The Production House

Most Popular Price $2,300
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 25

About The Production House

The Production House is a wedding film provider in Keene, New Hampshire. They’re most excited about using film to tell the stories that exist; their style could be classified as cinematic documentary. The Production House listens to what clients share about their wants and needs, as their goal is to have a final product that is unique, much like the couple and their love story. They’re creatives who strive to be reliable and friendly when working with clients.

The Production House will be there for your ceremony, pre-ceremony, reception, and rehearsal dinner. You can expect to get your final footage in one of the following formats, based on what you order: DVD, digital download, SD card, USB hard drive, and USB flash drive. Some of their services include:

• High-definition video

Bride and bridesmaids

• Videos 6

5 Reviews for The Production House

Tracy · Married on 12/13/2017

Jennifer at the Production House was amazing. My husband and I were married 9 years ago and on every anniversary we watch our wedding highlights video with our kids. What a wonderful way to celebrate and remember!!!! I highly recommend the Production House!!!!!

Sent on 12/20/2017

The Production House's reply:

Tracy, we're so happy that your wedding video continues to bring you joy year after year. It was an honor to be a part of your special day, and an experience we will always cherish!

Tammy · Married on 07/22/2017

The video was amazing and exceeded our expectations!

Sent on 02/09/2018

The Production House's reply:

Tammy- we are SO thrilled to hear that! Being part of your day and having the opportunity to create such a meaningful and unique film for you and Chris was an absolute honor!!

I have not received our wedding video yet, so my review is on the service we received. I went back and forth on whether or not to have a videographer and I'm so glad we decided to have one and we hired Jennifer Paone, owner of the Production House, who was so great to work with! She was so professional and we met with other videographers and Jenn made us feel so comfortable and completely understood what we were looking for and the video's we saw that she's done are amazing! She met with us to go over final details and also has you fill out a brief survey so she can make sure she understands the small details. She also goes to the rehearsal, which I thought was really cool, as she really seemed to want to know us as a wedding party and know how things were going to flow so she could ensure that we got the coverage that was the most important to us. I cannot wait to see our video! I know we're going to love it and I highly recommend The Production House!

Sent on 07/05/2013

The Production House's reply:

We are equally glad to have the opportunity to work with you! It was a lovely wedding and you are such an amazing couple. We are truly enjoying creating your wedding video and can't wait for you to see it too! Many thanks for the positive review, client satisfaction is our utmost priority.

The Production House FAQ

• What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,300.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Documentary, Storytelling
  • What videography services do you offer? Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Digital Download, DVD, SD Card, USB Flash Drive, USB Hard Drive

• 100 Emerald St Suite E, Suite E Keene, New Hampshire, 03431 See on map