80 Bedard Ave, Derry, NH 03038 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,995
  • Photos & Videos 10
  • Deals 1

About Oxford Media Films

Please email or visit our website for available dates, pricing, samples, and package info.

www.oxfordmediafilms.com

Hello and welcome to Oxford Media Films! First, let me give you a little introduction about who we are and the services we have to offer. My name is Shawn Heron and I’m the lead videographer and editor. I’ve had a passion for video since I was old enough to even know what a video camera was. The first camera I ever picked up was my Dad’s humungous VHS camera from the 1980's and for years until I got a new one I couldn’t put it down. Once I got to High School I began experimenting with editing software and putting together short films with my brother, who is now also a videographer for Oxford Media Films. It was at that point when I realized the possibilities of video. My interest rolled over into college where I took several video classes and began freelance video work. From there, I knew I wanted to make it a career.

Why should you choose us?

You always want a videographer who understands what you’re looking for from a video, especially when it’s as important as your wedding day. I know just how crucial every moment and every detail are because I’ve been there. I got married in September 2011 to my beautiful wife Sarah and by being in those shoes I learned so much more about what you, the bride and groom, are looking for. To me, your wedding isn’t another work day, it’s a day you’ll be remembering for the rest of your life and we strive to help preserve those memories.

Audio & Video Equipment

A lot of people say it’s not the camera, but it’s the person behind. We believe in both. We use Canon DSLR cameras. These cameras look like ordinary photo cameras but they also shoot stunning cinematic HD video. Unlike standard video cameras used by many other video companies, these cameras produce hollywood, film-like images to give your video a movie feel. Combine that with fluid head tripods and smooth track slider shots, you have a very professional looking video. Audio is just as important. We use a lavalier microphone to capture high quality audio of the ceremony, a digital recorder, and onboard camera microphones for everything else. We want to make sure we don’t miss a moment of your special day.

Packages

Many people ask us “which package is best for me?”. Well, that depends. We offer three packages: The Basic Package, The Essential Package, and The Supreme Package. Each package is a little different and offers more coverage the higher you go. The Essential Package will work for most weddings and offers 6 hours of coverage. That means, for example, if your ceremony begins at 4pm then you will have video coverage until 10pm. This is the minimum recommended coverage for formal weddings with multiple locations. The Basic Package offers 4 hours of coverage and is good for short weddings held at a single location. The Supreme Package offers it all with 8 hours of coverage and additional perks. All packages include 2 videographers because we feel that in order to capture your day the way it deserves to be captured, 2 manned cameras is a must. Each package also comes with finalized DVDs of approximately 45-90 minutes in length, a fully customized DVD label and sleeve, and an online highlight reel to show off to friends and family.

• Weddings By Taureau

Videos 1 Video

95 Reviews for Oxford Media Films

Courtney Hulme · Married on 10/12/2019

Amazing and beautiful

Shawn did such a wonderful job on our video and got it to us very quickly. Everyone that has seen it loved it.

Sent on 01/04/2020
  • Hannah

Hannah Sheehan · Married on 09/07/2019

A perfect video of our perfect day!

Shawn (and his second shooter, I am so sorry I forget his name) were so phenomenal!!!! His talent, timeliness, and eye for detail were all sooo crucial for capturing our perfect day! So many of our guests said they did not even realize we had a videographer (let alone two!) present because they were that good! They seamlessly blended into our day and captured every little moment for us to remember forever. There are moments in the video that I did not even remember because of the rush of the day and I am so happy I had it recorded to relive those moments. Will absolutely be recommending Oxford Media Films to every couple I know!

Sent on 02/21/2020

Lara Fensin · Married on 08/03/2019

The best wedding decision we made..

I cannot even begin to express how grateful we are for Shawn and his team. From start to finish they were so professional, kind, and reliable. On the day of the wedding they followed our plan exactly and made me feel so comfortable. They truly felt like part of our family. They worked tirelessly throughout the whole wedding and made sure to capture all the most important moments. You didn’t even notice that they were there! The short film and the full length video was everything we could have hoped for and more. It is something we are going to treasure for forever. Shawn and his team put together just the most perfect short clip from our wedding- which I don’t even know how they do it! Each and every second of the video matched the songs I chose perfectly. The videos bring tears to our eyes every time I watch it. If you’re on the fence, trust me this will be the best wedding decision you’ll make! We are forever grateful for Shawn and his team as they captured the most important night of our lives in the most brilliant and natural way!

Sent on 12/28/2019

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Oxford Media Films 1
    -3%
    3% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Derry, 03038 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Oxford Media Films)