Maine Seasons Events

Topsham, ME View map

$5,565 Package Price

Maine Seasons Events -Detailed, Creative and Unique custom designed Maine Weddings

Offering full wedding design and planning services that include vendor sourcing, full event & lighting design and planning, rehearsal choreography and day of event coordination and management.
At Maine Seasons Events, we believe your wedding should be sophisticated, personal and fun. Listening carefully to your needs and vision helps us ensure that your wedding is a reflection of your personalities and style. The wedding planning process is fun, organized, guided and simple so that you may enjoy your engagement and focus on the elements of the celebration that you are most passionate about. Maine Seasons Events has worked diligently to build professional relationships with the best service providers and venues in Maine, giving you a choice of the top vendors to comprise your wedding team. We invite you to contact us regarding your wedding planning needs.

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$4013.00

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$5565

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$10484.00

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Mia D. Married on 09/07/2019

Dream Planner! Dream wedding!

I don't know how we would have pulled off our wedding without Meagan and Maine Seasons Events! She is an absolute rockstar!

I found Meagan through some research on planners who had done weddings at the venue we had chosen. I reached out to a few and Meagan immediately responded to me with enthusiasm and we scheduled a call. As soon as I finished chatting with her I knew she was "the one"!

I gave her a few images of floral/color combinations I liked and she was off! Her concept was exactly what I pictured our wedding to look like. You can tell she has extensive experience in planning events because she knew exactly what we needed to do and when! I had no idea on ordering the rentals and she fully took that over and made it look so easy! She did our décor florals and they matched the wedding party florals perfectly (which we had done by another vendor but hindsight – have her do your wedding party florals! She’s amazing!)

Our wedding was the weekend of Hurricane Dorian and we were supposed to get a lot of rain. We had to move our ceremony inside which she did without even a blink of an eye! She is so calm, cool, collected…it totally put my mind at ease and she made everything so beautiful.

Meagan and Jamie (such a dream team!) worked tirelessly to make sure our wedding was the day of our dreams – they never sat down, always working in the background to keep things moving smoothly. And they totally delivered! We were so happy to work with Maine Seasons Events – every bride should be so lucky!
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie Married on 07/06/2019

Holiday Weekend destination wedding made perfect!

My husband and I were so lucky to have found Meagan while planning our wedding! We are from Philadelphia and were planning a destination wedding in Bar Harbor over July 4th Weekend. Although I am organized and was able to resource creative vendors, I discovered you cannot coordinate your own wedding. Meagan worked with us to create a service package that worked within our budget and allowed her to help us finalize the plans for our destination wedding. Specifically, she offered us design suggestions and rentals that made our event magical and she allowed me and my family to focus on enjoying the wedding instead of worrying about the details. It was truly our pleasure to work with her and our wedding would not have been all we had hoped without her help. I would absolutely recommend Meagan to anyone looking to plan a wedding in Maine!
    Teckla M. Married on 10/20/2018

Best Wedding Planner in Maine

Meagan and Jamie did a tremendous job with my daughter's wedding on 10/20/2018 at the Barn on Walnut Hill. Her decorations, attention to detail and help during the wedding were beyond compare. As she told me when I interviewed her, she was my daughter's "Fairy Godmother." From the moment we signed a contract to the day of the wedding, everything was addressed quickly and as needed to make sure everything went smoothly which it did. I can't say enough about Meagan and Jamie.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Real Weddings

• Sarah & Dave
    98 photos · 10/06/2018

Topsham, 04086
2077292308
Location of (Maine Seasons Events)

Other vendors in Portland for your wedding