Billodeau Video Productions Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

• Rose
    Rebecca R. Married on 08/15/2021

I can’t stop watching our video! 🤩

We booked Mike & Kelsey after losing our previous videographer when our wedding was postponed last year. We definitely lucked out on having them as our new videographers!! Both were very responsive leading up to the wedding day. I mainly interacted with Mike and can honestly say he truly made filming our wedding video fun and personable. We wanted a fun vibe and he totally delivered! He was also super nice and helpful beyond his video duties. I forgot to give the photographer my wedding jewelry and he ran it down to them. He came up with such fun and impromptu shots. We absolutely LOVE our wedding video teaser, which was delivered so quickly after the wedding! Don’t hesitate to book them! Their visual storytelling is amazing!
  • Meaghan
    Meaghan Married on 11/30/2019

Amazing team!

I came across this husband/wife duo after seeing their video from a friends wedding. They were absolutely amazing to work with! They made everything so personalized and our interactions were seamless. They answered every question I had timely and explained every detail that I was worried about. Felt like having another set of friends help us through our wedding day. I posted the highlight reel to my Facebook page and we got sooooooo many compliments it was insane! It came out so incredible and I'm so thankful that I'll have that for the rest of our lives! They are true pros and I would recommend them to anyone and everyone!
    John Married on 08/10/2019

The best in the business and even better people!

Oh boy… where to start with these two incredible human beings. Mike and Kelsey were AMAZING and so fun to work with! We had initially decided not to use videographers, but after some more thought and hearing from friends how nice it was to be able to relive their wedding through a video, we reached out to Billodeau Video Productions and it was one of the best decisions we’ve ever made. Being on camera isn’t always the most comfortable thing, but Mike and Kelsey made us feel relaxed and at ease from the get go. We had wanted for the video to be natural and spontaneous, capturing the big moments and subtle details of the day without making it a big production. Well, Mike and Kelsey blended in seamless and captured all of the beautiful moments from getting ready, to the first look, to the ceremony and the dance floor, and without the video as evidence you never would have noticed them there! We are so grateful for the wonderful interactions, conversations, and laughter that they captured and, even though it’s now been a couple of months, we haven’t been able to stop watching the 5 minutes “teaser” video they produced for us just a week or so after the wedding. It is truly, truly beautiful and captured the emotion and joy of the day perfectly. Their INCREDIBLE work aside, Mike and Kelsey are two of the best people on the planet. They are personable, incredibly laid back and kind and so easy to work with. We cannot thank them enough for giving us the gift of being able to relive the best day of our lives whenever we wish. You guys are the best!
    Jennifer B. Married on 06/14/2019

Relive The Excitement, Magic, and Love

They say a wedding day is something that only happens once, and you cannot relive again. However, I disagree. Kelsey and Mike so beautifully captured all of the details, magic and love from our special day that I feel as if I am reliving it over and over, each time I watch our wedding video. They are amazingly sweet and talented, working together to film every moment of the day. Mike and Kelsey also worked flawlessly with our photographer, and their styles helped to ease the stress that can come along with such a special event. The one vender I knew I would not do without was a videographer. After I watched a few examples of different works online, I was determined to have Billodeau Video Productions. They say your wedding is something that only happens once, so I highly recommend putting your trust in Kelsey and Mike- they will ensure you can relive that special day over and over again, capturing all of the excitement and love that is at the start of a strong and happy marriage.
  • Tiana
    Tiana B. Married on 05/11/2019

AMAZING!!! Must hire!!

Mike and Kelsey work as an amazing team together! They captured our Wedding day so perfectly!! I have been following them for quite some time now and the minute we got engaged, I knew we had to hire them. They provided us with an AMAZING video teaser just days following the wedding. We had a very small wedding with only family surrounding us, so it was very important that the video captured everything from our wedding day to share with friends and family that were not there on that special day. Billodeau Video Productions exceeded any of our expectations and we cannot wait to share the video with everyone!! Thank you again so much!
    Ashlynn Married on 02/23/2019

Look no further...best videographers around!!

There aren’t enough stars on here for Mike and Kelsey. They came recommended to me by our Photographer (Racine Photography) and by the end of our wedding we felt like we had known them a lifetime. They were so professional and insightful that it made our entire process so easy on us. They are friendly and absolutely amazing to work with. The video they captured was stunning and solidified that hiring a videographer was the best decision we made out of the entire wedding planning process. 100 stars ⭐️!!
    Chantel Married on 01/19/2019

Amazing people & talent!

We hired Billodeau Video Productions for our wedding and will forever be grateful! Mike & Kelsey have such amazing talent and was so easy to work with. They were very responsive with questions and organized. My husband was in tears at the wedding when Mike showed him a quick glimpse of what he just captured. Mike & Kelsey have such a creative talent, they even brought us downtown to film (3 minute drive). Those shots are my favorite from the whole wedding, I would’ve never thought of leaving the venue. We recommend using Mike and Kelsey, you will not be disappointed & you’ll have amazing memories that were captured on your most special day!
    Amanda Married on 01/05/2019

Beyond dreams

Mike and Kelsey were amazing to work with! Open communication from the start and they DELIVERED! During my wedding they managed to be everywhere at the time time never seen. They guided us and captured everything from shoes to I do’s! You can tell how passionate they are by their work. I am able to relive my wedding day because of them. Forever grateful!
    Amie L. Married on 12/15/2018

Absolutely amazing!

When planning my wedding over 2 years ago, one piece of advice that now seems like the most important was “get a videographer. Your night will go by so fast and you’ll wish you had a video to get all those things you missed”. My husband and I chose Billodeau video productions as a referral from our photographer and they most certainly did not disappoint. Right from the beginning Mike and Kelsey were extremely professional but still made it feel like we had known them for years. They helped us secure all the little details and any last minute questions I had Kelsey got back to me almost immediately. They teamed up with my photographer to make all shots possible and not delay us from getting back to our guests. I would recommend Billodeau video productions over and over again. Thank you Mike and Kelsey for helping us capture the best day of our lives!
    Abbey Married on 11/11/2018

Best decision ever

Hiring Mike & Kelsey as our videographers for our special day was the BEST decision my husband and I could have ever made (besides for getting married, of course!) They are truly the dream team - Mike and Kelsey are clearly passionate about their couples which translates beautifully to their work. They are beyond talented, beyond responsive to requests, and really overall fun and kind people to work with. It might seem intimidating to have people record you all day, but they really make you feel comfortable and hype you up! We couldn't be more happy of our finished product and we can't wait to show our children one day! Seriously the best investment someone could ever make. Thank you, Kelsey & Mike!!!!

Billodeau Video Productions's reply:

Thank you so much Abbey! We absolutely loved being able to tell your story. You and Adam have such beautiful chemistry and it is so clear that you two are perfect for each other! We wish you a lifetime of happiness and congratulate you on becoming Mr. and Mrs. Fay! Cheers!
  • Jacqueline
    Jacqueline Married on 08/18/2018

Mike and Kelsey are the dream team.

I don't even know where to begin. Mike and Kelsey were incredible to work with and captured our day seamlessly. I could watch our video over and over a million times and never be bored. It puts me right back in that dress, on that day, surrounded by everyone we love. I can feel the emotions that I had that day when watching the video, absolutely amazing. To me, it was an investment in memories that we will be able to forever show our children, grandchildren, etc. To have two people that are so truly passionate about their job makes the entire process flawless and stress free. I will recommend Billodeau Video Productions to everyone I know!
  • Lauren
    Lauren Married on 07/14/2018

Transparent and Detailed Oriented Pros

Very professional and easy to work with. They captured every moment and were very transparent to the point that we kept forgetting they were there taping us. They worked excellently with our photographer, disputes never meeting before hand. We were very pleased with the outcome of the video as it was a taste of our special day.
    Amanda Married on 06/30/2018
    Mike & Kelsey were great to work with. Planning a wedding can obviously be stressful and it was great to just trust them to do what they are great at! They even picked all the background songs to our videos (I was to fried) and they absolutely nailed it! Our wedding day went by so fast having our teaser within a day was SO exciting. There work is outstanding and I could not imagine not having this footage for the rest of my life. Don't think twice, hire them :)
    Kara Married on 06/16/2018
    Choosing to go with Billodeau Video Productions was one of the best decisions we made throughout the planning process. They were AMAZING to work with. They were courteous, professional and fun every step of the way. When we watched our wedding videos (in between crying) we couldn't believe how much they had captured without really making us aware of them at all! Throughout the day, they blended in and those who did speak to them were telling me how awesome they both were. The videos were stunning and made us both feel like movie stars. I'm picky when it comes to all things and I'm telling ya, you can't find better videographers for the price (and maybe just in general). Hire them. You will not regret it.
    Sara Married on 05/19/2018
    My husband and I would definitely recommend Billodeau Video Productions! Mike and Kelsey were amazing to work with. They're so talented and their passion and energy they put into their work is infectious. We received our highlight video quickly after our wedding, and the moments they were able to capture and edit together quickly exceeded our expectations and we watched it at least a dozen times while we were on our honeymoon.
    Tim Married on 04/28/2018
    Matt and I made the very last minute decision to hire Billodeau Video for our wedding this spring and honestly it was the best decision we made. From the moment they stepped into our hotel rooms they had a relaxing confidence and led us to take some really great shots. People told us that we wouldn’t want a videographer at our wedding because they would be just one more vendor in our way grabbing our attention. Those people couldn’t have been more wrong! At the ceremony they captured the best moment of our lives and I didn’t even notice them. At the reception they focused on all the details that as a groom you don’t see in the moment. They caught the tears of joy and the epic dance moves as the night progressed, all so seemlessly. We highly recommended Billodeau Video to everyone. From start to finish they were phenomenal to work with. We have watched our highlight video hundreds of times and it’s the perfect thing to show off your big day. We want to say thank you for being such a special part of our day!
    Sarah Married on 04/21/2018
    I cannot say enough good things about Billodeau Video. Mike and Kelsey were so flexible, professional, and fun to work with from the very beginning. My husband and I have loved reliving our wedding day over and over through their amazing work. I can’t recommend them enough.
    Katrina Married on 10/21/2017
    My husband and I highly recommend Billodeau Video Productions! We just received our video in the mail today and it came out just absolutely beautiful!! It had us both in tears! Thank you Kelsey and Mike for doing such an amazing job. We are truly blessed and grateful that we chose you both to capture our special day. The video was so clear! We loved the slow motion clips, highlight video, and all the best moments you both captured of our whole day. We just cannot thank you enough! ❤️
    Jackie Married on 10/07/2017
    My husband and I cannot say enough about Mike and Kelsey. They were wonderful to work with, very professional and creative. We received our highlight video as well as our full length video and couldn't be happier. You can tell that they both are very passionate about their work. I will continue to recommend Billodeau Video Productions to all future couples!
    Mike Married on 09/08/2017
    Loved working with Mike and Kelsey. They made the process incredibly easy for us and were very quick to respond to any questions we had. The final video we got of our ceremony was exactly what were were looking for and are so happy we decided to capture it with them.
    Lindsay Married on 09/02/2017
    Mike and Kelsey were amazing to work with! They are both so talented and you can tell they love what they do. They got our highlight video to us in just three days! It was the most amazing surprise to be able to watch that while on our honeymoon, it brought us to tears. I’ve watched the highlights so many times and I honestly love it more each time. We haven’t received the full length video yet (we just got married on 9/2) but I know it’s going to be amazing and I cannot wait to see it and be able to relive our special day. We were originally on the fence about having a videographer but now I cannot imagine not having one! My husband and I highly recommend Billodeau Video Productions and we cannot thank you both enough for all you did for us!
    Rachel Married on 08/26/2017
    Mike and Kelsey are absolutely incredible. My husband and I feel like this was the best spent money. We LOVED working with them. They are so lovely, talented, and accommodating. We certainly felt like it would somehow be awkward knowing we were being filmed, but at no point in time did it ever feel that way. They totally blended in with everything that was going on around them. They are so quick to respond and address any concerns you may have. They value your vision and have amazing suggestions. They provided such a high quality forever keepsake. Not to mention it was such a joy to have them at our wedding. Our wedding video brings such life to our special day. We highly recommend them. They are the best!
    Cassandra Married on 08/06/2017
    Mike and Kelsey were absolutely amazing at our weddin! My mom hired them as a surprise for us and we are so glad she did. The highlight video was ready for us shortly after the wedding, and it was absolutely perfect! We also got the full length video which came out amazing! We weren’t sure what songs to pick for the videos, but Mike provided several great suggestions. We are so happy that we have these videos of our wedding. I highly recommend Mike and Kelsey for your videographer!
    Lauren Married on 06/10/2017
    I talked to multiple people throughout the wedding process that said they budgeted for the videographer last, if I have one recommendation do it first and hire Mike and Kelsey!!! They are truly amazing! I have so many wonderful things to say I can't list them all, they are kind, dedicated, and passionate! I have already watched the clip they sent us at least 20 times and I am in awe each and every time! They capture every single special moment that you may miss or want to see again. I could go on and on, but all you have to do is talk to them once and you will know exactly why we loved them so much!
    Amanda Married on 05/28/2017
    Mike and Kelsey are an amazing team with such a talented eye and passion for what they do! They captured our day so perfectly with moments I would have never seen without our video. They captured every moment while making it seem as though they weren't even there. They gave great suggestions to our photographer to get some really pretty water reflection photos and were great about communicating with the other key people organizing our wedding. The DVD's we received were in cases with pictures of our day on it and captioned like a real movie. I am so impressed with how our movie came out. It went way beyond my expectations! Videography on your big day is a must! Everything seems like a blur after all is said and done and this will allow you to relive it like it was yesterday!