Oxford Media Films Reviews

82 Reviews for Oxford Media Films

• Amanda

Amanda · Married on 10/06/2018

Best decision we made

My now husband surprised me with the gift of videographer I instantly knew who I wanted to use since he has done a few of my friends weddings I was blown away by their highlight videos and I just knew ours would be as amazing. Shawn was so easy to work with I didn’t really have a game plan and when I needed him there he was there to capture the moment that I wanted him to and everything is just perfect I have probably watched our highlight video over 30 times it was amazing I highly recommend him. It’s amazing the moments he captured because I didn’t even realize he was there it was truly amazing and I would do it over again

Bride · Married on 09/09/2018

The Best Decision We Made

I cannot express how wonderful it was to work with Shawn and his team! From the moment we spoke with him we knew he was the right choice for us. When I met him day of I knew that I would cherish the video. The photos came back and I cried because I love how I looked or my dress, etc. The video came back and I cried because of how much I loved it! Shawn captured every moment of they day and pieced them all together in a perfect way so that we will never forget the magic of it all. If I could recommend him 1000x over I would!

Cristina · Married on 07/21/2018

Amazing experience

Shawn and his team were amazing. From their communication, planning, shooting, to the final product, the whole process was excellent. My wife and I would HIGHLY recommend Oxford Media Films for your wedding video.

• Brittany

Brittany Sheikh · Married on 07/14/2018

Oxford Media is truly the best!

Sean Heron is an amazing videographer and an even better editor. Our wedding video came out absolutely perfect. He really captured the mood of our day and showcased everything that was important on the day. He is friendly and easy to work with. I've been to weddings where the videographer feel intrusive, not Sean. He achieves the perfect balance of ensuring the perfect shot while allowing the day to flow and people to act naturally.

Chelsea · Married on 06/22/2018

Shawn is nothing short of amazing! He truly cares about you and your wedding and your vision. He is responsive, attentive, caring and laid back. He is willing to do whatever you like and it makes the day and whole experience So simple and great! His work is great and I know he will never disappoint!!! He uses the most up to date technology and camera pieces and has fun doing so! He catches every magical moment without you having to do anything! If you are looking for a videographer go with Shawn. He is the absolute best and not to Mention he gives you a 10 minute video! Who else does that!?!

Dylan · Married on 05/25/2018

I can't say enough amazing things about Shawn and Oxford Media Films. He was responsive, prompt and easy to work with prior to the event. He and his crew were everywhere they needed to be on the day of--they shot incredible footage while not getting in the way of the photographers or the party.

Where it truly counts is the final product---we were blown away, both by his highlights video and by the full video. He captured every moment that mattered--and it was beautifully produced. Not only how the songs we selected were played in the video, but how he also played other footage as we heard the voices of those who gave the toasts. We both shared the links immediately with our families and friends--such an incredible way to remember a perfect day. To top it all off, he also sent us the raw footage in a beautiful wooden box.

Lauren · Married on 12/02/2017

Shawn was absolutely amazing! He was extremely responsive, professional, and a pleasure to work with. He made us feel very comfortable the day of the wedding and was so much fun to work with. Our video came out amazing and he got everything to us so fast! He kept us updated along the way around timeline, etc. He was one of the best choices we made for our wedding - I highly recommend!!

emma · Married on 11/18/2017

Shawn was awesome he was able to meet us in person and plan out some of the event than he was early for the wedding to start videoing our video is breath taking and love every sec of it watched it several times for any event your having I would def have him video it. You did not even know he or his friend was there.

Robin · Married on 11/11/2017

We had the best experience working with Oxford Media on our wedding video. Shawn was very easy to work with as we went back and forth on what we wanted to cover in our video. We ended up with 2 videographers for the day, and Shawn was willing to stay until the end of our reception when we did our last dance on the beach with sparklers. As awkward as it can feel when you are being videoed, Shawn made it feel more natural and broke the tension by making jokes. Most of the time, we barely noticed he was there videoing. I absolutely love how our video came out, and I can’t stop watching it. Even my mom said she was afraid she’s going to wear it out!
    Shawn also went above and beyond by extracting a few of our favorite dances from the footage so that we could have them to share on their own. We did something fun for our first dance instead of a traditional wedding dance, so we were very happy to have that on video, as well as a dance that I did with my brother, sister, nieces and nephews. I really appreciate the extra time he spent to make sure we had those special dances caught on the video. I will definitely recommend Oxford Media films to anyone I know who is getting married or looking for a videographer!

Dana · Married on 10/07/2017

Wow, wow, wow, we could not be happier with our amazing wedding video from Oxford Media Films! We were brought to tears by such a beautiful and professional product. Shawn found a way to include every special detail, made sure to get camera time with close family members, captured candid shots, and found panoramic shots we didn’t even know we needed! He meticulously edited our vows to perfection and included them to match the feel and flow of the video. And not only does Shawn have impeccable technical skills, he has the personality to back it up! Shawn was super friendly, easy to work with, responsive, and gracefully guided us throughout the whole process. I could not recommend Oxford Media Films more highly for your special event. Thanks, Shawn!

Christina · Married on 09/23/2017

Oxford Media Films was recommended to me by a friend, and we are SO happy that we went with them. Shawn was incredibly responsive from the start and answered my e-mails incredibly quickly. When I was unsure of the music selections for the video, Shawn was reassuring and offered great advice. On the day of the wedding Shawn & his assistant were a calming presence in the bridal suite, helped us stay on our timeline and knew exactly what shots to get. We are obsessed with the way our wedding video came out! Our 10 minute clip is incredibly professional and he captured the most special moments and details. We love having the opportunity to relive our wedding day through the videos!! If you're looking for a videographer definitely go with Oxford Media Films--- you will be so happy that you did!

LYNDSAY · Married on 09/09/2017

Shawn was absolutely amazing to work with and made everything so easy (even amongst all the chaos of planning a wedding). We had been contemplating if we wanted to have videography at our wedding and we are so glad that we did! Shawn’s work is amazing and he made it so comfortable to be in front of the camera!

Keri · Married on 08/11/2017

Planning a wedding can be completely overwhelming but a videographer is NOT something you can skimp on. I took to Facebook to ask friends who they would recommend and out of several recommendations, I chose Oxford Media Films because I just loved the style and the portfolio on their website. If you are looking for someone professional, responsive, honest, and passionate...choose Oxford Media Films. Shawn captured moments of our wedding that will last us a lifetime. My best advice is don't hesitate to choose a larger package because many moments that Shawn captures are moments you miss during the big day. We could not be happier that we chose Oxford Media Films. It was such a pleasure to work with Shawn and Mike!

Katelyn · Married on 06/23/2017

Oxford Media Films were absolutely AMAZING to work with as they captured our wedding day! Shawn and Mike were easy going, friendly, attentive and super talented! They captured our entire day from the very beginning to those last few moments on the dance floor. Shawn and Mike simply blended in as both the girls and guys got ready... sometimes we forgot they were even there. This team worked extremely well with my photographers and made the day very easy!

The only way to describe the highlight video is as UNREAL! Shawn and Mike put together a video that captured our vows (very important to us) but also the entire day with our favorite songs mixed in.

We cannot thank Oxford Media Films enough for capturing our day so perfectly and giving us the best gift-always being able to relive our wedding!

Kelsey · Married on 06/16/2017

Shawn and Mike from Oxford Media Films were amazing! We had the best time on our wedding day and they captured it all. On the day of, they were right on time and got to work immediately shooting all of the little details we really wanted to remember. They stayed until they got all of the footage they needed to create a beautiful highlight video. Our friends and family went crazy over the video! Some even claiming they watched it over and over again! We got our full video very fast and were able to sit and relive our wedding day all over again. I would certainly recommend Oxford Media Films to anyone looking for a professional, reliable videographer! Thanks again Shawn and Mike!!

Brandi · Married on 06/02/2017

Video of our wedding day came out perfect. It was an amazing day and the video captured everything beautifully. I would highly recommended Oxford Media Films.

Samantha · Married on 05/20/2017

Shawn and Mike of Oxford Media were great to work with for our wedding! They were easy going, flexible, and made us feel comfortable in front of the camera. Very subtle in their filming style which we loved! Incredible video which is our most special keepsake from our wedding. Very fare pricing for the excellent quality! Would highly recommend.

Shannon · Married on 04/22/2017

My husband and I chose Oxford Amelia Films after seeing both my cousins, and a friends wedding videos. The quality of the video, the editing, everything was exactly what I was looking for. I booked Shawn early and it was one of the easiest and best wedding decisions we made. Our highlight video was PERFECT! It captured all of the best moments from the day and really showed everyone and everything we want to remember. The final video was perfect as well! There was the right amount of everything. It was so nice to be able to rewatch our ceremony and really take it all in again. I can not recommend Oxford Media Films enough! Book them! You won't regret it!

• Matt & Kristine

Matt & Kristine · Married on 11/11/2016

While planning our November 2016 wedding we stumbled across Oxford Media Films & fell in love with their online gallery. After researching reviews, we were confident in this company's ability to perfectly capture the most important day of our lives.

Throughout planning, Shawn was extremely personable, reliable & quick to respond to our emails. When I covertly emailed Shawn to let him know about a surprise for my husband (Rene Rancourt), he sent me a link to another wedding he shot so I could see Rene's entrance & what I could expect. Talk about going above & beyond!

Come wedding day, Shawn & his second shooter Michael arrived at our hotel in Norwood (from Derry) ahead of schedule. In addition to Shawn & Michael, there were 12 other people in the Bridal Suite the morning of the wedding. There were more than enough people to make the room feel cramped & for me to feel anxious but, with their unobtrusive approach, I didn't even notice Shawn & Michael were there that day at all.

As promised, we received the 10-minute highlight reel a few weeks after our wedding which we love and have watched no less than 200 times. Between the film & accompanying music, the video allows us feel our wedding day again in a way photography doesn't. It was obvious in our video that Shawn really pours himself into his work. His talent is unmatched - trust us, we extensively did our homework before booking our vendors.

There is so much you miss on your wedding day. Somehow, Shawn and Michael managed to be everywhere at once, capturing every glance, tear & moment that took our breath away. We love being able to see how our wedding day came together on the full-length DVDs - the bridal party prep, guests arriving at our ceremony, venue staff putting the final touches on the ballroom tables, cocktail hour, reception... everything.

Booking OMF was one of the best decisions we made. We are so grateful for Shawn, his art & ability to preserve our wedding day ever so beautifully.

Mareah · Married on 11/05/2016

Shawn from Oxford Media Films is AMAZING! No need to look any further...book him now. I had talked with Shawn a few times before the wedding and when I saw him on the wedding day I felt like I knew him. Not only is he one of the nicest guys who makes you feel totally comfortable....his work is the best! He was quick to respond to me whenever I contacted him and provided everything within the promised timeline. You will NOT regret booking with Oxford Media Films! Thank you Shawn!!!

Jessica · Married on 10/23/2016

Shawn Heron from Oxford Media Films has been an absolute joy to work with from the beginning! I first found out about Shawn around 3 years ago when I was the makeup artist for a client's wedding, and he was the videographer. I saw his highlight reel video back then, and I knew I was definitely going to hire him to do my wedding someday. The video was so professional and beautiful. I have been following his work since then, and I find myself watching other couple's videos and being moved to tears, so I could only imagine how much I would love ours. My husband and I just saw our wedding video today, and we are absolutely thrilled with it! Shawn pays such close attention to detail and has such a kind and calming presence about him while he is filming. Most of the time we hardly even noticed he was there, yet he doesn't miss anything. I hope we can work on another wedding together in the future and I will continue to refer Shawn to everyone. We can't thank him enough!

Jessica · Married on 09/24/2016

Shawn is beyond amazing at what he does. Our video was amazing, I can't stop watching it. He is not only talented but so friendly, professional, and timely on the busiest day of your life! I highly recommend oxford media films, book with Shawn--you will not be disappointed!

Sarah · Married on 09/10/2016

Where do I begin!! Shawn and Oxford Media Films are absolutely amazing!! My husband and I are sooo in love with our wedding video! Shawn was so awesome from the beginning and was super responsive with any questions I had throughout the planning process. He was also super flexible when we decided to do a first look and added on to our video time. When the day finally came, Shawn helped make it flow so nicely and worked so well with our photographer. He was such a huge part of our day and really made it special for us. We just got our video and I can't stop watching it! I can't believe we have such a beautiful video to relive our special day! If you are getting married and are looking to have a videographer (and you definitely should!) Look no further!! Shawn and Oxford Media films are affordable, experienced, talented, and AWESOME to work with. Thank you Shawn and Oxford Media Films for being such a big part of our wedding day and for creating the most beautiful video for us to remember it by.

Kristen · Married on 09/09/2016

WOW!!!!! Our wedding video came out even better than I could have ever hoped for or imagined!!!!! Shawn's editing and attention to detail blew me away!!! As a sound/video person myself, it is very obvious how much time, patience, and hard work went into making out wedding video flow perfectly. Even the timing and sound was coordinated to look like the people at our wedding were dancing to the beat of the video song!!!! I also can not say enough great things about working with Shawn and his assistant, Mike, on our wedding day. He worked incredibly well with our amazing photographer and they were able to maneuver around each other and flow well together so it was not distracting and everyone could get the shots they needed. (Hilary Colleen Photography- they had a packaged deal together and they were an AWESOME team!) On our wedding day Shawn and Mike were so professional and understanding of how nervous I was and were just so fantastic at making everyone feel comfortable while getting the best shots- even our families commented on how nice they were! I am totally blown away by how amazing our wedding video came out, from beautiful footage to flawless editing, it was even better then I had dreamed it would be. I would hire them a million times over again!!!! I am so happy I will have this beautiful way to remember our wedding day forever.

sydney · Married on 08/21/2016

Our photographer recommended Shawn @ OMF for our destination wedding in Bretton Woods NH. We didn't meet Shawn in advance but luckily we did not even need to. He was so professional and easy to work with that we felt like we already knew him at our wedding. Most importantly, his work came out AWESOME and he got our wedding videos back to us before we even asked him. As event planners by trade we were really impressed with Shawn and would highly recommend him! Thanks Shawn!