Portland, ME 04102 Map · Phone number

About Emily Elizabeth Events

Boutique event planning and consulting for personalized weddings and parties in the greater Portland, Maine and New England area.

Emily Hricko loves the process of curating and producing beautiful, thoughtful, and memorable events. With a practical sensibility and detail oriented nature, her work is unfussy and uncomplicated, highlighting the uniqueness of each celebration.

Follow Emily Elizabeth Events on

Emily Elizabeth Events 6
Emily Elizabeth Events 7

Mark Gensheimer · Married on 10/20/2018

Long Distance Wedding Planning

Emily planned our daughter's Maine wedding and it was perfect. The bride and groom live in Southern California and we live in Pittsburgh, so we had to trust Emily with almost everything. Plus, Hannah and Tim wanted an outdoor wedding with a tent for dinner and barn for cocktails and dancing. We had two other daughters married in the past few years, so we understood the number of important decisions that needed to be made. EVERYTHING was exquisite!! The whole event was magical.

Sent on 10/30/2018
  • Jenna

Jenna Marie Fletcher · Married on 09/22/2018

Emily helped me create my dream wedding

I found Emily through a Google search, along with several other potential wedding coordinators. We scheduled a phone interview, and I was immediately impressed with her professionalism and her immediate grasp of the feel I wanted for my wedding, as well as the challenges and willingness to work within my budget - so hiring her was a no-brainer.

And I am SO glad that I did. She helped me get set up with the tools I needed to stay organized throughout the process. She gave me all kinds of assistance with every step along the way, from recommending local vendors (which was very important to me, as I'm fairly new to the area), to helping me select all of the details that would come together to make the big day exactly what I had in my mind - and even going so far as to gently steer me in a different direction when I (very infrequently, thank goodness!) got off track a bit (mostly wanting to overdo it).

Although I've attended quite a few weddings, I'd never hosted my own wedding before, so I had a LOT of questions about all the details. (I found I hadn't paid that much attention during all of the other weddings I've attended!) Emily always had the answer, or at a minimum directed me toward tools that would help. Although I did end up going somewhat over my planned budget, Emily was instrumental in helping me make some very tough decisions about where exactly to spend my money, where to save and where to splurge. She was even able to give me a discount code on my stationery suite, which was much appreciated!

On the weekend of our event, Emily was instrumental in walking us through our rehearsal, setting up our on-site event decor, directing all of the vendors, keeping us on schedule through all of the events - in short, I don't have a clue how we would have done it without her.

But I must say, I was so focused on all of the details myself that I didn't fully grasp just how amazing everything was until after the weekend was over and we got our pictures back from the photographer. It was in that moment that I realized fully what our guests had been telling us all along - our little backyard wedding was truly as beautiful and elegant as anything I've ever seen on Pinterest or a celebrity wedding, only scaled down to our intimate size and customized exactly for our specific tastes. The whole thing somehow came together and looked entirely breathtaking.

Not only does Emily possess the organizational and connections skills to be an excellent event coordinator, but her taste is exquisite and her love for what she does shows through in every detail and every communication. If you're looking for someone who can help you pull off your dream wedding, working with you every step of the way, I would not hesitate to recommend Emily as the first and best possible choice you could make.

Sent on 10/17/2018
    Emily Elizabeth Events 19
    Emily Elizabeth Events 20
    Emily Elizabeth Events 21

C · Married on 06/03/2017

I would highly recommend the services of Emily Elizabeth Events. Her planning and execution of our rehearsal dinner lobster bake for 125 guests was impeccable. Her organizational skills and creativity resulted in an event that our guests thoroughly enjoyed. She managed the on site vendors prior to and during the event with a high level of professionalism and anticipated and modified plans as needed. We will definitely utilize her services in the future if she is available!

Sent on 07/07/2017

Award

Emily Elizabeth Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 3,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1

• Pretty Flowers
    Pretty Flowers Wedding Florists

Emily is one of the most professional Event Coordinators we've ever worked with. Emily has an outstanding attention to detail and a pleasant and relaxed demeanor. We would highly recommend her to any prospective engaged couples. You will not be disappointed.

• A Sweet Start
    A Sweet Start Wedding Officiants

Emily is the sweetest! Her wedding styling is creative and she has unique ideas which make her weddings really stand out from others. She's super professional and knows her business. She oozes style and class and has a great sense of humor; all things you need when planning and styling a wedding!

• Portland, 04102 See on map