Olive and Co.

Bustins Island, ME View map Visit website

We are a full planning wedding planning company based in Portland, ME.

We meticulously design and plan your wedding so that you can simply be immersed in joy with everyone you love by your side. Avoid an engagement filled with endless decision making and self-doubt. We’ll alleviate wedding anxiety and give you time back into your life. Continue being the best you for yourself and everyone in your life. Work hard, go on date nights, hit up kickball, and squeeze in play time with your pup.

We’re committed to:

• saving you time
  • making wedding planning feel simple
  • creating a design plan uniquely connected to you
  • crafting an unforgettable guest experience
  • executing everything seamlessly
  • allowing you to be present, carefree, and confident on your wedding day

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Non-Religious
Religious

Liz T. Married on 08/21/2021

My Wedding Hero

The best thing we did was hire Cassie and her team. Unless you’re a professional event planner, wedding planning goes from being so fun to a stressful nightmare very quickly. Thank goodness Cassie was around to give me guidance and an organized plan from the get go. My now-husband and I worked with her for over 16 months to get our day just right and she nailed every last detail. Like when I lost the hooks for our photo booth and then finally found them but they were too short? Or when our keg leaked everywhere before the event? Cassie had DIY’d the perfect solutions before I ever realized there was a problem. If I could do it all over again I’d have Cassie plan our whole wedding weekend! Hiring her was seriously our best decision, that and the late night coffee cart ;)
  • Kate
    Kate Married on 06/15/2019

I would give 100 stars if I could

I spoke with maybe 5 planners and everyone had great reviews, but something in my gut told me to hire Cassie and boy am I glad we did. It is probably the single best decision we made about our wedding day.

We had several meetings leading up to our wedding - some virtual on Google Hangout and one in person at our venue. They were always extremely helpful in working through the details of the event and any of the big or small decisions that we had to make. Cassie was always prepared for our calls with the things she wanted to run through, took detailed notes, and provided great direction for me to continue moving forward with the planning elements I was working on. Every time we met, including our rehearsal, I was so impressed with how thorough she was and the things she would think of that we never would have. It ensured every little detail was accounted for ahead of time.

The day of the event, Cassie and Mattie were just a dream. My husband and I (and our families) were able to relax and enjoy the day and didn’t have to think about or take care of a single thing. They were on top of everything. My mother and mother in law have both mentioned so many times since the wedding how amazing they were.

From organizing all of the other vendors and executing on the decisions we had made…..to setting up and breaking down the venue…it was just all done and done extremely well. Cassie even thought of the little things, like grabbing our seating place cards that said bride and groom and tucking them away for us to save as a keepsake.

I want to throw another big party of some kind just so I can work with Cassie again.
  • Allie
    Allie Married on 04/06/2019

Cassie’s biggest fans

I used this site a bit while planning our wedding so thought I’d give back by writing a review for the worlds best wedding planner. It’s tough to even say just how excellent Cassie is. We always knew Maine would be the spot for our wedding, but living in New York with jobs that keep us at the office all night made planning sound stressful and near impossible. We interviewed about five planners and based on Cassie’s aesthetic, her warm personality and modern, tech-forward approach, she was our pick. And did we get lucky! We did not pose an easy task either, with buses, boats, small islands and limited lodging, the logistics were challenging and the risks were high (weather!) Cassie never made us feel like our vision wasn’t possible and we trusted her until the very end which gave us the most perfect weekend of our lives and our families and friends lives. The day of our wedding every vendor we spoke to was well briefed and we could tell they had spoken to Cassie. Our family now jokes when amazing things happen that Cassie must still be working. Thank you to her, her husband and her team for their amazing, endless work and don’t even stop and think before hiring them. Just do it!

62 SUMMIT ST Bustins Island, ME, 04103
2074686040
Location of (Olive and Co.)

Other vendors in Portland for your wedding