Bow NH, Bow, NH 03304 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 16
  • Real Weddings 2

About Billodeau Video Productions

Billodeau Video Productions is a professional wedding videography company based in Bow, New Hampshire. This wedding videography company specializes in telling your personal love story through a cinematic feature film of your special day. Billodeau Video Productions will work to capture all the intimate moments of your wedding ceremony and reception from all angles.

Billodeau Video Productions offers their professional wedding videography services to couples in a variety of packages. Within the packages offered by Billodeau Video Productions, you will have two videographers capturing your special day so that they can transform the footage into a full-length feature film with an accompanying highlight video. Additionally, this film will be delivered in a digital format which makes it easy to share with friends and family. Billodeau Video Productions also offers the following services:

• Additional hours

34 Reviews for Billodeau Video Productions

• Meaghan

Meaghan · Married on 11/30/2019

Amazing team!

I came across this husband/wife duo after seeing their video from a friends wedding. They were absolutely amazing to work with! They made everything so personalized and our interactions were seamless. They answered every question I had timely and explained every detail that I was worried about. Felt like having another set of friends help us through our wedding day. I posted the highlight reel to my Facebook page and we got sooooooo many compliments it was insane! It came out so incredible and I'm so thankful that I'll have that for the rest of our lives! They are true pros and I would recommend them to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 03/25/2020

John · Married on 08/10/2019

The best in the business and even better people!

Oh boy… where to start with these two incredible human beings. Mike and Kelsey were AMAZING and so fun to work with! We had initially decided not to use videographers, but after some more thought and hearing from friends how nice it was to be able to relive their wedding through a video, we reached out to Billodeau Video Productions and it was one of the best decisions we’ve ever made. Being on camera isn’t always the most comfortable thing, but Mike and Kelsey made us feel relaxed and at ease from the get go. We had wanted for the video to be natural and spontaneous, capturing the big moments and subtle details of the day without making it a big production. Well, Mike and Kelsey blended in seamless and captured all of the beautiful moments from getting ready, to the first look, to the ceremony and the dance floor, and without the video as evidence you never would have noticed them there! We are so grateful for the wonderful interactions, conversations, and laughter that they captured and, even though it’s now been a couple of months, we haven’t been able to stop watching the 5 minutes “teaser” video they produced for us just a week or so after the wedding. It is truly, truly beautiful and captured the emotion and joy of the day perfectly. Their INCREDIBLE work aside, Mike and Kelsey are two of the best people on the planet. They are personable, incredibly laid back and kind and so easy to work with. We cannot thank them enough for giving us the gift of being able to relive the best day of our lives whenever we wish. You guys are the best!

Sent on 10/17/2019

Jennifer Boudreau · Married on 06/14/2019

Relive The Excitement, Magic, and Love

They say a wedding day is something that only happens once, and you cannot relive again. However, I disagree. Kelsey and Mike so beautifully captured all of the details, magic and love from our special day that I feel as if I am reliving it over and over, each time I watch our wedding video. They are amazingly sweet and talented, working together to film every moment of the day. Mike and Kelsey also worked flawlessly with our photographer, and their styles helped to ease the stress that can come along with such a special event. The one vender I knew I would not do without was a videographer. After I watched a few examples of different works online, I was determined to have Billodeau Video Productions. They say your wedding is something that only happens once, so I highly recommend putting your trust in Kelsey and Mike- they will ensure you can relive that special day over and over again, capturing all of the excitement and love that is at the start of a strong and happy marriage.

Sent on 10/12/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Billodeau Video Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?
    $ 3200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    High-Def Video
    Multi. Locations
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3200.00
    Multi. Locations
  • What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Storytelling
    Traditional
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Add'l Hours
    High-Def Video
    One Event / Day
    Save The Date
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Digital Download
    DVD
    USB Flash Drive

Real Weddings

• Bow NH Bow, NH, 03304 See on map
    Location of (Billodeau Video Productions)