62 SUMMIT ST, Bustins Island, ME 04103 Map · Phone number

About Olive and Co.

Olive and Co. is a full service wedding planning studio located in historic Portland, Maine. We serve all of Maine and New England and we are available for travel! Our services help you tell the story of your love through a beautifully crafted wedding.

Olive and Co. was formerly knowns as Doting and Details

Follow Olive and Co. on

7d18ac894f515164 1484928443985 kevinjessica wedding 371
7d18ac894f515164 1484928443985 kevinjessica wedding 371
Couple portrait

6 Reviews for Olive and Co.

• Kate

Kate S · Married on 06/15/2019

I would give 100 stars if I could

I spoke with maybe 5 planners and everyone had great reviews, but something in my gut told me to hire Cassie and boy am I glad we did. It is probably the single best decision we made about our wedding day.

We had several meetings leading up to our wedding - some virtual on Google Hangout and one in person at our venue. They were always extremely helpful in working through the details of the event and any of the big or small decisions that we had to make. Cassie was always prepared for our calls with the things she wanted to run through, took detailed notes, and provided great direction for me to continue moving forward with the planning elements I was working on. Every time we met, including our rehearsal, I was so impressed with how thorough she was and the things she would think of that we never would have. It ensured every little detail was accounted for ahead of time.

The day of the event, Cassie and Mattie were just a dream. My husband and I (and our families) were able to relax and enjoy the day and didn’t have to think about or take care of a single thing. They were on top of everything. My mother and mother in law have both mentioned so many times since the wedding how amazing they were.

From organizing all of the other vendors and executing on the decisions we had made…..to setting up and breaking down the venue…it was just all done and done extremely well. Cassie even thought of the little things, like grabbing our seating place cards that said bride and groom and tucking them away for us to save as a keepsake.

I want to throw another big party of some kind just so I can work with Cassie again.

Sent on 07/28/2019
  • Shanna

Shanna · Married on 09/02/2018

A great right hand

I was hesitant to hire a planner as I already knew everything I wanted to do for my wedding, but since we were planning on a short timeframe and from afar I thought it would be helpful to work with someone local who could provide insight on vendors, give recommendations, etc.

I am very grateful we hired Cassie with Doting and Details as she went above and beyond her Day of Coordinator role to help us pull off an amazing event with only 90 days of prep! We established a rapport immediately over the phone, which was something I struggled with when talking to other planners and coordinators - many of whom seemed to think my budget was beneath them (um we could definitely be driving a really nice brand new car with that budget, thank you!) or that the timeline would be impossible. Cassie listened to my vision and cheerfully assisted me in prioritizing and organizing, two things I'm not the best at. Since we already had a style, vision, colors, etc in mind, we just needed to choose the best vendors we felt could execute and Cassie was so helpful making recommendations and doing site visits since we were out of town. When we finally met in person, it was like visiting an old friend - one who was genuinely excited for us, unlike some of the planners we had talked with who treated us like idiots for planning a wedding in Maine's peak season without a year's notice. Yes, we did have some bumps in the road - planning a wedding is never easy - but Cassie was always there to help us with plan B. Overall our wedding was a huge success and everyone is still raving about every detail - details that Cassie was more than helpful in overseeing on the chaos that is the wedding day. We couldn't have done it without her, and highly recommend her services!

Sent on 10/25/2018

Megan · Married on 08/25/2018

Exceptional Wedding Planner!

My husband and I can't say enough wonderful things about Cassie; book her immediately!!

Cassie helped with the day of coordination of our non-traditional wedding. We had a lot of moving parts and many things to orchestrate and Cassie absolutely crushed every last detail. We also had an unexpected no show in one of our furniture rentals and Cassie was able to seamlessly handle it so that we had no idea it happened until she politely informed us the day after.

It was incredible to work with someone so professional and thoughtful; we are so thankful to have worked with her.

Sent on 03/19/2019

Olive and Co. FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,000.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 3,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Elopement, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1