Oxford Media Films Reviews

95 | Derry, NH

95 Reviews for Oxford Media Films

Courtney Hulme · Married on 10/12/2019

Amazing and beautiful

Shawn did such a wonderful job on our video and got it to us very quickly. Everyone that has seen it loved it.

Sent on 01/04/2020
  • Hannah

Hannah Sheehan · Married on 09/07/2019

A perfect video of our perfect day!

Shawn (and his second shooter, I am so sorry I forget his name) were so phenomenal!!!! His talent, timeliness, and eye for detail were all sooo crucial for capturing our perfect day! So many of our guests said they did not even realize we had a videographer (let alone two!) present because they were that good! They seamlessly blended into our day and captured every little moment for us to remember forever. There are moments in the video that I did not even remember because of the rush of the day and I am so happy I had it recorded to relive those moments. Will absolutely be recommending Oxford Media Films to every couple I know!

Sent on 02/21/2020

Lara Fensin · Married on 08/03/2019

The best wedding decision we made..

I cannot even begin to express how grateful we are for Shawn and his team. From start to finish they were so professional, kind, and reliable. On the day of the wedding they followed our plan exactly and made me feel so comfortable. They truly felt like part of our family. They worked tirelessly throughout the whole wedding and made sure to capture all the most important moments. You didn’t even notice that they were there! The short film and the full length video was everything we could have hoped for and more. It is something we are going to treasure for forever. Shawn and his team put together just the most perfect short clip from our wedding- which I don’t even know how they do it! Each and every second of the video matched the songs I chose perfectly. The videos bring tears to our eyes every time I watch it. If you’re on the fence, trust me this will be the best wedding decision you’ll make! We are forever grateful for Shawn and his team as they captured the most important night of our lives in the most brilliant and natural way!

Sent on 12/28/2019

Renae Murphy · Married on 08/02/2019

Oxford Media is amazing!!

We are so happy that we hired Shawn to do our video. The video came out amazing and Shawn was so easy to work with. He was very professional, responsive and captured exactly what we wanted captured. I highly recommend Shawn/Oxford Media for any big day/event that you want to be captured. Thank you again Shawn for your amazing work!!!

Sent on 11/05/2019

Christina · Married on 07/13/2019

Amazing videography

We are so pleased that we hired Shawn/Oxford Media Films to capture our wedding day! Our friends used him for their wedding video as well and we were totally impressed by his work so hired him soon after we got engaged. He is everything you would want in a videographer. The communication leading up to the wedding was excellent and he was very responsive to all of my emails. The day of the wedding he worked seamlessly with our 2 photographers and was very subtle with the video footage so that no one even knew that we were having a wedding video recorded. He was very timely in getting us our trailer and our full length video within a few months after our wedding. He also gives you all of the raw footage which is so nice to have and really allows you to relive the day. All in all we are so impressed and so happy that we booked Oxford Media Films. It was honestly some of the best wedding money we spent! I highly recommend booking him for your big day...he will exceed your expectations!

Sent on 10/14/2019
  • Michael

Michael · Married on 06/29/2019

Incredible Video and Experience Working with Shawn

Shawn Heron did an amazing job. He and his staff were incredibly professional, helping to make our special day that much better and more memorable. He was able to capture all of the great moments from the day, and we have a video that will last a lifetime. We cannot say enough good things about Shawn. He was patient, creative, and willing to do whatever we asked of him to capture everything from our special day. We have already recommended him to other friends!

Sent on 12/18/2019
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 06/28/2019

Look no further!! Shawn is the best!

If your looking for a videographer for your wedding, you can stop searching now and hire Shawn! He is the best! Shawn was reliable and professional. Not to mention, our wedding video came out amazing! All our family and friends were so impressed. At the end of the day, all you have left is the memories and Shawn captures all of them perfectly! I’ve been to weddings where the videographer is right in your face, but my guests mentioned that they didn’t even notice Shawn taking a video at my wedding! I highly recommend hiring Shawn! You won’t regret it!

Sent on 12/18/2019
  • Victoria

Victoria Monette · Married on 05/10/2019

A decision you will not regret!

Hiring Oxford Media Films was one of the best wedding day investments! Shawn did the videos for my siblings weddings so I knew his work was top quality. Shawn is kind, down to earth and super easy to work with. He and his assistant Eric have great attention to detail, and they captured beautiful moments from our wedding day that my husband and I were not even aware of. Hiring Shawn was well worth it - the video exceeded our greatest expectations!

Sent on 12/17/2019

Ashley Peppe · Married on 11/30/2018

5 stars to Oxford Media Films!!

5 stars to Shawn!!! Absolutely in love with my wedding video clip (brought tears to so many!!). Shawn was responsive to all emails and was able to provide me with information and advice to make everything go extremely smooth on my wedding day. My husband and I cannot thank Oxford Media Films enough for capturing our special day so perfectly. Highly** recommend :)

Sent on 02/05/2019

Ashley Baraby · Married on 11/10/2018

Thank you!

Love reliving the happiest moments of our wedding day on our video! Shawn was amazing from start to finish - professional, responsive, detail oriented and went above and beyond his job the day of our wedding. We want to thank him so much for such a wonderful wedding video!
    -Ashley & Mark

Sent on 02/07/2019
  • Carleen

Carleen · Married on 10/20/2018

A Must Have

From our initial email to Oxford Media Films to receiving our video, our experience has been amazing. Shawn, is timely in his responses and answered all of our questions. On the day of the wedding he arrived promptly and got right to work. Throughout the day, we honestly did not know the Oxford Media team were even there. It is hard to put into words how thrilled we are with our video. Every detail is captured perfectly and you feel the special moments come alive in the video. We will cherish this video for years to come. You will not be disappointed in your decision of choosing Oxford Media Films as your wedding videographer.

Sent on 12/26/2018

Jessica · Married on 10/07/2018

The Best Decision!

We could truely never say enough good things about choosing Oxford Media Films for our big day! Shawn was so easy to work with, and always answered our emails and questions right away. He is professional, friendly, and so knowledgable- he makes working with him a breeze! Our video came out absolutely perfect and we could NOT be happier! I would highly highly recommend the Oxford Media team, I promise you will not regret it!

Sent on 12/26/2018
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 10/06/2018

Best decision we made

My now husband surprised me with the gift of videographer I instantly knew who I wanted to use since he has done a few of my friends weddings I was blown away by their highlight videos and I just knew ours would be as amazing. Shawn was so easy to work with I didn’t really have a game plan and when I needed him there he was there to capture the moment that I wanted him to and everything is just perfect I have probably watched our highlight video over 30 times it was amazing I highly recommend him. It’s amazing the moments he captured because I didn’t even realize he was there it was truly amazing and I would do it over again

Sent on 12/16/2018
  • Kim

Kim · Married on 09/15/2018

Best. Decision. Ever!!

Shawn (& team) were absolutely amazing from the first conversation all the way to the beautiful delivery of our full video. The got right to work the second they showed up and we barely knew they were there! He Captured every single moment of our big day and I couldn’t imagine having anyone else full that role and do it so incredibly well. Thank you Shawn!!

Sent on 12/17/2018

Bride · Married on 09/09/2018

The Best Decision We Made

I cannot express how wonderful it was to work with Shawn and his team! From the moment we spoke with him we knew he was the right choice for us. When I met him day of I knew that I would cherish the video. The photos came back and I cried because I love how I looked or my dress, etc. The video came back and I cried because of how much I loved it! Shawn captured every moment of they day and pieced them all together in a perfect way so that we will never forget the magic of it all. If I could recommend him 1000x over I would!

Sent on 12/11/2018

Cristina · Married on 07/21/2018

Amazing experience

Shawn and his team were amazing. From their communication, planning, shooting, to the final product, the whole process was excellent. My wife and I would HIGHLY recommend Oxford Media Films for your wedding video.

Sent on 12/15/2018
  • Brittany

Brittany Sheikh · Married on 07/14/2018

Oxford Media is truly the best!

Sean Heron is an amazing videographer and an even better editor. Our wedding video came out absolutely perfect. He really captured the mood of our day and showcased everything that was important on the day. He is friendly and easy to work with. I've been to weddings where the videographer feel intrusive, not Sean. He achieves the perfect balance of ensuring the perfect shot while allowing the day to flow and people to act naturally.

Sent on 12/16/2018

Chelsea · Married on 06/22/2018

Shawn is nothing short of amazing! He truly cares about you and your wedding and your vision. He is responsive, attentive, caring and laid back. He is willing to do whatever you like and it makes the day and whole experience So simple and great! His work is great and I know he will never disappoint!!! He uses the most up to date technology and camera pieces and has fun doing so! He catches every magical moment without you having to do anything! If you are looking for a videographer go with Shawn. He is the absolute best and not to Mention he gives you a 10 minute video! Who else does that!?!

Sent on 09/07/2018

Dylan · Married on 05/25/2018

I can't say enough amazing things about Shawn and Oxford Media Films. He was responsive, prompt and easy to work with prior to the event. He and his crew were everywhere they needed to be on the day of--they shot incredible footage while not getting in the way of the photographers or the party.

Where it truly counts is the final product---we were blown away, both by his highlights video and by the full video. He captured every moment that mattered--and it was beautifully produced. Not only how the songs we selected were played in the video, but how he also played other footage as we heard the voices of those who gave the toasts. We both shared the links immediately with our families and friends--such an incredible way to remember a perfect day. To top it all off, he also sent us the raw footage in a beautiful wooden box.

Sent on 07/31/2018

Lauren · Married on 12/02/2017

Shawn was absolutely amazing! He was extremely responsive, professional, and a pleasure to work with. He made us feel very comfortable the day of the wedding and was so much fun to work with. Our video came out amazing and he got everything to us so fast! He kept us updated along the way around timeline, etc. He was one of the best choices we made for our wedding - I highly recommend!!

Sent on 02/07/2018

emma · Married on 11/18/2017

Shawn was awesome he was able to meet us in person and plan out some of the event than he was early for the wedding to start videoing our video is breath taking and love every sec of it watched it several times for any event your having I would def have him video it. You did not even know he or his friend was there.

Sent on 01/27/2018

Robin · Married on 11/11/2017

We had the best experience working with Oxford Media on our wedding video. Shawn was very easy to work with as we went back and forth on what we wanted to cover in our video. We ended up with 2 videographers for the day, and Shawn was willing to stay until the end of our reception when we did our last dance on the beach with sparklers. As awkward as it can feel when you are being videoed, Shawn made it feel more natural and broke the tension by making jokes. Most of the time, we barely noticed he was there videoing. I absolutely love how our video came out, and I can’t stop watching it. Even my mom said she was afraid she’s going to wear it out!
    Shawn also went above and beyond by extracting a few of our favorite dances from the footage so that we could have them to share on their own. We did something fun for our first dance instead of a traditional wedding dance, so we were very happy to have that on video, as well as a dance that I did with my brother, sister, nieces and nephews. I really appreciate the extra time he spent to make sure we had those special dances caught on the video. I will definitely recommend Oxford Media films to anyone I know who is getting married or looking for a videographer!

Sent on 01/26/2018

Dana · Married on 10/07/2017

Wow, wow, wow, we could not be happier with our amazing wedding video from Oxford Media Films! We were brought to tears by such a beautiful and professional product. Shawn found a way to include every special detail, made sure to get camera time with close family members, captured candid shots, and found panoramic shots we didn’t even know we needed! He meticulously edited our vows to perfection and included them to match the feel and flow of the video. And not only does Shawn have impeccable technical skills, he has the personality to back it up! Shawn was super friendly, easy to work with, responsive, and gracefully guided us throughout the whole process. I could not recommend Oxford Media Films more highly for your special event. Thanks, Shawn!

Sent on 12/11/2017

Christina · Married on 09/23/2017

Oxford Media Films was recommended to me by a friend, and we are SO happy that we went with them. Shawn was incredibly responsive from the start and answered my e-mails incredibly quickly. When I was unsure of the music selections for the video, Shawn was reassuring and offered great advice. On the day of the wedding Shawn & his assistant were a calming presence in the bridal suite, helped us stay on our timeline and knew exactly what shots to get. We are obsessed with the way our wedding video came out! Our 10 minute clip is incredibly professional and he captured the most special moments and details. We love having the opportunity to relive our wedding day through the videos!! If you're looking for a videographer definitely go with Oxford Media Films--- you will be so happy that you did!

Sent on 11/20/2017

LYNDSAY · Married on 09/09/2017

Shawn was absolutely amazing to work with and made everything so easy (even amongst all the chaos of planning a wedding). We had been contemplating if we wanted to have videography at our wedding and we are so glad that we did! Shawn’s work is amazing and he made it so comfortable to be in front of the camera!

Sent on 11/14/2017