Main Event Entertainment LLC

1A Commons Drive Unit 1, Londonderry, NH 03053 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 28
  • Events 3

About Main Event Entertainment LLC

Main Event Entertainment LLC is an experienced wedding DJ and entertainment company based out of Londonderry, New Hampshire. With a unique style, personality and talent for entertainment, this company will work directly with you during the planning process to ensure that your event is exactly what you've dreamed it would be. Your event playlist will be customized to your exact tastes and personal music preferences; their DJs have extensive music libraries filled with many genres of music. Props and costumes are also available for those couples who enjoy fun photo booth pictures.

Main Event Entertainment LLC offers a photo booth, uplighting, monogram projection, dancing on a cloud and other fun extras. Other event services include:

• Consultation
Steve
ken20091
Bridal portrait
Bridal portrait
We offer a wide variety of fun, high quality props!
We offer a wide variety of fun, high quality props!
Our custom scrapbook
Our custom scrapbook
pb apm krystinaryan andovercc 9217
group 2017 2
group 2017 4

• Videos 1

188 Reviews for Main Event Entertainment LLC

Molly · Getting married on 10/27/2018

Jason Cumming was our DJ this past weekend 9/29/18 and he did a fantastic job!! From the first meetings until the end of the wedding night he was professional, fun, helpful and creative! We have had many guests ask for his contact information for future events! Jason went above in beyond creating a mashup out of songs we picked for our first dance, he brought glowsticks and sunglasses to the reception, a football for the garter toss, it was just so much fun and the dance floor was packed all night. He kept me calm, cool and collective throughout the night and I would give him the highest recommendation!

Sent on 10/02/2018

Main Event Entertainment LLC's reply:

Molly and John....thank you for choosing me and Main Event to be a part of your special day. You two were amazing I LOVED your first dance/mashup. It went off so well! I can't wait to see you at future events. Congratulations on your amazing marriage and I wish you many blessings on your new and everlasting journey as husband and wife! - DJ Jason

Rachel · Married on 10/06/2018

We hired DJ Jay Malette for our August wedding and he was incredible! He was professional, energetic, fun, upbeat, and very knowledgeable when it comes to music. He kept everyone on the dance floor the entire night and made the reception a complete hit. We did song requests as part of our RSVPs and Jay made sure to include every song into the day, and knew how to incorporate popular songs with the requests to keep everyone dancing. He knew the timeline of the night and did very well with transitions and being mindful of who we wanted in the room at that time. I highly recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ.

Sent on 09/07/2018

Main Event Entertainment LLC's reply:

Hi Rachel, thank you so much for the review! Your wedding was extremely fun for me as well since we got to incorporate a lot of music you usually don't hear at weddings, which I think is what made it that much better for everyone. I even got to learn some new music as well while learning about your tastes! I will be talking about your wedding for years to come as a perfect example for other couples with "non-traditional" music preferences. Thank you again for putting your trust in me to DJ your wedding. Cheers to you and Damon!! -DJ Jay

Main Event Entertainment LLC FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 450.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 450.00
  • What services do you offer? Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day

3 Events

• Oct Wed

Castleton Bridal Show!

Oct 17, 2018 06:00 PM - 09:00 PM
      Castleton Banquet Facility - 58 Enterprise Dr, Windham, Concord

Wedding Fashions and Trends! Food, Fun, Door Prizes! One lucky Bride to be will win $500 CASH Samples and Demonstrations

• Nov Sun

Nashua Radisson Bridal Show

Nov 25, 2018 06:00 PM - 09:00 PM
      Radisson Hotel & Suites Nashua N.H. - 11 Tara Blvd, Nashua, Concord

Wedding Fashions and Trends Food, Fun, Door Prizes! One Lucky Engaged person will win $500 CASH Samples and Demonstrations

• Nov Sun

Nashua Radisson Bridal Show

Nov 25, 2018 06:00 PM - 09:00 PM
      Radisson Hotel & Suites Nashua N.H. - 11 Tara Blvd, Nashua, Concord

• Manchester Downtown Hotel
    Manchester Downtown Hotel Hotel Weddings

I've been working with Main Event Entertainment for years. I could not recommend them more than I do. All the DJ's are so well trained and professional. They command the functions they are working and keep everything moving along smoothly all night. Have I mentioned how fun they all are? I personally used Joey Dion for my daughter's Sweet Sixteen recently. What I enjoyed most, was he spoke directly with her to plan the evening. It made her feel very special (and like an adult) for this fun night. Joey did an AMAZING job keeping the party fun! All the kids had a great time all evening long. We also used the photobooth for the party! If you are questioning if it is worth it- do it! Everyone has so much fun with the photobooths! They are a great addition to any event. At the birthday party- it was a hit!

• Vacationisms Worldwide Travel
    Vacationisms Worldwide Travel Travel Agents

Joey Dion and his team are fantastic – We hired Joey for our own wedding and consistently refer him to our friends, family and clients.

• Portrait Arts Photography
    Portrait Arts Photography Wedding Photographers

All DJs are awesome!! Professional people with the best equipment and will provide what you are looking for. Joey only hires the best!

• 1A Commons Drive Unit 1 Londonderry, NH 03053 See on map
    844-311-3029 (Phone number)
    Monday-Thursday 9am-5pm Friday-9am-2pm Saturday by Appointment Only Sunday CLOSED