Photography by Linda Reviews

Photography by Linda 7
  • Molly

Molly · Married on 10/06/2018

Breathtaking

Working with Linda was more than I could have asked for. ENGAGEMENT SHOOT: My husband and I were not very comfortable in front of the camera and are SO glad we opted to do an engagement shoot before our big day. We got to know Linda and she made us feel immediately at east. Soon after introductions, we were laughing and relaxed. The photos turned out incredible.
    WEDDING: Our wedding day was absolute perfection and Linda's photos captured every emotion. The artistic talent Linda brings is more than I could have imagined. She sees photo opportunities in the ordinary and extraordinary alike. She sincerely listened to what I wanted. For example, it was really important to me to have a photo with me in my dress with my kitty! Even though said kitty was being a bit stubborn she helped lure him from under the bed and got some fun photos in the process.
    TEAMWORK: Linda paired up with another photographer (included in our package). The two of them got awesome photos from different angles. Dancing pictures were really important to me and by having two people, they got some magnificent shots. The two of them worked together really well and were so fun to work with.
    QUICK TURNAROUND: We got our photos back in about 4 weeks...much sooner than expected and were blown away. IN SUMMARY: I cannot sing enough praises about Linda!

Sent on 12/31/2018
    Photography by Linda 12
    Photography by Linda 13
    Photography by Linda 14

Photography by Linda's reply:

Molly - working with you and Joel and your families on your wedding day was a photographer's dream. Your love and your excitement was a joy to capture - you gave us plenty of time to create the magic that we strive to create and you were adventurous and full of fun at this gorgeous outdoor, ocean-side venue. I am incredibly grateful to have met you and for these lovely, kind words. Thank you to you, to Joel, to your mom and to everyone who made our job so easy and so magical that day!

Jessica · Married on 06/30/2018

Linda way amazing she spoke with me a few days before the big day and made sure she was going to get every shot. Linda knew exactly what kind of pictures I wanted and knew the perfect time to take photos . I recommend Linda 110% she so down to earth and caring. She made me feel comfortable and took amazing pictures of my husband and I on our very very hot wedding day. Though it was almost 100 degrees Linda made it all happen. Our photos will be forever cherished of the best moments of our wedding day.

Sent on 08/09/2018

Savanna · Married on 09/02/2017

Linda is the absolute best we could have asked for to help us capture our special day. We were only semi-traditional and not HUGE picture people, and Linda was beyond flexible and knowledgeable with our requests. Our family can be a little overwhelming at times and she handled every matter with grace and purpose. We loved having her and are still obsessed with all of our images. Thank you doesn’t even begin to cover our appreciation for you, Linda!

Sent on 04/14/2018

Photography by Linda's reply:

It was such a joy working with you and your family Savanna. What a gorgeous day we had at such a beautiful location and you guys were all SO much fun!! Thank you for all of your kind words!!

Sylvia · Married on 06/04/2017

Linda's photography is absolutely exquisite. Not only does she create the most fabulous pictures but she perfectly captures the feeling, excitement, joy and atmosphere of the celebration with beautifully times shots and compositions that tell a story with pictures.

Sent on 07/08/2017

Photography by Linda's reply:

Sylvia and Evan, your wedding was such a wonderful event - thank you for being so awesome. The Langham Hotel was such a gorgeous setting for your beautiful day!! I couldn't have chosen a more elegant and classic setting and your gown was exquisite - everything was exquisite. It was an honor to be a part of your very special day.

Linda was amazing. She made everyone feel at ease and captured our wedding day beautifully. We love our pictures.

Sent on 12/21/2015
  • Carol

Carol · Married on 06/05/2015

Words cannot do justice as to how awesome Linda is at photographing engagement sessions, bridal showers and weddings. We had the honor of her photographing all three for my daughter and her new husband. I can honestly state that her photography is a work of art as she goes above and beyond to capture the true essence of the couple being photographed as she utilizes the setting they are in to get the best possible pictures. Her years of experience allow her to be calm and professional and NEVER pushy or bossy. She has a very fun, sweet personality that instantly puts everyone involved at ease and she was never intrusive and always respectful and kind. We have received many compliments on the Save the Date photo's and everyone loved being around her at the shower and the wedding. She has a wealth of creative idea's and is full of energy and is incredibly accommodating. We would highly recommend her as your wedding photographer as she will not disappoint. She is simply amazing!!

Sent on 07/01/2015

Marissa · Married on 06/05/2015

I cannot say enough great things about Linda. She photographed my engagement, bridal shower, and wedding and did an AMAZING job. She captured every moment perfectly and did not miss a thing. She was so sweet and caring the entire time and her positive attitude helped me to stay calm and happy! Every picture taken by Linda was stunning. She did not miss a thing and I cannot thank her enough! We love Linda! She has my highest recommendation! - Marissa

Sent on 07/10/2015

Heather · Married on 05/24/2015

Linda is awesome! What more can I say? She was EVERYWHERE without you even knowing it! I can't believe how much she captured! And the pictures (all 744 of them) were beautiful. Her eye for detail was amazing. I can't believe some of the pictures she took of us- they could be in a wedding magazine! She also was so professional and caring- not only did she make sure she captured all of my "must have photos", but she also approached my parents and asked them if there was anything they wanted, too. She was so approachable and flexible, but still professional, and made the whole process fun! She was easy to contact. I honestly loved her from the moment I met her and knew she was the right photographer for us- and she was! Thank-you Linda for helping to make our wedding amazing!

Sent on 07/08/2015

Linda, is amazing! She is extremely flexible with working within your budget to get everything you want. Her pictures are artistic and beautiful. So nice and easy going too!!

Sent on 12/21/2015

Stephanie · Married on 06/28/2014

I recently got married and chose Linda to photograph my wedding. Linda was an absolute pleasure to work with! She was always responsive and very helpful throughout the process. We recently got our wedding photographs and they came out beautiful!! My husband and I are extremely pleased with the quality and creativity in our photos. Not only did Linda do a fantastic job with the photos, she made sure we were comfortable throughout the entire wedding. She really went above and beyond and I couldn't have been happier with her services! I highly recommend Linda to all couples currently in the wedding planning process. You won't be disappointed!

Best,

Mr. & Mrs. Tanga

Sent on 07/15/2014

Photography by Linda's reply:

It was a beautiful wedding, a gorgeous day - and a wonderful couple - and super families on top of it all. Thank you so much for your kind words - the pleasure and honor was all mine!!

Linda worked with my husband and I every step of the way. From our initial first meeting and then throughout our year long planning process. The day of our wedding Linda made sure everything flowed on time and ran smoothly for all pictures. She made us feel relaxed and calm and we had so much fun with her! She captured every emotion and every moment so perfectly. The pictures of our wedding truly tell the amazing story of how magical of a day it was...and we owe all that to Linda! Thank you! ~Carla and Mark (Wedding Date May 24, 2014)

Sent on 07/07/2014

Photography by Linda's reply:

Thank you so much Carla and Mark - you guys are the best and your wedding day was wonderful. I loved how the rain held out until we were completely done with every beautiful photo we could imagine, and then stopped again later so that we could capture beautiful night shots - it was a truly magical evening at The Willowdale! xo

Angela · Married on 04/18/2014

Linda came highly recommended by a friend who had recently done a boudoir photo shoot with her. This friend suggested I do one because of my upcoming wedding and because over the past few years, I’ve lost a significant amount of weight. I was mortified at the idea of it, but with some bravery and a few conversations with Linda by email and phone, I knew if I was going to do it, she was the one I wanted.

Upon arrival the day of the shoot, I was a nervous wreck, but Linda’s confidence and encouragement allowed me to relax and actually have some fun with it. The results are absolutely incredible. I never looked so beautiful and am so grateful I chose her to take my photos.

Best part about working with Linda is that I didn’t feel like I had to worry about preparing in advance or telling her what I wanted. Her creative eye and improv abilities made it easy and fun to produce amazing results. We even shared lots of laughs during the shoot while she helped me pick out what outfits to wear and which jewelry looked the best. She is so talented and so easy to work with.

I highly recommend anyone reluctant or nervous about doing a boudoir photo shoot to choose her. She is an absolute professional and made the experience so much fun.

Sent on 05/27/2014

Michelle · Married on 01/25/2014

Hard to explain how amazing Linda did on our wedding pictures, my husband and i could not be any happier with our choice, we had a destination wedding and Linda was always quick to replay on emails and very flexible with her times. Its been four weeks since the wedding and i cant stop looking at the pictures, every time i find a new favorite one, its just unbelievable how great she captured our expressions and happiness through out the ceremony and reception. She is ABSOLUTELY an amazing photographer.

Sent on 02/27/2014

marianne · Married on 10/04/2013

We could not have asked for a better photographer, Linda gave us exactly what we wanted. From our initial meeting Linda made us comfortable and had great ideas so we knew we needed her to photograph our wedding! Linda made everything easy and kept us organized on our crazy, busy wedding day! There is not a photo we didn't like, all 800 pictures were perfect!! I would definitely have Linda photograph our next event!

Sent on 01/05/2014

Erin · Married on 09/29/2013

Erin Schroeder-Craft
    Linda first photographed our daughter at 3 weeks old and we never looked back. It takes unbelievable talent to be a skilled photographer, which Linda has most definitely got, but she has got even more than that. She has the personality that sets everyone at ease, no matter how old or young, no matter how shy or intimidated someone might be. She knows what to say, when to approach, when to back off, and how to bring out the absolute best in a person, which shines through every photo. Linda photographed my daughter and our family many times, even when our 4 year old was incredibly shy. Linda's intuition in working with her was spot on and the incredible shots were the result of that and her amazing skill. We had Linda for our private wedding on the beach, which was magical, capturing all the love in our family, as well as a professional session for myself, which gave me the perfect cover shot for my first published book on dance instruction. I was able to dance in her studio, where she made me feel completely comfortable to be free, as she got the best out of me. Linda has got it all, and she has got us as her clients, for life.

Sent on 02/06/2018

Photography by Linda's reply:

Erin, it has been an utter joy to work with you and your family - photographing
    your daughter numerous times - you and your husband at your wonderfully intimate and beautiful wedding and just documenting all the things you love - your love for the fitness industry that sparked you to write a book - so much fun doing the cover photos for you - just utter joy every step of the way - thank you!!

Marcia · Married on 08/24/2013

Where do I start?

First of all, I am writing this review without even seeing my photos yet because she was THAT AWESOME!! I think that alone speaks a thousand words.

As everyone else has said about her, we found her and (her awesome assistant Megan) to be friendly, fun, reassuring, and very sweet!! Her presence just puts you right at ease. In fact, the day of my wedding....she drove me in a golf cart down the fairway of the golf course we were getting married at for photos of our "reveal"/first look with my husband. I was pretty nervous. We talked and laughed like we were long-time friends the whole time and she instantly calmed my nerves.

She is amazing at what she does. We had an instant good vibe about her the day we "popped into her office" unannounced after having our DJ meeting at the Bridal Center (highly recommend them, AllStar Entertainment) in Andover. Once we met her, we knew we had to go with her! Worth every penny! Thanks Linda!

Sent on 09/03/2013

Linda was wonderful to work with! She takes the time to understand what you are looking for - and follows through on it. From the moment I met her, she made me feel completely comfortable. Our ceremony location had some restrictions that made me worry she would not get nice shots, but she was able to respectfully and discretely maneuver around and the results were beautiful. We were completely satisfied with Linda's service and photography and highly recommend her.

Sent on 12/31/2013

Catharine · Married on 10/12/2012

My husband and I got married in October of last year and it was absolutely perfect. We had an outdoor ceremony and it was one of the coldest days in October but everyone was a trooper especially Linda the owner and our photographer. She was amazing so patient especially since we had a big wedding party. We loved all of our photos she does amazing work...and recently she made us a video picture montage and we received an amazing response which gave us another reason to love our photos all over again. Very professional and just plain great :) We will definitely use her for another big event in our life.

Sent on 03/15/2013
  • W

Whitney · Married on 06/09/2012

Linda was professional and very confident in her work. She had reason to be - my photos came out amazing! She is so creative and knows just how to capture a magnificent photo. I would highly recommend Linda to anyone.

Sent on 06/26/2012

Aubrie · Married on 09/24/2011

As crazy as my wedding was, Linda captured every moment beautifully! Linda has an absolutely talented eye. I told Linda I love candid photos and she did them wonderfully! We just went through our album and it is gorgeous, bound in leather and artistic grouped together. So if you want great quality and someone who is very professional in even your craziest times, please, do yourself a favor, and book this wonderful photographer.

PS: I even live in the West Coast, married in Massachusetts, and never met Linda face to face until my wedding. She always was just a phone call away and return phone calls/emails quickly

Sent on 02/19/2013

Linda is absolutely amazing, as a photographer and person! She is friendly and fun to work with and her photography is breathtaking. We used her for our engagement photos in the summer of 2010 and our wedding photos, April 2011. I loved working with her because she made sure we were having fun and not just posing. She has a real eye for photos - candid, journalistic, anything you want - and a true talent for devliering! I couldn't have asked for better or more beautiful memories to capture our wedding day!

Sent on 05/18/2011

Shannon · Married on 02/20/2011

Linda is the best - she is flexible, and made us feel very comfortable, natural, and we had the most beautful pictures! I highly recommend her :)

Sent on 04/10/2011

Jen · Married on 11/06/2010

Linda is a fantastic photographer and great to work with. We were amazed at how much she loves her work and cannot wait to see her photos. Linda did my brother's wedding 6 years ago and their photos were absolutely amazing. Thank you Linda for all your hard work! All Our Best, Jen & Rick

Sent on 11/17/2010

Sarah · Married on 10/09/2010

Linda is a very professional and talented photographer. She was extremely accomodating throughout the entire wedding planning and was very organized and pleasant on our wedding day; allowing for a stressful day to seem easy and relaxed! She took wonderful photos and didn't miss a moment. The best part was you almost didn't know she was there! We wanted her focus to be on candid shots and they couldn't have come out better - we were so happy with the results. The photo album was even more impressive, really telling the whole story in a beautiful layout. The overall experience was amazing!

Sent on 04/06/2011

Vanessa · Married on 06/26/2010

Linda was great. Photography was one of the most important things for me because we will have these memories of our special day saved for eternity. I was confident from the very minute I met with Linda that she was the one I wanted to photograph my wedding. I will remember that day through these photos forever because she captured the essence of my wedding day.
    Not only did she take amazing pictures but she was not intrusive either. I barely knew she was there, so my guests and I were able to relax and have a good time while she got some great shots.
    There was a full moon the night of my wedding and my husband and I really wanted a picture over the yard but it just wouldn't rise over the trees. Linda went above and beyond to try and make that picture happen. As well as many other requests. Due to nature it was not possible to get the picture of the moon but it wasn't from lack of Linda trying. She did get some pictures on her way home that she included in my proofs. I couldn't have imagined a better photographer.

Sent on 08/04/2010