Plan on ME Events

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$500 Package Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$500 Package Price

At Plan on ME, we believe that your wedding day should be the most exciting and memorable day of your life. Our goal is make the process exciting and seamless so that you can focus on enjoying your love for one another and celebrating with the people closest to you. We offer a wide range of packages to suit any need and budget, whether it be full-service wedding planning or day-of coordination. Plan on ME has extensive experience in working with families and friends to make events come to life. For all of our events, the fees remain affordable because they are specific to your budget and event. Our mission is to create a uniquely stunning event that will be memorable to all. So tell us about your dream day and we will bring it to life.

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$50

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Courtney
    Courtney W. Married on 10/13/2021

Highly recommend Plan on ME Events for wedding coordination services!

I truly can’t capture in words the exceptional service Ashley provided to my husband and I on our wedding day and throughout the wedding planning experience. Ashley was accommodating, flexible, kind, helpful, and understanding throughout our wedding planning process - from our initial meeting in 2018 to our COVID postponement to our Wednesday wedding, Ashley was extremely responsive and went above and beyond to ensure that our day went smoothly. She communicated and coordinated with us and other vendors and always solved minor problems without a second thought. At one point, my mother looked at me and said “You couldn’t have done this without her” and that was completely true. Our bridal party commented on Ashley’s friendliness, knowledge, and professionalism. Ashley’s title is a day-of coordinator, but she offers so much more than just assistance on the day of your wedding. If you are considering a day-of coordinator or are getting married at blank slate/DIY venue, I highly recommend hiring Plan on ME Events. We loved our perfect day and Ashley’s assistance was invaluable!
  • Kelsey
    Kelsey B. Married on 09/18/2021

Absolutely incredible to work with!

Rachael helped me with what I thought would be just day of coordination for my wedding and in reality it was SO much more. She was such an integral part of having my wedding come out the way I had imagined and she was so incredibly supportive the entire time. She was always around with a smile on her face and I can only imagine what she was doing behind the scenes to make everything run so smoothly. I would recommend her and Plan on ME every single time and I truly believe they were the best money spent for my wedding. Thank you so much!!
  • Kristi
    Kristi Z. Married on 09/04/2021

Wonderful!

We loved working with Plan on ME Events and Ashley. She listened to everything we had to say from small to big. She had such a positive but also get things done attitude! I would recommend her to anyone!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Windham, 04062
2075954230
Location of (Plan on ME Events)

Other vendors in Portland for your wedding