K.marie events

Portland, ME View map Visit website
$4,200 Package Price

$4,200 Package Price

K. Marie Events is a Wedding Planning and Design company located in Portland, Maine, and traveling throughout New England. Our clients are typically looking to partner with our team to create an elevated and unique wedding experience. As your planner and designer, we focus on the overall vision and vibe of your wedding from the design, event flow, menu, and features that will truly make your wedding day memorable.

We know that everyone has a different vision for their day, which is why we love our job! We are so grateful that we get to help couples bring their own vision to life. So whether you are looking to host a cocktail-style festival in your backyard, dine al fresco with 30 of your closest friends and family, or celebrate with 200 guests under a clear tent, we will curate an event that fits your vision and personality.

We can’t wait to be a part of your next adventure.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$4200

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$6500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$75

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• W
    Whitney B. Married on 07/16/2021

Nothing but amazing!

Where to begin?! Kelcey was amazing from our very first phone call in 2019 to executing our wedding in 2021. We initially hired her for a partial planning package since our venue took care of most of the details. Like many other brides, COVID caused us to postpone several times and ultimately we changed plans altogether! We went from an all-inclusive venue in Maine to a 100% DIY “backyard gathering” of 145 people on our private residence in New Hampshire. At that point I knew we needed Kelcey for a full planning package and I can say without a doubt she was the best thing we spent our money on. She was always on the ball from remembering every detail or minor comment in our phone calls/emails to organizing all of our vendors and communicating with them. I am one of the most indecisive people I know and she never got annoyed with my “I don’t know” responses and somehow always made suggestions or came up with ideas that I loved! Other than being the absolute best PLANNER I’ve ever met, she made my Pinterest wedding dream come true. I’m still getting comments from guests about how it was the most beautiful wedding they’ve ever been to, and I owe all the decor/vision/design to her! It all came together flawlessly and I wasn’t even remotely stressed on our big day- even when the ground was flooded from all of the rain she was calm and cool and kept me worry-free. Her personality is so easy going and fun and we got along so well; something I think is huge on the biggest day of your life! Our whole family loved her and even friends commented on how great she was at our wedding. I’m just sad now that our wedding is over and we don’t get to see her and exchange a million emails a week!! If you’re looking for a planner who is on top of her game, keeps you organized and stress free, and executes your vision beyond what you imagine, you NEED to hire Kelcey!!
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie B. Married on 06/26/2021

The Best Wedding Planner Out There!

My wedding wouldn't have happened w/o KME. Kelcey was there every step of the way helping me plan the perfect wedding weekend and thinking of things that didn't even occur to me. She was prepared, she was connected, she coordinated and executed everything flawlessly and she did it all under the radar. & the vendors loved her (and her spreadsheets) just as much as we did! She took every ounce of stress off of me both leading up to the wedding and on the day of so that I was able to enjoy not only my wedding day, but the entire process. I cannot recommend Kelcey and her team enough. Best decision I made (other than marrying my husband).
  • Anna
    Anna G. Married on 08/24/2019

So incredible in every regard - 10/5 stars!

Kelcey was such an amazing planner, we cannot thank her enough! We hired her as our month-of planner and she went above and beyond before the wedding day answering any and all of my questions and helping me work through the planning process so we could be sure I didn't miss a vendor. We had glamping tents for about 60 people in my parents field, so she helped us think of the planning not only for the wedding but also for people actually staying on the property. Kelcey is incredibly sweet while also being very much in charge, making us feel completely relaxed about everything running smoothly. We completely handed off the reigns to her for our rehearsal and wedding day and did not have to think of a thing. The day of there was a threat of rain and she helped work through the options with me before moving everything under the tent just in case. It ended up being sunny (thank goodness) but everything still looked beautiful and ran perfectly!!!! We cannot recommend Kelcey more. She is incredible! Do yourself a favor and hire her!

Forest Ave Portland, ME, 04103
Location of (K.marie events)

Other vendors in Portland for your wedding