Derry, NH 03038 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 1

About Oxford Media Films

Please email or visit our website for available dates, pricing, samples, and package info.

www.oxfordmediafilms.com

Hello and welcome to Oxford Media Films! First, let me give you a little introduction about who we are and the services we have to offer. My name is Shawn Heron and I’m the lead videographer and editor. I’ve had a passion for video since I was old enough to even know what a video camera was. The first camera I ever picked up was my Dad’s humungous VHS camera from the 1980?s and for years until I got a new one I couldn’t put it down. Once I got to High School I began experimenting with editing software and putting together short films with my brother, who is now also a videographer for Oxford Media Films. It was at that point when I realized the possibilities of video. My interest rolled over into college where I took several video classes and began freelance video work. From there, I knew I wanted to make it a career.

Why should you choose us?

You always want a videographer who understands what you’re looking for from a video, especially when it’s as important as your wedding day. I know just how crucial every moment and every detail are because I’ve been there. I got married in September 2011 to my beautiful wife Sarah and by being in those shoes I learned so much more about what you, the bride and groom, are looking for. To me, your wedding isn’t another work day, it’s a day you’ll be remembering for the rest of your life and we strive to help preserve those memories.

Audio & Video Equipment

A lot of people say it’s not the camera, but it’s the person behind. We believe in both. We use Canon DSLR cameras. These cameras look like ordinary photo cameras but they also shoot stunning cinematic HD video. Unlike standard video cameras used by many other video companies, these cameras produce hollywood, film-like images to give your video a movie feel. Combine that with fluid head tripods and smooth track slider shots, you have a very professional looking video. Audio is just as important. We use a lavalier microphone to capture high quality audio of the ceremony, a digital recorder, and onboard camera microphones for everything else. We want to make sure we don’t miss a moment of your special day.

Packages

Many people ask us “which package is best for me?”. Well, that depends. We offer three packages: The Basic Package, The Essential Package, and The Supreme Package. Each package is a little different and offers more coverage the higher you go. The Essential Package will work for most weddings and offers 6 hours of coverage. That means, for example, if your ceremony begins at 4pm then you will have video coverage until 10pm. This is the minimum recommended coverage for formal weddings with multiple locations. The Basic Package offers 4 hours of coverage and is good for short weddings held at a single location. The Supreme Package offers it all with 8 hours of coverage and additional perks. All packages include 2 videographers because we feel that in order to capture your day the way it deserves to be captured, 2 manned cameras is a must. Each package also comes with finalized DVDs of approximately 45-90 minutes in length, a fully customized DVD label and sleeve, and an online highlight reel to show off to friends and family.

• Videos 1

88 Reviews for Oxford Media Films

Christina · Married on 07/13/2019

Amazing videography

We are so pleased that we hired Shawn/Oxford Media Films to capture our wedding day! Our friends used him for their wedding video as well and we were totally impressed by his work so hired him soon after we got engaged. He is everything you would want in a videographer. The communication leading up to the wedding was excellent and he was very responsive to all of my emails. The day of the wedding he worked seamlessly with our 2 photographers and was very subtle with the video footage so that no one even knew that we were having a wedding video recorded. He was very timely in getting us our trailer and our full length video within a few months after our wedding. He also gives you all of the raw footage which is so nice to have and really allows you to relive the day. All in all we are so impressed and so happy that we booked Oxford Media Films. It was honestly some of the best wedding money we spent! I highly recommend booking him for your big day...he will exceed your expectations!

Sent on 10/14/2019

Ashley Peppe · Married on 11/30/2018

5 stars to Oxford Media Films!!

5 stars to Shawn!!! Absolutely in love with my wedding video clip (brought tears to so many!!). Shawn was responsive to all emails and was able to provide me with information and advice to make everything go extremely smooth on my wedding day. My husband and I cannot thank Oxford Media Films enough for capturing our special day so perfectly. Highly** recommend :)

Sent on 02/05/2019

Ashley Baraby · Married on 11/10/2018

Thank you!

Love reliving the happiest moments of our wedding day on our video! Shawn was amazing from start to finish - professional, responsive, detail oriented and went above and beyond his job the day of our wedding. We want to thank him so much for such a wonderful wedding video!
    -Ashley & Mark