173 Bolton Street, Portland, ME 04102 Map · Phone number

About b merry events

We are a Portland, Maine-based boutique planning firm specializing in weddings + events.

Plan. Design. Coordinate. Consult. We do it all. We do it well. And we love what we do. B Merry Events will make your wedding day shine. From classic-traditional to funky-fresh-creative, and everywhere in between. Smooth. Seamless. Spectacular. Be you. Be bold. B Merry.

Follow b merry events on

1117d3a47a8c12ab 7
Bride and groom portrait
1117d3a47a8c12ab 7

4 Reviews for b merry events

Kendall · Married on 08/12/2017

Meghan planned our wedding on 8/12/17 and all I can say is BOOK MEGHAN NOW! I work in catering in Chicago and know the importance of a good wedding planner. Meghan is much more than that. She is the wedding guru. Everything on our wedding day was complete magic all because of her. Meghan went above and beyond to make sure we had the perfect weekend. Many of our guests even took notice of how hard she worked and told us what a fantastic wedding planner we had. She not only helped with every single request we had but also anticipated our needs before we even knew what we needed. I cannot recommend her enough, she is EVERYTHING!

Sent on 08/18/2017

I cannot say enough about Meghan! She was our savior so many times over - from solving crises ("Help! Our friend had to evacuate for a hurricane, had to bring her baby, and now we need childcare!" "Ahh! The ceilings are too low in the hotel room - we can't hang the dress!") to helping create our floor plan to making sure everything went smoothly the day of the event. She was wonderful to work with every step of the way.

Sent on 09/09/2012
  • User3482090 · 2+ years ago

My husband and I had a specific image and feel of what we wanted for our wedding. We didn't know where to begin... Then we met Meghan. She not only brought our dream wedding to life, she brought her own creative talents and "props" to take our wedding to the next level. She solved stressful day-of situations secretly so I had no Idea that there was even an issue. Everyone we know us still talks about how our wedding was one of the best weddings they have been to. I can truly say that we could have not done it with out Megan. She is a true master at her craft!

Sent on 08/21/2013

b merry events FAQ

• What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 3,000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 4,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 75.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 3