The Refinery

Camden, ME 04843 Map · Phone number

About The Refinery

The Refinery is an event planning company with endless creativity and inspiration, ready to help you refine the details of your celebration.

We are professional planners that collect your ideas, personality, and style and blend them into a unique and memorable event. From weddings and anniversaries, to proposals, birthday parties and baby showers- we handle all types of occasions. We offer partial-planning and day-of coordination, or, you can customize our services to create the level of support you need.

Boutonniere
Wedding cake
Wedding cake

5 Reviews for The Refinery

Jordan · Married on 10/14/2017

My husband and I hired The Refinery for our day of coordination for our October 14, 2017 wedding. Adrienne made planning from New Jersey and absolute breeze, and by the time we got up to Maine for the weekend of our wedding I was confident they knew the vision we had for our day. Sarah and Shannon made our day go without a hitch. If anyone is looking for a planner I wouldn't hesitate to hire this team! They are the sweetest people, and are complete professionals at their job! Thank you, Ladies!

Sara · Married on 08/27/2016

We hired Adrienne to be our "day of" coordinator for our wedding at Camp Mataponi. Adrienne was great throughout the whole wedding process, and was always willing to answer questions and recommend vendors, even though we had only hired her to be our "day of" coordinator. A few months before the wedding, Adrienne worked with us to figure out timelines and a floor plan. She did a great job of combining my vision with her expertise to make sure that both were flawless. We did the majority of our communication by phone and email because I live in Boston, and she helped planning a wedding from afar really easy. But where Adrienne and her team really shined was the wedding weekend itself. We had to bring everything to the venue ourselves, and I didn't want our family and friends to have to worry about anything the weekend of the wedding. And honestly, we didn't lift a finger or have to worry about a single thing. Adrienne had it all under control and everything looked even more beautiful and perfect than I ever could have imagined. She didn't ask me a single question or have me worry about anything on the wedding day, so I was truly able to enjoy getting ready with my family and friends. Our wedding day was absolutely flawless and executed perfectly, and Adrienne is a major reason why. She is professional, creative, and just amazing! I highly recommend working with her to help make your wedding day stress-free and perfect!

Lauren · Married on 07/09/2016

Adrienne was the best choice we ever made! Our venue required at least a day-of coordinator and I was unsure about how necessary it was to spend money in this area. I thought I could handle it all on my own and boy, how wrong I was! This was the best money we spent!

Adrienne was everything - a listening ear, a knowledgeable vendor, a strong partner, a friend, and a true professional! She started collecting information about our wedding right away and was there to answer questions or provide input when we needed her. She helped guide me through a tricky situation with a challenging vendor and led me through the process when our venue changed owners a few months before our wedding day! She called me multiple times in the week leading up to my wedding to talk through the rain plan that we thought we would have to use and she celebrated with me when the rain held off through our reception.

Adrienne is calm, organized, kind, understanding, and exactly the person you want next to you throughout the wedding planning process and on your big day!

The Refinery FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 2,200.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 3,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding events do you provide services for? Ceremony, Reception
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Partial Planning
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Cultural, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 3

• Isaiah Bennett Music
    Isaiah Bennett Music Wedding Musicians

Simply the best coordinator and team to work with in all of Maine. Adrienne is a gem and keeps everything flowing so well. Always love working with her and her team!

• Camden, 04843 See on map