Granite Rose by Wedgewood Weddings Reviews

93 Reviews for Granite Rose by Wedgewood Weddings

• Crystal

Crystal Pilotte · Getting married on 01/01/2022

Absolutely Amazing

I can’t even begin to explain how absolutely perfect this venue made our wedding. They are all inclusive and handled everything from the DJ, to the cake, to setting up our decorations for us. The sales staff are incredibly friendly and knowledgeable about every aspect of the day and are readily available to answer questions or concerns through email or over the phone. They set up all the vendors for you and give you a binder full or everything you need to know such as vendors contact info, dates you need to know, and lists of specific things you should get done and by when. Not only are they amazing with the planning process and take a lot of stress off the bride, but the day of was as smooth as could be. The venue was beautiful, the direction from the staff was clear and on point, they set up my decorations exactly as I asked making my vision come to life, the DJ was absolutely fantastic the entire night, the food was wonderful and the cook even came out to personally introduce himself and ask us to enjoy our meal, and all the staff was incredibly helpful, polite, professional, and absolutely amazing. If you are looking for a fantastic wedding day with a great venue that makes it all as easy as possible but beautiful the day of, I can not recommend this venue enough. Absolutely fantastic.

Sent on 01/30/2020
  • Jillian

Jillian DeFranzo · Getting married on 12/31/2020

Awesome experience!

From the first visit to Granite Rose, we were welcomed by all the staff members there and we knew it was the venue for our wedding. We first met with Kristine to review the packages that Granite Rose offered and she was extremely welcoming and helpful. She had answers to every question we had and had a sincerely caring attitude. After that we came back to finalize our special day. We then met with Danielle who was just as helpful and friendly as Kristine. With the staff we have met with we are so excited to have our wedding here and it has been an amazing experience to have these two amazing ladies helping us through it.

Sent on 11/04/2019
  • Marissa

Marissa Bean · Getting married on 09/25/2020

Granite Rose Experience

Very professional, well organized, beautiful venue, and stress free planning.

Sent on 02/24/2019

Haley Byrnes · Getting married on 09/05/2020

Tour/Booking

My fiancé and I visited Granite Rose and it was our first and last stop in venue shopping! The flexibility and affordability of their packages made the pricing so easy to understand. The property is gorgeous. Danielle was awesome and worked with us in reserving the whole space for the entire night, which was something very important to us. We left with a binder filled with dates and tasks to help with wedding planning. I am no longer stressed and looking forward to our day next year!

Sent on 05/17/2019

Granite Rose by Wedgewood Weddings's reply:

Hi Haley! We truly appreciate your feedback and are so grateful to be part of your wedding planning experience. We can’t wait to continue working with you and make your wedding day special!
  • Jacob

Jacob Platt · Married on 08/03/2020

Wedgewood Granite Rose is Awesome!

Dear Future Couples,

When trying to determine if you should use Wedgewood Granite Rose, don't look at any other place but Wedgewood Granite Rose! Granite Rose is close by, and the people who work there are incredible to work with. In particular, Karlee, Gwyn, and Lane are absolutely outstanding at their jobs! Yes, I mean this 100%! They are friendly, outgoing, professional, and always ready to help with whatever you may need from the first day you meet them until the day you have your wedding. My husband and I could not be prouder of the experience we had working with this vendor!!

Sent on 03/24/2020
  • Erin

Erin Crowley · Married on 05/09/2020

Getting Married 5/9/2020

My Fiance and I have just begun our wedding planning with Wedgewood, and we already couldnt be happier with the service. Email response time has been outstanding, all of our questions have been answered, and they have assured us that they are always there to help and to make this experience as stress-free as possible. The venue is absolutely gorgeous, and the ability to customize our package made our decision to choose Wedgewood super easy. We are excited to jump in a start planning our big day with this wonderful team!

Sent on 01/03/2019

Granite Rose by Wedgewood Weddings's reply:

Hi Erin! We truly appreciate your feedback and are so grateful to be part of your wedding planning experience. We can’t wait to continue working with you and make your wedding day special!

SHARON MAGUIRE · Married on 04/24/2020

so excited

Went yesterday to tour the Hampstead venue with my son, his fiancé and her mom. They loved it so much they booked a date. Karlee was so wonderful with the tour and answered the many questions we had and was so patient and professional. We are so excited for their wedding next year!

Sent on 02/18/2019

Granite Rose by Wedgewood Weddings's reply:

We truly appreciate your feedback and are so grateful to be part of your son's wedding planning experience. We can’t wait to continue working with you and make the wedding day special!
  • Mackenzie

Mackenzie Mayes · Married on 02/21/2020

Perfect Experience

Wedgewood Weddings Granite Rose took the stress out of finding a venue and planning a wedding and let us truly enjoy the process! The flexibility with their plans and pricing and customization options really allowed us to create a wedding unique to us that we could afford. Throughout the entire process and especially the rehearsal, ceremony, and reception, the staff at Wedgewood really guided us through the process and made sure every detail was perfect and that we were taken care of. We were one of the first couples to use the newly renovated spaces which are absolutely GORGEOUS and we couldn't be happier with how our wedding went!

Sent on 03/02/2020
  • Megan

Megan Provencher · Married on 01/31/2020

Great so far!

Karlee has been so helpful and getting our wedding set up. We are very pleased with the stress-free attitude here. We are 5 months away and we have a plan every month of what we need to do through Wedgewood.

Sent on 09/14/2019
  • LEAH

Leah Larkin · Married on 10/26/2019

Amazing!!!!!

Every detail was beautifully thought out and executed. This Team is professional, warm and caring. Our wedding was amazing and easy because of all their hard work. Splurge on the photo booth, it is so worth it.

Sent on 10/28/2019

Rebecca LaPlante · Married on 10/20/2019

Unforgettable!

My husband and I had our wedding here on 10/20/19 and we can't speak highly enough of our entire experience working with the Wedgewood Granite Rose!
    The entire staff was easy to work with, professional, helpful, honest, knowledgeable, friendly, courteous, and personable from the moment we set foot on their beautifully maintained grounds for the very first time all the way up until the end of our wedding night, which was about a year and a half later! They were great at communicating with us a well as with our vendors and replied to all calls and e-mails in a timely manner. They were also accountable for not only themselves, but their recommended vendors, as well. I won't go into detail, but I had an issues with the initially recommended hotel (which we in no way whatsoever blame the venue for at all). During each meeting with The Granite Rose, we were asked how things were going with the recommended vendors. I was honest and mentioned the issues we were having and The Granite Rose reached out to the hotel immediately to properly address the issue and made things right on their end because (and I directly quote from our correspondence via e-mail) "Since the ***** was one of our preferred vendors, we take some responsibility for the bad experience you have had, and we apologize." Honestly, the issues I had experienced had nothing to do with the venue, but they still made things right on their end, which was yet another display of their stellar customer service! ALL other vendors were phenomenal!
    On our wedding day, the grounds looked beautiful, the room looked beautiful, the food was delicious, and everything was set up exactly as we had asked. Our good friend who officiated our ceremony told me a few times that out of all the venues she has officiated weddings at, this was by far the most prepared and organized! This was mentioned immediately after rehearsal, as well. We had roughly 250 guests attend our wedding and we were also impressed by how quickly and smoothly dinner was served!
    Christine was not only the person we met with the most, but also served as our wedding day coordinator. We can't speak positively enough about how wonderful she was throughout the entire wedding planning process! She was dependable, experienced, checked in with us periodically throughout our wedding day without hovering, and kept everything running at a good pace and ensured smooth transitions between all parts of our most special day!
    We couldn't be happier and we couldn't be more thankful for the entire staff for making our wedding an unforgettable dream come true! We would book another event here in a heartbeat an will certainly continue to recommend others to do the same!

Sent on 10/30/2019
  • Abigail

Abigail Connor · Married on 10/19/2019

So incredibly grateful to the staff!

We only have good things to say about our experience at The Granite Rose! The staff was phenomenal and really helped us throughout the entire process. There are so many decisions that have to be made while planning a wedding and they really went above and beyond to make things as painless as possible for us. The location is completely gorgeous, the food is great, but the most remarkable thing about the venue is definitely the people that work there. We are forever grateful to them for making the wedding planning process easier and for making the day itself so seamless and beautiful.

Sent on 11/17/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 10/18/2019

Beautiful such a good time

What a beautiful place this venue is awesome Lane and Christine awesome the staff fantastic. Thank you guys

Sent on 10/21/2019
  • Georgia

Georgia · Married on 10/05/2019

Wedding of our dreams!!!!

I cannot say enough great things about Wedgewood Weddings Granite Rose! From the beginning I felt so supported as I asked questions and made requests that were answered with no hesitation. Danielle and Christine were amazing to work with! Rehearsal and the ceremony Lane was SO HELPFUL he came in and kept checking on when I would be ready to make sure I wasn’t rushed and that everything was perfect. He set up all my décor EXACTLY as I wanted it and everything looked so perfect! Megan the banquet manager was amazing as well always coming and snagging me from conversations so I could be where I needed to be without watching a clock. The food was AMAZING all of my guests raved and so was the cake from Jacques! Mike the bartender kept my guests drinks full all night long and DJ Tom Darling kept the dance floor PACKED! I appreciate everyone so much, wish we could do it all again!!!

Sent on 10/09/2019

Diana Jenkins · Married on 09/14/2019

It was the perfect day!

Wedgewood Granite Rose made wedding planning easy . They helped me and my husband have our dream wedding and we had the perfect day! Everyone from the Granite Rose staff were always so nice and very responsive to emails. They were very also very organized. We had a binder of appointments and timelines that was made for us and it was so helpful! The vendors they work with were all great! DJ Jen Cruz was amazing and so personable with us, our family, and friends. My cake was perfect and tasted so good. Sue the florist did a beautiful job on the bouquets and decorated my nanas Bible perfectly that I carried down the aisle. Heather did our photo booth and made it so fun for us and our guests! I have to say our food was amazing. Each person got the duet plate of filet and chicken and everything on the plate I would pay to eat again. On wedding day it was pouring and then an hour before the ceremony the rain stopped and we were able to have our dream wedding outside the Terrace Room which has beautiful landscaping and is a private and intimate setting . Our coordinator Carlee watched the radar for the rain to help us get married outside. I cried on and off for 5 days after the wedding because I was so happy. It was the happiest day of my life and the perfect day. If I could live that same day again I honestly wouldn’t change anything. Thank you Granite Rose!

Sent on 09/29/2019

Elizabeth · Married on 07/12/2019

I have only just started my wedding adventure with wedgewood but I knew that I this was the venue. While touring the venue I asked how I could be added to the team because I wanted the experience of reliving that moment time and time again with other brides. I am in love with this venue, definitely worth a tour!

Sent on 08/21/2018

Elise · Married on 06/23/2019

Perfect experience!

We had an exceptional experience with Wedgewood. They work hard to ensure your satisfaction at every point in the process from booking, through planning, and on the day. The people we worked with took the time to make personal connections with us and we never felt as though we were putting people out or inconveniencing anyone. They encouraged us to take our time and not rush to decisions if they ever felt we were on the fence. Their booking packages and planning system made the planning process a BREEZE! Everyone kept asking us if we were stressed with the planning but between the binder they provide (which I saw everyone rave about in the reviews and it is actually an extremely helpful asset!) and the all-inclusive aspect of their booking program, we never felt stressed or worried. We loved the vendors we worked with (DJ, Floral, and Cake) and couldn't recommend all of them enough. You'll do yourself a favor if you book wedgewood. I've been raving about them to everyone who asks!

Sent on 07/14/2019

Jessica · Married on 06/15/2019

All in one package cant get much better than that

Wedgewood Granite Rose was everything we wanted and more. The inclusive package took so much stress off our us while providing incredible vendors in their package at a very reasonable price. We had our wedding 2 weeks ago and the outside ceremony garden was beautiful and vibrant. Highly recommend!

Sent on 06/29/2019
  • Jillian

Jillian · Married on 06/01/2019

Everything we wanted

We cannot day enough good things about Wedgewood Granite Rose. When our original venue cancelled our contract, we immediately reached out here. From the moment we met Danielle, we knew this was a team we wanted to work with. She worked with us from the booking through out six week meeting and answered all our questions!

The day of the wedding our coordinator was Christine and she was amazing! She answered all our questions the day before and the day off went off without any known issues!

Megan was our point of contact after our ceremony and she was equally as amazing. We had food and drinks waiting for us after the ceremony and she made a point to check in on us throughout the night.

Wedgewood makes everything so easy. With the all inclusive type packages, the wedding planning process could not have been any easier and for an amazingly affordable price. I can’t thank the team enough for their incredible efforts!

Sent on 06/22/2019

Rebecca · Married on 05/31/2019

A dream come true!

My husband and I just got married at the Wedgewood Granite Rose and it was such an amazing experience. The staff were attentive, friendly and determined to help make your wedding drams come true. The sales team (Danielle, Karlee and Christine) answered every one of my questions, no matter how many I had and they helped make our day perfect in every way!! I would recommend this wedding venue to anyone who asks and I am truly grateful for all they did for us on and before our wedding day!

Sent on 06/06/2019

Granite Rose by Wedgewood Weddings's reply:

Hi Rebecca! Thank you so much for taking the time to post your feedback about your experience with Wedgewood Weddings. It is truly our pleasure to be part of your special day. We wish you a lifetime of love and happiness together and congratulations!

Shyanne · Married on 05/24/2019

My Fiancé and I will be getting married at the Granite Rose in May 2019. We finally made the decision to get married here based on price, flexibility throughout packages, vendors, etc. , and overall hospitality! We had search and visited a few other places and the Granite Rose won us over very quickly! We had met with Shaina and we were overwhelmed is the greatest way possible by how enthusiastic and altruistic she is. I believe that the person you initially meet with to get a feel for the venue is what makes that first impression of the entire place and that is the most important. Shaina not only made the best first impression possible, but she made my fiancé and I feel as though every last decision was up to us, we could make our wedding exactly how we wanted, and there was no pressure on us whatsoever and the process has been 100% stress-free. What I loved the most was how customizable everything was and not only that, but how easy Shaina and the Granite Rose make planning our dream wedding! We are both so excited to be planning our special day at the Granite Rose!

Sent on 01/02/2018

Granite Rose by Wedgewood Weddings's reply:

We truly appreciate your feedback and are so grateful to be part of your wedding planning experience.!

Erin · Married on 05/17/2019

We are planning our Wedding May 2019 with Wedgewood Granite Rose. We couldn't be happier with our decision. Shaina is super informative, thorough and genuinely happy to help with everything.

Sent on 03/31/2018

Teri · Married on 04/21/2019

Mother of the bride

Incredible! Most beautiful venue. Christine and the rest of the staff were amazing. They took care of everything so I could truely relax and enjoy my daughter's wedding. We had last minute changes from wedding date to guest count and they were so nice and accommodating that there was no stress! I really cannot say enough wonderful things about the....but thank you from the bottom of my heart!

Sent on 12/28/2018

Granite Rose by Wedgewood Weddings's reply:

Hi Teri! Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate that you took the time to write them. We wish the bride and groom many years of happiness

Briana · Married on 04/06/2019

My fiancé and I are getting married in April of 2019, and so far our experience has been nothing but perfect! We viewed many possible venues in the area, and felt so taken care of while we toured the venue! The venue was stunning, the staff (we've been working with Shaina) was over the top amazing, and cannot wait to get married here!!

Sent on 12/16/2017

• Melissa

Melissa · Married on 03/30/2019

my fiancé and i are getting married at Granite Rose in March 2019. Our initial appointment with Shania with awesome! The setting was so beautiful, she answered all of our questions and I'm excited to start the process!

Sent on 03/08/2018