Main Event Entertainment LLC Reviews

Main Event Entertainment LLC 7
  • Karen

Karen Porter · Getting married on 03/04/2021

Hire Matt Perez!

Matt was AMAZING! We are so happy we hired him. We spent no more than 20 minutes with him prior to the wedding (no more was necessary) and he knocked it out of the park. He kept the guests moving, played a great variety of music and was super accommodating of all of our requests. We highly recommend Matt!

Sent on 05/08/2019
  • Timothy

Timothy · Getting married on 04/23/2020

Fun and Easy

We met with DJ Mike at the Main Event office. He went over all of the options they offer and even suggested some fun games that we look forward to playing at our reception. He is very agreeable and happy to work with our smaller guest size and request for a more low key type of environment. We look forward to working with him and can't wait for the wedding,

Sent on 05/16/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 08/03/2019

So much fun!!!

We had DJ Mike for our wedding on 8/3/19 and everyone loved him!! He did a game to give out centerpieces and it got everyone involved and we were all laughing and smiling the whole time! I had people telling me the next day how much they loved our DJ! Absolutely recommend!!!

Sent on 08/05/2019

Ashley and Matt,
    Your wedding was a great time and I am so happy to hear that you and all of your guests had a fantastic time! Your Beauty and the Beast First dance was one of the greatest First Dances I have ever seen! Congrats on your marriage and I wish you both the best in the future! - DJ Mike

Niloufar · Married on 08/03/2019

Highly recommended

We worked with DJ Jen Cruz and JP Sherry Farrell.

DJ Jen was ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! She really exceeded any expectations I had! I was kind of a difficult bride to work with because I had so many out of the box requests. She did a phenomenal job. We had a list of Persian and English songs and she was able to play all of the songs we requested. She took the time to meet with us twice before the wedding to go over everything. She kept the guests moving all night with her energy and fun and entertaining games and activities. She also checked with us through the night to see if we needed anything and kept updating us on what was next. We got so many compliments. I recommend her to anyone who wants to have an extraordinary and super fun wedding.

5 days before the wedding, our officiant informed us that he couldn’t attend the wedding due to an emergency. I was very stressed out but luckily, we found JP Sherry Farrell through Main Event Entertainment. She was extremely nice and supportive through the process. She called me in person to make sure everything was okay and asked me if I needed anything. She sent us the beautiful ceremony outline that she put together for us ahead of time, so we were prepared. My husband and I were so emotional during the ceremony; she helped us calm down and enjoy every moment of our ceremony. Words can truly not express our gratitude for her making our day so special.

Sent on 08/06/2019
  • Alison

Alison Faulhaber · Married on 08/03/2019

Professional and fun!

Jay Malette was fantastic! Professional, funny, easy-going but detailed orientated and had a great sense of flow regarding the pace of music for different aspects of the wedding. It was a pleasure to have Jay DJ our wedding and I would recommend Main Event Entertainment for any special events!

Sent on 08/13/2019

Stephanie Graham · Married on 07/20/2019

Dj mike benoit

We had DJ mike Benoit for our July 20th wedding, he was absolutely amazing! After meeting him our first time I knew he was going to be great! He was fun,outgoing, kind and had super efficiency. Everything was exactly what we had hoped for, we had a last minute issue and mike handled it all for us and made it stress free. I would absolutely reccomend him and his company to anyone looking for a great dj! We could not be happier with our choice. The price was very reasonable, and he made our special day even more special! Thank you!

Sent on 07/23/2019

Main Event Entertainment LLC's reply:

Thanks Stephanie and Joe, your wedding was a great time and I’m glad to hear you and all of your guests had a great time! Thank you for the review and please don’t hesitate to reach out if you are ever looking for a DJ again! - DJ Mike
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 07/20/2019

Best DJ for a Wedding!

We had Kibar as our DJ for our recent wedding and had the best night ever! I am so glad we chose him to be our DJ. From the moment he started playing music until the end of the night the dance floor was packed! He was both entertaining and funny. We got many compliments on how great of a DJ he was and by the end of the night even had people asking me for his information for there upcoming wedding! From the beginning of wedding planning until the end Kibar was very professional, organized and responsive. He answered any questions we had immediately and was very accommodating to what we were looking for on our wedding day. Main Events as a whole is an amazing company who definitely knows what they are doing! We absolutely recommend Main Events and Kibar!

Sent on 08/06/2019
  • Kate

Kate · Married on 07/19/2019

DJ Mike, so easy to work with!

We chose to work with Mike Benoit after meeting him at a bridal show. He was so professional, thoughtful and easy to work with. We did almost everything via email, and when we meter was able to give us great suggestions to help us pick music. Mike was able to help us out by quickly transitioning to parent dances when one of our parents suddenly needed to leave due to illness. I would recommend him without reservation!

Sent on 07/25/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 07/13/2019

Joey Dion is Amazing

Worked with Joey Dion and he was amazing. He made it personal and rehearsed to make sure he got name pronunciation correct. So easy to work with and enjoyable.

Sent on 08/02/2019

Main Event Entertainment LLC's reply:

Nicole & Jacob, such a great night, I especially loved the Portuguese songs your guests had me play! Bum Bum Grenada! ~ Joey

Jessica · Married on 06/15/2019

Awesome DJ

We had Tom Darling as our DJ and he was awesome! Super nice and always seemed to know what song to play. His plethora of music genres kept the night going to the very end (literally.. our venue basically had to kick us out we wouldn't stop dancing when our time was up).

Sent on 06/29/2019

Main Event Entertainment LLC's reply:

Jessi and Kevin were an absolute pleasure to work with! It was clear from the start that they wanted everyone dancing and having a good time, so I made sure of that! These two were super easy-going, and the crowd they brought couldn’t have been better! I had the freedom to mix around different genres and the song requests made were all perfect for the occasion. Like they said, the party didn’t stop and when the night came to a close, nobody wanted to leave! Time flies when we’re all having fun— I wish we could do it all over again! - DJ Tom

Jacqueline Rees · Married on 06/10/2019

Joey was fantastic!

Joey played the perfect music for the guests at my wedding, which was difficult because of the different age ranges and types of music people like. However, Joey nailed it perfectly!. Phillip and I couldn't be happier - the day ended way too soon and we could have danced for hours. Joey got everyone involved in the celebration and up on the floor dancing. THANK YOU JOEY FOR A WONDERFUL DAY!

Sent on 06/20/2019

Main Event Entertainment LLC's reply:

Jackie, thanks for the kind words, It was my pleasure entertaining your guests at Searles Castle, best wishes to you and Phillip! ~ Joey
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 06/09/2019

Kibar was awesome!

We had Kibar as our wedding DJ and he was great! Having a good DJ was really important to us, and we are SO happy we went with Kibar.

He was super easy to communicate with leading up to the wedding. If you’re looking for a fun DJ that will make sure everything runs smooth during the wedding, Kibar is the best!

Sent on 06/21/2019

Main Event Entertainment LLC's reply:

Thanks so much for the kind words! I had a blast at your wedding and you guys were a dream to work with. Congratulations again! - DJ Kibar
  • Jillian

Jillian · Married on 06/01/2019

Incredible

My husband and I could not be more happy that we were matched with Tom Darling for our wedding. From the moment we met Tom prior to the wedding we knew he was going to be an incredible dj.

He was easy to talk to, had multiple options for songs to play for different events throughout the night and went out of his way to make sure the songs we wanted played he was able to find.

Our guest raved about the music throughout the wedding night and commented on the amazing energy Tom brought.

In addition, we were lucky to have Justin Mellan who assisted Tom. He was equally as energetic!

Both Tom and Justin made a point to check in with us throughout the night, kept the guest on the dance floor (no joke, our dance floor was never bare), and overall made the night one we’ll never forget!

Sent on 06/11/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 05/12/2019

One step ahead

This company always was able to ve one step a head of my needs !!

Sent on 03/06/2019
  • Carmen

Carmen · Married on 05/05/2019

Absolutely loved working with them..

We had DJ Jen at our wedding this past May 5th and she was amazing!! I totally recommend her. We also had Jacqui Dion officiate and she definitely likes to get all details and makes the ceremony exactly what you ask for. Thank you so much for making our day so special!

Sent on 05/19/2019

Nikki · Married on 05/04/2019

Thank you!

Meghan was our DJ. She is so friendly, fun and helped make things significantly less stressful! She was very accommodating and helped give music suggestions. I couldn't recommend a better DJ. Thanks Meghan!

Sent on 05/09/2019
  • alicia

alicia · Married on 05/04/2019

Adam was great!

We had so much fun at our wedding with Ada as our DJ. He found the prefect blend of music to get our guests dancing and having a great time. He was able to assist us with day of logistics such as walking us through our cake cutting and and when to do table visits. He was very organized, professional, and accommodating!

Sent on 05/15/2019

Ashley · Married on 02/02/2019

Ashley Bragdon

We had Matt Perez and our dance floor was packed all night! He knows his crowd and is super personable and fun! His prewedding prep was on point and he made sure we knew he was always available.

Sent on 02/11/2019

Kelly Gagnon · Married on 12/16/2018

Request DJ Jen!!!

DJ Jen was perfect! We couldn't have been happier with her! She kept everyone on the floor, lead a few dances to keep people entertained, and really took the time to get to know us and understand what we liked. She was very professional, funny, and energetic. She was comfortable enough and read the crowd well enough to tease the Groom a bit, which was hilarious! ( Me being the bride of course I approved!) I absolutely loved her and her choice of songs. All of my guests could not stop raving about her and made sure she knew how well liked she was.

Sent on 12/17/2018

Main Event Entertainment LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for this awesome review. Thank you for letting me be a part of your wedding day. Your friends and family were an absolute blast. I hope to see you both in the future for another special event. - DJ Jen
  • Jeffrey

Jeffrey · Married on 12/07/2018

DJ Matt Perez - The Best!

Matt Perez is a great DJ! We could not have imagined a better experience than Matt gave us at our wedding a couple weeks ago. Matt's music selection and live-mixing were amazing and perfect for us! Thank you so much for a great night!

Sent on 12/16/2018

Alexandra Blackwell · Married on 11/17/2018

Mike Benoit

Mike Benoit was an amazing DJ, our guests danced all night and we could not have been happier. He did a great job checking in with me throughout the night and kept things running smoothly. Would highly recommend him!

Sent on 12/05/2018

Main Event Entertainment LLC's reply:

Alex, I had a great time at your wedding. You and Jon were such a pleasure to work for. The dance floor was packed the whole night and it really seemed like everyone was having a blast! Thank you for your kind words. - DJ Mike

Tiffany · Married on 11/16/2018

Mike was perfect!!

Mike Benoit was an amazing MC and Dj for our wedding! We got so many compliments from guests about how great he was!

Sent on 11/17/2018

Main Event Entertainment LLC's reply:

Tiffany, I’m glad you and your guests had such a good time! I very much enjoyed DJing for you and Joe. I wish you guys the very best! - DJ Mike
  • Mrin

Mrin · Married on 11/09/2018

DJ Jen is the best!!!

Our wedding was over a month ago and guests still tell us how amazing DJ Jen was! We had a fusion wedding and our families are a blend of the American, Indian and Iranian cultures, and we had 3 tables of Spanish speaking guests. DJ Jen included music from all of our cultures and made sure there was never a lull on the dance floor. Not only did she play great music, but she is so much fun. I loved looking up and seeing her sing and dance along! DJ Jen has a great personality and is a complete professional who took the time to understand our wedding and what we were looking for. We thoroughly enjoyed working with her and highly recommend DJ Jen for all your music and entertainment needs.

Sent on 01/07/2019

Jessica Wattendorf · Married on 11/04/2018

DJ Mike Benoit

Me and my husband got married on november 4th at the granite rose. Mike was our DJ and he was absolutely fantastic. The first time we met him was at the office in londonderry nh, he was so great with me and my husband from the start. As we went over things he had some great suggestions that we used that we are so happy we did!! The day of the wedding was amazing. He was nothing but great, we had a big mix of kids/young/older guest. We danced to a few songs that required assistance as to how too dance to them and he got down on the dance floor and taught everyone how to dance to those songs! It was wonderful. I strongly recommend Mike and main event entertainment! Thank you for making our day so special!!

Sent on 12/12/2018

Jessica and Ryan,

I had a great time at your wedding. There was a lot of energy in the room and I enjoyed turning that into a big dance party. Best of luck and thank you for allowing me to be your DJ!

DJ Mike