201 Deer Ridge Dr, Barrington, NH 03825 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 9

About Hindsight Wedding Films

Hindsight Wedding Films is a wedding videography company based in Barrington, New Hampshire. They are a husband-and-wife team who create memories by capturing them on video to last forever. They specialize in cinematic storytelling and produce films that highlight the story of your love. Hindsight Wedding Films is thrilled to capture your wedding in New Hampshire, Vermont, Maine, and Massachusetts from Boston to Cape Cod.

Every wedding is a different adventure, and Hindsight Wedding Films represents that in their high-definition footage. To find the perfect fit for every couples’ needs, they offer a variety of video options from longer, 15-minute pieces down to 3-minute highlight reels. Hindsight Wedding Films utilizes multiple cameras and drones so they are sure to capture every moment, whether that’s the big ones or the in-between. They will cover every part of your wedding from the rehearsal dinner through the reception and are happy to travel to multiple locations to accommodate your desires. When the film is ready, you can obtain it via digital download or USB flash drive.

Follow Hindsight Wedding Films on
a4f894f2add33d07 1536330994 340c526b49647666 1536330986028 1 ericVictoria

• Videos 2

18 Reviews for Hindsight Wedding Films

Melissa · Married on 03/31/2018

Bryan and Nikki are absolutely wonderful! They were so patient while I figured out if I could even hire them and were so kind in every interaction. The wedding day came and they were flexible with the itinerary and followed our every step, capturing the sweetest moments. Even though we barely knew they were there it was evident in the end product that they were. When I saw the film for the first time I couldn't control my tears and I didn't cry the entire wedding. It was so emotional to look back and see the smiles on everyone's faces, the bursts of laughter, and the subtle wipe of a tear. It was everything I could have asked for and so reasonably priced. The perfect song was chosen, and the perfect clips of vows/speeches were picked. Thank you Hindsight Wedding Films for not only your professionalism and your extremely quick turn around but also for being such a positive part of our day. We will be forever grateful.

Sent on 05/09/2018

Allison · Married on 08/19/2017

Bryan and Nikki from Hindsight Wedding Films beyond exceeded our expectations! My husband and I were so impressed by both Nikki and Bryan's professionalism, enthusiasm and genuine pride in what they do! They both made us feel so comfortable on our big day and we had absolute confidence that they would be able to capture every detail and emotion as the day transpired- and boy, were we right! When the final product was revealed, we were beyond blown away! I even asked Bryan if it was normal to cry just as much during the video reveal as we did on our wedding day :) Hiring Nikki and Bryan was one of the best decisions we made and thank to them, we will be able to relive the best day of our lives for the rest of our lives! Thank you, thank you, thank you, from the bottom of our hearts!

Sent on 03/21/2018

Award

Hindsight Wedding Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Raw Footage
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video
  • What videography services do you offer? Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage

• World Record DJs
    World Record DJs Wedding DJs

Without hesitation the BEST at what they do. The most important thing a videographer can do at a wedding in my opinion is not be noticeable or "in the way". Bryan & Nikki are virtual ghosts so as not to distract the attention from the lovely couple and their finished product is breathtaking. The investment in Hindsight is totally worth it which is why I booked them when I got married.

• Your Party DJ's
    Your Party DJ's Wedding DJs

Bryan at Hindsight video is an absolute genious when it comes to videography. He produced our DJ services commercial video displayed on our homepage www.yourpartydjs.com and won the Gold award from the New England Videographers Association. It has been the key to our successful leads and bookings for the past year as it expertly highlights the type of services we offer without being the typical annoying DJ video. I give Bryan 5 Stars for his professionalism, personality and quality of work. I recommend Hindsight to every bride and groom I work with and am happy to say we will be working weddings together in the near future. Stephen Viel Your Party DJ's @ Silver Sounds Entertainment

• Cunningham Photography
    Cunningham Photography Wedding Photographers

Hindsight video is hands-down one of the most professional videographers with whom we've had the pleasure to work! They are incredibly talented artists and their work is nothing short of stunning!

• 201 Deer Ridge Dr Barrington, NH, 03825 See on map