Derry, NH 03038 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 1

About Oxford Media Films

Please email or visit our website for available dates, pricing, samples, and package info.

www.oxfordmediafilms.com

Hello and welcome to Oxford Media Films! First, let me give you a little introduction about who we are and the services we have to offer. My name is Shawn Heron and I’m the lead videographer and editor. I’ve had a passion for video since I was old enough to even know what a video camera was. The first camera I ever picked up was my Dad’s humungous VHS camera from the 1980?s and for years until I got a new one I couldn’t put it down. Once I got to High School I began experimenting with editing software and putting together short films with my brother, who is now also a videographer for Oxford Media Films. It was at that point when I realized the possibilities of video. My interest rolled over into college where I took several video classes and began freelance video work. From there, I knew I wanted to make it a career.

Why should you choose us?

You always want a videographer who understands what you’re looking for from a video, especially when it’s as important as your wedding day. I know just how crucial every moment and every detail are because I’ve been there. I got married in September 2011 to my beautiful wife Sarah and by being in those shoes I learned so much more about what you, the bride and groom, are looking for. To me, your wedding isn’t another work day, it’s a day you’ll be remembering for the rest of your life and we strive to help preserve those memories.

Audio & Video Equipment

A lot of people say it’s not the camera, but it’s the person behind. We believe in both. We use Canon DSLR cameras. These cameras look like ordinary photo cameras but they also shoot stunning cinematic HD video. Unlike standard video cameras used by many other video companies, these cameras produce hollywood, film-like images to give your video a movie feel. Combine that with fluid head tripods and smooth track slider shots, you have a very professional looking video. Audio is just as important. We use a lavalier microphone to capture high quality audio of the ceremony, a digital recorder, and onboard camera microphones for everything else. We want to make sure we don’t miss a moment of your special day.

Packages

Many people ask us “which package is best for me?”. Well, that depends. We offer three packages: The Basic Package, The Essential Package, and The Supreme Package. Each package is a little different and offers more coverage the higher you go. The Essential Package will work for most weddings and offers 6 hours of coverage. That means, for example, if your ceremony begins at 4pm then you will have video coverage until 10pm. This is the minimum recommended coverage for formal weddings with multiple locations. The Basic Package offers 4 hours of coverage and is good for short weddings held at a single location. The Supreme Package offers it all with 8 hours of coverage and additional perks. All packages include 2 videographers because we feel that in order to capture your day the way it deserves to be captured, 2 manned cameras is a must. Each package also comes with finalized DVDs of approximately 45-90 minutes in length, a fully customized DVD label and sleeve, and an online highlight reel to show off to friends and family.

• Videos 1

81 Reviews for Oxford Media Films

• Amanda

Amanda · Married on 10/06/2018

Best decision we made

My now husband surprised me with the gift of videographer I instantly knew who I wanted to use since he has done a few of my friends weddings I was blown away by their highlight videos and I just knew ours would be as amazing. Shawn was so easy to work with I didn’t really have a game plan and when I needed him there he was there to capture the moment that I wanted him to and everything is just perfect I have probably watched our highlight video over 30 times it was amazing I highly recommend him. It’s amazing the moments he captured because I didn’t even realize he was there it was truly amazing and I would do it over again

Bride · Married on 09/09/2018

The Best Decision We Made

I cannot express how wonderful it was to work with Shawn and his team! From the moment we spoke with him we knew he was the right choice for us. When I met him day of I knew that I would cherish the video. The photos came back and I cried because I love how I looked or my dress, etc. The video came back and I cried because of how much I loved it! Shawn captured every moment of they day and pieced them all together in a perfect way so that we will never forget the magic of it all. If I could recommend him 1000x over I would!

Cristina · Married on 07/21/2018

Amazing experience

Shawn and his team were amazing. From their communication, planning, shooting, to the final product, the whole process was excellent. My wife and I would HIGHLY recommend Oxford Media Films for your wedding video.

Oxford Media Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 2,795.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,995.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Digital Download, USB Flash Drive