Windham, ME 04062 Map · Phone number
Package Price $500
Availability Check your date

About Plan on ME Events

At Plan on ME, we believe that your wedding day should be the most exciting and memorable day of your life. Our goal is make the process exciting and seamless so that you can focus on enjoying your love for one another and celebrating with the people closest to you. We offer a wide range of packages to suit any need and budget, whether it be full-service wedding planning or day-of coordination. Plan on ME has extensive experience in working with families and friends to make events come to life. For all of our events, the fees remain affordable because they are specific to your budget and event. Our mission is to create a uniquely stunning event that will be memorable to all. So tell us about your dream day and we will bring it to life.

• K.marie events

20 Reviews for Plan on ME Events

• Madeline

Madeline Buckley · Married on 11/09/2019

Best Coordinator EVER!

Hiring Ashley was the single best decision we made surrounding our wedding in Maine this November. She was incredibly detail oriented, kind and helpful throughout every step of the planning journey. She was always going above and beyond to follow up with vendors and make sure things were prepared exactly as we wanted. We dealt with a number of unresponsive people throughout planning and Ashley was always willing to take extra time to follow up and make sure they knew where to be and when. She also worked with us throughout to help find ways to save money, often offering to do this way outside her service description.

My family and friends were extremely impressed by how organized and professional she was - and we had a big group to wrangle! They all took the time to tell me how on her game she was and how impressed they were by her and her team. I would hire Ashley again for an event in a heartbeat and can't wait to recommend her to every person I meet who is getting married in Maine. She's the best without a doubt.

Sent on 12/16/2019

Anne Stack · Married on 10/05/2019

Plan on ME is a MUST!

I do not have enough good things to say about Ashley. If you are wondering whether or not you need a day of coordinator, YOU DO! Before hiring Ashley, my husband and I were deciding if this was really something we needed to spend money on, as we were planning and paying for everything ourselves. However, I can honestly say that this was the best decision we could have made for our wedding. Although Ashley was our "day of" coordinator, she was so much more. She kept us totally on track in the months leading up to our wedding. There would have been so many things I would have forgotten if it weren't for her! On our actual wedding day, Ashley went above and beyond. I had almost no stress on the actual day because I knew that Ashley would be taking care of everything. She even set up all of our tables and centerpieces! She kept us following a timeline but without it feeling rushed or forced. I was incredibly worried about having time to actual enjoy my wedding, but thanks to Ashley this was no problem at all! She made sure everything was where it needed to be when it needed to be there. At the end of the night Ashley had much of the cleanup already done so I could just enjoy my first night being married. Looking back I honestly have no idea what we would have done without her!

Sent on 11/13/2019

Emily · Married on 09/28/2019

Worth every penny!

I worked with Rachael for my wedding and I cannot say enough positive things about my experience with her! We did most of our own planning and were initially somewhat skeptical about hiring a coordinator. When we realized that we just wouldn't be able to make sure things were running smoothly (you just can't when you're the center of attention!), we looked for a day-of coordinator. Rachael worked with us much more than just the day of-- her input in the months before the wedding was critical when it came to figuring out a timeline, checking to make sure everything was all set with our vendors, and doing a practice run the day before. The day of she did an excellent job making sure everything was running smoothly so I didn't have to worry about a thing. She was always professional, always available to talk or email, and we honestly felt that her help was worth much more than what she charged when all was said and done. I would recommend Rachael with no reservations-- you will be so glad you have her by your side!

Sent on 10/31/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Plan on ME Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 500
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 50.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Elopement
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Windham, 04062 See on map
    2075954230 (Phone number)
    Location of (Plan on ME Events)