Nadra Photography Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

• Kayla
    Kayla D. Married on 07/17/2021

Stunning photography!

Leigh from Nadra Photography was such a special part of our wedding and marriage celebration. When we had to postpone our larger celebration due to the pandemic, Leigh was still able to come to my parent's home in Maine and photograph our intimate wedding with family which was so special. She immediately made our whole family feel comfortable and captured each element of our day so naturally. This year we were able to finally have our larger celebration and I felt so confident knowing that Leigh would capture all the best moments. We are so grateful to her for having these lasting memories and allowing us to just live in the moment and celebrate joyously.
  • Krista
    Krista M. Married on 07/11/2021

More than a Photographer

We were so thankful that Leigh was our photographer! I appreciated how much she was able to keep me calm, laugh with me, and ensure our photos truly represented our relationship. Leigh went above and beyond to make sure not only our wedding photos, but our entire day turned out exactly how we dreamed. From getting a makeup stain out of my dress right before our first look, to wiping lipstick off my teeth, Leigh felt like a close member of my bridal team and I wouldn't have it any other way! Thank you for being so much more than just a photographer to us on our special day :)
  • Christine
    Christine Z. Married on 07/10/2021

Beautiful, natural photography!

Leigh from Nadra Photography was amazing to work with, both on our wedding day and prior to our wedding day. When my mom and I first went into their studio in Scarborough, we fell in love with the gorgeous photos on the walls of couples, family members, and all the wedding details (invitations, accessories, etc.). Nadra Photography really tells a story, and that is exactly what we were looking for when hiring a photographer. Leigh also showed us a stunning wedding album created by Nadra Photography, something we decided to add to our package. Leigh is going to be creating thank you cards for us with one of our wedding photos. Based on the sneak peek photos we have received so far, we are in love and we cannot wait for more! Leigh was such a warm presence on our wedding day, and she worked seamlessly with our videography team. She arrived promptly, even a bit early. When we took larger group photos, she gave family members and wedding party members specific directions in order to create the perfect shot. When I became emotional at times, she kept me calm and reassured me to let things happen naturally. Leigh pulled my husband and I at just the right moment to capture some gorgeous sunset pictures. She was super flexible, as I asked her somewhat last minute if she could try and capture a picture of the entire dance floor - and she pulled out her step-stool and did it! We were thrilled that we chose Nadra Photography for our wedding day and we highly recommend this small business for your wedding day!

Nadra Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Christine! You are seriously one of the most thoughtful people I've ever had the pleasure to work for you, and it was a joy to photograph your wedding knowing how much you appreciated absolutely everything! I was so happy to be able to do it for you!
  • Sarah
    Sarah G. Married on 06/26/2021

Best photos ever!

Leigh from Nadra Photography did both our wedding photos and our engagement photos and we could not say enough great things!!! Leigh is super professional yet personable. She captured our wedding perfectly and the photos really represented our wedding- we are obsessed with them! We would highly recommend Leigh and Nadra Photography!!

Nadra Photography's reply:

Aww, thank you, Sarah for the sweet words! You and Lucas are gems. So happy you love your images as much as I did creating them for you!
  • Sara
    Sara J. Married on 06/04/2021

A perfect experience

​Leigh was amazing throughout our entire experience with her. We had to reschedule several times and she was so kind and flexible each time. She made us and everyone else comfortable the whole day and was fun to be around. Our photos are beautiful and she caught lots of great candids. Would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding photographer!

Nadra Photography's reply:

Aww, thank you, Sara, for the kind words! It was so nice to see you and Chris finally have your celebration. You and your families were a joy to work with!
    Amy E. Married on 09/06/2020

Amazing pictures and service!

​Leigh was amazing through the whole planning process. She was recommended to us during our quick 3 week covid wedding planning process. From the first call, Leigh had a plan, ideas and suggestions. She was understanding and guided us to what we wanted (and didn’t know we wanted yet). On the day of the wedding, Leigh was a quiet and positive presence. She took care of the photo list and kept us on schedule. We never had to worry about the photos. She allowed us to be ourselves and caught natural joyful shots. We are so thankful for everything!
    Amanda S. Married on 08/08/2020

A story told through photos

Not only would I recommend Nadra Photography in regular times, but I highly recommend them in a time when weddings are talked about with stress and uncertainty. Enid clicked with us back when we were planning our Maine coastal wedding describing a day filled with captured moments we looked forward to. Fast forward to our changed plans (including a change from Maine to Boston, a decrease in wedding size, and location all outside rain or shine so everyone could be healthy) and Enid happily and readily jumped on board. From mapping out the day’s schedule to assuring we captured all the moments important to us and our families, Enid brought ease and calm to our new chaos. When my husband and I reviewed our photo gallery, tears came to our eyes and we saw the story of our wedding day unfold before our eyes. I don’t think there is anyone who could have captured these moments better than Enid. Thank you for being part of our day!
  • Hanna
    Hanna H. Married on 08/01/2020

Leigh from Nadra was the whole package!

​I couldn't have had a better experience with Leigh. Her attention to detail (she literally learned the names and relationships of our entire family), her direction, responsiveness, and her skill are unmatched. Choosing Leigh was one of the best vendor decisions we made - we are so grateful, and we absolutely love all of our photos.
    Lily C. Married on 01/25/2020

Excellent!

It was wonderful to work with Leigh. You made us feel so comfortable and you were so accommodating to the unplanned changes in our timeline. We absolutely love the photos and will cherish them forever. Thank you for capturing our day! ​

Nadra Photography's reply:

Aww, thank you Lily and Steve! It was my pleasure to get to know you, and create these photographs for you!
    Carolyn G. Married on 08/31/2019

Nadra's the best!

Nadra was the absolute best to work with! From pre-wedding check ins to the day itself, she made sure everything went smoothly. We felt so relaxed working with Nadra because we knew she genuinely cared about capturing the intimate moments of our special day. In addition to being a skilled photographer, her positive energy and confident demeanor make her next level!

It's impossible to put into words how amazing our wedding photos came out. We were excited to see the photos but never thought they could come out as perfect as they did. Nadra captured the happiness and joy we experienced on our wedding day and for that we are forever grateful. Looking at these photos has become a weekly (and usually daily) routine and we will cherish them forever. We can't recommend Nadra enough!
    Meghan H. Married on 10/13/2018

She is amazing!

Nadra & her team are amazing- Nadra was extremely easy to work with & was a pleasure to be around the day of our wedding. Its amazing because looking back on the wedding most of our family says they barely even noticed that the photographer was there. I loved that she thought outside of the box & captured BEAUTIFUL pictures.

Not relating to pictures they have incredible customer service. Beyond being super responsive their payment system is FANTASTIC- I know this is small but honestly most other vendors that we worked with didnt have payment systems like theirs. It was super helpful just get to an email with a reminder that your payment was due rather than tracking ourselves. Just makes the process a whole lot easier since we were dealing with so many vendors. We also got proofs back SO quickly which was great!

Nadra Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Meghan, for the sweet words! We really pride ourselves on making things simple and easy for our clients so we are happy to hear your feedback!
    Nicole Married on 09/22/2018

Leigh went above and beyond!

To say that Leigh of Nadra Photography made our wedding special is an understatement. Not only was she professional, efficient, and knowledgable, but she exudes a unique talent: Leigh can capture emotion in one frame. She took our day and captured both the raw moments and the fairy tale moments. Our photos are jaw-droppingly emotional and beautiful! Everyone who sees her work from our wedding is blown away. Most importantly, WE love what she captured. And while she is an artist, she does it all with such HEART! Just before our first look, I grew overwhelmed with emotion and it was Leigh who held my hand and walked with me, whispering words of encouragement until I was ready. Nature gifted us with an incredible sunset and we had so much fun chatting while Leigh LAID ON THE GROUND to get her shots. My husband and I have joked that we would get married again if only to have another album created by Leigh. The only downside to working with Leigh is that choosing our favorite photo is impossible.
    Adam G. Married on 09/22/2018

Far exceeded high expectations

Having Leigh from Nadra Photography at our wedding was the best possible choice. Leigh never told us what we needed to do, but certainly was professional and experienced enough to suggest shots that we would love. The pictures we received from Leigh will forever help us hold onto the special wedding memories.

Nadra Photography's reply:

Thank you, Adam, for the kind words! Meeting you and Nicole and photographing your wedding was one of the highlights of my year!
  • Elizabeth
    Elizabeth L. Married on 08/25/2018

Can't go wrong with Nadra

Working with Leigh from Nadra Photography was an incredible experience. She was wonderfully professional, super warm, and amazingly accommodating. We had so much fun working with her and the photos from our engagement photo shoot and wedding are stunning. We cannot recommend Nadra Photography highly enough.
    Kaitlyn Married on 07/28/2018

Nadra Photography is the Best!

When we first met Nadra, we knew immediately that she was going to be the perfect fit for our wedding. She was sincere, easygoing and professional. She kept a low profile throughout the day, all while capturing each unique and meaningful moment. She suggested we do “the first look” and although we were on the fence for quite some time, we never felt pressured one way or the other. In the end we are so glad that we listened to her advice. Doing the "first look" was the best decision, as it is a moment we will treasure forever. We also chose to have our bridal party pictures before the ceremony and we were on somewhat of a time crunch. But Nadra took charge and completed all the various photo-ops that we hoped to achieve. We also took several extended family photos from both sides of our family. Trying to gather these large groups seemed like a daunting task, but Nadra’s great suggestions worked like a charm. Our pictures were beautiful! She was responsive and supportive throughout the entire process, which helped make the day run so smoothly. We were so fortunate to have Nadra as our wedding photographer.

Nadra Photography's reply:

Thank you, Kaitlyn, for taking the time to leave such thoughtful comments! We love what we do and we feel so fortunate we get to make our living this way. We are so happy your experience was as great as ours!
    Jane Married on 06/16/2018

Amazing photos and experience! Worth the price.

Nadra and her team were absolutely fantastic to work with. They took stunning photos of our wedding and were a pleasure to be around. And the personality of your photographer and her team are really important because these are people you'll be spending a lot of time with at one of the most important days of your life! Nadra was kind and professional and just an absolute joy. She also took away a lot of stress for me for the whole event by helping to time out when certain moments should happen (first dance, cake cutting, etc.). Finally, special shout-out to her assistant Jen, who helped us craft our wedding album and was exceptionally patient when we didn't reply to emails right away! Couldn't be happier with our experience.
    Chelsea Married on 10/21/2017
    I can't say enough positive things about working with Leigh. She was an absolute dream from the start. First, she accommodated our engagement photos the day after Thanksgiving (in the rain, no less)!. She answered all of our questions, was always available to chat, and made us feel more at ease in the lead up to our big day. We could not have had a better experience--even when we were tired of taking photos, Leigh got us motivated and made us excited to take some more. This doesn't even address the beautiful photos. They are the most perfect way to relive the best day of our lives. Every moment was perfectly captured. It was a total dream!!!!!

Nadra Photography's reply:

Thank you so very much for putting into words what was a wonderful relationship from start to finish with you and Max! Photographing you felt like photographing family and you made it so easy for us to capture the emotion, the fun, and the laughter of the day. You are amazing!
    Jillian Married on 09/30/2017
    Nadra Photography was wonderful and really put my husband and I at ease on our wedding day. All of the images were beautiful and we loved seeing all the special moments we missed during the excitement of it all! From start to finish Nadra Photography and Leigh were professional and a pleasure to work with. We would highly recommend them.

Nadra Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Jillian, for the kind words. There is no other way to say it: we simply loved working with you and Bill! You are a stunning couple, inside and out, and your wedding day was such a memorable occasion for us. We hope you stay in touch and we see you again soon in front of the camera! xoxo
    Nicole Married on 09/16/2017
    I'm so thankful I hired Nadra for my wedding. She was able to capture such special moments that looked and felt so natural. I am normally not very comfortable in front of a camera and at one point debated about having a professional photographer at all for my wedding. But now that the big day has come and gone, the pictures are what I have left to remember that day. This is why I am so happy and thankful I hired Nadra, I can look at the amazing moments she captured and relive that day for the rest of my life. She made me feel so comfortable and relaxed on what was a very busy and hectic day. She was extremely professional but also very warm and it was like having another close friend with me. She was great at keeping track of time requirements to make sure we would get to the ceremony and reception on time, while still making the most of the time we had. It was impressive to see her direct my large wedding party for portrait shots, and she made sure we all looked great and stood in the right places. And above all else, Nadra gets inspired by her surroundings and has this amazing talent at making any location look like 5 stars. I was unhappy with the hotel I was getting ready at, had to book it for convenience, I didn't think it was possible to find a decent place there to take getting ready photos and do the "first look." I explained to Nadra that I would just skip on those all together but she reassured me that those intimate moments are the ones that I want captured to remember and the background is just background. Nadra is creative and not just a photographer but an artist. She took some of my favorite pictures at that hotel and I'm so glad she did. But that is what Nadra does, she finds the beauty in every place, everything and everyone and captures it. I would highly recommend her to anyone and I look forward to working with her again in the future.

Nadra Photography's reply:

Nicole, we are blushing at this kind and candid review. We have to agree; Nadra has an amazing talent to see relationships, and find beauty everywhere. We are so happy you found us, and enjoyed your experience with Nadra! But most of all, we are happy you have the photographs to always take you back!
    Skye Married on 09/09/2017
    We hired Leigh and her assistant, Jane, for our wedding photography. So far, we’ve only seen snippets of their favorites, but we can say that they took BEAUTIFUL photographs of our day and we can’t wait to see the rest and select images for our album!
    Leigh met me (bride) at my parents’ house and shot getting ready photos and some wedding details and Jane met my husband at his parents’ hotel and shot getting ready photos there. They then coordinated our arrival at the venue and staged our first look, and after that, the wedding details and the whole day.
    They made themselves available for photos with anyone we wanted to grab during cocktail hour and our reception, but otherwise took beautiful photos of us and our guests just enjoying the event. In all honesty, hiring Nadra Photography was a bit of a splurge for us and our budget, but we expected we would treasure these photos for the rest of our lives and after seeing the first photos to come out of our day, I’m so happy we chose to work with Leigh.

Nadra Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, Skye and Matt! It was clear for us to see that behind your beauty and strength were beautiful and strong families that raised you -- and it was simply inspiring to be around you and your friends and families as we captured your wedding day! We could feel the love, and it translated into the final photographs. We can't wait to share the rest of the images with you very soon! xoxo
    Lauren Married on 09/02/2017
    We chose Nadra Photography for our engagement and wedding day photos after a lot of online research and we were not disappointed! Leigh was a lifesaver on our wedding day! We did not hire a day-of wedding coordinator so Leigh stepped up to ensure our day ran smoothly and we had plenty of time to get the pictures we wanted without missing all of the fun of our wedding. She was extremely accommodating to all of our wishes. She easily handled working with our three crazy dogs during our engagement pictures on the beach and got our wild family to get through group shots in record time. When we got our pictures back (which only took a month!), I cried because they captured the emotions of the day so perfectly. Thank you again to Leigh and everyone at Nadra for giving us photos we will always cherish!

Nadra Photography's reply:

Aww, Lauren, I'm not crying, you're crying! Thank you for the sweet review! Loved getting to meet you and Mark last year and your families, and I hope you keep in touch!
    Caitlyn Married on 07/02/2017
    Leigh was absolutely amazing! She made us feel so comfortable, and she worked harder than anyone we have ever met! We love our photos and truly appreciate everything Nadra Photography did for us!

Nadra Photography's reply:

Aww, thank you, Caitlyn for the sweet words! You and Mike were so much fun to work with. You made our day easy and the photographs came naturally. We loved getting to work with you and your families!
    Sarah Married on 06/24/2017
    Nadra and team were absolutely amazing. Nadra was incredible to work with. She wasn't a distraction, and was great energy. She took the time to get to understand and know us, which reflect in our photos. I look forward to working with her in the future, and recommend her constantly.

Nadra Photography's reply:

Aww, thank you so much, Sarah, for your kind review! We are so happy to have you a part of the Nadra Photography family!
    Dana Married on 06/18/2017
    Trust me - you want to hire the Nadra Photography team! They were FANTASTIC from the moment of our initial inquiry through the completion of our contract and beyond. They are friendly, professional, knowledgeable and straight-up AMAZING at what they do. Whenever we had questions, they returned quickly with answers. They were flexible scheduling a last-minute engagement session. On our wedding day, Leigh and Deanna were PHENOMENAL, capturing stunning photos, wrangling large groups, and keeping us on time. They managed to make us feel comfortable and relaxed in front of their cameras. And the quality and artistry in their photos - I was blown away. They created a collection of photographs we will cherish forever. The photobooth is fun and they take care of all of the set-up, have an attendant to run it, and quickly provide both hard copy and digital photos for you to keep. After the wedding, we were provided with a few sneak-peek images while they quickly processed/edited the larger collection. Our photos were available online and they ultimately sent us a USB flash-drive with our images on it as well. AND they are actively helping us curate photos for our wedding album, and I am so excited to see the final product. I cannot recommend Nadra Photography highly enough. If you want exceptionally kind and talented and experienced photographers, friendly and professional and efficient studio staff, and an overall A++ experience, stop looking and hire Nadra Photography.

Nadra Photography's reply:

Wow, Dana, we are blown away with your kind, genuine, and sincere review! Thank you so much for coming into our lives -- we will always remember you and Colman and your families, and your beautiful wedding day which we got to witness and share with you! Xoxo. Leigh
    Bridget Married on 06/03/2017
    What initially drew me to Nadra was the style of her pictures. She took the time over a phone call to get to know my fiance and I on a more personal level, so she could really understand what we were looking to get out of our wedding photography. It was great working with her both before the wedding and on the day of. Her and her assistant did a great job of corralling