K.marie events Reviews

K.marie events View more information

• Shelby
    Shelby B. Married on 08/21/2021

Absolutely amazing!

Kelcey is absolutely amazing!!! I cannot put into words how grateful I am to have had her and her team by my side throughout the wedding planning process. She is so kind and a true joy to work with! She is very organized, attentive to detail, and proactive! She was always 2 steps ahead and made planning a breeze, even amidst a pandemic. She is also so talented and creative, you can tell she is very passionate about her work! She brought my wedding dreams to life and made sure that everything ran smoothly. It was a stress free and magical day, thanks to her!
  • W
    Whitney B. Married on 07/16/2021

Nothing but amazing!

Where to begin?! Kelcey was amazing from our very first phone call in 2019 to executing our wedding in 2021. We initially hired her for a partial planning package since our venue took care of most of the details. Like many other brides, COVID caused us to postpone several times and ultimately we changed plans altogether! We went from an all-inclusive venue in Maine to a 100% DIY “backyard gathering” of 145 people on our private residence in New Hampshire. At that point I knew we needed Kelcey for a full planning package and I can say without a doubt she was the best thing we spent our money on. She was always on the ball from remembering every detail or minor comment in our phone calls/emails to organizing all of our vendors and communicating with them. I am one of the most indecisive people I know and she never got annoyed with my “I don’t know” responses and somehow always made suggestions or came up with ideas that I loved! Other than being the absolute best PLANNER I’ve ever met, she made my Pinterest wedding dream come true. I’m still getting comments from guests about how it was the most beautiful wedding they’ve ever been to, and I owe all the decor/vision/design to her! It all came together flawlessly and I wasn’t even remotely stressed on our big day- even when the ground was flooded from all of the rain she was calm and cool and kept me worry-free. Her personality is so easy going and fun and we got along so well; something I think is huge on the biggest day of your life! Our whole family loved her and even friends commented on how great she was at our wedding. I’m just sad now that our wedding is over and we don’t get to see her and exchange a million emails a week!! If you’re looking for a planner who is on top of her game, keeps you organized and stress free, and executes your vision beyond what you imagine, you NEED to hire Kelcey!!
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie B. Married on 06/26/2021

The Best Wedding Planner Out There!

My wedding wouldn't have happened w/o KME. Kelcey was there every step of the way helping me plan the perfect wedding weekend and thinking of things that didn't even occur to me. She was prepared, she was connected, she coordinated and executed everything flawlessly and she did it all under the radar. & the vendors loved her (and her spreadsheets) just as much as we did! She took every ounce of stress off of me both leading up to the wedding and on the day of so that I was able to enjoy not only my wedding day, but the entire process. I cannot recommend Kelcey and her team enough. Best decision I made (other than marrying my husband).
  • Anna
    Anna G. Married on 08/24/2019

So incredible in every regard - 10/5 stars!

Kelcey was such an amazing planner, we cannot thank her enough! We hired her as our month-of planner and she went above and beyond before the wedding day answering any and all of my questions and helping me work through the planning process so we could be sure I didn't miss a vendor. We had glamping tents for about 60 people in my parents field, so she helped us think of the planning not only for the wedding but also for people actually staying on the property. Kelcey is incredibly sweet while also being very much in charge, making us feel completely relaxed about everything running smoothly. We completely handed off the reigns to her for our rehearsal and wedding day and did not have to think of a thing. The day of there was a threat of rain and she helped work through the options with me before moving everything under the tent just in case. It ended up being sunny (thank goodness) but everything still looked beautiful and ran perfectly!!!! We cannot recommend Kelcey more. She is incredible! Do yourself a favor and hire her!
  • Lauren
    Lauren Married on 08/03/2019

Kelcey is amazing

We hired Kelcey as a day-of-coordinator for our August wedding at a hotel in Kennebunkport. From our first phone conversation, I could tell that Kelcey LOVES what she does. Kelcey was organized and answered all of our questions throughout the planning process. We met once at the venue a month before the wedding, and did a final walk through at the rehearsal. At both meetings, she was prepared with timelines, questions, and checklists. The day of the wedding she did everything from placing waters under our seats at the ceremony, to putting all of our cards and gifts in our hotel room, to teaching us how to properly cut a piece of wedding cake. Because of Kelcey, my husband and I (as well as our parents) were able to enjoy ourselves and coast through the day. In addition to Kelcey’s outstanding professionalism, she is the sweetest person to work with. She was always smiling and making us feel calm and comfortable. We cannot thank her enough and we highly recommend her services!
    Brianna Married on 06/15/2019

Best decision ever!

Choosing to hire Kelcey as my day of coordinator was the best decision I have ever made! She met me at the venue the day before my wedding to make sure the layout of the reception barn was exactly what I wanted it to be! She was very attentive to detail. My bridesmaids voiced their opinions as well, but Kelcey made sure that my opinions were heard! The day of went off without a hitch! She made sure the timing of everything was perfect! She is such a hard worker and you can tell that she loves what she does :)
  • Haley
    Haley F.

Day of Coordinator

Kelsey was AMAZING! She made sure everything went smoothly on our wedding day and brought our vision to life. She helped support throughout the planning process and really took the stress out of planning such a large event. She is a pleasure to work with and I highly recommend her for any event or wedding needs!
  • User5940760 1+ year ago

Excellent, patient, and professional

Thank you Kelcey! Wonderful to work with and thank you for ensuring we were well cared for through such a busy wedding season!