59 Forbes Ln, Windham, ME 04062 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 49
  • Real Weddings 1

About Isaiah Bennett Music

Servicing the greater area of southern Maine, acoustic singer-songwriter Isaiah Bennett specializes in creative, professional wedding music. A former American Idol contestant, Isaiah Bennett has released two successful EP albums, played in venues worldwide, and gained over seven years of wedding industry experience. He is passionate about curating unique, energetic wedding performances that cater to the needs and personalities of his clients.

Isaiah Bennett is happy to customize his style and song selection to your preferences, and enjoys learning and arranging new songs for weddings. Most couples select his Full Package, which provides ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception service. Any necessary microphones and sound/PA systems are included at no extra cost.

Follow Isaiah Bennett Music on
Under the sun
10650020102042949335653971513864989685478864n
11174931101532269511199767999590368642912389n
Isaiah Bennett Music
I wrote my wife a song for our wedding day and perfomed it here for the first time for her.
1170522711205484646292408552528743305994308n

Isaiah Bennett Music 6
Isaiah Bennett Music 7
  • Brianne

Brianne · Married on 09/29/2019

Isaiah was one of the BEST choices we made!

We cannot say enough amazing things about Isaiah! He 100% contributed to our wedding being one that our guests are still talking about. From the very first call we had with him, we immediately clicked. He is very down to Earth and put our minds at ease. We wanted both live music and a DJ at our wedding, so to find both is one vendor was a dream come true. He was very easy to get in touch with and accommodating. He played live music as our guests arrives, for the ceremony and for the cocktail hour and then transitioned into an MC and DJ for the reception.
    Isaiah is an amazing vocalist/guitarist, our guests are still talking about how great his playing/singing was. He played a slower rendition of Speechless as my aunt walked me down the aisle that was so beautiful and made that moment that much more perfect. He also played our first dance song and the mother/son dance song perfectly. Then when we thought he couldn't get any better, he seamlessly transitioned into one of the best DJs we've ever seen at a wedding. He kept the dance floor full all night, playing perfectly to the crowd. He is also a great MC and has great charisma with the crowd.
    Our one goal with our wedding for our guests to have fun, and we could not have achieved that without Isaiah. If you hire Isaiah for your wedding, I promise it will be the best decision you make :)

Sent on 10/10/2019
    Isaiah Bennett Music 8
  • Kayla

Kayla Soucey · Married on 08/10/2019

We are so glad we hired Isaiah to sing and DJ at our wedding!

Good music was a TOP PRIORITY for our wedding. I really wanted a live musician, while my husband wanted a good dj to get the party started. Isaiah is so amazing at both!!
    When my husband and I listened to Isaiah's recordings on his Youtube channel, we instantly knew we had to book him! To confirm our decision, we went to go watch him perform at a local bar in Manchester, NH with some of our friends and were blown away. I highly recommend seeing one of his shows in NH or ME if you get the chance.
    During the week before our wedding, and even on the morning of, Isaiah was very flexible and adaptable to last minute changes. We didn't have to worry about a thing - he knows exactly what he is doing.
    His live guitar and singing set the right mood for our wedding ceremony, and his DJ skills got everyone up and dancing during the reception. Our wedding guests LOVED him! And some even commented they couldn't believe at first that it was him singing during the ceremony - he's that good!
    Overall, Isaiah is such a talented musician, and a genuinely kind and friendly person. He has so much passion for what he does and it reflects in his service. So, if you're looking for amazing live music and an awesome DJ, you have to book Isaiah!

Sent on 09/24/2019
    Isaiah Bennett Music 9
    Isaiah Bennett Music 10
    Isaiah Bennett Music 11

Isaiah Bennett Music FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music? $ 600.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs, Microphones, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Sample Music, Sound/PA System, Travel Expenses
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Acapella, Instrumental - Solo, Instrumental - Duo, Soloist / Vocalist
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3
  • What instruments does your group play? Guitar, Piano
  • What services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs, Liability Insurance, Microphones, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Rehearsal Dinner Music, Sample Performances, Sound/PA System, Vocals

Real Weddings

• Hardy Farm
    Hardy Farm Historic Weddings

Isaiah Bennett has done a nice job for his clients at Hardy Farm.

• The Dapper Gents
    The Dapper Gents Wedding Bands

That voice! Very professional.

• Nicole Mower Weddings & Events
    Nicole Mower Weddings & Events Wedding Planners

Isaiah is incredible! I first heard him play at BESWOON in early 2016 and could not WAIT to have him at one of my weddings. He was the perfect fit for one of our December couples and I was ecstatic when my couple took my advice to hire him for their day. I feel like I've known Isaiah for years and although it was our first time working together, it felt like we had worked hundreds of weddings together. His passion for his work, love for his music, phenominal talent, and professional, but friendly and humorous, personality truly make him the best of the best. I can't wait to work with him again!

• 59 Forbes Ln Windham, Maine, 04062 See on map