Piper Jo Nevins Photography

Westford, MA View map
$4,000 Most Popular Price

$4,000 Most Popular Price

I love weddings!!! Straight or Gay; Traditional or Non-traditional; Local or Destination; Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter. I love them all because every event, just like every couple, is unique. They are all joyful expressions of love, giving me the opportunity to use photography to create art from their joy.

Months of meticulous planning go into making your wedding an exceptional day. Your event deserves to be photographed with the same degree of care and perfection. I am dedicated to, and pride myself in providing incomparable service. One characteristic that sets me apart from other photographers is my close attention to service, to attending to your emotions and unexpected needs. My assistant and I will often tend to details without your even being aware, all with the intention of ensuring your day goes as smoothly as possible. We want to tend to you so that you don’t have to worry about a single thing. We will walk you through each step of the process to ensure that the entire experience is memorable.

Two photographers covering your wedding is another element that sets me apart. The quality of my work is dramatically enhanced when I have the space to think creatively, rather than attend solely to the “must-have” shots. We are able to be in two places at one time! We capture each moment from different angles simultaneously, adding perspective and enhancing your memories, all while remaining as unobtrusive as possible. Couples often say to me after seeing their images for the first time, “How did you get that one?!!! We didn’t even know you were there!”

Clients regularly express to me that when they look at their photographs they are taken back to the depth of what they were feeling at that specific moment. This, above all, is why I love photographing weddings. Creating beautiful art that takes a couple back to their most valued emotions brings me great joy. Clients complimenting me on my style, my timeless images, my infectious energy and impeccable service is icing on the cake.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4000

Canvas
Matted Prints
Prints
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Custom Graphics
Engagement Shoot
Hand-Coloring
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints
Save the Date

Shavon Married on 05/17/2018
    Working with Piper and Pat was one of the best parts of our wedding experience. From beginning to end, Piper was fantastic. We first met Piper at the annual LGBTQ Wedding Expo. She was attentive and passionate about what she does. One year later we returned to the Expo, because we had finally picked a date or dates I should say. We were getting married on 5/17/18 and having our reception on 6/2/18. Piper let us know from the jump that this would not be a problem. We set a time via phone to discuss what we wanted and in the conversation Piper made us feel like she truly cared. We hung up knowing that we wanted Piper Jo Nevins Photography.
    During our ceremony, Piper was a calming presence. She was attuned to me and what I was feeling. She kept time for myself and family and just made me feel at ease. Pat was great with my wife. My wife was very happy with the time they spent together taking photos. It was a great pairing!
    During the ceremony, they weren't intrusive and stayed in such good spirits the entire time.
    At the reception, they were awesome! My guests lovingly named them Paparazzi!
    The pictures were great! I fell in love with my photos immediately. We are very happy with the choice we made.
    Piper is not just a photographer when she is with you. She is a supportive, calming, compassionate friend.

Piper Jo Nevins Photography's reply:

Oh Shavon.....you make my heart SING!!!!
    Knowing that you and Samantha felt the support and caring that both Pat and I offered you two brings us limitless joy.
    We know that what sets us apart from others is our art, and our service delivery. It is so often the case that couples focus singularly on the bottom line. Yes, budgets are important. And being flexible with a couple in order to meet their budget and their specific needs is imperative......as you have now experienced. Equally imperative is, that through it all, the couple is "heard", supported, tended, even beyond what they themselves identify. We bring our experience and our "people skills" to the table in a way that not every photographer can. To know that you and Samantha "felt" that, and value it, is the greatest compliment.....beyond knowing that you fell in love with your images OF COURSE !!!! :)

Thanks go to the two of you, for doing your research, circling back and asking the important questions, thereby giving me the opportunity to show you how I can meet your specific wishes. And further thanks go to you for giving us the honor of bearing witness to your beautiful story of long-time commitment and cherished love.
    ~ Piper
    Anna Married on 10/08/2016
    Highly recommend using Piper Jo photography for any occasion.
    Anna Married on 10/08/2016
    I understand weddings can be a hectic time with all the planning and choosing vendors and I will never regret our decision to go with Piper Jo Nevins Photography. She was extremely accommodating, understanding, and attentive. The day was quite emotional for me and it was very helpful having Piper by our side. She was very calming and always looked out for our best interest. Taking photos can be awkward sometimes but very quickly you forget you are being photographed and it just becomes fun. I highly recommend Piper to anyone.

Piper Jo Nevins Photography's reply:

Oh Anna.....what a lovely review. Thank you so much.
    It was a great honor to be entrusted to care for you during your most special day. I'm grateful that I was the one photographing you, most especially because I could tell right away that your emotions needed to be respected and tended. This was a very big deal for you!!! I saw it as part of my job to help allow you to feel the fullness of the experience, while quietly tending to nuances that supported you. Thank you for trusting me to do that for you. Ultimately Anna.......you two are a gorgeous couple!!! Your love fills any space you occupy. That kind of love is the stuff of fantastic portraits!!!! I have the great satisfaction of knowing you two will enjoy those portraits for all your days together.
    ~ Piper

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Jo Maden, LifeCycle Celebrant Jo Maden, LifeCycle Celebrant Wedding Officiants

Piper Jo Nevins provides outstanding professional service and brings artistry to her work but that is not what makes her so unique and wonderful. What sets her apart is her genuine interest in her clients and her willingness do whatever it takes to capture each moment and bring their wedding day to life for years to come. As a fellow professional I appreciate her respectful and collaborative interactions and always welcome an opportunity to work with her. Jo Maden, LifeCycle Celebrant

2 Woodridge Lane Westford, 01886

M-F 9:00am - 5:30PM S-S by appointment
Location of (Piper Jo Nevins Photography)

Piper Jo Nevins Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Piper Jo Nevins Photography include in the starting price?

Piper Jo Nevins Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Proofs

What photography services does Piper Jo Nevins Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Piper Jo Nevins Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Trash The Dress
  • Canvas
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What photography styles does Piper Jo Nevins Photography offer?

Piper Jo Nevins Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Piper Jo Nevins Photography offer?

Piper Jo Nevins Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Custom Graphics
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Hand-Coloring
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Piper Jo Nevins Photography offer for wedding events?

Piper Jo Nevins Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Piper Jo Nevins Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Piper Jo Nevins Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Boston for your wedding