Marry & Tux Bridal Reviews

Marry & Tux Bridal 7
  • Vanessa

Vanessa Lund · Getting married on 10/24/2020

Stephanie is AMAZING!

As a plus size bride I couldn't help but think there was nothing that would make me feel like an actual bride. I walked into Marry & Tux very skeptical of finding THE dress. I was consulted by Stephanie in the plus size room and instantly I had the bride moment. Stephanie was AMAZING. She made me feel so comfortable looking through dresses and trying so many on. Anyone of any size would be lucky to have her help you pick out the most important dress of a woman’s life! Thank you to the entire Marry & Tux family for making every woman feel amazing ! :)

Sent on 03/12/2019

Marry & Tux Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much Vanessa!! We really appreciate your review, and for choosing to shop with us, it's reviews like yours that keeps this family owned business running since 1970! Can't wait to see you when your dress arrives!
  • Heather

Heather · Getting married on 10/09/2020

Amazing experience!

I was really nervous to begin dress shopping, so I did a lot of research before I booked an appointment. Everyone at Marry & Tux was so responsive. They answered my emails and questions so efficiently leading up to my appointment date. My consultant Katy, was absolutely amazing. I would recommend her to anyone! She made me feel so comfortable, and even though I really had no clue what I wanted in a dress she somehow was able to read my reactions and pick amazing dresses to try on. I probably tried on about 8 dresses, and then I found my dress! I can't imagine having a better experience, and I'm so thankful they made what could potentially have been a stressful time, an amazing day. Highly highly recommend!!!!

Sent on 10/17/2019
  • Kristen

Kristen · Getting married on 10/02/2020

Absolutely AMAZING!!!

I had the best experience wedding dress shopping at Marry & Tux Bridal! I can’t recommend Stephanie enough! She made my experience better than I could have ever imagined! She cares a lot about her customers and it truly showed throughout both of my appointments. She was so helpful and has a true talent for this job! I felt so comfortable here! Everyone was so sweet and welcoming! Stephanie talked to me throughout the entire appointment and it felt as though I was talking to an old friend of mine! I was able to find my dress so easy, it was the second one I tried on! I knew it was my dress and Stephanie helped it all come to life for my mom, grandmother, and mother in law! If you are a bride to be and looking for your dress, you should make it a priority to come here!!

Sent on 04/18/2019
    Marry & Tux Bridal 8

Marry & Tux Bridal's reply:

This is such a fantastic review Kristen, thank you so much for taking the time to write it! We're so glad you felt comfortable, and had that special moment to share with your mom, grandmother and mother in law! We look forward to seeing you when your dress arrives!

Jayne Turkington · Getting married on 09/26/2020

The WOW Moment

What an experience I had at Marry and Tux finding THE wedding dress for me! From the moment I walked in, to the time I left, I felt so special. My consultant Tenley was the BEST! She greeted me with a bridal present for coming into the store, which was such a nice surprise! I had been to two previous stores and this was a first. Tenley was very professional and made me feel so comfortable. She listened and really knew how to own the appointment, but I still felt like I was in control and was able to be honest with what I liked and didn’t like. I didn’t feel rushed or pressured. The store was sorted by skirt size which for me was very helpful and really maximized the hour and a half I had for the appointment. I didn’t know if I would have that “wow” feeling, until I put my dress on. My mom and I couldn’t say more great things about Tenley and Marry and Tux! It was meant to be. I am so happy!!!

Sent on 02/18/2019

Marry & Tux Bridal's reply:

WOW what a wonderful review Jayne!! We are thrilled that you had your "wow" feeling with us, and the Essense of Australia gown you selected is truly stunning! We appreciate you choosing to shop with us and making the trip from Newmarket, NH - it's truly appreciated !
  • Idalia

Idalia · Married on 10/12/2019

Absolutely Amazing

What can I say other than my experience was nothing short from amazing. I visited the salon October of 2018 to find my dress for my wedding coming up on October 12, 2019. I had Stephanie as my consultant and she was amazing. She talked to me throughout the appointment and maintained me as her priority. She listened to everything I had to say and helped my toward saying Yes to the dress. I ordered my dress that day and it was set to come in by June. I got a letter in March stating that it was in. I was so excited to try it on, but when I received it the manufacturer made a mistake on the dress. Stephanie was so quick to offer a solution and in the end we opted to re-order the dress. This time it was due to come in July, but they put a rush on the dress and it came in June. Both times I got my dress well before the time it was promised, which made me feel better about the situation. When my second dress came in Stephanie took the time to make sure everything was perfect. Her help and professionalism went above and beyond what I expected. I felt like all my concerns, questions and opinions were heard. I could not have traded this experience for anything else. I love my dress, and the service I received. I highly recommend.

Sent on 06/13/2019

Aubrey Anna · Married on 09/14/2019

I was a walk in since I didn't know they're usually by appointment, they were able to fit me in, she had a wonderful personality and sense of humor, very warm and patient. Her happiness for others happiness shines right through. It was a wonderful experience and I found my dress the same day!

Sent on 08/31/2016
  • kimberly

kimberly · Married on 09/14/2019

My dress was amazing!

Our experience here was absolutely amazing! We got our own area to try on dresses. I was really nervous about trying on dresses but they made it fun and stress free. My dress was absolutely gorgeous.

Sent on 09/26/2019
    Marry & Tux Bridal 9
    Marry & Tux Bridal 10

Bailey · Married on 09/07/2019

Amazing experience start to finish!

I wasn't sure I was going to enjoy wedding dress shopping. As a plus sized bride, I knew there was a chance there wouldn't be much I could try on without heavy clipping and a lot of imagination, and I had heard my fair share of horror stories about bridal consultants making brides feel terrible about themselves (at all sizes). Fortunately, I was lucky to have a wonderful bridesmaid who did EXTENSIVE research on bridal salons that would be able to provide me with the happy, positive experience every bride hopes for when looking for a dress. I'm even more lucky my first (and only) stop was to Marry and Tux.

The selection of dresses I could try on was so large, I couldn't even keep track of the number of dresses I tried (I'm guessing around 10-12 at least). And the best part was that those weren't just the only dresses they had available, those were just the dresses in the cut I was looking for. Our consultant Katie was wonderful and after gauging a few of my initial reactions, her next pulls kept getting better and better. I ended up narrowing it down to four great options before retrying on an early favorite and realizing it was the one. Being able to get so specific and get exactly what I wanted was so special to me. The whole experience from start to finish was so wonderful. I said to my friends afterward I don't think I've been this overjoyed since the day I got engaged. Thank you for the very special experience, Marry and Tux!

Sent on 01/28/2019
  • Khouts

Katelyn · Married on 08/26/2019

I cannot express enough about how great of an experience I had at Marry and Tux! Barbara, Marie and the staff were so attentive to all my needs and helped me find my dream dress.

I drove 2 hours from Connecticut and it was the best decision I could have made. My future mother in law and matron of honor were with me and they were also shown great attentiveness.

I am so happy that I got my dress here, the room for curvy brides made me feel amazing!

Sent on 09/04/2016
  • Tina

Tina De Giso · Married on 08/24/2019

Wonderful, Great Choices, Flexible

They were very understanding and flexible with my tight budget. They gave me a creative solution for my dress needs. I am SO happy with my choice and am excited about my wedding dress!

Sent on 04/25/2019
  • Kayla

Kayla Soucey · Married on 08/10/2019

Awesome Experience!

Marry and Tux Bridal is amazing! They have such a huge selection of dresses in all sizes. Tenley was so sweet and patient with me while I tried on dozens of dresses! She really helped me narrow down my dream dress within my budget! I highly recommend making an appointment with them!

Sent on 09/25/2019
    Marry & Tux Bridal 11
    Marry & Tux Bridal 12
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Noftle · Married on 08/03/2019

Stephanie made the whole experience a fairy tale.

My mom and I went to Marry and Tux looking for my wedding dress for my upcoming August 2019 wedding. We got put with Stephanie. She was amazing and so helpful. She helped me get in and out of all the dresses. She gave her opinion on whether it looked good or not on me. She made me super comfortable and being mostly naked with a complete stranger is awkward. I found my perfect dress that day. I had looked at other bridal shops for my dress and none of them did I say "this is my dress". I choose a white strapless dress with a corset back. The dress fit me amazingly. It was meant to be because the dress was part of the new Spring 2019 line and only came in to the showroom 3 days prior to my appointment and I was the first bride to try it on. When my dress came in, Stephanie was great again and it was great to re-catch up. I can't recommend her enough and the Marry and Tux experience.

Sent on 09/08/2019
    Marry & Tux Bridal 13
    Marry & Tux Bridal 14
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 07/20/2019

Destiny was amazing!

I had gone to another bridal shop before coming here and to be completely honest I didn’t think I’d buy my dress here or that day at all. But with the help of their amazing staff (Destiny-I think she spelt it differently) I found my dream dress. She was amazingly accommodating finding dresses that I missed when pulling them off the rack!

Sent on 08/08/2019
  • Arlene

Arlene Oberes · Married on 07/14/2019

My gown looks amazing

I found an issue with my veil where some beads were missing. I called Marry and Tux and they just replaced it with a brand new item, no questions asked.

Sent on 08/26/2019
    Marry & Tux Bridal 15
    Marry & Tux Bridal 16
  • Wendy

Wendy · Married on 07/04/2019

Beautiful Dresses!

I had a very positive experience at Marry and Tux Bridal! Their private lower level bridal gown area makes it easy to find the dresses you are looking for, plus their team does a wonderful job of finding the different style dresses you are dreaming of. I was thrilled with the gown I chose and I would highly recommend Marry and Tux for all your bridal needs!

Sent on 10/11/2019
    Marry & Tux Bridal 17
    Marry & Tux Bridal 18
    Marry & Tux Bridal 19
    Marry & Tux Bridal 20
    Marry & Tux Bridal 21
    Marry & Tux Bridal 22

Heather · Married on 06/22/2019

After having a rough start at my first bridal shop i was very upset and wanted to give up. When my maid of honor called marry & tux to see if they had any openings on a saturday (which was the same day) and for a party of 7 including me. Well they did and my grandmother who is in a wheelchair was able to come in a back door and they were more then willing to help. Everyone was so professional and the selections were amazing. After looking at dresses and listening to what I had to say i felt a connection with my consultant christine that I didnt have at my first place. My best friend and maid of honor ended up picking my dress, which i was unsure of but my christine knew just what to do she removed my bra and spanks from view and i lost it and knew this was my dress. To see everyone cry including my consultant was amazing. They picked out the perfect veil and answere all my crazy questions! I would recommend them to anyone and I will be going back for my girls dresses!!!

Sent on 04/08/2018
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 06/22/2019

Getting married June 22nd 2019

WOW! IS ALL I HAVE TO SAY. THANK YOU TO MY WONDEFUL CONSULTANT STEPHANIE I WAS ABLE TO PICK OUT THE DRESS OF MY DREAMS. I CAN NOT WAIT TO RECEIVE MY LETTER IN THE MAIL ONCE IT ARRIVES. THIS SHOP IS A MUST GO TO.

Sent on 10/15/2018
  • Jess

Jess · Married on 06/22/2019

Great Customer Service

I worked with two different consultants at Marry & Tux and both were absolutely phenomenal. Katy and Stephanie were super helpful in keeping me on track and narrowing down my choices. It was a lot of tough love but I needed it! They made sure to not exceed my price point and were able to pull the best styles that they thought would work for me. The perfect balance of voicing opinions when asked and also defending what I was looking for and having my back. I didn't feel pressured in any way to purchase more than I was looking for. Loved the experience.

Sent on 06/27/2019
  • Jillian

Jillian · Married on 06/01/2019

Everything David’s is not

Everybody is so quick to take their bridesmaids to Davids Bridal out of what they think is connivence - but what people don’t realize is Marry and Tux is everything David’s is not.

The store was able to accommodate myself, mom and five girls when we went to try on dresses. Our appointment was right on time, they made suggestions, helped my girls into their dresses and made sure everyone who was there places their orders with ease. I’m addition, they make it incredibly easy for out of state girls to go online and order, so it wasn’t a problem that everyone was not present.

On top of that, all dresses arrived in perfect condition (earlier than expected) and looked amazing!

They are a great local store and well worth a stop in to see how they can help you!

Sent on 06/10/2019
    Marry & Tux Bridal 23
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 05/18/2019

Still head over heels in love with my dress, consultant Julia is the best!!

Marry & Tux Bridal is simply wonderful! I made my appointment way in advance as I wanted to do my bridal gown and bridesmaid dresses at the same time and Marry & Tux was nothing but accommodating. My consultant was Julia and she was amazing! Julia made sure I was comfortable and understood the process and was very honest, professional, and knowledgeable--she made the experience stress-free and extremely enjoyable! I was successfully able to find my perfect dress as well as the bridesmaids/MOH dresses, as I was hoping to do. Their selection of dresses (Bridal & Bridesmaid) is vast with a variety of styles and designers. I would provide the highest recommendation of Marry & Tux Bridal to anyone searching for bridal gowns, maid of honor dresses, and/or tux rentals. All the staff I came into contact with in addition to my consultant Julia were professional, helpful, and friendly. Thank you Marry & Tux Bridal for the experience!

Sent on 06/28/2019
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 03/30/2019

omg I can't even tell you how amazing my experience at Marry and Tux was. Because I a plus size bride, I was DREADING trying on dresses. That's right, dreading it! I didn't want to come out with an ill fitting dress in tears because nothing fit me. Well if you have that same fear, then Marry and Tux is the place for you. They have such a selection of dresses in ALL sizes. My salesperson, Stephanie, was wonderful and made me feel so special! Definitely recommend it.

Sent on 03/19/2018
  • Kristi

Kristi · Married on 03/01/2019

I just had the best experience at a bridal salon. Marry and Tux in Nashua, NH are amazing! I worked with Tenley who was kind, professional, funny and we just had a good time. I'm a big girl and the store had an entire section of dresses just for my size! I would highly recommend this family owned business in Nashua if you are looking for your wedding gown.

Sent on 08/08/2018

Dorothy · Married on 12/30/2018

Trust in the employees, they do this for a living! They are extremely helpful. I worked with Tenley who was fantastic. The owner, Barbara, was extremely helpful and hands on as well. Such a great close knit group! :) So happy to have found my stunning gown there!!!!

Sent on 12/27/2017
  • Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 12/22/2018

Marry & Tux (specifically Lisa) made shopping for my wedding dress an easy and fun experience! Lisa was extremely helpful with everything! She was a pleasure to work with and I would recommend Marry & Tux to any one who is shopping.

I plan to return for my bridesmaid dresses :)

Sent on 12/18/2014

Denis and Kim · Married on 11/03/2018

Do yourself a favor - skip David's it will be worth it

After a less-than-pleasant experience at David's regarding my bridesmaid's dresses, we went up the street to Marry & Tux. I REALLY wish that I'd gone there first as these folks were MUCH more interested in providing customer service and being accommodating. I would have much rather given my wedding gown business to Marry & Tux, but I was too far along in the process to change. As the review title says - do yourself a favor and at least pay Marry & Tux a visit before making your decisions.

Sent on 11/07/2018