b merry events

Portland, ME View map

We are a Portland, Maine-based boutique planning firm specializing in weddings + events.

Plan. Design. Coordinate. Consult. We do it all. We do it well. And we love what we do. B Merry Events will make your wedding day shine. From classic-traditional to funky-fresh-creative, and everywhere in between. Smooth. Seamless. Spectacular. Be you. Be bold. B Merry.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$6000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

3.8
    Kendall Married on 08/12/2017
    Meghan planned our wedding on 8/12/17 and all I can say is BOOK MEGHAN NOW! I work in catering in Chicago and know the importance of a good wedding planner. Meghan is much more than that. She is the wedding guru. Everything on our wedding day was complete magic all because of her. Meghan went above and beyond to make sure we had the perfect weekend. Many of our guests even took notice of how hard she worked and told us what a fantastic wedding planner we had. She not only helped with every single request we had but also anticipated our needs before we even knew what we needed. I cannot recommend her enough, she is EVERYTHING!
  • User927771 2+ years ago
    I cannot say enough about Meghan! She was our savior so many times over - from solving crises ("Help! Our friend had to evacuate for a hurricane, had to bring her baby, and now we need childcare!" "Ahh! The ceilings are too low in the hotel room - we can't hang the dress!") to helping create our floor plan to making sure everything went smoothly the day of the event. She was wonderful to work with every step of the way.
  • User1296892 2+ years ago
    My husband and I had a specific image and feel of what we wanted for our wedding. We didn't know where to begin... Then we met Meghan. She not only brought our dream wedding to life, she brought her own creative talents and "props" to take our wedding to the next level. She solved stressful day-of situations secretly so I had no Idea that there was even an issue. Everyone we know us still talks about how our wedding was one of the best weddings they have been to. I can truly say that we could have not done it with out Megan. She is a true master at her craft!

Bolton Street Portland, ME, 04102
2076536704
Location of (b merry events)

Other vendors in Portland for your wedding