Main Event Entertainment LLC Reviews

Main Event Entertainment LLC 4
Main Event Entertainment LLC 5

Kelly Gagnon · Married on 12/16/2018

Request DJ Jen!!!

DJ Jen was perfect! We couldn't have been happier with her! She kept everyone on the floor, lead a few dances to keep people entertained, and really took the time to get to know us and understand what we liked. She was very professional, funny, and energetic. She was comfortable enough and read the crowd well enough to tease the Groom a bit, which was hilarious! ( Me being the bride of course I approved!) I absolutely loved her and her choice of songs. All of my guests could not stop raving about her and made sure she knew how well liked she was.

Sent on 12/18/2018

Main Event Entertainment LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for this awesome review. Thank you for letting me be a part of your wedding day. Your friends and family were an absolute blast. I hope to see you both in the future for another special event. - DJ Jen
  • Jeffrey

Jeffrey · Married on 12/07/2018

DJ Matt Perez - The Best!

Matt Perez is a great DJ! We could not have imagined a better experience than Matt gave us at our wedding a couple weeks ago. Matt's music selection and live-mixing were amazing and perfect for us! Thank you so much for a great night!

Alexandra Blackwell · Married on 11/17/2018

Mike Benoit

Mike Benoit was an amazing DJ, our guests danced all night and we could not have been happier. He did a great job checking in with me throughout the night and kept things running smoothly. Would highly recommend him!

Sent on 12/05/2018

Main Event Entertainment LLC's reply:

Alex, I had a great time at your wedding. You and Jon were such a pleasure to work for. The dance floor was packed the whole night and it really seemed like everyone was having a blast! Thank you for your kind words. - DJ Mike

Tiffany · Married on 11/16/2018

Mike was perfect!!

Mike Benoit was an amazing MC and Dj for our wedding! We got so many compliments from guests about how great he was!

Sent on 11/19/2018

Main Event Entertainment LLC's reply:

Tiffany, I’m glad you and your guests had such a good time! I very much enjoyed DJing for you and Joe. I wish you guys the very best! - DJ Mike
  • Mrin

Mrin · Married on 11/09/2018

DJ Jen is the best!!!

Our wedding was over a month ago and guests still tell us how amazing DJ Jen was! We had a fusion wedding and our families are a blend of the American, Indian and Iranian cultures, and we had 3 tables of Spanish speaking guests. DJ Jen included music from all of our cultures and made sure there was never a lull on the dance floor. Not only did she play great music, but she is so much fun. I loved looking up and seeing her sing and dance along! DJ Jen has a great personality and is a complete professional who took the time to understand our wedding and what we were looking for. We thoroughly enjoyed working with her and highly recommend DJ Jen for all your music and entertainment needs.

Jessica Wattendorf · Married on 11/04/2018

DJ Mike Benoit

Me and my husband got married on november 4th at the granite rose. Mike was our DJ and he was absolutely fantastic. The first time we met him was at the office in londonderry nh, he was so great with me and my husband from the start. As we went over things he had some great suggestions that we used that we are so happy we did!! The day of the wedding was amazing. He was nothing but great, we had a big mix of kids/young/older guest. We danced to a few songs that required assistance as to how too dance to them and he got down on the dance floor and taught everyone how to dance to those songs! It was wonderful. I strongly recommend Mike and main event entertainment! Thank you for making our day so special!!

Sent on 12/12/2018

Jessica and Ryan,

I had a great time at your wedding. There was a lot of energy in the room and I enjoyed turning that into a big dance party. Best of luck and thank you for allowing me to be your DJ!

DJ Mike

Molly · Married on 10/27/2018

Jason Cumming was our DJ this past weekend 9/29/18 and he did a fantastic job!! From the first meetings until the end of the wedding night he was professional, fun, helpful and creative! We have had many guests ask for his contact information for future events! Jason went above in beyond creating a mashup out of songs we picked for our first dance, he brought glowsticks and sunglasses to the reception, a football for the garter toss, it was just so much fun and the dance floor was packed all night. He kept me calm, cool and collective throughout the night and I would give him the highest recommendation!

Sent on 10/02/2018

Main Event Entertainment LLC's reply:

Molly and John....thank you for choosing me and Main Event to be a part of your special day. You two were amazing I LOVED your first dance/mashup. It went off so well! I can't wait to see you at future events. Congratulations on your amazing marriage and I wish you many blessings on your new and everlasting journey as husband and wife! - DJ Jason

Rachel · Married on 10/06/2018

We hired DJ Jay Malette for our August wedding and he was incredible! He was professional, energetic, fun, upbeat, and very knowledgeable when it comes to music. He kept everyone on the dance floor the entire night and made the reception a complete hit. We did song requests as part of our RSVPs and Jay made sure to include every song into the day, and knew how to incorporate popular songs with the requests to keep everyone dancing. He knew the timeline of the night and did very well with transitions and being mindful of who we wanted in the room at that time. I highly recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ.

Sent on 09/07/2018

Main Event Entertainment LLC's reply:

Hi Rachel, thank you so much for the review! Your wedding was extremely fun for me as well since we got to incorporate a lot of music you usually don't hear at weddings, which I think is what made it that much better for everyone. I even got to learn some new music as well while learning about your tastes! I will be talking about your wedding for years to come as a perfect example for other couples with "non-traditional" music preferences. Thank you again for putting your trust in me to DJ your wedding. Cheers to you and Damon!! -DJ Jay

Ashlyn · Married on 09/29/2018

DJ Jon Mermer!

We are so happy that we chose Main Event Entertainment for our wedding ceremony and reception music. The office was fantastic to work with and we always received prompt replies and wonderful customer service.

DJ Jon Mermer was easy to work with from the very beginning of the planning process, even though we had to do a lot of our coordination from out of state. At our details meeting, Jon was very knowledgeable and quickly honed in on our taste in music and the vision we had for our big day. On the day of the wedding, Jon arrived early and we truly didn’t have to worry about anything. He was a fantastic MC and kept the exact energy/vibe we wanted throughout the whole evening. We received countless compliments from our wedding guests on the music selection/our choice of DJ!

Sent on 11/13/2018

Main Event Entertainment LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for us, Ashlyn! We are so thrilled to hear about your experience both with Jon and with the office. Customer service is our top priority, so we love hearing your positive feedback. Wishing you and Ethan nothing both the best!
  • Eli

Eli Smith · Married on 09/22/2018

DJ Kibar!!!

DJ Kibar was absolutely perfect. He was incredible from the first meeting until the last song. He is very organized and professional. He really helped with the day of coordination with all the other vendors. My wife and I had our reservations about wedding DJs, but after working with Kibar, we wouldn't have done it any other way. Kibar knows how to keep a dance floor packed!

Sent on 11/05/2018
    Main Event Entertainment LLC 6
    Main Event Entertainment LLC 7

Main Event Entertainment LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words! Your wedding was like one out of a movie, absolutely beautiful! I was incredibly honored to be a part of it! You guys were a pleasure to work with and I wish you a lifetime of happiness together! Congratulations again! - DJ Kibar

Kristina · Married on 09/21/2018

We used Jason Cumming from Main Event and he was extremely helpful! From helping me pick songs, to showing me some dance moves, changing plans the day of ( I forgot my garter at home and didn't realize it until he told me we are doing the garter next! He improvised and gave me extra time to find something to use instead!) He had everyone dancing and having a great time all night. He captured special moments himself which was really nice. I enjoyed the fact he was interactive with my guests. Hes a great guy, extremely funny, and did a fantastic job! Truly a day I will never forget, I cant thank him enough!

Sent on 09/23/2018
    Main Event Entertainment LLC 8

Main Event Entertainment LLC's reply:

Thank you so much Kristina! Your family, friends, Frank, and You were so much fun that day! There was such great energy and all of our personalities were a perfect match for a great day. CONGRATULATIONS on your beautiful day and thank you for choosing Main Event and me to be a part of it! - DJ Jason

Justene · Married on 09/21/2018

Joey Dion was the best money we spent for our wedding

Main Event is where it’s at!!! My husband and I booked Joey Dion for our wedding this past Sept and we keep saying that he was the best money we spent on our wedding. He was fantastic to work with from start to finish! Our guests were on the dance floor the entire night! They were lining up to get on the floor even during dinner. Every guest said they haven’t danced like that or had that much fun in so long and are still talking about it 2 months later! Dj’s can make or break a wedding, so do yourself a favor and book Joey Dion if you want the party going all night!Thanks Joey and Main Event for everything!

• Melissa

Melissa · Married on 08/25/2018

We hired Matt Perez as our DJ and are so glad we did. My husband and I are not a fan of popular music, after an awesome recommendation from Main event, we decided on Matt! He was responsive and helpful throughout our planning process and met with us in person to go over all my details. We had a specific list of what we wanted played but also wanted our guests to have fun and he was able to play the perfect mix! We loved hearing some of our favorite bands and danced the night away to his selections!

Sent on 09/18/2018
    Main Event Entertainment LLC 9

Main Event Entertainment LLC's reply:

It's not too often I get to play the Misfits at a wedding! Thank you for your trust and the challenge of incorporating some less traditional styles of music into your big day! Congrats Melissa and Marc! Cheers ~ DJ Matt

Lori Duncan · Married on 08/19/2018

Perfect Day

We couldn't have asked for a better day really. The weather was beautiful, the ceremony and the venue. Mike just made everything all the more perfect. Although is the "house" DJ for the venue we chose, he was anything but ordinary. In fact, he was the perfect match for what we both wanted.

Courtney · Married on 08/18/2018

If you want to dance all night with the best music and entertainment, book Kibar from Main Event. We booked Kibar for our wedding on 8/18 and he was phenomenal. He kept the party going until the very last minute, nobody wanted to stop dancing. Everyone left saying how great he was. During our pre-wedding meetings, we were always on the same page and Kibar knew exactly what we were looking for. He was also super helpful when it came to song suggestions and the flow of the day. We did use the uplighting from Main Event and Kibar helped to pick the best colors for us. If you are getting married in a tent, the uplighting is definitely worth it. Our pictures came out incredible.

Jessica · Married on 08/07/2018

Main event entertainment set me up with both my dj(Joey Dion) and justice of the peace(jacqui Dion). They were both wonderful! I was happy to work with them

Sent on 08/14/2018

Main Event Entertainment LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review! We are so thrilled to hear you had such a positive experience with Joey and Jacqui - they really are great at what they do! Wishing you and Dean nothing but the best from all of us here at Main Event!

Joseph · Married on 06/30/2018

We had a long reception. A LONG reception. A full five hours of dancing alone - after the eating, and the cake, and the whatnot. And our dance floor was not empty once during those five hours. Ken Dionne, from Main Event, did an incredible job! My husband had some strong feelings about what he wanted played and what he wanted avoided, and Ken did a great job balancing those requests with the standards that others would be expecting. My friends and family cannot stop raving about the incredible time they had. I'm so grateful that Ken did such a great job so that everyone has wonderful memories from that day!

Sent on 07/12/2018

Main Event Entertainment LLC's reply:

Thanks for your kind words and your confidence in me for your special day. It was indeed, my pleasure!!! - DJ Ken

Kayla · Married on 06/29/2018

How can i possibly put into words how amazing our dj Jen Cruz was. She was high energy, entertaining and read our very blended crowd so well in regards to music choices. Me and my wifes expectations were completely surpassed by Jen and we were so thankful to have her MC our reception!

Sent on 07/03/2018

Main Event Entertainment LLC's reply:

Thank you very much Kayla and Lora. Your wedding was amazing and beautiful. I am honored to have been a part of your special day. I am happy that I was able to make your night more marvelous and one to remember forever. You made me feel like I was a part of the family and I am so thrilled that everyone, especially the lovely brides, enjoyed their night of dancing. I hope to be able to DJ another special event for you both in the future. It was my pleasure and congratulations again! - DJ Jen

Lakin · Married on 06/24/2018

Mike at Main Event was recently the dj for our wedding. He did an amazing job! He was out on the dancefloor getting people to dance and kept the party going! He did an amazing job and we couldn't have had a better dj for our special day! <3

Sent on 07/02/2018

Main Event Entertainment LLC's reply:

Thank you very much! I had a blast DJing your wedding. It was great to have all of the guests dancing and enjoying themselves. Thanks for allowing me to be a part of your special day. - DJ Mike

Gabriela · Married on 06/21/2018

DJ Jen Cruz from Main Event was amazing. She went above and beyond to make sure everything ran smoothly and to really bring the party to our wedding. She was flexible, professional, fun, and organized. She is easy to work with. Not only did she do all her main duties to perfection, she brought so many small details and thoughtfulness to her work that made it really go beyond the basic. On top of it all, she has a good sense of Latin music and knows Spanish, which was invaluable to our ceremony and reception, since I am Puerto Rican and half of the guests were too. We can’t thank Jen enough for her work and we think Main Events is lucky to have her. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 07/07/2018

Main Event Entertainment LLC's reply:

Gabriela and Jeff, It was a blast to celebrate your extraordinary day with you, your friends and family. It definitely felt like we were at Puerto Rico not only was the weather hot but the dancefloor was on fire. I am honored to have been a part of your amazing day. I am happy that I was able to make your night more awe-inspiring and one to remember forever. It was also a treat seeing you and Jeff a week after the wedding on a random night in Boston and still talking about how great the night was. I hope to see you both again. Thank you. –DJ Jen

Sawyer · Married on 06/02/2018

Joey was incredible!!! He kept the guests entertained without being over the top. Having a good DJ is such an important part of a wedding and he did not disappoint. He knew how to get the party started and kept it going through the whole night. Defintely recommend!!!

Sent on 06/13/2018

Main Event Entertainment LLC's reply:

Sawyer and Chaz, thank you for booking me as your Wedding DJ and MC your friends and family sure did party at Del Lea Weddings and Events, I look forward to seeing you both again at another wedding, best wishes! ~ DJ Joey

Lauren · Married on 06/02/2018

We got married June 2, 2018 and we chose DJ Jay Malette for our wedding. He was amazing and went above and beyond to make our night everything we wanted it to be and more! We met with him twice beforehand and his suggestions were great and he listened to everything we wanted and help make it come to life. I got countless compliments on him and everyone asked where I found him because they couldn’t believe how great he was! Thanks again Jay for an unforgettable night!

Sent on 06/24/2018

Main Event Entertainment LLC's reply:

Hi Lauren!! Thank you so much for the wonderful review! I'm so glad I could help give you the wedding of your dreams =D All the best to you and Alex! -DJ Jay

Kathleen Mcguire · Married on 06/02/2018

DJ Mike Benoit

DJ Mike was amazing! He met with us multiple times and really helped us figure things out and incorporate everything that we dreamed of into our wedding. We only had 3 very short months to plan this thing and he really helped us pull it off! He kept everyone happy and kept all of our wishes. He got people dancing and everyone loved him!! Highly recommend Mike!

Sent on 12/11/2018

Main Event Entertainment LLC's reply:

Kathleen and Taylor, Thank you for your great review. I had a great time performing at your wedding. I’m glad I was able to help make your big day very special. I wish you both the best in your life with the Marine corps. It is always a pleasure to help support our military families! - DJ Mike

Josh&Sara · Married on 05/27/2018

Meghan was astounding! Full of fun and excitement, there was never a dull moment on the dance floor. She made it easy to customize the type of music we like - I don't think I heard even one song I didn't like - and knew how to get the party started and keep it going. Her innovative ideas took the responsibility of a wedding DJ beyond anything we ever expected. You would be a fool not to hire her!

Sent on 06/12/2018

Main Event Entertainment LLC's reply:

Sara & Josh it was a pleasure to be part of such a special event! It was a beautiful night from wedding vows to the last dance! It was an honor to be selected to be a part of your special day!!! You guys were a blast! Thank you for your kind words! :) - DJ Meghan