Marry & Tux Bridal Reviews

Marry & Tux Bridal 6
Marry & Tux Bridal 7
  • Khouts

Katelyn · Getting married on 05/03/2020

I cannot express enough about how great of an experience I had at Marry and Tux! Barbara, Marie and the staff were so attentive to all my needs and helped me find my dream dress.

I drove 2 hours from Connecticut and it was the best decision I could have made. My future mother in law and matron of honor were with me and they were also shown great attentiveness.

I am so happy that I got my dress here, the room for curvy brides made me feel amazing!

Aubrey Anna · Getting married on 09/14/2019

I was a walk in since I didn't know they're usually by appointment, they were able to fit me in, she had a wonderful personality and sense of humor, very warm and patient. Her happiness for others happiness shines right through. It was a wonderful experience and I found my dress the same day!

Heather · Getting married on 06/22/2019

After having a rough start at my first bridal shop i was very upset and wanted to give up. When my maid of honor called marry & tux to see if they had any openings on a saturday (which was the same day) and for a party of 7 including me. Well they did and my grandmother who is in a wheelchair was able to come in a back door and they were more then willing to help. Everyone was so professional and the selections were amazing. After looking at dresses and listening to what I had to say i felt a connection with my consultant christine that I didnt have at my first place. My best friend and maid of honor ended up picking my dress, which i was unsure of but my christine knew just what to do she removed my bra and spanks from view and i lost it and knew this was my dress. To see everyone cry including my consultant was amazing. They picked out the perfect veil and answere all my crazy questions! I would recommend them to anyone and I will be going back for my girls dresses!!!

• Jessica

Jessica · Getting married on 06/22/2019

Getting married June 22nd 2019

WOW! IS ALL I HAVE TO SAY. THANK YOU TO MY WONDEFUL CONSULTANT STEPHANIE I WAS ABLE TO PICK OUT THE DRESS OF MY DREAMS. I CAN NOT WAIT TO RECEIVE MY LETTER IN THE MAIL ONCE IT ARRIVES. THIS SHOP IS A MUST GO TO.

• Melissa

Melissa · Getting married on 03/30/2019

omg I can't even tell you how amazing my experience at Marry and Tux was. Because I a plus size bride, I was DREADING trying on dresses. That's right, dreading it! I didn't want to come out with an ill fitting dress in tears because nothing fit me. Well if you have that same fear, then Marry and Tux is the place for you. They have such a selection of dresses in ALL sizes. My salesperson, Stephanie, was wonderful and made me feel so special! Definitely recommend it.

• Kristi

Kristi · Getting married on 03/01/2019

I just had the best experience at a bridal salon. Marry and Tux in Nashua, NH are amazing! I worked with Tenley who was kind, professional, funny and we just had a good time. I'm a big girl and the store had an entire section of dresses just for my size! I would highly recommend this family owned business in Nashua if you are looking for your wedding gown.

Dorothy · Married on 12/30/2018

Trust in the employees, they do this for a living! They are extremely helpful. I worked with Tenley who was fantastic. The owner, Barbara, was extremely helpful and hands on as well. Such a great close knit group! :) So happy to have found my stunning gown there!!!!

• Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 12/22/2018

Marry & Tux (specifically Lisa) made shopping for my wedding dress an easy and fun experience! Lisa was extremely helpful with everything! She was a pleasure to work with and I would recommend Marry & Tux to any one who is shopping.

I plan to return for my bridesmaid dresses :)

Denis and Kim · Married on 11/03/2018

Do yourself a favor - skip David's it will be worth it

After a less-than-pleasant experience at David's regarding my bridesmaid's dresses, we went up the street to Marry & Tux. I REALLY wish that I'd gone there first as these folks were MUCH more interested in providing customer service and being accommodating. I would have much rather given my wedding gown business to Marry & Tux, but I was too far along in the process to change. As the review title says - do yourself a favor and at least pay Marry & Tux a visit before making your decisions.

M · Married on 10/20/2018

Stephanie at Mary and Tux made the experience choosing my wedding dress for my October 2018 wedding a memorable and delightful experience. It was my first wedding dress shopping experience and I was admittedly a little nervous because I'm a size 16 and was nervous fitting into samples, she walked me through the entire experience and made me feel, comfortable, confident and beautiful. I bought the second dress I tried on, but tried on a total of 5 dresses-- Stephanie would have been happy to help me try on more, but the second dress was an absolute show stopper and more beautiful than anything I could have imagined. Their selection, their salon and the experience they curate for their brides is all wonderful-- I cannot express how much I loved my experience and Stephanie was a big part of that. It was an absolutely memorable experience. My mother and my bridesmaids were all blown away as well. A+ all around. Thank you, Stephanie!

Ethan · Married on 10/13/2018

So I originally made this appointment to rule out other options before buying another dressed I loved. But Marry and Tux really flipped that around. The customer service was just excellent - Katy was so helpful and gave really useful feedback on different dresses. I'm not a great shopper and not good at styling but she was able to tell me why certain styles looked good and why. Not only that, but she looked at the photo of the dress I was originally thinking of getting, and tweaked another dress of a similar style and turned it into something I absolutely loved. I finally had that reaction that every bride talks about and walked out knowing my dress was on its way. :)

Salena · Married on 10/06/2018

I had an amazing experience at Marry & Tux! Tenley was very attentive and helpful as I picked out my dress. She listened to the features I liked and stayed away from dresses with features I didn't like. I would DEFINITELY reccommend buying your dress here, especially if you wear a size 12 or above. Their plus size selection was incredible with countless dresses to choose from!

Jessica · Married on 10/06/2018

Stephanie was amazing! She was very knowledgeable and helpful. She listened to what I was really looking for. So happy to have found my dress here. Can't wait for it to come in!

• Muse

Courtney · Married on 09/29/2018

I can not say enough good things about this bridal shop. I'm a plus size bride and had worries about not being able to find/try on a dress and blind order. Not here! The selection was massive and overwhelming at first but Destiny helped me through it! She didn't have me pick dresses (so I didn't get overwhelmed) but just go through and say what I like and loved. She was so body positive and sociable while maintaining a professional side. She pulled the perfect dress. It was everything I wanted but couldn't put into words, because let's face it it's hard to vocalize just what is your dream gown perfectly. But it was the best feeling, and she knew it! Best experience dress shopping in general, highly recommend!!!

amanda · Married on 09/29/2018

Words cannot express how perfect my experience at Marry and Tux was. Tenley is absolutely amazing at her job I could not have asked for a better consultant. She put me at ease and helped me to find the perfect dress without ever pressuring me for even a moment. I had previously purchased a dress that I did not love and was worried I may never be happy with anything I tried on. Together we narrowed the search down to my beautiful (completely different from what I came in looking for) gown. Thank you SO much! I wish I could give 6 stars!

Aline · Married on 09/15/2018

Thank you so much for helping me say yes to the dress!! Tenley was incredible and chose dresses that were super flattering on me. The corset dresses were amazing! Although I had already had a dress in mind that I loved, she definitely pulled some close contenders. I cannot wait for my dress to come in and for my bridal party to try on their bridesmaid dresses!

Michelle · Married on 09/15/2018

I absolutely loved this place! They service was amazing and I could have been happier by the selection of dresses. My mom will be coming back to find her dress here as well! Thanks so much for helping me find the perfect dress for my special day!

nicole · Married on 09/01/2018

This place was amazing! The bridal consultant listened to me, she even picked out my dress. It was a pain free and stress free experience. I loved their huge selection of dresses!

Lauren · Married on 09/01/2018

This bridal shop is absolutely the best place to go for an all around great experience. Not only is there a huge selection in every style, the consultants are amazing. I walked in without and appointment , and they were able to squeeze me in right then and there. I was paired with Destinie. Who was so easy going and knew exactly what dresses would look good on me and what was my style. She helped me in and out of all the dresses , and we eventually picked the first one I tried on. I said YES to the dress. Thank you Destinie for helping me find the my beautiful dress!

• Bryanna8.18.18

Bryanna · Married on 08/18/2018

I booked an appointment last Saturday to try on Wedding dresses. I went during what I image is a busy time (judging by the cars out front and coats in the coat room) but you wouldn't know it based on the attention I received during my appointment time. Katy (my bridal consultant) was excellent. I never felt rushed, or pressured. I was extremely nervous about trying on dresses but I was put at easy after trying on the first one. I went in with a specific style in mind. Katy was able to take my feedback and pulled a dress that was just perfect!

Important note to other brides: You try on dresses in a private room. I brought my MOH and mom. We were comfortable. But I would not bring more than 2-3 people. Limiting the number of people in the peanut gallery is always better anyway ;)

Will update when my dress comes in!

• Courtney

Courtney · Married on 08/11/2018

Although I am beyond ecstatic to marry my best friend next month, wedding dress shopping was one of the pre-wedding tasks I dreaded most. I came to Marry & Tux to shop for a wedding dress back in January after visiting a ridiculously overpriced boutique on Newbury street in Boston and a disappointing trip to BHLDN- not is NH tax free, and not only was the selection great, but I actually had fun trying on dresses! Stephanie did a fantastic job helping me AND keeping my mom and aunt (my wedding dress shopping posse) happy. She made me feel completely comfortable and confident throughout the entire process and seemed genuinely excited for me when I found "the dress."

I came back to pick up my bridal gown and I am SO excited! Once again, Stephanie was wonderful-- she had my try my gown on with the veil I picked to make sure that everything was just right and made sure that we were all set to start with alterations.

I would absolutely recommend shopping at Marry & Tux (AND working with Stephanie to find your perfect dress!)

Clara · Married on 07/01/2018

As a curvy bride, I had no clue on where to shop for my dress. I joined a Facebook Page called CT Wedding Swap & Advice and put the following question out there, "Curvy/Plus Size brides, where do you recommend bridal dress shopping?’ Within an hour, I got over 10 recommendations for Marry & Tux Bridal in Nashua, NH. All brides stated the same thing, “If you don’t mind the drive, totally worth the trip there”. Upon my arrival, I was greeted by a friendly gentleman at the desk who had me fill out an index card as I waited for my bridal consultant. Within 5 minutes, I was greeted by a voluptuous, beautiful, young woman, Destenie. I looked at her and said, "Oh My God, you're my consultant?" She nodded yes! Then I said, "This is awesome, you're curvy too!" Instantly, my anxiety level went from a 10 to a 2. We headed downstairs to the bridal showroom, or as my daughter, my best friend and I called it, the bridal gown wonderland. Within the store, there is an area for just plus size dresses, it’s called The Curvy Couture. Without exaggeration, there had to be over 150 plus size dresses. Within a short period of time, I found myself caught in a dilemma, I had two dresses we all loved and one of them was actually "too big". Destenie uttered those words to me as she stuffed a pillow in my back......now there's a scenario I've never encountered before! LOL When we all knew which dress it would be, I started crying, then my best friend, then my daughter. Destenie politely asked if she could hug me, I responded, "Of Course!” It was such a genuine hug; a hug of a consultant who truly wants to make her bride seem like a Goddess on her wedding day. A hug that said you are beautiful inside and out, a hug that stated, I love my job, I love making people happy and comfortable. Honestly, I couldn't have asked for a better experience, Not to sound redundant, but yes, totally worth the trip, curvy bride or not!

• User4586385 · Recently married

Loved getting my wedding dress here. Tenley was amazing. I found the process of picking out my dress to be easy and fun. She made the decision making easier and was very supportive. So happy with the dress I picked out. Got many compliments on it.

Marry & Tux Bridal 8
    Marry & Tux Bridal 9
  • Kyra

Kyra · Married on 05/26/2018

I could not be any happier with my experience in choosing the perfect gown! I'm excited to work with Mary & Tux again once my gown comes in!

Natasha · Married on 05/26/2018

I had a wonderful experience with Tenley Columbare and Marry & Tux as a whole. It only took me two appointments to find my dream dress, and I am a very picky individual. For perspective, I had gone down the road to a more mainstream bridal shop after my first appointment at M&T and had a very poor experience. I had made an appointment in advance, and when I had arrived and went to check in, it took a full 5 minutes before I was greeted. They didn't help me and I was put in a tiny little room in the middle of their store to get into these huge gowns myself. On the other hand I felt like a VIP guest at M&T. When I walked in for the first time, I was greeted with smiling faces and stud earrings, which was a gift for considering them as my potential bridal shop. Tenley showed me all of the gowns that met my criteria and some additional ones she thought I'd like. She made me feel comfortable and helped me in and out of the dresses. She provided me with insights on the dress makers, trends and helpful tips. I ultimately fell in love with the second dress I tried on, but didn't realize until after my first appointment. When I went back the second time, I tried on a a few more dresses and then the 'second dress' and ordered it then and there. I got another gift for purchasing the dress with them. My dress JUST came in and I picked it up earlier this week- it fits like a glove. The measurements and sizing was on point and I wound up getting a headpiece while I was there to fulfill my look. The dresses are quality, your experience will be amazing- I guarantee it, and you will not pay an arm and a leg for the dress you will very likely wear once.

And a notable side note; when I went to retrieve my dress, my mother came and was just looking through some of the non-bridal gowns for some MOB options and after trying a few on, one of the consultants had recommended she try a non-bridal shop so she wouldn't have to wait for the dress to ship, etc.

I JUST LOVE THEM!