Isaiah Bennett Music Reviews

93 | Windham, ME

93 Reviews for Isaiah Bennett Music

Chevaughn K. · Getting married on 02/06/2023

Every vendor would want to work with this gem!

Isaiah, what a guy! Super talented, easy to work with and an enjoyable guy to be around. I had the pleasure to work with him at a wedding and I was excited to see him perform and DJ. He showed up on time, was helpful, and was kind to every guest, vendor, and person at the event. Hire him, you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 10/26/2020

Pinch P. · Getting married on 05/08/2022

Pinch Me Planning Loves Isaiah!!!

As a wedding planner, I find that Isaiah Bennett is a wonderful musician to work with throughout our planning process. He’s friendly, communicative, and timely, always putting the client first on their special day. He brings a great energy to the event and will keep the dance floor packed until the end! We highly recommend working with him.

Sent on 09/23/2020

Robert · Getting married on 10/22/2021

Couldn't have imagined anything better!

We are so grateful that we hired Isaiah! He really is a master of all when it comes to wedding music. He is extremely flexible, and just all around the best. For our processional we did a mix of original tracks and acoustic music, and Isaiah handled the flow so perfectly, and his vocals are AMAZING. From there Isaiah was the best MC and DJ we could possibly ask for and we had the most epic dance party of all time. Me and my wife had a lot of unique requests for Isaiah, and one of the things we were most impressed with was his attention to detail and organization, Isaiah never missed a beat and it was literally the most perfect wedding ever! HIRE ISAIAH NOW! You will be so grateful you did!

• Marissa

Marissa N. · Getting married on 09/25/2021

More than we could've dreamed of

We found Isaiah when he was playing at a nearby bar. When we found out he did weddings, we knew we had to make it happen. Throughout the planning process, Isaiah was incredibly responsive and worked with us to make sure we would have the perfect day. I couldn't have asked for more when it came down to the day-of. He played and sang for our ceremony, cocktail hour and our first dances, and then changed over to DJ-ing once the party started. He adapted each moment to exactly what the crowd wanted and reacted to. He learned new songs to sing just for us, and it felt so incredibly customized and personal. If you are considering hiring Isaiah for any event, stop thinking & just do.

Sent on 10/30/2020
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth T. · Married on 07/08/2021

Highlight of our wedding

We were so lucky to snag Isaiah for our wedding. Not only is he incredibly talented but he was really the highlight of our wedding. Isaiah sang literally every song we had requested and was so so easy going when he switched to DJ’ing. Everybody at our wedding was comfortable requesting songs and he made the entire event incredibly fun as he was so able to read the crowd and react.

Isiaiah was so easy to work with and really made myself and my husband so comfortable in all of our interactions. The owner of our wedding venue literally gushed about how much she LOVED him and how he offered to help and was so easy to work with.

Sent on 07/08/2021

Austin · Married on 05/29/2021

Incredibly talented, flexible wedding musician

Isaiah made our reception SO special. Throughout our planning process he was so flexible and easy to communicate with, and had lots of great ideas when we weren't sure what we wanted. He handled the setup for our outdoor ceremony so seamlessly, and played amazing live music all night at our reception in Portland. He is an extremely talented musician and a great person, he was such a pleasure to have as a part of our wedding day and we are so happy with how our day turned out thanks in large part to Isaiah. Highly, highly recommend him for any of your music needs.

• David

David F. · Married on 05/15/2021

Hire This Man!

We were absolutely blown away by Isaiah's performance at our wedding. So many people came up to us to say how much they loved the band. He was able to play an amazing mix of genres (the acoustic cover of Pony by Ginuwine was nothing short of epic), and he really knows how to get a party going. Isaiah came to us highly recommended and he far surpassed our expectations. In addition to absolutely crushing it on our big day, Isaiah was amazing throughout the entire nightmare of COVID wedding planning. He was very responsive and considerate, and always focused on making sure we got what we needed. I cannot recommend him enough.

Sent on 06/28/2021
  • Stephanie

Stephanie J. · Married on 05/14/2021

Amazing and beautiful experience

Isaiah was a dream come true for our special day. When I say a dream come true, I truly mean that. My husband and I have always dreamt of a wedding alongside the ocean and to have someone singing for us. I reached out to Isaiah very last minute and he had already booked a gig for that evening, but he made time to do this before for us because he truly loves what he does and he brings so much joy to those that are lucky enough to have him for their special day.

Sent on 07/09/2021

Lauren W. · Married on 05/08/2021

Would hire a million more times

Words cannot express how grateful that my groom and I were to have Isaiah Bennett play at our wedding. When I walked into our venue & he was playing acoustic music, instant sobbing tears of happiness. From playing acoustic music during the cocktail hour and our first dance, to him being our DJ for the night, he literally made our night unbelievable. He played our favorite songs during the cocktail hour and he knew what worked for our crowd during the dancing hours. He learned to play a Rancid(punk band) song for my husband as a surprise and that to me was icing on the cake. He is beyond easy to talk to & collaborate with on making our night happen so easily and flawlessly. Truly, I would hire him a million more times if I could. Thank you for being you & doing what you do!

Sent on 05/24/2021

Ryan M. · Married on 04/29/2021

Beyond Excellent

Isaiah was more than what we expect. His ability to play guitar and DJ during the event was beyond our expectations and secretly what we were looking for. During the whole planning stages of the wedding, he was very flexible and would accommodate us during the whole process. If he is available for your event, 15/10 must book him. You will not regret!

Sent on 06/29/2021
  • Meghan

Meghan W. · Married on 04/17/2021

Isaiah made our wedding music dreams come true!

My husband and I hired Isaiah for our wedding singer/DJ because he was recommended to us by my wedding planner. We hired him before COVID and ended up having three different wedding dates. Isaiah was extremely accommodating while we all sorted through the pandemic. We finally had our wedding on 4/17/21! Isaiah sang and played the guitar for cocktail hour, for our first dance and for other various songs throughout the night. To have someone that DJ’s the wedding but is also an extremely talented musician is amazing!! Isaiah is so down to earth and makes working with him a breeze. After (and even during) the wedding many guests wanted his contact information so they could also hire him for their future events. I would highly recommend him to any bride!

Sent on 05/21/2021

Jen · Married on 12/08/2020

Great musician

We hired Isaiah to play guitar and sing during both our wedding ceremony and brunch the next day. Isaiah was great to work with and I received many complements on the music. We've worked with Isaiah several times and he's always a pleasure to work with. He has great song choices and needs minimal direction, although he's happy to take requests.

Sent on 11/01/2019
  • Kelsey

Kelsey H. · Married on 09/26/2020

The best!!

I cannot say enough good things about Isaiah. Like many of the other reviews state - do not look any further and hire Isaiah! Not only does Isaiah have a great voice, he is very accommodating and willing to learn any song you wish. He is super friendly and actually cares about your day being perfect. The day of our wedding our JOP was an hour late. All of a sudden without even asking, Isaiah started singing and kept the guests entertained for the entire hour! We received so many compliments from our guests - it truly saved the day. Then he continued to sing our ceremony, live acoustic cocktail hour and DJ our wedding (p.s. he is an excelled DJ as well). We highly recommend Isaiah!

Sent on 10/28/2020

Matt G. · Married on 09/19/2020

Ceremony performance

Isaiah,

My wife and I did a very last minute, small ceremony in Maine this past weekend. I reached out to Isaiah, because everyone I know who lives in Maine gives him really great reviews. He was available and very flexible around timing. I told him we wanted to do “wonderful tonight” as our first dance song. I told him the night before the wedding (sorry dude!). He said he has never played it before, so he would learn it that evening. You would have no idea he’s never played it before. He crushed it. Everyone that attended the ceremony was coming up to me, telling me how good our musician was. Super nice guy as well. Highly recommend.

Sent on 09/24/2020
  • Lexi

Lexi N. · Married on 09/05/2020

Best entertainment, ever

Isaiah rocked our wedding! We couldn't have imagined working with a more awesome, kind, and friendly musician/DJ other than Isaiah. He was so flexible with our music choices and played music that all could enjoy. He did the most beautiful job singing "speechless" as I walked down the aisle- it was a dream. Almost a month later, we are still hearing from all our guests that we had the best entertainment ever at a wedding. We are so grateful we were able to work with Isaiah and cannot wait until we can hear him sing again. Thank you a million times over, Isaiah!!!

Sent on 09/23/2020

Annie · Married on 08/22/2020

Hire isaiah!

When I say that hiring Isaiah was the single best decision we made for our wedding, I am not exaggerating and we had an INCREDIBLE team of vendors. Isaiah is uniquely talented and the atmosphere his acoustic music created for our ceremony and cocktail hour elevated the experience for us and our guests in a way that only live music can. His acoustic performance of our first dance and our private last dance were the highlights of our night. We had a medical emergency in the middle of the maid of honor's speech and Isaiah didn't miss a beat, re-starting music while we handled the situation, which helped to lighten the mood.

After dinner, he transitioned to DJ the reception and every single song was a hit. He brought the party and our guests couldn't stop talking about him. I would hire him a million times over and I'm working on convincing all of my friends to hire him so I can hear him play again and again and again. We can't thank you enough, Isaiah!

Caitlin C. · Married on 08/15/2020

Just do it!

If you're contemplating booking Isaiah, just do it! It was without a doubt the best decision we made. My husband and I are very particular about our music and Isaiah did not disappoint. He was flexible with our vision and tastes and truly carried the day from ceremony, cocktail hour through DJ/dancing. I can't tell you the amount of compliments on the music we received. Simply put, lock him up - he's really that great!

Sent on 08/22/2020

Isaiah Bennett Music's reply:

Caitlin! Thank you so much for the wonderful review! Last weekend was magical and you and Alex were the best to work with!

Jordan F. · Married on 08/10/2020

Fantastic!

Isaiah did a phenomenal job with our wedding; we really couldn't have asked for anything more. He was extremely responsive during the planning process – he helped guide us when needed and offered some great suggestions. His performance during the ceremony was perfect and helped set the stage without calling for too much attention. Isaiah also did a great job during the reception. He MC’d flawlessly and was clearly adept at reading the room and getting everyone on the dance floor (even our typically awkward friends).
    We are also so impressed with Isaiah’s flexibility. When we asked him to learn and play our first dance song with only a week to prepare, he did so with enthusiasm. When we made a literal last-minute change to how our wedding party would be announced, he took it in stride.
    We wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Isaiah to anyone planning a wedding!

Sent on 10/22/2019
  • Jane

Jane A. · Married on 05/16/2020

If reviews are as important in your vendor decisions as they were mine, read this and then book Isaiah!

When planning a wedding there are a lot of difficult decisions to make, but booking Isaiah is an easy one! Although I perseverated over a lot of decisions, this was not one of them. He was the first vendor we booked once we had a date. He is the perfect combination of live music and DJ.

When your bridesmaids start walking down the aisle it is emotional, but having them walk down the aisle to Isaiah playing the guitar and singing brings it to another level. When it was my time to walk down the aisle with my dad, it made the moment surreal. It was magical and brought an amazing emotion to the day.

But then when it is time to get the party started, he brought the same amazingness to DJing. We were so busy with everything that goes into planning a wedding we never put a list of "do not plays" or "must plays" together for Isaiah, but it didn't matter. He saved us the time of having another task and he did not disappoint. He reads the room and plays off of that. He made a great day awesome!

After the wedding, all of your guests will tell you how beautiful you looked and then immediately follow that with how much they loved Isaiah Bennett. When we talk to our friends and family about the wedding day they mention him every time! The song he played for the bridal party processional became the "anthem" of the weekend. And every time family and/or friends hear it they think about my wedding and that is all thanks to Isaiah.

Sent on 09/17/2020
  • Julie

Julie · Married on 10/19/2019

A true professional! A great live performer and DJ!

Isaiah was amazing to work with. He made the process from start to finish so simple. Obviously wedding planning takes an incredible amount of planning, it's nice to find true professionals, like Isaiah, who simply know what to do and will bring your vision into reality. We gave him our song choices (and even requested some lyric changes) and he handled all of it seamlessly. We received SO many great compliments on his live performing during the ceremony and cocktail hour, and then he transitioned into DJ'ing a perfect reception to cap of our special day, perfectly. Having Isaiah be part of our special day was a great decision, and we HIGHLY recommend him for any wedding or special event that you might be planning!

Sent on 10/24/2019

Mariah C. · Married on 10/09/2019

The best addition to our wedding!

We had such a great experience working with Isaiah! He was very easy to work with and made our day that much more special. His voice is incredible and we had so so many compliments on his singing during out cocktail hour. Then he turned into our awesome DJ and we got to dance the night away! One of my bridesmaids has hired him for their wedding and I can't wait to enjoy his talents yet again. Very highly recommend Isaiah!

Sent on 04/26/2019

Isaiah Bennett Music's reply:

Mariah, thank you so much for your kind words! Was so glad we got Andrew up and dancing all night long. Thank you for having me be a part of your big day!
  • Brianne

Brianne · Married on 09/29/2019

Isaiah was one of the BEST choices we made!

We cannot say enough amazing things about Isaiah! He 100% contributed to our wedding being one that our guests are still talking about. From the very first call we had with him, we immediately clicked. He is very down to Earth and put our minds at ease. We wanted both live music and a DJ at our wedding, so to find both is one vendor was a dream come true. He was very easy to get in touch with and accommodating. He played live music as our guests arrives, for the ceremony and for the cocktail hour and then transitioned into an MC and DJ for the reception.
    Isaiah is an amazing vocalist/guitarist, our guests are still talking about how great his playing/singing was. He played a slower rendition of Speechless as my aunt walked me down the aisle that was so beautiful and made that moment that much more perfect. He also played our first dance song and the mother/son dance song perfectly. Then when we thought he couldn't get any better, he seamlessly transitioned into one of the best DJs we've ever seen at a wedding. He kept the dance floor full all night, playing perfectly to the crowd. He is also a great MC and has great charisma with the crowd.
    Our one goal with our wedding for our guests to have fun, and we could not have achieved that without Isaiah. If you hire Isaiah for your wedding, I promise it will be the best decision you make :)

Sent on 10/10/2019
  • Kayla

Kayla S. · Married on 08/10/2019

We are so glad we hired Isaiah to sing and DJ at our wedding!

Good music was a TOP PRIORITY for our wedding. I really wanted a live musician, while my husband wanted a good dj to get the party started. Isaiah is so amazing at both!!
    When my husband and I listened to Isaiah's recordings on his Youtube channel, we instantly knew we had to book him! To confirm our decision, we went to go watch him perform at a local bar in Manchester, NH with some of our friends and were blown away. I highly recommend seeing one of his shows in NH or ME if you get the chance.
    During the week before our wedding, and even on the morning of, Isaiah was very flexible and adaptable to last minute changes. We didn't have to worry about a thing - he knows exactly what he is doing.
    His live guitar and singing set the right mood for our wedding ceremony, and his DJ skills got everyone up and dancing during the reception. Our wedding guests LOVED him! And some even commented they couldn't believe at first that it was him singing during the ceremony - he's that good!
    Overall, Isaiah is such a talented musician, and a genuinely kind and friendly person. He has so much passion for what he does and it reflects in his service. So, if you're looking for amazing live music and an awesome DJ, you have to book Isaiah!

Sent on 09/24/2019
  • Samantha

Samantha P. · Married on 08/03/2019

Simply perfect

We were looking someone who could play live music for our ceremony and happy hour, but also be able to play some dancing music after. A DJ wasn't really what we were looking for. Our wedding planner (Pinch Me Planning) recommended Isaiah for his collaborative skill set. Isaiah was easy to communicate with, organized and prepared, and delivered such high quality music for not just my husband and I to enjoy - but our entire wedding group.
    I would highly recommend Isaiah for anyone looking for some soft acoustics but also fun music at the reception.

Sent on 11/08/2020