did magic on my wedding dress. I decided to refashion my mother's dress from the 70's, and Laura recreated it better than it had looked in my head! We took off a lot of fabric in the back and lace in the front. She then took all of the original lace and redesigned it to fit down the V in the back of my dress. Not only did it look gorgeous, but it fit me to a T. I wouldn't trust anyone else with alterations now. Once you've had the best, you don't want anything else!

Sent on 08/25/2011

Davina Dawn Sewing Specialties FAQ

• Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Groomsmen
    Mother of the Bride
    Mother of the Groom
    Ring Bearers
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Garters
    Veils

• Dance Because
    Dance Because Banquet Halls

Laura at Davina Dawn Sewing Specialties did a great job taking in the sides of my wedding gown so that it fit properly. The slight alterations were unnoticeable by me or anyone else. She is warm, friendly, and honest. Instantly puts you at ease and you know that she will do her best to give you the best solution. Laura is also a real professional and very reliable and dependable. When she makes an appointment she is ready to see you and finished my projects in the time estimate that she gave me. I used her for bridal gown alterations, as well as some of my friends too, but I would recommend her to anyone looking for any kind of garment alteration.

• Calligraphy by Angela
    Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of Davina Dawn Sewing Specialties to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela Neik www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 Dallas Calligrapher

• 68 Community Drive Concord, 03303 See on map
    Flexible hours for appointments Phone calls accepted throughout most of the day until 8 pm.