Windham, ME 04062 Map · Phone number

About Plan on ME Events

At Plan on ME, we believe that your wedding day should be the most exciting and memorable day of your life. Our goal is make the process exciting and seamless so that you can focus on enjoying your love for one another and celebrating with the people closest to you. We offer a wide range of packages to suit any need and budget, whether it be full-service wedding planning or day-of coordination. Plan on ME has extensive experience in working with families and friends to make events come to life. For all of our events, the fees remain affordable because they are specific to your budget and event. Our mission is to create a uniquely stunning event that will be memorable to all. So tell us about your dream day and we will bring it to life.

Other couples have also viewed

• K.marie events
c67c33dd8d3d4554 3

21 Reviews for Plan on ME Events

• Meredith

Meredith · Married on 09/06/2020

Without Ashley there would not have been a wedding

There are no words to describe how amazing Ashley is! We spent the better part of 2 years planning our dream wedding only to have Covid restrictions put the whole thing in jeopardy. The ever changing rules and regulations were so overwhelming that my fiancé and I considered just going to the courthouse. Ashley was so patient and kind, she was truly a friend during this process. She went above and beyond contacting vendors and negotiating the crazy covid landscape to make sure our day went off without a hitch. I truly cannot recommend Ashley enough and we are forever grateful for her making our day magical.

Sent on 12/27/2020
  • Madeline

Madeline B. · Married on 11/09/2019

Best Coordinator EVER!

Hiring Ashley was the single best decision we made surrounding our wedding in Maine this November. She was incredibly detail oriented, kind and helpful throughout every step of the planning journey. She was always going above and beyond to follow up with vendors and make sure things were prepared exactly as we wanted. We dealt with a number of unresponsive people throughout planning and Ashley was always willing to take extra time to follow up and make sure they knew where to be and when. She also worked with us throughout to help find ways to save money, often offering to do this way outside her service description.

My family and friends were extremely impressed by how organized and professional she was - and we had a big group to wrangle! They all took the time to tell me how on her game she was and how impressed they were by her and her team. I would hire Ashley again for an event in a heartbeat and can't wait to recommend her to every person I meet who is getting married in Maine. She's the best without a doubt.

Sent on 12/16/2019

Anne S. · Married on 10/05/2019

Plan on ME is a MUST!

I do not have enough good things to say about Ashley. If you are wondering whether or not you need a day of coordinator, YOU DO! Before hiring Ashley, my husband and I were deciding if this was really something we needed to spend money on, as we were planning and paying for everything ourselves. However, I can honestly say that this was the best decision we could have made for our wedding. Although Ashley was our "day of" coordinator, she was so much more. She kept us totally on track in the months leading up to our wedding. There would have been so many things I would have forgotten if it weren't for her! On our actual wedding day, Ashley went above and beyond. I had almost no stress on the actual day because I knew that Ashley would be taking care of everything. She even set up all of our tables and centerpieces! She kept us following a timeline but without it feeling rushed or forced. I was incredibly worried about having time to actual enjoy my wedding, but thanks to Ashley this was no problem at all! She made sure everything was where it needed to be when it needed to be there. At the end of the night Ashley had much of the cleanup already done so I could just enjoy my first night being married. Looking back I honestly have no idea what we would have done without her!

Sent on 11/13/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Plan on ME Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 500
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 50.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Elopement
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Windham, 04062 See on map
    2075954230 (Phone number)
    Location of (Plan on ME Events)