59 Forbes Ln, Windham, ME 04062 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 49
  • Real Weddings 1

About Isaiah Bennett Music

Servicing the greater area of southern Maine, acoustic singer-songwriter Isaiah Bennett specializes in creative, professional wedding music. A former American Idol contestant, Isaiah Bennett has released two successful EP albums, played in venues worldwide, and gained over seven years of wedding industry experience. He is passionate about curating unique, energetic wedding performances that cater to the needs and personalities of his clients.

Isaiah Bennett is happy to customize his style and song selection to your preferences, and enjoys learning and arranging new songs for weddings. Most couples select his Full Package, which provides ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception service. Any necessary microphones and sound/PA systems are included at no extra cost.

Follow Isaiah Bennett Music on
Under the sun
10650020102042949335653971513864989685478864n
11174931101532269511199767999590368642912389n
Isaiah Bennett Music
I wrote my wife a song for our wedding day and perfomed it here for the first time for her.
1170522711205484646292408552528743305994308n

Isaiah Bennett Music 2
Isaiah Bennett Music 3
Isaiah Bennett Music 4

Mariah Clemons · Getting married on 10/09/2019

The best addition to our wedding!

We had such a great experience working with Isaiah! He was very easy to work with and made our day that much more special. His voice is incredible and we had so so many compliments on his singing during out cocktail hour. Then he turned into our awesome DJ and we got to dance the night away! One of my bridesmaids has hired him for their wedding and I can't wait to enjoy his talents yet again. Very highly recommend Isaiah!

Sent on 04/26/2019

Isaiah Bennett Music's reply:

Mariah, thank you so much for your kind words! Was so glad we got Andrew up and dancing all night long. Thank you for having me be a part of your big day!
  • Kendra

Kendra · Married on 11/03/2018

He can do it all!

Isaiah came recommended to my husband and I by a friend who attended a wedding he was a vendor at. We couldn't have asked for a better suggestion. It was difficult to put so much trust into a vendor you have not met and live so far away from! However, Isaiah was extremely professional, and responded in a timely manner.
    We weren't positive what we were looking for, but after seeing all of what Isaiah can offer we were hooked. Isaiah's website and facebook provides an accurate representation of his skills. His voice is amazing and guitar skills added such a personal touch to our wedding. We had a beautiful outside setting planned, unfortunately it rained so as you can imagine everyone had to be very flexible. Isaiah was able to move and adjust seamlessly. Many guests complimented his skills and flexibility throughout the evening. Isaiah sang acoustic songs during our ceremony and cocktail hour then switching to DJ for the reception.
    My husband and I prefer not to be the center of attention and Isaiah was able to recommend some options during the ceremony to make that work. He also was able to gauge the crowd, which ranged from 14-89, and kept people on the dance floor all night. But it was his amazing rendition of our wedding song that sealed the deal.
    Our wedding was November 3, 2018, and still to this day, 6 months later we are receiving compliments on our choice of music and Isaiah's true talents. We can't wait to see him performing this summer at some of the bars around Portland!
    _Kendra and Mike Ouellette

Sent on 05/04/2019

Isaiah Bennett Music's reply:

What an incredible wedding Kendra and Mike! Thank you so much for your kind words and looking forward to seeing you guys this summer!

Isaiah Bennett Music FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music? $ 600.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs, Microphones, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Sample Music, Sound/PA System, Travel Expenses
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Acapella, Instrumental - Solo, Instrumental - Duo, Soloist / Vocalist
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3
  • What instruments does your group play? Guitar, Piano
  • What services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs, Liability Insurance, Microphones, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Rehearsal Dinner Music, Sample Performances, Sound/PA System, Vocals

Real Weddings

• Hardy Farm
    Hardy Farm Historic Weddings

Isaiah Bennett has done a nice job for his clients at Hardy Farm.

• The Dapper Gents
    The Dapper Gents Wedding Bands

That voice! Very professional.

• Nicole Mower Weddings & Events
    Nicole Mower Weddings & Events Wedding Planners

Isaiah is incredible! I first heard him play at BESWOON in early 2016 and could not WAIT to have him at one of my weddings. He was the perfect fit for one of our December couples and I was ecstatic when my couple took my advice to hire him for their day. I feel like I've known Isaiah for years and although it was our first time working together, it felt like we had worked hundreds of weddings together. His passion for his work, love for his music, phenominal talent, and professional, but friendly and humorous, personality truly make him the best of the best. I can't wait to work with him again!

• 59 Forbes Ln Windham, Maine, 04062 See on map