K.marie events

Portland, ME View map Visit website
$6,000 Package Price

$6,000 Package Price

K. Marie Events is a Wedding Planning and Design company located in Portland, Maine, and traveling throughout New England. Our clients are typically looking to partner with our team to create an elevated and laidback wedding experience. As your planner and designer, we focus on the overall vision and vibe of your wedding from the design, event flow, menu, and features that will truly make your wedding day memorable.

We know that everyone has a different vision for their day, which is why we love our job! We are so grateful that we get to help couples bring their own vision to life. So whether you are looking to host a cocktail-style festival in your backyard, dine al fresco with 30 of your closest friends and family, or celebrate with 200 guests under a clear tent, we will curate an event that fits your vision and personality.

We can’t wait to be a part of your next adventure.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$3,500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$6,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$10,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$75

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Cultural

4.9 out of 5 rating
    4.9 out of 5 rating

Melina B. Married on 09/10/2022

A true partner

Kelcey was a dream to work with - we hired her for partial planning for our small (35 person) wedding, thinking we wouldn’t need much help. Boy, were we wrong - and so thankful we had her anticipating our every need, helping us through every detail, and being a calm and thoughtful partner throughout who I was beyond confident I could hand the reins over to because she cared about my wedding being the most perfect day just as much as I did. She truly went above and beyond in making magic happen, especially for a complicated island wedding we were trying to pull off in 8 months. Our day was legitimately perfect - and none of it would’ve happened without Kelcey and her team. She is creative, organized, empathetic, the consummate professional and just a wonderful human being! We feel lucky to have worked with her and can’t recommend her enough.
  • Natalie
    Natalie M. Married on 07/23/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

From Planning to Design and so much more..

Kelcey brought my wedding vision to LIFE! Our wedding was on Saturday July 23, 2022, but she and her team helped in planning the ENTIRE weekend: Friday's rehearsal dinner and welcome party, all of the wedding day on Saturday, as well as a brunch/bbq on Sunday. I like to think that I'm pretty organized, but knew this type of decision making and coordinating was way out of my league. She made planning a wedding weekend for 200+ out of town guests look easy!
    I had only brought her on about 6 months prior, and she immediately knew exactly what needed to be done every step of the way. It was also so helpful that she took on communication with every vendor. She's thoughtful, organized, sweet and has a creative eye for design. She went above and beyond by creating the shiplap board with all of the individual luggage tags with guests names and table numbers. Every table at the reception felt different because of the variety of flowers, vases and candles. To save costs, she also proposed to reuse some of the flowers from Friday for Saturday, as well as for Sunday. I knew I wanted the color scheme to be neutral, but other than that I was lost! She proposed several designs, and the style we went with was a combination of the two, which ended up being a modern with a boho-luxe feel. She knew exactly how to tie that all together.
    She's passionate and professional, and does everything possible to make it your dream wedding. It was such a beautiful and perfect weekend. We can't thank or recommend Kelcey and her team enough!!!!!
    Hannah D. Married on 10/02/2021

The absolute BEST!

I had the pleasure of working with Kelcey for my wedding. We got married at a private residence that has never been used as a venue for any event. Kelcey flawlessly created a wedding that was everything I could have dreamed of AND MORE. She was innovative, creative and flexible with every obstacle encountered. She was there for me whenever I needed her and always answered my never ending questions with patience and kindness. She was exactly what we needed when navigating a wedding during a pandemic! She truly has a gift in her ability to take a bride's vision and make it a reality. My friends and family are still talking about all the little details (Kelcey's ideas) that made a difference! I cannot recommend her enough, please book her now! I promise, you will not be disappointed.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Forest Ave Portland, ME, 04103
Location of (K.marie events)

Other vendors in Portland for your wedding