Billodeau Video Productions

Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 15
  • Real Weddings 2

About Billodeau Video Productions

Billodeau Video Productions is a professional wedding videography company based in Bow, New Hampshire. This wedding videography company specializes in telling your personal love story through a cinematic feature film of your special day. Billodeau Video Productions will work to capture all the intimate moments of your wedding ceremony and reception from all angles.

Billodeau Video Productions offers their professional wedding videography services to couples in a variety of packages. Within the packages offered by Billodeau Video Productions, you will have two videographers capturing your special day so that they can transform the footage into a full-length feature film with an accompanying highlight video. Additionally, this film will be delivered in a digital format which makes it easy to share with friends and family. Billodeau Video Productions also offers the following services:

• Additional hours

• Videos 2

28 Reviews for Billodeau Video Productions

Amanda · Married on 01/05/2019

Beyond dreams

Mike and Kelsey were amazing to work with! Open communication from the start and they DELIVERED! During my wedding they managed to be everywhere at the time time never seen. They guided us and captured everything from shoes to I do’s! You can tell how passionate they are by their work. I am able to relive my wedding day because of them. Forever grateful!

Amie Lesure · Married on 12/15/2018

Absolutely amazing!

When planning my wedding over 2 years ago, one piece of advice that now seems like the most important was “get a videographer. Your night will go by so fast and you’ll wish you had a video to get all those things you missed”. My husband and I chose Billodeau video productions as a referral from our photographer and they most certainly did not disappoint. Right from the beginning Mike and Kelsey were extremely professional but still made it feel like we had known them for years. They helped us secure all the little details and any last minute questions I had Kelsey got back to me almost immediately. They teamed up with my photographer to make all shots possible and not delay us from getting back to our guests. I would recommend Billodeau video productions over and over again. Thank you Mike and Kelsey for helping us capture the best day of our lives!

Billodeau Video Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 3,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Storytelling, Traditional
  • Which wedding events to you service? Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Save The Date
  • What final video formats do you offer? Digital Download, DVD, USB Flash Drive